archetype | kth.

By LYTEARS-

[COMPLETED.] An archetype is something that is considered to be a perfect or typical example of a particular... More

archetype
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
the final (part II).
- sequel

the final (pt I).

1.3K 75 28
By LYTEARS-

the final is mature I really warn you and its pretty long so I cut it in two

-

Taehyung watched as Nichole was saying goodbye to the guests that attended the grand opening of her photography shop. He wore a grin as he watched how happy she was, smiling and giving out hugs to everyone. Taehyung quickly looked away when Nichole met his stare and chuckled at him. His heart was beating out its chest and even though they were dating, he was still nervous. Its been two months since they agreed on dating and at times it didn't feel real.

Nichole pinched Taehyung's side when all the guests left causing him to flinch a bit. "Thanks for staying and for coming, and for helping."

"I'm your boyfriend, I'm required to do that."

Nichole pouted, "You're required to feed me, too. I'm hungry as hell."

"What is in for me?"

Nichole scrunched her nose at him, "Seeing me eat, duh."

"At times I don't know how I tolerate you."

Nichole just laughed, "Same goes to you. We should get out of here though." Luckily, Nichole had workers cleaning up and Gina offered to stay to lock up the store.

"Alright, let's go." Taehyung held onto Nichole's hand as they walked to his car. Nichole could never get tired of how well Taehyung's hand fit with hers or how he held the door for her. Before he closed the door to get to his side, he landed a big kiss on her eyebrow which had her squeal.

"My eyebrow?!" She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down. "If you won't give me a real kiss, I'll give one to you." Nichole quickly moved her hands to the back of his necks and started to obnoxiously peck his lips over and over again. Taehyung had enough though, he cupped her face and decided to kiss her hungrily. Things didn't go as planned because Nichole fell back, laughing.

Taehyung fell on top of her because she brought him down with her. They both laughed, a bit out of breath. Taehyung gave her one last kiss on the lips and even started to kiss her jawline. Nichole quickly stopped him from getting lower, "Sir, my food!" Taehyung huffed but got up from on top of her, helping her up.

"Okay, I'll buy you food."

-

Nichole and Taehyung ended up eating burritos from a Mexican restaurant near Nichole's home. They were watching That 70s Show while eating, but Taehyung noticed that Nichole was a bit detached.

He didn't ask her about it until they were finished cleaning up and when Taehyung was ready to go home.

"You good?"

Nichole looked into his eyes then gave shook her head, "I was thinking of something."

"Which is?"

Nichole sighed, "I don't wanna feel like I'm burdening you, plus you're going to go home."

"You'll never burden me," Taehyung stated as he moved to sit by her, "I don't like seeing you like this. What can I do for you?"

"Stay the night?"

Staying the night was exactly what Taehyung did. Unsurprisingly, Taehyung already had clothes in Nichole's house so he took his shower. Nichole gave him a new toothbrush then, he joined her on her bed. He noticed that she was holding a photobook close to her chest.

His eyes stared at the photo that Nichole's finger was on, "I was thinking about her all day." Taehyung quickly wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer. "I'm not sad like how I usually am. I feel a lot more nostalgic like I'm reflecting on my relationship was with her."

"I'm here whenever you need me, you know that."

Nichole smiled and closed the photo book before pecking his cheek, "I know, thank you for that."

-

Despite Taehyung's busy schedules, he made sure that he squeezed in time to talk to Nichole. Whether that was over the phone or in person. Nichole thought she was going to die when Taehyung had left to go to Italy for three weeks, but she knew he needed to work.

Thank the universe for Skype.

"How has your day been going so far?"

Nichole sighed and looked into her laptop's camera, "I did maternity shots today and then I had taken birthday shots for a five-year-old. I'm tired, but I wanted to talk to you today."

"I'm all ears."

Nichole snorted, "Oh trust me, I know you're all ears."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

Nichole giggled, hiding her face in her hands, "Nothing, nothing, it's just you have a lot of ears."

"Nichole, I have two ears."

Nichole rolled her eyes, "Same shit, how was your day?"

"Tiring, it's hard to be a handsome man."

Nichole chuckled at Taehyung's cocky facial expression, "You not that cute, honestly."

"Really?"

Taehyung clicked his tongue and nodded his head, "Oh okay, don't touch me when I get back home."

"Really?"

"No kisses."

Nichole frowned and sighed, "You're kidding."

