Evidence

By FollowMeDown

Sequal to "I know it's you" (this takes place in like the "grotesque burlesque" era) More

Wonderland
Rabid squirrel
Finger paint
Trust falls
Happy birthday
A month?
Omega
My world
Mansons back...
An eternity with omega?
Edgar
Miranda
Black metal society
Virgin mary
Gaahl
Ass-monkey
Shagrath
Gone for good

Vacation

159 6 0
By FollowMeDown

The next day, Manson called the limo, and Zep came driving up to bring us to the movies. Whenever Manson was feeling down, we spent the whole day at the movies. So, off we went, and luckily for us it was horrorfest week. So, we got to see a bunch of movies that aren't normally released in theatres due to extreme violence and gore. Pussy Americans.I had a feeling though that tonight I would have nightmares.

Instead of going home, Manson told Zep to keep going. We drove past our house, but then Manson decided that we would go back. He then told Zep to wait for us. We would be right out.

"What is this about?" I asked Manson as we went inside.

"Leonore, I want you to pack a few week's worth of clothes, and anything else that you would need for the next few weeks. We are going to Europe."

"Europe?!" I exclaimed, "we were just there."

"Not Norway!" Manson yelled. I looked up at him surprised, "sorry, I'm a little touchy about you-know-who still." He patted me on the head.

"I'm sure that she misses you too." I assured him. He smiled. I went up to pack. I threw into my suitcase:

-a Marilyn Manson t-shirt that I sleep in

-a pair of black skinny jeans

-my maroon dress trimmed with black lace.

-my black babydoll dress

-my long, ballgown skirt

-Mini-Manson, because I simply cannot be far away from him for too long.

-a few Lenore comics

-my white dress, with black lace.

-a dozen pairs of footless tights

-Maryjanes

-combat boots

-a few pairs of pajama bottoms

-underwear (obviously)

-all of my favorite shirts, most of them were black.

-and some heels

Then, I went to join Manson, bypassing my soap because of the new airport rules. Manson was waiting for me on the steps with his luggage. He helped me down them, and we got back in the limo.

"Where to?" Zepp asked.

"the airport," Manson replied.

"Airport." Zepp confirmed, and Manson nodded. And, off we went to LAX airport.

"Leonore, which part of Europe would you like to see?" Manson asked me. I thought for a moment.

"I want to go to Paris!" I exclaimed, "and Italy, and Germany, and can we go back to Ireland? I love it there so very much. How about London too? And, we could stay a night in Dracula's castle! They do that you know!" I babbled. Manson smiled and jotted down a few notes on a pad of paper.

"We'll go to all of those places," he said, "I think that some changes in scenery would be quite nice. And, when we are done with Europe, we can go to India, Egypt, and Japan!"

"Japan! I've heard such great things about Japan. I've heard that they have the coolest toys. Can we go see their toys?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course," Manson chuckled, "we could buy some of their toys too."

"I've also heard that the food in Italy is very delicious. Is that true?"

"Yes, it's much better than the States' versions of Italian food." He answered, "you're in for such a treat, Leonore."

"I have to admit, I will miss Tacobell." I said, immediately feeling foolish. Manson laughed.

"Well, when we get back, I'll buy you your Tacobell." Manson promised. Zepp parked, and then let us out of the car. We walked in and Manson purchased two first-class tickets for Ireland. We were going to see the Helnweins first. We only had to wait a half-an-hour until our plane was boarding, we got the first flight available.

On the plane, I slept mostly, with my head on Manson's shoulder. He was reading a Lewis Carroll biography, and I guess that he fell asleep at some point too. The next morning, our plane landed in the airport of Ireland (help me, I don't know what airports Ireland has) and then we caught a cab of sorts to the Helnwein's castle. They knew that we were coming because Manson called them ahead of time. We arrived at Castle Helnwein at around noon, and had lunch with their oldest son, (Cyril, I think his name is) then Manson went up to our rooms, which were connected so that I wouldn't feel too alone. For old time's sake, I went down to the Castle's caticombs and sat there for a few minutes. Manson joined me down there.

"Why did you come down here?"

