His Bullied Angel |✔|

By KLK454

Angelina Mc. Collins. She is bullied in her school. She has to wear a nerd look to go unnoticed by the enemi... More

Announcement!! (for new readers too)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
NEW BOOK?

Chapter 20

15.1K 442 183
By KLK454

Edited: 16th April, 2021.

------------------------------

I opened the door of my apartment and saw Andrew sitting on the couch. "Hey!" I said and sat down beside him. "Where were you?" He asked with an extra sweet fake smile. "Damien's house," I said nervously. "What were you doing?" He asked now with a blank face.

"Oh! We baked a cake and ate it all!" I said laughing. "Why didn't you tell me before going there? And what have I told you about going to a guy's house? Were his parents there?" He asked.

"I am sorry I should have told you. And I know we should not go to someone's house if we don't know them well. And his parents weren't home. He lives alone." I said.

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Never. I mean never go to anyone's house again. Did you get that?" He asked trying to be calm. I nodded.

"Change your clothes. I am serving the dinner." He said and got up making his way to the kitchen. After I changed my clothes my phone started ringing.

On-Call:

Stacy: It's Stacy. Are you home?

Me: Yeah. Just came back.

Stacy: Good. The guys are going clubbing tonight. Andrew will be going there too. Do you want to join me?

Me: Um. No... I haven't been to one before and from what I know they are not good places.

Stacy: Damn! You are such a saint Huh. Just come with me. It will be fun.

Me: I don't think Andrew will allow it.

Stacy: Pass him the phone.

I walked out of the room and handed the phone to Andrew. "It's Stacy," I said and he made an annoyed face.

"What?" He snapped. "No." He said calmly looking at me. "WHAT!? YOU ARE SUCH A..... ugh fucked up brain!" he shouted making me flinch. I guess he changed the words he was going to say by the look on his face. "Yeah, I'll bring her. And FUCK OFF BITCH!" He shouted again with disgust.

"Go get ready. And Stacy's coming over." He said. I smiled and took the plate from him quickly digging into it. I don't know how she does it but it always works. I wonder what she says to them.

After I was finished eating there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Stacy.

"Hey, darling! I brought some clothes for you!" She exclaimed excitedly. "She is not going to wear your slutty clothes," Andrew said with a scoff. "You wanna bet, baby?" She asked winking at him seductively. I started laughing at both of them.

She looked at me and maybe I am mistaken but I saw adoration in her eyes. I choose to ignore it and took her to my room.

"Okay. Try this one." She said handing me a dress. "Nope. It's too revealing." I said shaking my head. She sighed and arranged all the dresses on the bed and first did my makeup.

After she saw me in all the dresses she selected a rose gold sequins cowl neck and open back dress. Though all were revealing ones this looked a bit better than the rest of them.

P.S: I do not own this image.
Source: Pinterest.

"Don't you think this a bit... um..." I was cut off by Stacy. "Oh come on! You look gorgeous! Look at you!" She said and I am really not mistaken now. She was really looking at me with adoration, love and.... lust?

She stared at me and bit her lip. She walked towards me and then when she was close to me it looked like she came out of a trance and she looked shocked. "Uh. We should leave." She said quickly. "Yeah," I said and walked out of the door.

Andrew looked at me and spit the water which he was drinking. "W..what the fuck... you are NOT wearing that!" He said with wide eyes which I think will fall off now. I know this dress is revealing. "Am I looking bad?" I asked with a slight frown. He sighed. "You are looking, beautiful baby."  He said in a soft voice. "But you are not wearing that dress in the club." He continued.

He looked behind me and I saw Stacy mouth something which I didn't understand, to him and his eyes widened and he coughed. "Just stay with me the whole time." He said not looking at me. "Okay," I said and we drove towards the club.

When we got off the car I felt many people staring at us. I held Andrew's hand tightly but then he kept his hand around my waist and led me in.

I got really inappropriate looks from people but one look from Andrew and they looked down. We three went into the VIP room and the boys were there with some girls with them.

"All the strippers, OUT!" Andrew shouted making me flinch again. The girls hurriedly left the room while the boys groaned.

