Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

By Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... More

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 2 - The Breakup
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 23 - Long Time No See
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 67 - It's A Party!

1.1K 67 19
By Cocoa47

Opening video - 'Count On Me' by Whitney Houston and Cece Winans

'That's What Friends Are For' by Dionne Warwick and Friends

Wednesday, December 9th, 2020

Bliss' POV

Cris and Kam don't know that everyone is at the house to welcome him home. We made sure not to have any wine. The guys are fixing the food, even Shane. I thought I would never see that day coming. And, he is good at it too. My boo is a cooking man now. Well, he was already smokin' hot in other areas, but now he can cook us dinner.

"Kam sent me a text that they are on their way home. Ready to see your daddy, kids?"

Isabella said, "Dada." Día, Rocco, and Devin cheered.

I can't wait to have happy moments like this with Shane and our kids.

It's hard being patient. But, man I wish I was pregnant.

Marco came into the living room. "They are here."

Shane, Isabella, and I walked outside to greet them.

"Hey, Bliss and Shane. Thank you both so much for helping with the kids."

Isabella dumped Shane really fast to go to her daddy.

"You're welcome, Cris. I love watching the kids. And, it helps me to prepare for when we have kids."

I walked over to hug Cris. "Cris, you are my best friend and a brother to me. Shane and I are a short ride away if you both need us. Call or text us, okay?"

"I promise."

"Let's get inside. We fixed food for you guys. And, Shane cooked a dish all by himself."

Cris' POV

"You're becoming a regular chef there, Shane."

"I don't know about that one. I just hope it tastes good."

"I'm sure it does." As soon as we walked towards the living room,

"SURPRISE!!!"

"Daddy!!!"

"Uncle Cris!!!"

Día, Rocco, Devin, Kekoa, and Braelyn ran over to me. Logan came too. I stooped down and gave each one of them a hug and kiss.

I couldn't help but shed a few tears. Just the thought of never seeing their beautiful, smiling faces tugged at my heart. I will never do anything like that again.

"I'm glad you are home, bro." Marco and I shared a bro hug.

"Thanks, Marco. Layla, Kim, Ryan, Austin, Logan, and Natasha, thank you too for coming. And, Lollipop I can't forget you."

"You're welcome, Uncle Cris!"

I then walked over to my parents and Kalani.

"Now is not the time for a lecture. I'm sure Kami gave you an earful. I'm glad you are okay. I know I kid you sometimes, but that was tough to go through. Everyone here has your back. Son, you could have come to me. My girls are two of the luckiest women on Earth because they are married to the Fiore Brothers. I'll be there for you, Cris and Marco. Especially when you need help with those stubborn girls of mine."

"Dad!!" Both Kamea and Noeli yelled. Marco smirked.

"Thank you, Kalani."

"Son, why don't you and Kamea take a vacation? Your mother and I can watch the kids."

"Cris, Tatianna, and I would love for you and the family to come to stay with us. She was telling me that before I left. Tatianna wasn't feeling well but told me to tell you she is glad you are okay."

"Graeme and I will even fly to San Diego and spend time with you guys. You would love Graeme's brothers."

"I would love to come to San Diego. I'm a California girl but never been there or to Hollywood," Kamea added.

"Thanks, Niko and Janiyah. A vacation to San Diego sounds good right about now. In the meantime, let's go eat."

*******************

"Thank you for the welcome home. I appreciate it. And, I need to apologize for scaring everyone. I let the kidnapping consume me. This was one of the worst things that happened. I couldn't lose Kamea. Losing Alicia was enough."

"Then, when we found out Kamea was pregnant with another set of twins, I was happy but scared also. And, you all will not believe what happened that really sent me spiraling out of control. Chase left me his businesses - club, winery, and one of the biggest resorts around the world - Soft Seaside Resorts and Spas. And, a massive-sized bank account. The kicker is him having the gall to apologize."

"That is one of the best, along with Griffin's resorts," Niko mentions.

