Photographer: Part 2

Da UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 7

361 21 45
Da UniquelyScarred

<Trey's P.O.V>

I couldn't get her words out of my mind. It kept repeating in my head 'I don't love you no more'. That shit really cut me deep mainly because I still loved her. I went back to my house and went straight to my room, I looked at the bed for a few minutes just thinking about the mistake I made.

"Fuck!" I yelled out in frustration.

Not only was I mad at my friends for hurting Tiana but I was mad at myself for even calling and telling them what to do.

Who the fuck is Chris? She said his name during sex and she said his name over the phone. If that's the nigga I caught her with the other day imma find her and kill her myself.

~Back At Tiana's Mom House~

<Chris P.O.V>

When Tiana handed me the paper I read it and was in shock. I honestly couldn't believe it. It was a police report with a letter attached to it.

The police report said that it was a freak accident and they found my mom and brother dead in the living room. Supposedly I was the only survivor.

Then I read the letter I noticed that it was a confession.

Then I read:

                                                     Feb.17,2012

-I feel so horrible but I wanted her life, she had everything that was mine. She had my husband, my dream home, even the baby boy that I always wanted. So I took everything that was rightfully mine. I felt terrible for taking a child's life but I only wanted one boy. Christopher. He was the only son of Clinton so I took him. Well actually me and Clinton set this whole thing up. After I got custody of Chris, his father....my husband Clinton changed his last name to Evans, for safety purposes. I raised him like he was my own but every time I looked in that boy's face I seen Joyce. It made me madder each day.

He's was turning 18 in a few months and I was planning to let him go. I planned to give him to his father since he was so 'obsessed' with him. But I care about Chris more than Clinton. I love him like he's my own child but Clinton just wants to make his life a living hell.

I stopped reading and looked up at Tiana.

"So your mother did all of this? Out of Envy? Tiana imma ask you one more time because something is not sitting right with me"

She looked at me confused "What?"

"You sure you don't remember me? Out of all these years, you never knew me? You never thought to look in my room that's been untouched for years in your moms house?"

"Chris I swear to you I don't know anything. If I did wouldn't you think I'd tell you?"

I sighed "You right....this is just a lot right now"

"You can't go back to that mental institution Chris, it's not safe"

"I know Ti but where would I go? I don't have nowhere to live, I don't have any money, I don't got shit."

Tiana thought to herself for a minute and she said "We can frame them. We got all the evidence that we need so we can just call the police"

"That's a great idea but let's hold off on that for a couple of days, I wanna talk to Dr.Evans personally."

"Are you crazy?! You don't know what that man could do to you!"

I grabbed her hand and spoke "I know but just trust me. Give me three days."

"....Alright just know imma be by your side"

"Thank you Ti"

Tiana leaned towards me and kissed me "You're welcome Chris"

For a minute I sat there in shock because I didn't know she was gonna kiss me. I kissed her back and I didn't stop, I loved her.

After that I straightened myself up and I said "Help me bring a few of these boxes down to the car"

She smiled at me "Ok"

Tiana helped me bring the boxes down to her car and we hopped in the car and drove back to her cousins house.

When we arrived we grabbed the boxes one by one inside the house and I noticed her cousin was there.

She turned around and saw me and Tiana and then she spoke "Tiana you'll never guess what happened at Starbucks"

"What happened?" Tiana asked.

"I ran into Trey's trifling ass and he was telling me to tell you that he was sorry but we all know he wasn't. Then I slapped the shit out of him."

Then I interrupted "That's what that nigga deserves. Actually when I catch his ass it's on site. No man hurts a woman like that."

"TiTi I like him, is this your boyfriend? I remember him from the other day when he was making you smile like a little kid"

As I was about to say something Tiana cut me off "He is my boyfriend"

I looked at her confused at first but then I smiled. I'm her boyfriend.

"Y'all two are so freakin cute."

"Um Egypt right? Do you know any lawyers who can look into something for me and possibly Tiana?"

She thought about it then spoke "Actually I do, My ex Michael is an attorney."

"Michael....Stevenson?" I asked.

Egypt nodded "Yeah you know him?"

"Nah I just heard of him that's all"

Then Tiana asked "Do you still have his number? We really need to get in contact with him"

"I do, hold on let me give y'all the number."

I nodded "Alright"

After that Egypt grabbed her phone and then she gave Tiana the number.

"So Tiana's boyfriend? What's your name again?"

I chuckled "It's Chris"

Then her eyes widened "Ti this the Chris You was talking about, the one who's name you said while you was messing with Trey"

Tiana nodded "Yeah"

"Oouuu Girl" then she walked up to Tiana and whispered "He is fine girl, he got a brother?"

I acted like I didn't hear what she said but I heard it clear as day. I mean I know I'm handsome but damn.

"Excuse me ladies do y'all know what time it is?"

Tiana looked at her phone and read "it's 1:15, we still got time"

"Time for what?" Egypt asked.

"I- uh she has to bring me back to class, see I'm in college right now and my next class starts at 4" I lied.

Egypt nodded "Ohh ok what college you go to?"

Damn I didn't know any colleges on the top of my mind. I didn't even remember the high school I graduated from. But then Tiana helped out.