XAVIER'S P.O.V:

"Do you want to have some fun handsome?" The blonde asked biting her lip. She sat on my lap and kept her hands around me. I just looked at her with a blank face. "Playing hard? I like that." She said making me scoff. "Get away before I shoot you," I said annoyed.

"Oh really?" She asked smirking. I removed my gun and looked at it. She quickly got up and bowed down. "I am sorry." She said and ran away. "Loose up a little, big guy," Cole said laughing. I glared at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

The door opened and Andrew came in with Stacy and... again? What's with her and these clothes!? I felt my pants getting tighter. I groaned in a low voice. Come on she just entered and I am already turned on!

"All the strippers, OUT!" Andrew shouted making Angelina flinch. The girls hurriedly left the room making the boys groan.

"Oh fuck! You look... hot!" Jason said checking out Angelina. "Shut it, asshole," Andrew said, who was looking pissed off as hell. Angelina looked like a tomato. Stacy looked angry.

"No comments on her! No one will not even dare to look at her. Am I clear?!" She said angrily. The boys sat back and continued with their work.

I ignored her and kept staring at Angelina. She looks hot and really very sexy in this dress. Her eyes met mine and it was like fireworks exploded inside me. She was wearing a really revealing dress but still managed to look cute and adorable.

I didn't take my eyes off her even though she caught me staring. She looked down at her feet and kept fidgeting in her place. I smiled. How I wish she was mine. "Hey, Xavier! When I said no one will look at her, I didn't mean keep staring at her until she feels uncomfortable!" Stacy shouted.

"Dare to raise your voice at me again and you know the consequences," I said gritting my teeth. She quickly shut her mouth and looked scared. She knows me for a long time and she is well aware not to mess with me.

Andrew looked at me and shook his head. He is okay with me now. We talked it out and I got a few more of his punches and kicks but now we were okay.

He walked towards me while Angelina quietly followed him. "Don't just sit there! Here... drink this!" Stacy said handing her a glass. "She is not drinking!" Andrew said and took the glass from her hand. Stacy rolled her eyes. "That's just plain juice." She said. 

He sighed and handed it back to her. Angelina took a sip of it and looked at the glass. "You sure it's juice?" I asked looking at Stacy. She nodded and turned around to hand us the bottles. "Suit yourselves." She said and sat down beside Angelina.

Angelina drank the whole glass and kept it aside. "You want some more?" Stacy asked. "Um no. I feel weird." Angelina mumbled and hiccupped. "That's it. Stacy! You spiked the drink! Didn't you?" I asked angrily. "You what?" Andrew asked and looked at Angelina who giggled.

Stacy got up and walked in front of everyone. "Hey, people! Let's play something!" She said smirking. "Truth and Dare!" She said.

"Yeah, it will be... fun!" Angelina slurred. "She is drunk." I sighed. She got up but lost her balance and fell on Andrew. "Stacy you said it's plain juice," Andrew said in a calm voice. This can't be good. 

When he is calm it's the calm before the storm. If he loses it Stacy is dead for sure. Angelina got up and walked towards Stacy. The boys stopped drinking and were looking at her with an amused expression. "Stop staring at her or I'll personally take off your eyes." I was really angry now.

They all quickly looked down muttering a sorry. "Kids! Let's play! Sit in a circle!" Angelina shouted over the music. Everyone quickly sat in a circle. Angelina giggled and clapped her hands.

She looked happy. I smiled to myself looking at her. She came and sat down in front of me as it was the only place available.

"Spin it!" She said taking the bottle from Lucas' and she spun it. I chuckled at her and everyone looked at me like I have grown three heads.

I ignored them and continued to look at my Angel. The bottle stopped and landed at Andrew and Alex. Andrew was going to ask the question. "Truth or Dare?" He asked looking at Alex in a bored tone. "Dare," Alex smirked. "Kiss Lucas!" Angelina shouted. Everyone started laughing while Lucas and Alex gave each other disgusted looks.

"No!" Lucas said gagging. "Do it! Pleaseeeee." Angelina said like a little child. Lucas looked at me. I gave him a look that said, 'do what she wants'. "I am not kissing him," Alex said with a huff. Andrew glared at him and he groaned.