"That's not all he did either." And, I hate his freaking guts for doing it. This is going to be hard for her, so I wrapped my arms around her and embraced her tight.

Kam's POV

I already had the tears falling, so my kids all came over to me.

"This is not easy to say, but I know you all will not judge me. And, I need to get this off my chest. Layla, Ryan, and Cris are the only ones that know."

Layla came over with me too. By now I was a mess, balling my eyes out.

"Chase got what he always wanted from me, and not just once. He tied my hands to a bedpost each time, and he raped me. Every time he did I tried kicking and screaming but it didn't work. My wrists were so sore from moving around to get him off me. He even had his henchmen guard Layla so she would not try to stop him. I really wanted to tell you all before but was ashamed to. Each time he violated me, I thought about my kids and Cris. I'm sorry."

Isabela and Adrian came this time.

"Kamea, in no way, shape or form should you feel ashamed. He had no right to do what he did. He was vile, disgusting, and death was the punishment he deserved."

"Honey I agree with Isabela. Sweetie, all of us at this table will always be there for you. All of you ladies here are my girls. I care about each one of you. Chase and Alexander are right where they belong."

"Thank you, Isabela and Adrian."

"Where are his dang ashes or what is left after that fire?!!! I want to strangle what is left!!!! I'm sorry, Kami." My dad came over and I stood up and hugged him while crying. I just buried my face in his chest and cried.

"I just don't get it. When a woman says no, she means it. We have to do all we can to protect our families. I'm sorry, Kamea. Just know that everyone in this room loves you and supports you."

"Kami, you know Layla and I love you like crazy. Neither one of us will allow you to go through this alone. Call me - day or night. We all need a hug. Group hugs everyone."

"Thank you, Bliss and Shane." We each stood in front of our husbands, and the kids stood in front of us. Then we leaned in for a big hug.

"Thank you, everyone, for your love and support. And, I will be calling each of you."

*********************

Narrator's POV

The following day, Janiyah flew the ladies to Griffin's resort in the Caribbean for a few days. Adrian and Isabela treated the ladies to a spa day. They did all they could to surround Kam and shower her with love and support.

Meanwhile, Cris and the fellas held a press conference in support of women who have been sexually assaulted. Dominic and Valentino contacted Cris about joining the press conference.

***********************

Friday, December 11th, 2020

Cris' POV

"Thank you all for attending this press conference. We called this conference to show our support to women who have either been raped, abused verbally or physically, or sexually assaulted. It needs to stop, NOW!! My wife was recently raped by someone who was overly obsessed with her."

Niko's POV

"It sickens me each time I see or hear men say it was 'consensual.' Consensual my ____!!! Plain and simple - no means no!!!!"

Marco's POV

"We, as men and heads of households need to treat women with dignity and respect!!! Stop touching or groping women because of what they wear. It hurt to hear my sister-in-law was violated."

Austin's POV

"I have a 7-year-old daughter, who means the world to me. She is my heart and soul. And, my girlfriend means the world to me too. I'm concerned about their safety. We need to band together and stop sexual assault, rape, and abuse."

Griffin's POV

"Our wives, daughters, and mothers need to be treated like queens, not sex objects or slaves!!!"

Graeme's POV

"I wish somebody would assault my wife!!! You will not live to see another day!!"

Kalani's POV

Cris's wife is my daughter. Fortunately, she has a strong support system. Sadly, many women don't have the support they need. Fathers, we need to protect our wives and daughters."

Ryan's POV

"Listen loud and clear, STOP ASSAULTING WOMEN AND CHILDREN!! I will do all I can to protect my wife and kids."

Cam's POV

"I have a wife and three daughters who I love very much. It scares me that what happened to my friend could happen to any of our families. Please stop it! I'm putting it out there that if this happens to my wife or kids, I'm going to jail for murder and I won't feel one bit of remorse."

Dominic's POV

"Any man or woman who assaults a child or woman ought to be ashamed!! You all disgust me! What part of no doesn't anyone understand?!"