"Absolutely not," Taehyung smirked, "if you want my kisses you need to apologize."

"Oh baby," Nichole laughed and threw her head back, "apologizing? This isn't Burger King, you will not have it your way."

"Don't kiss me when I come back."

"I won't!"

That was a bald-faced lie because when Nichole picked him up from the airport, she immediately kissed him. Taehyung smiled but adjusted to the rushed and overexcited kiss. He couldn't help, but snicker when they moved their heads away from each other, "I thought you wouldn't kiss me."

"And I thought you wouldn't be a pain in my ass, but we can't keep our promises."

Nichole squealed when Taehyung tugged on her bottom lip, just to get a reaction out of her. "Let's go, I hate airports."

-

"Are you sure you can handle my aunt and my cousin?" Nichole asked, outside the door of her Aunt LeAnn's house. "They're a bit crazy."

"I met them before, I'll be fine."

"You met them for like ten seconds."

Taehyung shrugged, "They can't be worst than my parents."

Nichole rung the doorbell, "Okay true, but you can't say I didn't warn you."

"Warn him about what?!" Gina exclaimed as she swung the door open, surprising Taehyung. "Hey, Taehyung! Y'all come in."

Nichole gave Taehyung a fretted expression but entered the house first.

"No shoes on my carpet!"

Nichole was actually surprised that her aunt and cousin weren't as unbearable as usual. Aunt LeAnn was still cooking so Nichole was sitting with Taehyung in the living room. They were watching Purple Rain because Nichole couldn't believe that Taehyung never watched it before.

Nichole rested her head on his chest and had her hands resting on his torso. Taehyung held her close by her hip and had all his attention on the film.

"Food's almost done," her aunt informed as she entered the living room, "you guys are so cute, aww!" Nichole sighed as Taehyung just blushed.

"Thanks, auntie."

"Thank you, Ms. LeAnn."

Aunt LeAnn just smiled and walked out of the living room.

"I like your aunt."

Nichole looked up at Taehyung whose eyes were peering down at her, "It took me a while to open back up to her or to forgive her. These days it's still hard, but I'm grateful to have her by my side."

"That's fair."

By the time they finished the movie, dinner was done and set on the table. LeAnn and Gina sat across from Nichole and Taehyung. Nichole's eyes widened at the amount of food on the table: sweet potato pie, potato salad, fried fish, baked mac and cheese, greens, and cornbread. There were also three pitchers on the table one of water, homemade lemonade, and homemade sweet tea.

"Okay before we eat, we should bless the food." Gina suggested then turned to Taehyung. "You believe in God, right?"

Taehyung nodded, "Yes, I do."

"Just wanted to make sure we weren't disrespecting you."

Aunt LeAnn led the prayer with passion thanking God for food, health, family, and for new beginnings.

Nichole was content with just eating greens and baked mac and cheese. Nichole was watching in amusement as she saw Taehyung with fried chicken, mac and cheese, cornbread, greens, and potato salad.

Gina was handing out the glasses, "What would you guys like to drink?"

"Sweet tea." Nichole answered.

"Sweet tea as well," Taehyung smiled, "thank you."

Nichole felt pure happiness at the dinner table. She was worried about nothing because everything went well. Gina rushed to get the Uno cards after they finished eating. Once Aunt LeAnn cleared the table, everyone gathered around the coffee table in the kitchen. Taehyung sat by Aunt LeAnn, which was across from Gina and Nichole.

Gina won most of the rounds and Taehyung won like two games. Nichole watched with awe as he joked around with her aunt. Nichole turned to Gina who was grinning at her. "You look happy."

"I am."

Gina got up and extended her hand to Nichole, "C'mon I wanna show you something."

Nichole took her cousin's hand and allowed herself to get pulled to wherever Gina was taking her in the house.

Meanwhile, Aunt LeAnn got up from the coffee table and told Taehyung that she wanted to talk to him about something.

"You know about Nichole's mom, right?"

Taehyung found himself nervously answering the question, "I do."

"Do you have any idea how Nichole is doing around it?"

"She has gotten much better," Taehyung carefully responded, "I always try to be there for her."

"I see, I was just asking because her birthday is next week and I know she's never been there to visit her mom."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, unaware of how to answer, "Oh."

"What I'm saying is I want you to take her there," Aunt LeAnn finally spat out, "it'll be good closure for her and I just want her to do that. She's a brilliant woman and I want her to find peace."

