Am I Married?

By ficrom

Samara comes closer to me, now studying my face. Her eyes are wandering all over my facial features. I contor... More

Copyright (no plagiarism)
Book Reviews
Characters' Introduction
1. The Blueberries
2. The Cooking Test
3. The Wedding Secret
4. The Female Billionaire
5. The Wedding Day
6. The Legal Papers
7. The Fake Bride, Fake Vows
8. The Unsolvable Puzzle
9. The Resignation
10. The Clueless Husband
11. A Friend in Trouble
12. The Consequences
For Further Reading

Intro

228K 3.3K 105
By ficrom

Hello Wattpaders!

Thank you for coming inside and giving a chance to this book.

This is the first ever complete book I've written. Don't expect perfection. Mistakes and grammar errors are everywhere. I had very poor writing and language skills when I started writing this book so its not the best piece I'm telling you before you go further.

Honestly I didn't expect it would cross millions reads. It still overwhelms me. Wattpad is a crazy place (in a good way).

Don't post hate comments, please. Do not abuse my hard work or me even if you think I deserve. I know where I stand, you dont have to tell me. I'm happy with the feedback so far by the way. Readers I've got are understanding, polite and welcoming. I'm thankful.

I hope you'll leave this book with a smile on your face and a warm heart :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 16K 61
The whole room was decorated beautifully with red rose scattered over the bed sheet She quietly walked and sat down on the bed waiting for him to co...
287K 7.5K 61
"Treat me like your wife. I want you to give me a chance, give this marriage a chance." He looks at me with those brilliant blue eyes of his. His eye...
594 40 16
"Give me one valid reason as to why I should sign this?" He said leaning back on his chair, folding his arms against his chest. "Umm...you'd get a y...
100K 2.3K 34
"No," I almost laughed out of frustration looking back at him, "you really dont." "****, your kind, funny, family-oriented, and not to mention beaut...