Valentino's POV

"Cris' wife is like a daughter to me. When I found out she was kidnapped, I was beyond livid. And when she told me what that piece of crap did to her, I am glad he perished in that fire. Men or women like him do not deserve to live. Period."

Shane's POV

"My wife was not only sexually assaulted but was almost choked to death by her attacker in court. She also has an amazing support system."

"Each one of us that came here today is going to do all we can to show our support. My wife is in the process of building centers or shelters for women who have been assaulted. We all plan to go back to our home states and also do the same."

"Ladies, we want you to know you are not alone. This goes out to all millionaires and billionaires, put your money to good use and join us in creating centers and shelters."

"Each center will have qualified people to run them."

I pointed to each one of us standing outside the building where Bliss has her office.

"Ladies, we care. Each one of us cares about you. That is a promise. Thank you all for attending this press conference."

******************************

Narrator's POV

As promised, Kamea called and chatted with everyone, and she appreciated it.

Layla and Bliss received the results for Kam and Cris' gender reveal party. Now, they have been getting ready for the reveal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, December 19th, 2020

Kam's POV

"Thank you, Layla and Bliss, for the gender reveal party. And, for the welcome party for Cris. This is just what we needed."

"You're welcome, Kam. And, we do not have any wine. Just water, soda, and juice for the kids. We do have lemonade too."

"You guys are awesome for remembering that. I love you, Layla and Bliss. Your support means everything to me."

"You're welcome, girly. I remember a song my mom used to listen to by Dionne Warwick, 'That's What Friends Are For.'"

Bliss and Layla sang a verse from the song that had me in tears.

"Count on us always, Kam. If it is just to watch the kids, take them to school, whatever you need count on me. Layla, we need you here with us in Miami."

Now we all had tears. "Cris' going to New York was one of the best things to happen. I love you, Bliss. I meant it. Our friendship will never be torn apart. Never."

We all wiped our tears away.

"How do you and Cris like your shirts?"

My shirt is half pink and half blue. Then, there are two arrows pointing to my belly saying, "Can you reveal my gender?"

"We love it. You guys are so creative. And, I love the decorations around the house. I know I am 26, but I love Minnie and Mickey Mouse."

"Me too. Hey, how about one day we take the kids to Disney World? If you are up for it. Or Shane and I can take them. Think about it and let me know." Bliss asked.

"Okay. I'll check with Cris too. Here come Janiyah and Tatianna."

"Hi, ladies. How are you?" Tatianna says while giving each of us a hug.

"Are you all okay?" Janiyah asked while hugging us.

"We had a moment. I was telling Bliss and Layla how much I treasure and cherish their friendship. And, I want the same friendship with you ladies too."

"Absolutely. You know what? If you ladies are okay with it, how about we hold a press conference? We are sick and tired of women being treated as sex objects! And, we can have our husbands stand behind us. Beyoncé says we 'run the world' right? Well, let's do it. Kam, if you feel uneasy, we understand. Don't worry, we got your back."

"I'll try my best. Let's do it. I love you, ladies, too. Girl power is in force today."

"We love you too, Kamea. My family said to tell you hello and support you as well. Aiesha is ready to kick some butt and would love to meet you."

"We are so coming to San Diego soon."

"Ladies, let's sit back, relax and enjoy being catered to today." Janiyah and Tatianna sat down with us.

Marco and Cris are now walking our way.

"Ladies, what would you like to drink?"

They all said water and strawberry lemonade. Me?

"I would like a pickle shake from Sonic, please."

Yup, it is that time again. Everybody laughed at the expression on Cris's face while he glared at me.

"Marco, you need to stop laughing because you are going with him and buying shakes for everyone. Ladies, what would you like?"

Uh oh, looks like the kiddos wanted shakes too.

"Mommy, can Braelyn and I have a shake too?" Día asked.

"Can Devin and I have one too?" Rocco asked next.