"My fascination with dead people," I answered him.

"You're such a goth, Leonore. Want to have a picnic in Ireland's oldest cemetary with me?" Manson asked.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, a little too loudly.

"Leonore! You'll wake the dead!"

"Oh, sorry," I whispered.

"don't apologise to me, apologise to them," he pointed to the tombs. I walked down, braving the niter, and knocked on a casket.

"Sorry." I said, loud enough for them to hear me in hell. Manson laughed.

"You're so brave, Leonore," Manson said, "most girls your age would run away screaming out of this place."

"You know that Castle Helnwein is haunted?"

"Yep," Manson answered, "I was their victim once, I think that you were there."

"The wedding?"

"yes, but it still hurts to talk about it, so I won't go over it again."

"Take your time," I replied. He smiled and hugged me. He then kissed the top of my head.

"Let's go upstairs, Leonore," Manson suggested, "I think that we could find something fun to do in our chambers."

"Okay," I followed him upstairs and we ended up playing Monopoly. We found it on Manson's bed. Both of us were great at Monopoly, so the game lasted for almost four hours. By the end though, Manson had all the railroads, and all my properties were hotels, and we were both out of money. We decided to call it a draw. Then, we went downstairs for dinner.

Manson and Gottfried had a conversation about Nietzche, while everyone else spoke about their own things. I sat there quietly and enjoyed our multiple course dinner. I didn't care that no one was talking to me, because I preferred to be silent, and you know that I am shy. After dinner, we all sat in the library and had more conversations. I petted the dogs, who were very playful. Then, we went up to bed for the night.

******************************************

The next morning, Manson woke me up by pulling my bed curtains all the windows up so that the sun could show through. I pulled the covers over my head and rolled away from him.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I groaned.

"Oh come on, Leonore! We have a big day ahead of us." Manson exclaimed.

"Since when do you wake up early?" I asked.

"Since we're on holiday." he answered. I pulled myself up, but my arms hurt like Hell from sleeping on it funny.

"Okay, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"first, we will go to a castle here that has a haunted dungeon, then , we are going to picnic in the oldest cemetary in Ireland, like you wanted. Finally, we are going to come back here, get our things together and journey to London."

******************************************

So, off to the haunted dungeon we went. It was a few hour's drive from Castle Helnwein, and we got there. The place was full of American tourists. Manson and I got in before everyone else because he was a celebrity. Manson asked the tour guide to skip the rest of the castle and to just take us to the dungeons. The dungeons were cold, and dark. I loved the dark part, but I hated the cold part, so I ganked Manson's coat. I didn't think that he would mind. I didn't see any ghosts, so I was a little disappointed, but a few Americans girls who were in there with us were freaking out.

"So, how'd you like it?" Manson asked as we rode to the cemetary.

"It's a hoax," I said, "I didn't see any ghosts. The Helnweins' castle is more haunted than that." Manson laughed.

"I knew that you wouldn't be so easily afraid, like those girls in there with us."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"No," he admitted, "especially since you took my coat."

"Oh!" I exclaimed, "I'm sorry." I handed him his coat back and he slipped it back on.

We then went to the cemetary, and Manson carried our lunch to a bench and we sat and ate. We talked a bit about our year, and caught up with each other.

"What did you think of Gaahl?" I asked, curious. "He was a very respectful person," he said, "I didn't think that such a man could be polite. You know that he's been prison twice right?"

"yeah, I heard," I said, "I listened into his conversations for entertainment until he figured out and switched to Norwegian." Manson laughed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.4K 16
all she needs is candy, books, and miss marsh. ──── © blushingmartell, 2019. march 27th 2019 ─ august 29th 2020
28 0 23
Alice miniseries fanfiction. Hatter - OC Written eons ago. Sorry about my bad English.
50.5K 1.2K 12
TW; SLURS, ABUSE it all started in first grade when Mike was the prince and Will was the princess. i wrote this when i was like 13-? so if it's poorl...
66.8K 1.2K 64
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ ɪs ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғɪʀᴇ, ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ ᴇᴍʙᴇʀs, ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ʙᴜʀɴs ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ"