The Deal || C.B (first book)

נכתב על ידי dxlandaily

It all started with a deal עוד

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

FIFTEEN

10.1K 164 164
נכתב על ידי dxlandaily

I wake up to an alarm going off, and I quickly sit up, and look around. All of the boys are sleeping, and I shake them all.

"Wake up!" I yell.

I shake colby, and he groans.

"What?" He asks.

"The al-" I stop talking when I notice that the alarm is coming from Sam's phone. His alarm clock.

"Fuck me dude." I sigh in releif.

"Okay." He winks at me, and I shake my head.

"Help me wake them up." I say, and shake Jake.

"Jake wake up." I say, and he sits up, and smiles at me. I smile back, and turn to Corey, and wake him up.

"Corey." I say as I shake him. He swats my hand away, and I roll my eyes.

"Corey get up! Unless you wanna get caught." He quickly sits up, and I laugh.

"We need to hide. The store is opening soon." I say, and look over at Colby who was waking Sam and Brennen, and Aaron up.

"Alright." Brennen groans. Colby shakes him again. "Alright I'm up!" Brennen sits up.

Sam and Aaron stand up.

"You guys go to the strollers, and we will hide in the toilet paper again." I say, and we walk away.

-----

The list turn on, and Colbys jumps. I try and hold in my laugh, and he shushes me.

"If we get caught I swear to god." Jake says, and I shush him.

"It would be your loud asses fault." I say, and lay down.

I'm starting to hear voices, but not many.

"What time is it?" I ask Jake.

"Seven twenty."

"Doesn't it open at seven?" I ask, and he nods.

"I think we can get out of here." I pull out my phone, and text the group chat.

------

Kaylee: we can leave now. Meet us at the car.

------

We walk out, and walk toward the front of the store.

We walk out trying to not seem suspicious, and we pass some workers.

"Fuck." Jake says, and jumps in the air.

"How did we pull that off?" Colby says.

"I dont know!" I say, and I turn to see the other guys walking out of the store.

"See ya Aaron." Sam says, and Aaron walks off.

"Guy! How did we do that?" Brennen yells.

"I don't know but your lucky we didn't get caught! You have no idea how loud these guys are!" He says to me, Colby, and Jake.

"Seriously? These guys almost got me caught!" I say, and Jake laughs.

-----

"Yo! Kaylee!" Elle runs up to me, and I slow down.

"Yes?" I ask.

"There's a party tomorrow you down?" She asks. I groan.

"I go to way too many parties."

"So?"

"Where is it?"

"The Dolans. You know them?"

"Yeah I know them! How are we going to get into the Dolans party?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"Anyone's invited."

"I'll be there I guess."

"Great! I'll pick you up at eight tomorrow?"

"Sure." I say, and walk off to my next class.

Do I wanna go to this party? No. But am I? Yes. You know why? Because I have a chance to go to one of the Dolan twins party's. I might sound crazy but that's a once in a lifetime time thing. Yeah..I sound crazy.

----

I look at my outfit in the mirror, and shrug.

Good enough

I'm wearing ripped jeans, with a chain hung on the belt loops. A Nirvana t- shirt with holes in it, and a jean jacket.

I hear a car horn outside my house, and I run down the steps. I put on my checkered vans, and run out the door.

"You look...cute..." she says, and I make a mocking face.

"Shut up." I say, and she laughs.

"I'm kidding! I'mma have to borrow that outfit someday." She says, and I nod.

"Sure."

We share our clothes all the time. What are the chances that my best friend fits all my clothes?

We arrive at there house, and my jaw drops when I see it. The house was huge.

We park in the driveway, and get out of the car.

"Ready to get fucked up?" She asks.

"Fuck yeah!" I yell, and we both laugh.

It was only eight pm and the place was full.

I walk up to the house, and the door is wide open. We walk in, and I'm instantly surrounded by drunk and high people.

I walk up to the drinks in the kitchen, and pour myself a drink.

"Your already drinking?" Elle asks

"Why not." I shrug, and take a sip from my drink.

"Oh there's Ethan." Elle looks over at him and bites her lip.

"Elle stop." I laugh.

"What he's not gunna see me."

"How about this. If we get to fuck one of the twins I get Ethan." She says pointing at him.

"We aren't going to fuck them but alright." I finish my drink, and pour more into the cup.

"Why not? Scared to lose your virginity?" She smirks, and I punch her in the arm.

If only she knew

"No I'm not."