"How about the three of you go help daddy and Uncle Marco get shakes for everyone? And, can you get mommy's bag? It's in my bedroom."

"We got it, Kam. It's a special day for you guys. Come on, Cris."

After everyone wrote down what they wanted, Marco and Cris took the kids for milkshakes. Kekoa, Isabella, Logan, and Natasha are here with us.

Niko, Shane, and Graeme came over with food. Yes! Graeme asked,

"Why is Cris grumbling as he and Marco leave the house with the kids?"

"Because I'm pregnant and want a pickle shake from Sonic."

"Hmm, ladies, now where can we send these three at?" Janiyah mentioned.

"Ooh ooh, Shane's favorite place - Starbucks. And, he already knows what I want too." Shane now glared at Bliss.

"And, Niko knows what I want as well."

The guys put the plates down on the table near us. Then, they looked at each other.

Graeme said, "Who are they talking to? Especially Janiyah Harrison."

Here comes comic relief.

Niko was next. "I know they don't think we are going to Starbucks. Do you, Tatianna Kostopoulos?

Tatianna replied back, "We certainly do. Nikolaos Kostopoulos. Now, chop chop and get moving."

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious!

Then Shane says with his arms crossed and eyebrows arched, "How about Shane, Niko, and Graeme stay right here? No Starbucks, Bliss Landes. Got it?"

Bliss just had to open her mouth. She is like me. I had laughter tears coming out of my eyes.

"I don't know about Niko and Graeme, but Shane Carson Landes is going to be one lonely hubby when he doesn't get any......."

"The food is all ready, everyone," my dad yelled.

"Perfect timing, dad. Let's head to the table."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The food was delicious, guys. The twins and I are satisfied. And, thank you guys for everything. That press conference you all held meant the world to me and the ladies. Several women have even come up to Bliss, Layla, and me to thank us for having such loving husbands while shopping. Janiyah, Tati, Noeli, Carly, Andrea, Sophia, Bliss, and I are married to gems. I think of you all like diamonds - shining, sparkly bright. We love you guys very much."

"We love you all too. We are lucky to have you all as our wives. Griffin and Sophia are going to be live on the movie screen for your reveal, Cris and Kam."

Niko went to get his laptop so he can connect with Griffin and Sophia on the screen.

"Hi, everyone. It's great to see you all again. I'm sorry I couldn't be there the last time Griffin visited Florida. Kam, I enjoyed our chat."

"I did too, Sophia. And, thank you."

"Aww, you're welcome. Call me anytime. We would love for you to come to Chicago someday. Griffin will be right back. He went to get the envelope Shane sent him."

Sophia is a sweetheart. We video chatted for about three hours and talked about everything. I enjoyed their wedding in Ireland. I see Griffin came back.

"Sorry, everyone. I had forgotten the envelope."

"Hi, Griffin. Thank you for your support."

"You're welcome, Kamea."

"Kami and Cris, it's gender revealing time. In the big box with the bows are balloons that are in the colors of your twins. And, everyone has an envelope with the twins' names."

Cris and I held hands as we walked to the box.

"Kids, come help mommy and daddy open the box."

Once they made it over, we picked up Kekoa and Isabella. We leaned down just enough so they could reach one of the bows. My baby boy held onto his. But, Ms. Isabella kept throwing her bow on the ground.

"Okay, little girl down you go." She is more destructive than her twin. Bella kept picking up her bow, then throwing it back on the ground and laughing. My daughter is a trip.

Cris put Kekoa down and he went to play with Logan. So, this time he picked up Devin. Devin picked the third bow that was on the box. It is important to me and Cris to include our kids in this announcement.

"Día and Rocco, ready to see what your new siblings are?"

"Yes, mommy," They said at the same time. So, we let them open the box.

"It's pink and blue balloons! Yay, another girl," Princess Día says. I grabbed one of each of the balloons. The pink one said, "It's A Girl!" And, the blue one said, "It's A Boy!"

Then Bliss handed me a big envelope.