"Please boss." He pleaded. "This is all your fault!" Alex shouted at Stacy who shrugged. "I am a bitch." She said with a smirk and drank her juice. "No, you are not a bitch. You are a very nice person, Stacy." Angelina said nodding her head.

"Thank you, darling," Stacy said and I saw her blushing a bit. What the actual fuck!? Why is she blushing!?

"Let's get this over with." Alex stood up and gave Lucas a quick peck. Everyone burst out laughing. Angelina smiled a very big smile. "I knew you two were in love with each other! I ship you both!" She said grinning.

Everyone started laughing hard at that. She just sat there looking at everyone with a smile on her face.

"Spin! Spin! Alex will Spin!" Angelina said jumping excitedly. Alex spun the bottle and it pointed at Lucas and me. "Not again. Dare" He muttered. "Remove your shirt!" Angelina said grinning. "Okay baby." He said and removed his shirt smirking at me.

I glared at him. He then spun the bottle and it landed on Angelina. And I was to ask her a question. I grinned looking at her. "Can we change the place and I will ask you to do something?" She asked with a pout and a puppy face. As much as it melted me I shook my head with a gulp.

"Uh. Let your hair down." I said. She smiled and let it down. At least now her back is not so exposed. Her dress is backless.

She spun the bottle and now it landed it on her again but this time Stacy will ask her question as it was on her side. She was sitting beside me. "Give Xavier a lap dance," Stacy smirked. "Okay!" Angelina said and got up. "No! Angelina sit back," Andrew said angrily. "Nuh-uh. I'll do it." She said and walked towards me.

I felt myself getting really hard. Fuck! Is this a dream? This has to be! Oh shit!

The boys were smirking at me. Andrew sighed and leaned back closing his eyes. When she came in front of me I gulped. "Y..you really wa..want to d.do it?" I asked shuttering. "Oh shut up." She said and sat down with her legs on either side of me.

I leaned back and closed my eyes. She is never drinking again for sure.

I didn't do anything. She was moving along with the beats and I know she didn't mean it and probably is not even aware of what she is doing but she ground on my part making me groan.

I kept my hands on her waist for her to stop moving. She wrapped her hands around my neck and stared at me. "You are such an asshole. I hate you." She said and placed her lips on mine catching me off guard. It wasn't a kiss though. She just kept her lips on mine. Andrew quickly pulled her back and made her sit on his lap.

I sat there frozen. She kept her head on Andrew's shoulder and closed her eyes. "Ah Finally! I am taking her home now. Stacy, you come with us... I don't want you to come but I will need someone's help in changing her clothes." Andrew mumbled got up picking up my Angel in bridal style. How I wish it was me picking her that way. And at least she hates me now.

He walked out of the room and the guys looked at me. "Someone is getting soft and hard at the same time," Lucas said in a teasing tone. I glared at him and everyone started laughing. "You like her right?" Cole asked smiling.

"None of your business," I said and got up. I took the bottle and drank the whole thing. As much as I wanted it, it hurts to know that she hates me.

After some time my head was spinning and I already lost count of how much I drank. I counted to 12 bottles. "Boss, please don't drink so much. I called your driver." Lucas said. I shook my head. "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I shouted making him flinch. "Boss please... you are drunk," Cole said. "FUCK OFF!" I threw the bottle away.

"She hates me... The girl I loved all my life can't be mine..." I mumbled.

------------------------------

Loads of thank yous to you people!!! Thanks for reading my book and I can't be happier to know that people actually like my book and wait for updates!!

You guys make my day!!!

Keep supporting guys!!! You are the best!!

Love You!!
- LK 🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 5.9K 43
"I loved you like there was no tomorrow yet you left like yesterday didn't mean a thing" All my life I wished for was a family .A happy home to come...
8.2M 193K 52
Sebastian Black was the number one most feared mafia leader in the streets of LA. At the age of 25 he runs the city and police department. He gets w...
1.6K 23 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
179K 4.3K 54
A simple mute girl who lives in a world of silence and serenity with her grandmother. A ruthless cruel mafia who lives in the world of women,drugs an...