Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 12

288 20 44
By UniquelyScarred

<Chris P.O.V>

After me and my mom left the Institution it was around 11:45 and I didn't want to be late for this lunch with Saige. We drove back to her job and my mom parked in the parking lot.

"Here I'm gonna lend you a couple of dollars for your little date"

My mom handed me a couple of hundreds and winked at me. I mean this wasn't necessary at all but I was not complaining.

I smiled at her and said "Thanks ma"

"Christopher do you wanna take my car?"

"I don't know how to drive"

I hopped out the car and walked inside the building and instantly spotted Saige. It was 5 minutes till 12 and I walked up to her desk.

She looked up at me and smiled "Hey Chris, imma be on break in a few just give me a couple minutes ok?"

I nodded "Sure no problem"

I sat in the lobby and waited patiently until t was time for her break. Five minutes passed and I saw her leave her desk and go in the elevator. A minute or two later she came back with her jacket and her purse.

"So where do you wanna go Chris?"

I honestly didn't know because I haven't been nowhere since 2013 and it's now 2019. I'm pretty sure there's new places out that serve lunch.

Then I responded "Oh um... let's just go to your favorite spot. Where do you like to eat at?"

"Well we can go to Applebee's real quick"

"Oh ok cool, I remember that place"

She smiled "Well let's go, I'm driving by the way"

Thank God because I didn't know how, plus I didn't have a car.

We left the building and headed straight to Applebee's.

<Tiana's P.O.V>

I watched from a distance as he went inside that girl's car. So that's the girl he left me for? That's cool, but anyways I watched them leave the gated building and drive off. I followed them till they finally reached their destination.

*A few minutes later*

They parked into the parking lot of an Applebee's and I just watched them. Chris looked real happy with her, I know he wasn't because he loved me. He can't love another female.

I decided to go inside the Applebee's and order a table but across the room so I won't be seen. I couldn't hear them because this place was bombarded with other people's irrelevant conversations.

I watched as she left the table and headed to the bathroom. This was my chance to make conversation.

I walked over to the table where Chris was sitting at and I sat directly across from him.

"So are you having fun with your little girlfriend?"

He scuffed "Ti, What are you doing here?"

"I was just checking on you that's all"

"Well can you leave now?"

I looked at him like he was crazy "Why? So you can go on this wack ass date 30 minutes after we broke up?"

"Ti it's not a date, I'm just going out to lunch with a friend"

"Tell me you love me and I will leave"

Then he spoke genuinely "You know I love you Tiana but I gotta move on"

"Why move on if we love each other? That's what I'm not understanding Chris"

He sighed "Can you please leave Saige is about to come back any minute"

"Why can't you answer?"

"Tiana I told you already, I don't trust you so leave me alone"

My eyes began to fill up with tears and I got up from the table "I love you Chris"

I walked out the restaurant and headed back to my car. I sat there for a minute and just cried. Why can't he just let me have him? I love him so freakin much it's crazy. As I was about to pull off I seen Chris run out of the restaurant and go towards my car window.

I rolled it down and he spoke "Tiana I apologize for hurting your feelings I hate seeing you heartbroken. But if you love me you'll let me go"

"I can't do that" I rolled up my window and I drove off.
I didn't have time for my heart to be stomped on the concrete.
If I can't have Chris then nobody can.

<Chris P.O.V>

I honestly didn't want to hurt Tiana but I had to tell her the truth. But when I told her the truth she still wasn't happy so I don't know what to do. The best thing to do is just leave her alone.

I walked back to my table and sat with Saige.

"Chris who was that?"

I sighed "My ex"

"You wanna talk about her? Maybe it'll make you feel better."

I shook my head "No it's fine I came here to talk about you, I wanna get to know you better"

"Well I'm originally from Cali but I moved here a year ago. I got the receptionist job solely because my aunt works for the fbi here in Virginia"

"Who's your aunt?" I asked.

She continued "Her name is April Tucker, she's actually good friends with your mom"

"Why does that sound familiar?"

"I'm not sure" Saige shrugged.

Then I changed the subject "Anyways what do you like to do for fun, outside of being a receptionist?"

"I love to model and take pictures of things that I like"

"So you're a model..."

Then she nodded "Yeah"

She's a model....I looked in her eyes and finally recognized how I knew her.

{Flashback:

After class ended I was headed out until I felt someone touch my shoulder.

"Excuse Me?" It was her, my baby Saige. I turned around and smiled at her.

"Wassup gorgeous"

" Um Hi I'm Saige, you probably don't know me but um... I noticed you always carry a camera around, are you a photographer?"

"Yeah as a matter of fact I am, what can I assist you with?" I questioned while licking my lips.

"So I'm an aspiring model and I need to build my portfolio and I was wondering if you knew how to take professional pictures?"

I already got amazing photos of her, walking on campus, in her home, laying in her bed, in the shower..... I guess I'm getting more photos to my collection. With consent at least.

"Yeah Ma I got you"

She hugged me, "Thank you so much, um..uh I'm sorry what's your name again?"

"Maurice"

I smiled and kissed her hand. After that we exchanged numbers.

{End Of Flashback}

She was my first love who betrayed me with her cousin, my ex best friend Trey. Well in my dream at least.

"Chris? You ok?" She said snapping her fingers in my face.

I looked at her with an uneasy feeling growing in my stomach "I-I'm fine. Um... this might be random but do you know Trey?"

She nodded "That's my cousin"

Shit, this is starting to be too much.

"April's son?"

"Yeah are you two friends?"

I lied "Yeah... I just haven't seen him in a while that's all."

"Oh ok cool, I'll tell him that I seen you today"

I stopped her "There's no need, I'll see him when I see him"

*Several Weeks Later*
•11:28 pm•

So far life has been going well for me, Me and Saige have been getting closer and I haven't heard anything from Tiana. Court was in a few days and I knew that I'd see her again but I wasn't stressing over it. I also got a stable job as a tattoo artist and which surprisingly paid a lot of money.

My mom helped me get my own crib which was amazing because I needed alone time with Saige. I couldn't bring her over to my momma house cuz to me that was kinda disrespectful.

Anyways I decided to lay down on my bed because I had a long day at work. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Mid sleep I felt a warm body climb on top of me and then I felt a pair of lips gently pressing on to mine.

I thought it was Saige so I kissed back then slowly opened my eyes to see Tiana on top of me.

Then I spoke tiredly "Ti...what are you doing?"

She put one finger on my lips and said "I'm gonna love you better than she can"

She continued to kiss me while caressing my chest.

Then I moaned her name between our lips "Tiana... I missed you"

"I know baby, just relax and let me love you"

Tiana took her clothes off and threw them on the floor. She climbed back on top of me and helped me slide my sweats off. Then she grabbed my already hard member and inserted myself inside of her.

She began to ride me, I gripped her hips tight while feeling her please me.

I threw my head back "Oh Shit...keep riding baby"

We continued as sweat began to drip from our bodies. I lifted her up and walked towards my master bathroom and I turned on the shower while I was still inside of her.

I was gonna wait till the water got warmer but I grew impatient so I sat her up on the bathroom sink and started priming inside and out of her.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me while I was penetrating her insides.

"Yesss Chris Right There" Tiana moaned in my ear.

Hearing her moan my name felt like angels singing to me. It put me in a whole different headspace making me want her even more.

I sped up the pace now feeling her nails penetrating my back leaving red marks all over.

I felt myself about to climax but I couldn't hold back. Then I felt her walls tightening up around me signaling that she was about to do the same.

"I'm about to cum" I groaned between her neck as I felt my breathing get heavier within seconds.

She moaned as her eyes rolled back "Ohhh Fuuuck Chris!"

Within seconds later we reached our climax. It was hard to catch our breath because the steam filled the bathroom. But we didn't care, we both stepped in the shower and I put my arms around her as she laid her head on my chest.

"I love you Tiana, I can't let you go"

I felt her smile on my chest and she looked up at me "I never stopped loving you baby"

I kissed her on her lips again then we actually took a shower. After that we hopped out the shower and dried ourselves off. Then me and Tiana laid on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

____________________________

Do you think Chris knows the outcome of his decisions?

Will Saige find out?

Will Chris cut off all ties with Tiana?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2.9K 76
Taking photos without consent can lead to many dangerous things. For Chris, it was a harmless thing.... until it took a turn for the worst.
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent
140K 7.4K 42
Sequel to "Blame On Me"
751K 13.5K 30
Book 2 of the Trey Songz Fanficition