"Now that we know you are pregnant with a boy and girl, let's reveal the names you and Cris chose."

The giant card was adorable.

"Beautiful names, Cris and Kami. I'm going to be a grandpa again."

"Thanks, dad. Now when they kick me, I can say their full name. Gabriella, Angelo, and I want some cake. But first, Janiyah has an idea that I agree with. And, I want to be there. I don't want to live my life in fear."

Janiyah's POV

"Shane, I accept the challenge. I am going to have shelters built in Houston and Cali. I was talking with the ladies about us having a press conference. And, we want you guys to stand with us. Now the issue is where would we hold it?"

"How about in front of my restaurant and Cris' club? There is plenty of space. And, I will be there to support you ladies."

Kamea went to hug her father.

"Thank you, Mr. Palu. That would be fantastic."

Shane added, "Janiyah, I'll take care of the transportation and media."

"Shane, I'll help you."

"Thanks, Niko and Shane."

"Janiyah, Sophia, and I will fly tomorrow morning to join the press conference."

"My University is on Winter break, so I have some time off and we can stay for the week."

"Thanks, Griffin and Sophia. Shane says you both can stay with him and Bliss. He will come to pick you up from the airport."

"Brently, Isabela, Antonio, and I can watch the kids. And, watch the press conference on television."

"Thank you, Mrs. Landes."

"Please call me Adrian or mum, mom, etc."

"You got it. Before we go back to celebrating Cris and Kam, I just want to say thank you all for letting me and Graeme be a part of your family. I absolutely love the atmosphere and how supportive everyone is of each other."

"I agree with Janiyah. From the little ones to the adults, it is obvious you care for one another. Family is family, whether related by blood or not."

"Niko and I agree also. Shane, I love how your mom thinks of everyone as her daughters and sons. I have loved every moment with you all. You are a special group and thank you for including us."

Kam's POV

"When Griffin and Sophia arrive tomorrow, I want us to take a family portrait. I love you all. I really do. Now, Cris and Shane, guess what the party is missing?"

I did a little dance move, and it was hilarious how they sighed at the same time.

"Will you guys dance for me today?"

"You got it, Kam."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

As promised, Griffin and Sophia flew to Miami the next morning. Shane went to pick them up, then drove to Kam's house.

Kamea then got her family picture with everyone.

Griffin & Sophia introduced themselves to the ones they didn't know. The guys let the ladies have an adult sleepover. And, they had a great time.

The next morning, everyone prepared themselves for the press conference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, December 21st, 2020

Kam's POV

I am nervous, but I have to do this. It's not just for me. It's for every woman who was assaulted or violated. Our caravan of SUVs pulled up to my father's restaurant and Cris' club. There are two couples per SUV. Janiyah, Tati, Niko, and Graeme got out first and walked over to the podium. Noeli, myself, Cris, and Marco were next. I held Cris' hand tight.

Next was Bliss, Sophia, Griffin, and Shane. Bliss and I stood next to Janiyah. Layla, Kimmie, Ryan, and Austin got out next. And, last was Andrea, Carly, Mason, and Julian. Daddy Val, Dominic, Cam, Alyshea, and Cocoa came with us too. Once everyone made it to the podium, the ladies let me speak first. My hand was glued to Cris.

"Thank you all for coming. This is not an easy subject for me to talk about. But, my friend, Layla, and I were recently kidnapped. While kidnapped, I was raped. Not just once. It happened almost every day. No matter how hard I struggled to get him off me, it never worked. Why can't the word 'No' just be respected?!"

Bliss went next.

Bliss' POV

"Back in 2018, while on a business trip, I was assaulted at a gala. I repeatedly told the guy I was not interested in him. But he didn't listen. At the time I was very independent. He tried to slander me and say I wanted his money. He even took me to court for breaking his hand, which I had every right to do. What kind of man is that?! In the courtroom, he was losing big time, but you know what he did?! He tried to choke me to death!! All because I told him no!"