"Do it tonight then." She says and takes a sip from her drink.

"Challenge accepted."

"For real? Are you drunk already or something?"

"No."

Kind of

"I can bet fifty bucks you won't."

"I bet fifty bucks I will." I put my hands on my hips.

"Alright. Bet." She holds her hand out for me to shake it.

"Bet." I say, and shake her hand.

"Well I'm going to the fire so." She waves, and I nod.

I finish my drink, and pour more into the cup.

"Chill with the drinks." I hear a voice say from behind me. I quickly turn to see who it was, and he chuckles.

"Oh, hey Grayson." I tuck my hair behind my ear, and smile.

"I've noticed all your drinking tonight...you've been here for." He looks at his wrist which didn't even have a watch on it. "Twenty minutes."

"Woops." I shrug, and take yet another sip.

"Come out to the bon fire?"

"Oh, sure." I say, and he follows me out the door.

I sit down at a chair by the fire, and Grayson pulls a chair next to me, and sits.

I look over at Elle who's jaw was dropped.

"What the fuck?" She mouths to me. I smile.

"Sorry I didn't get you name." Grayson says.

"It's Kaylee."

"Kaylee. Cute name." He smiles, and my cheeks go red.

"Same for you." I say, and he chugs down the rest of his drink.

I was getting a bit tipsy, and Grayson could tell.

"I told you to chill on the drinks."

"Your not my dad." I joke, making myself cringe.

"Let me change your mind." He whispers in my ear, and he stands up.  I look up at him, and he takes my hand.

Damn. He really went for it.

We walk into the house, and go straight upstairs to his room.

He closes the door behind him, and pushes me up against the wall. He kisses down my jawline, and neck, leaving hickeys.

I take off my jean jacket, then shirt, and he takes off his. He picks me up, and roughly puts me down on the bed. He tugs on the belt loops on my jeans, and he pulls them off of me, before taking off his own.

He crawls ontop of me, and he leaves wet kisses on my collar bone. He slips his hand down my back, and unclips my bra. I take it off, and he smirks at me before sucking on the top of my breasts. Leaving more, and darker hickeys.

He sits up, and he takes off his boxers. I tease him, and slowly pull down my underwear. When it gets to my ankles he quickly pulls them off of me, and throws them across the room.

He gets on top of me, and he kisses me. He rests his head on my shoulder before thrusting into me without warning.

"Fuck-" he says, and dips his head into my shoulder. He sucks hard on my shoulder, and I moan in both pain, and plesure.

He goes harder, and I bite my lip to contain my moans.

"Grayson-"

His thrusts are only getting faster and harder, and I'm sorry not sorry to say that this is way better than Colby could ever do.

My inner thighs are already starting to hurt.

He pulls out, and I look at him confused.

"Turn over." He growls into my ear. His low voice sending shivers down my spine.

I turn over onto my hands and knees, and he puts his hands on my ass before thrusting into me.

His thrusts were slower this time, and I furrow my eyebrows.

"Harder." I moan.

He obeys, and his thrusts get faster. He continuously hits that spot, and I scream.

His thrusts are starting to get sloppier yet faster. My high was coming, and I knew his was too.

I come, and he pulls out. I turn over facing him, and I go in for a kiss, but he pushes me down, and he opens my legs. He kisses down my thigh till he gets to my area. He flicks his tongue, and I arch my back.

"Grayson- fuck-"

------

I walk downstairs, and see Elle. I walk her way, and I whisper in her ear.

"You owe me fifty bucks."

"For real! Grayson?" She says his name quietly.

"Mhmm." I nod, and she shakes her head.

"Damn Kaylee."

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket, and I take it out.

----

Colby: you were supposed to be at my place tonight ;)

Kaylee: oh sorry. I'm at a party

----

I roll my eyes, and put my phone away.

"Who was that?"

"No one."

-----

Authors note:

MORE SMUT HAHAHA.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

4.7K 161 60
Katniss is a rebel at her old schools but she got kicked out so she has to go to Panem high school where she meets her long lost best friend Finnick...
184K 2.3K 28
You just got accepted into UCLA and posted about it on your instagram. You then meet this guy (Bryce Hall) and he says that him and his friends (Sway...
225K 6.7K 186
Cora and Colby have been married for 5 years now. That's all I got for now lol I hope y'all enjoy it though!
104K 2K 39
he's vexatious, by every definition of the word. he is electricity, and i am water. or in which codependency gets hard, and then it gets harder.