Taehyung nodded, "To be fair, I don't think it's just that easy. I also don't wanna be the one to force it upon her, you know? I'll ask her about it, I don't want to surprisingly take her there and she flips out."

"Right," Aunt LeAnn sighed then handed Taehyung a sticky note, "this has the name of the cemetery on there." Taehyung looked at the sticky note and he put it in his back pocket smoothly. "Now I have all this food and you said you enjoyed it so take some home."

Taehyung and Nichole helped Aunt LeAnn clean while Gina ended up going to sleep. Gina had work early the next morning. Nichole felt bad for her aunt so she ended up taking the big garbage bag from her.

"Go to bed," Nichole told her, "Taehyung and I will handle this."

"Are you sure?"

Taehyung chimed in, "We're sure."

"Okay, just tell me when you guys are going to leave."

Once Aunt LeAnn left, they both proceeded to wash and dry the dishes. It was a bit quiet until Nichole broke the air, "Did you have fun tonight?"

Taehyung dried the plate with the towel before putting it in the dishwasher, "Yes, did you? You were very smiley today."

"I'm happy," Nichole finished washing the dishes and used the towel that was in his hands to dry her hands, "thank you for being with me."

"What are you thanking me for?" Taehyung placed his hands on her hips while Nichole looped her arms around his neck. "I love being with you."

Nichole grinned at him then kissed along his jawline, "I love being with you, too. I can't believe how far we've come."

"Nobody can resist me, baby."

Nichole scoffed as she moved her hands to his chest, "I can resist you right now."

"I doubt that," Taehyung had her back against the counter, "I've had enough of your attitude these past days. You talk as if you don't know what I'm capable of, Nicki."

Nichole quickly moved her hands from his chest to the counter behind her, "I don't know what you're capable of and you don't know what I am capable of either." Nichole looked him in the eyes with a smirk.

Taehyung leaned down to nip at her neck, mumbling, "Keep this same energy." He moved from her neck to look her in the eyes. "You're so pretty, fuck."

"Don't curse, potty mouth." Nichole laughed then used her hands to pull Taehyung down to kiss her. The kiss was slow and passionate, Nichole smiled against his lips in between the kiss. Taehyung's hand rubbed circles on the skin on her hips. Nichole needed him closer if that was even possible. She hooked her left arm around his waist to push him flush against her. That movement had Taehyung move her up on the counter.

Just as Taehyung was about to slip his tongue in her mouth, they heard a cough. Nichole was startled and pushed Taehyung aside to see her aunt with an astounding look.

"I'm so sorry, Ms. LeAnn-"

Aunt LeAnn instead laughed and moved to get her bottle of water on the counter, "Look at my niecey! Growing up so fast, wait until I tell Gina about this!"

"Auntie, please."

"You guys should head home," Aunt LeAnn smiled, "I feel like I'm intruding something."

Taehyung blushed wildly, "I had a great time, Aunt LeAnn."

Aunt LeAnn pulled Taehyung in a tight hug, "Don't forget what I said, Taehyung. Bless you."

Nichole hugged her aunt next and accepted a smooch on her cheek.

The tension didn't die down by the time they got into Taehyung's car. Nichole was a bit bored so she decided to touch Taehyung's knee.

"You're touching me."

Nichole chuckled, "I'm sure I already know that." Taehyung just hummed and started to just drive.

"You're still coming to my place, right?"

Nichole slowly moved her hand up his thigh, "Yes, we can go right now."

Taehyung took a deep breath, "Nichole."

Nichole moved her hand closer to his crotch, "What am I doing?"

"You're crazy."

Nichole hummed, "I know." She noticed how he seemed to get tense when her lips were near his ear. "You don't know what I'm capable of." What Nichole didn't expect was for Taehyung to pull the car over. Taehyung sent her a look as if he was warning her. "Why did you stop the car?"

"I don't know you tell me, watch it, pumpkin."

Nichole only smirked as Taehyung leaned over to suck on her neck. She was playing with fire, but she loved the way it burned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 818 35
cov·et·ous; having or showing a great desire to possess something, typically something belonging to someone else.
1.3M 30K 200
Title basically says all!
70.7K 3K 53
[COMPLETED.] a story in which jungkook has a daughter who is very passionate about dance and kiara shares that same passion.
373 31 16
a feeling of love for, or a strong attraction towards another person, and the courtship behaviors undertaken by an individual to express those overal...