Janiyah's POV

"Is this society seriously saying it's okay to assault a woman?! All a man has to say is 'It was consensual.' Society will believe it in a minute. Are you really telling me that what happened to my friends standing next to me was okay?! I have major issues with that. They didn't deserve it. No woman or child who was assaulted deserved it. If it was up to me, I would have every man who rapes or assaults a woman castrated."

Some of the male reporters were clearing their throats. Whatever! I meant what I said.

"My husband and I just recently had a baby girl. You can best believe we will go to any length to make sure our daughter is safe."

Layla's POV

"We appreciate the support of our husbands and families very much. But, we also want women to have the same type of support as we do. We are here to join the call from Shane Landes about building safe centers or shelters for women who were attacked. Women, we can't let our voices be silenced. Our concerns and pleas for help need to be heard."

Sophia's POV

"What is so hard about listening to a woman's plea for help?! Several of my family members were assaulted. And, you know what the sad part was? They went to their parents, but their parents did not believe them. What kind of support is that?!"

Tati's POV

"That's why we want to build these centers. Stop the assaulting of women and children!! Leave us alone!"

Noeli's POV

"Oftentimes women are told to be silent. Well, we will no longer be silent. Ladies, we need to stick together and fight. Do you see the group of men standing behind us? We have a strong, group of men that will support us and women all over the country in making sure that we are safe from vile, disgusting predators."

Andrea's POV

"We are asking you, as fellow human beings to join us in stopping sexual assault, and abuse against women and children. We all want our children to feel that they can safely play outside, and not worry about anything but playing with their friends."

Carly's POV

"The message we are trying to get across is two-fold - women we hear your pleas and will support you. To predators and attackers, you all will pay because these guys behind us will make sure you do. They are not men to play with."

Cocoa's POV

"I absolutely agree. They are not ones to play with, especially my dad. Come on people. Respect people's wishes. Stop the harassment and assaulting of others!! Adults need to act like an adult!"

Alyshea's POV

"My husband and I have also accepted the challenge. We are planning to build centers as well in Maryland, Italy, and Florida. Each one of these ladies here at this conference is old enough to be my daughters, and I worry about them just as I worry about my daughters and grandkids. Just darn stop assaulting people!!"

Kam's POV

"So to get our point across, ladies let's band together and put a stop to sexual predators. If we need to hold rallies or parades in every city we will. No means no!! Thank you all for your time."

This time, Cris and I are riding with Bliss and Shane. But first, two by two we left and went to my dad's restaurant. That's where the kids are with our parents. And, Gabriella, Angelo, and I are hungry.

As soon as they saw us, they ran over to us.

"Did you guys behave for Nonno and Nonna?"

"We did, mommy."

"Thank you, Adrian, Brently, Isabela, and Antonio."

"You're welcome, sweetie."

After everyone entered the room, we all sat down. Pitchers of Luau Punch and Hawaiian Lemonade were brought out for the table. Then my dad said a few words.

"Ladies and gentlemen I just want to say thank you to each one in this room for supporting my Kami. It means a lot to me and my family. My brothers and I are also going to see that centers and shelters are built in Miami, California, and Hawaii. We are also planning a Luau, so we would love to have you all come. Thanks again."

As food was being served to us, I couldn't help but to scan the room and look at everyone. This group of awesome people is my family. And, a very special family I indeed do have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading chapter 67.

Both the gender reveal card and announcement care were made courtesy of www.postermywall.com.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 1.7K 41
The world is full of surprises, and people are not always what they seem. This is especially true for Kenzie, Matt, and Reed. Reed Basil is the quint...
3.6K 148 35
"We agreed. If I won, you'd marry me someday." "Why'd you wanna marry me, anyhow?" I ask. "So, I can do this for the rest of our lives," he stops wal...
9.5M 289K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
23.4K 283 11
18 year old Mariana May, all she was looking for was a summer job. What she didn't not expect was for her best friend brother to catch her in a most...