Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 9

313 21 46
By UniquelyScarred

11:35 pm•

<Chris P.O.V>

Tonight I decided not to sleep, but I had my reasons. One obvious reason was because of that reoccurring dream I was having every night. And two, I had this weird feeling that something weird was gonna happen.

As I was laying on my bed I heard the door open slowly, I turned around to see who it was and it was Nurse Banks holding something behind her back.

I sat up and looked at her "Nurse Banks....what are you doing in here?"

"I came to see you, um why aren't you sleeping?"

I looked at her confused "If you came to see me then why would you want me to be sleep?"

"I was just checking on you"

As she said that she kept walking closer to me but I backed up and hopped off the bed.

"What's behind your back?" I pointed.

Then she revealed the fluid filled needle "Oh This? I'm doing someone a favor"

"Who? My father?"

She looked at me confused "Your father? Dr.Evans is your father?"

"Why does that matter?"

"It doesn't. Well come here and let's make this quick, this will knock you out but you'll be back up in no time."

I walked over to her and said "Alright, do what you gotta do"

As she was about to stick the needle in me I snatched the needle from her hands and I injected it in her neck. Soon after she collapsed to the floor.

I should've known this old man was finna try some bullshit. I grabbed the keys from her pocket and put them in mine. I grabbed my small duffel bag and put the clothes that I had in there and I put my sneakers on.

I hid Nurse Banks in my closet and I snuck out of my room. I locked my room door from the outside then I went to the break room to find Nurse Banks purse. I found it hanging on one of the hangers.
I searched inside and grabbed her wallet then I carefully crept down to the back entrance. There was an alarm system so I used Nurse Banks key card to get out.

I only knew one place to go and that was Tiana and Egypt's place.

12:45 midnight•

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Me and Egypt were up all night watching scary movies bundled up in our blankets. I loved scary movies but we were watching The Conjuring 2 and I was becoming paranoid because it was dark as hell in her house.

"Ti can you do me a favor? Can you go to the kitchen and get my water out the fridge?"

I chuckled "Why can't you get it? You Scared?"

"Tiana Please. Ain't nobody scared" She said smacking her teeth.

"Ok then get up and get it yourself"

Egypt sighed "Fiiine, can you come with me?"

"Girl! If you don't get your scary ass on"

"Ok, Ok fine"

Egypt got up from the couch and then the doorbell rang making her jump in fear.

"Oooo maybe it's the boogeyman" I joked.

Then she whispered loudly "Tiana Shut Up!"

The doorbell rang again and I got up.

"Who the hell is ringing your bell at this time a night?" I asked Egypt.

"Go and see who it is?"

I walked over to the door and tried to make my voice deep so I could sound like a man then I said "Who Is It?!"

Then I heard "Its Me Chris! Open the door!"

I opened the door to see Chris holding a bag and looking tired as ever.

"Chris you walked here?"

I nodded "Yeah...can I please come in? Some crazy shit just happened to me."

I let Chris in then I heard Egypt yell from the living room "Who is it Ti?"

Me and Chris walked to the living room and I said "Its Just Chris"

"Just Chris? Boy you almost gave me a heart attack! What are you coming to my house this late??"

Then Chris spoke "I sincerely apologize, I almost got drugged and I needed somewhere safe to hide because there's somebody after me"

"Drugged? Baby what happened?" I asked.

"Can I talk to you privately?"

I nodded "Yeah follow me"

Chris followed me to my room and I closed my door. We sat on my bed and then Chris started to talk.

"Dr.Evans sent Nurse Banks to drug me. She came in my room with a needle in my hand and she said that she was doing that sick bastard a favor"

"Thats horrible, so how did you get here? How did you leave the hospital without getting caught?" I asked.

He grabbed a set of keys with a key card attached to it then said "I injected her with the needle that she was about to give me then I stole her keys and left."

"I don't mind if you stay here but you're gonna have to ask Egypt because this is her house."

He nodded "Alright, let me go downstairs real quick"

Chris got up from the bed and went downstairs while I stayed up here and waited for him. I'm pretty sure Egypt is going to say yes because Chris never gave her any real problems for her not to like him.

<Chris P.O.V>

I walked downstairs to find Egypt and she was sitting on the couch watching a scary movie. I sat across from her and I began to speak.

"Egypt can I talk to you for a minute?"

She paused the movie and looked at me "Sure wassup?"

"I hope this isn't too much to ask but, do you mind if I stay here? At least until I get my own place?"

"Of course let me show you to one of my guest rooms"

We both got up and I followed her to the room when she was letting me stay at. When she opened the door she pushed to the bed then closed the door.

"What are you doing?"

She ignored everything I said and she started kissing me. I tried to fight back but I couldn't I grew weaker and weaker as the lust took over my body.

