The Deal || C.B (first book)

De dxlandaily

It all started with a deal Mais

The Deal
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FOURTY
FOURTY-ONE
FOURTY-TWO
FOURTY-THREE
FOURTY-FOUR
FOURTY-FIVE
FOURTY-SIX
FOURTY-SEVEN
FOURTY-EIGHT
FOURTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
Update
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
Update
Update

FOURTEEN

9.7K 169 87
De dxlandaily

"Your friends can come too." He says, and Colby and Jake walk out.

It was pitch black, and I couldn't even see the face of the guy. You'd think he'd turn the lights on.

"You guys are going to be sitting in my office till the cops show up." He says.

"I'm so sorry. Please can we just work this out? I'll do anything please, I just don't want to get arrested." I beg.

"I'm sorry. It's my job. It doesn't work that way."

"Your dumbasses wouldn't shut up." I say through my teeth.

I hear footsteps behind us, and it definitely wasn't the worker or Jake and colby. I squint my eyes to try and see who it was but I couldn't see. Is it it Sam, Corey and Brennen? Why would they follow behind us?

"Before we go." The worker stops, and pulls out his phone. He shines the light on his face, and my jaw drops.

"Fuck you!" I yell, and push him over. The boys walk toward us, and they all start to laugh.

"How did you not recognize my voice?" Aaron laughs.

"We never hang out." I say. I glare at him, and he playfully shoves me. Gently though.

"Come on Kaylee. Don't get so butthurt." He laughs, and the boys continue to laugh. Jake falls to the floor from laughing, and I kick him.

"It's not even funny." I say.

"Please don't arrest us! I promise I wont do it again!" Jake mocks me.

"Shut up!" I yell, and kick him again.

"When did you even get here?" I ask aaron.

"The boys said they had a prank to pull and asked me to help. So I did."

"You guys really wasted ur time doing all that." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Wasted? Your reaction was hilarious! You should have seen your face!" Sam yells.

"How the fuck did you see my face in the pitch dark?" I ask.

"I didn't but I bet it was just great." He laughs, and I roll my eyes.

"Y'all are fuckin dumb." I say, and wake away.

"You can't leave now! The alarms will go off." Corey yells. I roll my eyes, and turn back.

"I'm going to sleep." I say, and walk back to the toilet paper.

"C'mon Kaylee! Don't be like that." Said Brennen.

"Dont prank me." I say

"That's Kaylee for you. The girl that sucks the fun outta everything." I hear Sam say as I walk away. I turn towards him, and raise an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You heard me."

"Your a dick. Always have been. Always will be. I can't believe I even tried to be friends with you. I'm leaving." I spit, and continue to walk.

"Kaylee hold up!" Jake runs up to me, and grabs my hand.

"What." I groan.

"You don't have to leave over that. You can't even leave."

"Watch me." I continue to walk, and he picks me up.

"Jake! Put me down!"

"No. Only if u agree to stay."

"What's with you guys, and picking me up latley?" I yell, and he chuckles.

"Maybe cuz that's the only way to stop you."

"It's not gunna work this time!" I kick but it doesn't seem to do anything.

"Oh really?" He tickles me, and I instantly burst into laughter.

"Jake! You really wanna get punched don't you?" I laugh.

"Okay, okay." He laughs, and puts me down.

"Thanks." I stand still, and glare at him.

"Your gunna stay now?" I nod.

I walk towards the other boys, and sit on the floor.

"Knew you wouldn't leave." Colby said, and he stood up.

"Where are you going now?" Corey asks Colby.

"Imma get some food." He starts to walk away.

"I'll come with!" I yell, and catch up to him.

"Alright."

"Race ya to the chips?" He asks.

"You know I'll win."

"Bet." I say.

"Bet!" He yells back.

"Ready? Set. Go!" I push him over, and run.

"What the fuck Kaylee? That's cheating!" He yells, and quickly gets up from the floor.

"We didn't make rules did we?" I yell as I run.

Colby runs, and I speed up. I'm about to touch the shelf when Colby steps in front of me and touches the shelf first. I trip over him, making me fall to the floor, and him to go down with me.

"Oh Kaylee, I'm sorry." He chuckles.

He was practically on top of me, but he didn't put any weight on me when he fell.

"Your good." I say, and he stands up, and brushes himself off with his hands. I stand up, and do the same.

"Are you hurt?" He asks, and I laugh.

"I'm fine." I say, and grab a bag of chips from the shelf.

"Grab a bag, and let's head back." He grabs a bag, and walks back with me.

"We should go find a mattress store." He says, and winks at me. My cheeks go red.

"Get outta here with that." I shove him, and giggle.

"For real though. It's been awhile."

"Colby, stop." My cheeks are bright red, and I know he can see it. Even through the pitch black.

"Oh, so the deal is over?" He pouts.

"When did I ever say that?" I turn the light on, on my phone, and shine it at him.

"Your thinking it. I can tell."

"How- no I'm not."

"Then kiss me." He smirks at me.

"Not the time Colby."

"Why not?"

"Because-" He cuts me off by kissing me. I pull back, and look at him from his eyes to his lips. He smiles, and I kiss him back.

"It has been forever." I say through the kiss.

He starts to tug on my shirt, and I let him take it off of me. I rips it off, and tosses it off to the side.

I help him take his shirt off, and he pulls my pants down to my ankles. I throw it, and tug on his shorts for him to take them off. He takes them off, and continues to kiss me.

"What's with the rush?"

"Were in a fuckin store." I say

I kiss down his jawline, and his neck, leaving dark hickeys.

I hear footsteps walking down an isle near us, and I pull away for a second.

"Colby I hear-"

"Ignore it." He whispers in my ear, making shivers go down my spine.

He kisses down my neck, to my collar bone, leaving hickeys. I let out a small moan, and I feel him smirk into the kiss.

He starts to unclip my bra, with one hand, and he throws it over the isle.
I'm about to say something but I just ignore it.

"Hey, guys?" I hear brennens voice, and I jump, and Colby Imediately covers me up.

Brennen walks closer, and shines his lights on us. His jaw drops, and he drops the flashlight as well.

"Guys! Seriously?" He covers his eyes, and walks backwards away from us.

"I'm sorry!" I yell, and search for my shirt.

"Colby where the fuck did you throw my bra?" I ask, and he shrugs.

"I'mma just go back." Brennen points behind him, and runs.

"I knew we shouldn't have done that." I say, and pull up my pants.

"Then why didn't you stop me?" He smirks at me, and puts on his shirt.

I just shake my head, and shine my light in each isle in search for my bra. I see it, and pick it up, and throw it on.

I put my shirt on, and walk back over to Colby.

We get back to the boys, and Brennen hasn't said a word to us. It's was more awkward than funny, but colby didn't think so.

"Guys, I think I should get to sleep. Wake me up before the store opens." Im about to get up from colbys lap, but he whispers something in my ear.

"We better pick some condoms up before we leave so I can finish my job when we leave this place."

I don't say anything, I just smile, and lay my head on his lap.

-------

Authors note: I hate this chapter sksks.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

20K 671 12
❝𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐨 𝐩-𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐧-𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬. ❞ - 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇; the most feared girl in school is in love with the scho...
8.7K 155 22
Work in progress (Pls don't hate this it's old and I definitely don't feel like remaking it all... ᰔᩚ)
4.7K 161 60
Katniss is a rebel at her old schools but she got kicked out so she has to go to Panem high school where she meets her long lost best friend Finnick...
138K 2.1K 15
[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland since you were kids. You never got along th...