"He goes to the University of Richmond"

I nodded "Yep"

Then Tiana continued "Anyways we were just bringing some boxes of mine here because I accidentally left them in my car."

"Ohh ok cool but Chris if you got any cute friends let me know"

I nodded "Okay..."

"Chris I need to bring you somewhere"

"Come on let's go, it was nice meeting you again" I said waving at Egypt.

Then she responded "No problem Chris"

After that I followed Tiana back to the car and she drove off.

"So I'm your boyfriend now?"

She smiled while still focusing on the road "Yeah, your mine"

I smiled back and nodded "So where we going?"

"I'm taking you to my hiding spot, it's a place where I go to clear my mind and there's food there."

I stayed silent and looked out the window trying to think of where she would take me.

~15 minutes later~

"You brought me to the beach?" I said while looking out the car window.

She parked the car then responded "Yeah now come on"

Tiana took the keys out of the ignition and she hopped out the car. I followed her and she grabbed my hand walked towards the boardwalk.

I scanned my surroundings and I started to get upset. It made me think of the picture hidden in my pocket. The picture of me of my mother when we came here. It's a shame that she can't be here with me today.

"Tiana can you give me a minute?" I said letting go of her hand.

The she looked into my eyes "Baby what's wrong?"

"Just give me a minute..... get us something to eat at one of the stands..... and meet me over there on the sand" I said pointing at an area on the beach.

"You sure?"

I nodded "Please"

Tiana looked me in my eyes one more time and she went to get our food.

I walked on the beach and tears started falling from my eyes. The thought of not seeing my mother again hurt me deeply.

I sat down on the sand and I took the picture out of my pocket. The sunlight hit directly at the picture giving me a brighter view. I closed my eyes and tried to remember that day but I couldn't.

"FUCK!" I yelled out causing people to stare.

I didn't care if anyone stared at me, I was to hurt to care.

A few minutes later Tiana came back and sat next to me with out food.

"Chris are you ok? I heard you yell while I was getting us something to eat"

I told her the truth "No I'm not ok Ti, I'm never ok. I'm hurt right now."

She rubbed me back and tried to comfort me "Chris it's gonna be ok soon I promise"

"No It's Not! I lost my mother! And to top that off I can't even remember anything that I shared with her! Do you know how bad that hurts?! Then my sick demented father imprisoned me in a mental institution for 7 fucking years!!! I missed out on so much in my life Ti!"

As I said that heavy tears kept falling down my eyes. I couldn't even control it, they just came down.

"You're right I'm not gonna understand but here's what I do know, I'm gonna be here for you and support you. You wanna know why?"

I looked up at her "Why?"

"Because I love you Chris. I'll never hurt you or neglect you because I love you. You mean everything to me"

"You love me?" I said with tears still falling down my face.

She nodded as her eyes began to tear up "Yes I love you Chris"

I pulled her in for a hug and I held her tightly. She hugged back and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Ok let's stop this crying I'm actually hungry" I said wiping my tears.

Tiana laughed and handed me some chicken tenders with fries. She handed me my drink and we started eating.

"So your mother... do you remember what she looks like?"

I nodded and took the picture out of my pocket. I handed it to her and I spoke.

"That's her and me when we came here to the beach"

"She's your twin"

I smiled "Thanks"

"I seen her before, she was a teacher at my high school"

I furrowed my eyebrows "What? That's not possible Tiana. She died when I was 9, and me and you are the same age"

"Chris I'm telling you I know her! Her name was Ms.....Ms.... Damnit I forgot her name"

"Hawkins?"

She shook her head "Nooo it wasn't Hawkins her name was Ms.Jones"

"Ms.Jones?"

Why does that name sound familiar?

{Flashback:

I was walking to my 3rd period class which was my favorite. It was my art class. The main reason why I loved it was because of my Teacher Ms.Jones. She was the only teacher I knew who actually cared about me the way that she did.

I walked in the room and I seen her smile showing her deep dimples.

"Good morning Christopher"

I smiled back "Hey Ms.Jones"

"You excited for graduation?"

"Nah.... not really"

She looked at me with a concerned look on her face "Why not that's a big accomplishment in life"

"Yeah I know but..... I just wish my real family was there. I mean my foster family is cool and all but it's just not the same"

As she was about to say something more students came in and Ms.Jones was about to start class.

"Chris I'll talk to you later just sit at your seat."

I nodded and sat at my seat. I honestly wanted to know what she was gonna say but our conversation was cut short.

{End Of Flashback}

"Tiana did you ever know what happened to Ms.Jones?"

She shook her head "Nah I don't know"

"Damnit I gotta find her"

I continued to eat my food while I was still trying to piece things together the best way I could in my mind.

___________________________

-Do you think Ms.Jones was really Chris mom?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.2M 6.4K 197
@hayesgrier unfollowed @ellebieber @Ellebieber posted a pic with the caption "backstabbers" @Hayesgrier posted a pic with the caption "You're stupid...
8.5K 348 29
pain with pain,fire with fire
428K 5.3K 37
🦋✨
751K 13.5K 30
Book 2 of the Trey Songz Fanficition