I grabbed her hips and started to give in but then Tiana came to mind and I pushed her off of me.

"What's the problem?" She asked.

I put my hands over my face and sighed loudly trying to ignore the temptation that was calling my name.

"This isn't right, I love Tiana."

"This can be our little secret" she smiled.

I shook my head "Get out"

"Get out? Chris this is my house"

I looked at her in disgust and said "Then I'll leave"

I got up and stormed to Tiana's room and I grabbed my bag and the box with all of the evidence I needed to frame my father.

"Chris what's going on? Where you going?"

"Look Ti I'm not staying in this house knowing that I'm not comfortable here"

She looked at me confused "Why what happened?"

"Egypt kissed me and I almost gave in but I stopped myself. Look I don't know where imma go but I'm not finna stay here." I spoke truthfully.

"You let her kiss you?!"

"Yeah but..."

Then she cut me off "But Nothing Chris! How Could You Let Her Do That?!"

"Are you serious? You know what fuck you and your whole demented family. Oh and I'm taking this too" I said while taking the flash drive out of her laptop.

"You don't mean that?" She said softening up.

I sighed and walked out, I honestly didn't have time for this. I guess imma be on my own. I honestly didn't know where to go but I knew that I had to hide.

I had money on me but I didn't know how much a hotel was and I didn't know where to find one. I didn't even have a phone so I was screwed.

I was walking which seemed like forever then I spotted a 24 hour diner. To be honest a nigga was hungry. I walked inside and surprisingly saw a few people inside. I sat at the counter and waited for someone to offer me a menu.

I closed my eyes and put my hand over my face. I was so exhausted all I wanted to do was lay down.

"Excuse me how can I help you sir?"

I took my hand off my face and opened my eyes and a tear rolled down my face.

"Ma?"

She looked at me with recognition in her eyes then she began to tear up.

"Oh my God, Christopher"

She walked around the counter and we hugged each other tight. All I felt was pure love and relief.

I just cried in her arms "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too Chris"

Then I spoke "Ma I don't have nowhere to go, I left the Institution because my father was tryna drug me. He put me in there when I was 18 and made a false case making me think that I was a schizophrenic but I'm not"

"I know I've been gathering information on your father for years he's a sick bastard"

"I got enough information to turn his ass into the feds."

She looked at me confused "What you Mean?"

I showed her the box that was sitting on the stool next to me "This is all the evidence we need"

"Here let me see, I'm gonna put it in my car and imma be back"

My mom grabbed the box with the flash drive and went to her car. When she came back she went back around the counter and we began talking.

"What y'all got to eat in here I'm starving" I chuckled.

She laughed "I'll have someone make you something to eat, it's on me"

"Thank you... can you get me a cheeseburger with lettuce and grilled vidalia onions on it with no tomatoes. And I want steak fries on the side....oh and tell them to put cheese on the fries, mozzarella cheese to be exact"

"Damn you want anything else"she giggled.

I thought about it and smiled "And a Mountain Dew"

"You're so precise Chris"

"I know" I laughed "Oh and tell them to toast my bread a little bit but not too much, I don't want nobody to burn my shit"

"I got you"

She put my order in and the cook began to make my food.

"Hey after Cheryl took me in as her foster kid, where did you go? Why didn't you take me back?"

My mom spoke truthfully "It was too risky especially since she was dealing with your father. I decided I wanted her to keep thinking that I was dead so I went into the witness protection program."

"Damn"

Then she continued "The feds have been watching her and your father for a long time but they haven't gathered enough evidence to show that she murdered me and your brother. But there were several cases with your father that they've been following"

"Well with the evidence that I got we can have them locked up for a long time"

"I'm glad we can finally take them down"

I nodded "Another thing I meant to ask, How come you never told me who you were when you were Ms.Jones?"

"I could've told you but it was too risky. But Chris I never left your side I was always with you one way or another"

Now that I think about it she really has been with me, she never left.

"When do you get off of work?"

She responded "In an hour, you can stay with me because I know you don't have anywhere to go and I know you're tired. I can see it in you eyes"

I rested my head on my hand and spoke "Yeah I am tired, it's been a long ass day. But I'm not gonna sleep until I eat something first"

She laughed "Your food will be done in 15 minutes"

•1 hour later•

I got finished with my food and I was waiting for my mom to get off work so we could leave. A couple minutes later she clocked out of work and I followed her to her car.

"Rolls Royce?"

She turned to me before getting in the car "What?"

"Ma how you driving a Rolls Royce but work at a diner?"

She chuckled "Being a waitress is my side job"

"So what's your main job?"

"I'm apart of the FBI"

____________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 441 42
this is a sequel go read my first to know what happening
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...
52.4K 2.9K 76
Taking photos without consent can lead to many dangerous things. For Chris, it was a harmless thing.... until it took a turn for the worst.