The Tangled Assistant

Por thefortforced30

They say opposite attract but hell she was a spit ball of fire. and he was about to get so burned. ~~~~~~~~~~... Más

prologue.
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 6
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48

chapter 13

356 22 3
Por thefortforced30

Anais

Malia was extra mad and when I say extra mad I mean it!

She went bat shit on me when I told her that she 'accidentally ' spilled all the beans on me.

Yes I used accidentally judging by how she shouted at me through the call for getting her all wasted and driving at home at night.

To be on the safe side
I did leave her some painkillers and a bottle of water.

I told her that I needed to go home and well about how she told me about her and Ethan that topic got me so interested.

I mean who meets a man in a club gets dicked down by him then threatens to sue him later.

On top of that lie about their name!

Ha!

Well here is the story.

On new years Malia happened to have gone to Dubai.
Don't ask me why she didnt want to do our usual partying till dawn thing but she travelled.

She said about something new and exploring on the hot side of the world.

I couldn't travel with her because come on we all know that the December holiday is all about family and I wanted to spend it with my son.

So I stayed and she travelled with Mandine and Vincent.

First of all she made a mistake of travelling with a couple and second she knew very well that those two would end up going somewhere to fuck.

And they did exactly that on the night of the new years.

She had no other choice but go chase down her anger with a shot or two of tequila.

Her words not mine.

She did go to the bar and when she reached there she saw the back of a man who looked to be in a heated argument with some blonde Asian who happened to look frustrated.

She was cute in her little shorts and clear top showing her lacy black bra.

Yeah she did explain all the details.

She eavesdropped and the Blondie was angry that he wouldn't dance with her.

He looked like he was holding back and if he stayed there a little longer he would explode so she did a little helping and went to him tapping him on the shoulder and pulled him right in for a kiss.

The guts of that woman
Who kisses strangers in the first place.

And to her surprise he responded and she pulled away to look at the girl fuming with a red face in the dim blue colorful lights.

If looks could kill well someone would be dead.

She marked her territory and oh great he happened to play along very well.

The girl finally left and he asked for her name.

She said candy

And when she told me that part I bursted out laughing.
That name is so overused.

But he played along.

A few drinks here and there and they talked a little but someone couldn't keep her panties on her that night.

So they ended up going where he was staying at and they did right about everything and everywhere.

And after a good dick and a new year she woke up happy until she heard the voices in the living room.

A girl was shouting over and he was trying to block the way.

Long story short the girl said that she was his girlfriend and called Malia a gold digging whore who was only good for a one night stand.

With her short dress on ready to go home and heels in her hand she threw one heel at the bad mouthing woman and ran towards her.

She was ready to tear out those cheap ass looking extensions and she did that with the girl underneath screaming and shit.

Again her words not mine

I was dying of laughter actually.
She had a rough start of a year.

She got pulled away from the fake ass cheap hair with no ass by Ethan himself.

Or the good dicker as she called him.

Again her words not mine.

And she almost beat him up also but she didnt want anything to do with none of that so she told him if he tried to ever approach her , she would file a restraining order and that was their fair well.

I almost died when she told me all that.

She didnt even give him a change to explain himself.

Oh did I mention that he followed her in the elevator until the garage but her stubborn ass wouldn't litsen to him.

First of all I wasnt even surprised when she said Ethan kissed back

I mean who wouldn't.
He probably was checking her long before she noticed him and who wouldn't tap that.

She was this curvy woman with small to medium breasts and some huge ass.
She had big ass hips and a big German juice with a face so pretty even Brittney can't compare.

Okay that was a little bit exaggerated.
She had hips not but huge ass ones and a tiny waist. She was just small and well with an ass for days.

She was just this pretty walking pear shaped beauty a little bit of a different figure from me.

So that is how it went down.
Why she hates him and he still finds her funny.

Talking about Mandine and Vincent we had not hung out in a while and since Malia was being an asshole on how I planned to get her wasted just to have my ways I shut her up with a dinner treat on me Friday.

I also called Vincent and told him to inform on his fiancé about our dinner thing.

So that was how my morning started with me making phone calls and calming an angry woman.

Who even wakes up before six when they have a fucking hangover.

Malia is just plain out weird.

Today was a little bit chilly so I dressed Cyril up with a jacket and warm clothes and like how it always is I dropped him off to school and drove to work.

I wore some thigh high boots with jeans and a spaghetti strap and on top and Ankara knee length jacket and not to forget my glasses that get me through the day.

I walked into the office and like usual at eight I went to his office to ask about what kind of coffee I would make for him and this time it wasn't Ethan that I saw.

It was another handsome guy with blonde messy hair sitting across Lucas with face so serious as they both typed.

Clearing my throat looking at the guy I didn't know I waited for their attention to fall on me so that I could ask what they would be having.

"The usual miss Mayer"  Lucas said so casually it made my heart pain even more.
When did I come to like him this much!

"And you sir?" I asked waiting for the man to finally talk.

When he looked my way I noticed that he had a little resemblance to Lucas except his hair and eyes.

"Oh no thanks miss
I'm fine" he said dismissing me and went back to work.

I nodded my head  even though they couldn't see me and walked out.

I brought the coffee back and oh boy did I have much to work on and for some reason he sent me a file to help him with his new club.

Well what a master piece did I have now.

I worked on it.

I had multiple ideas.
My degree finally coming to use.

I had worked and buried myself to work I didnt even notice that it was already three and I skipped lunch.

This here meant that there was no use of going to eat anyways because I was going to go off in two hours and a half so I might just finish my project.

But I did not finish on time unfortunately and I was exhausted by the time the clock struck five.

I felt energyless. I was ready to go take a bath and forget everything going on.

I didnt finish anyways because it was due for a week and well I felt good knowing that I was atleast halfway done.

I logged out of my computer and arranged my things. The door swung open and a good looking boss of mine entered inside and looked at me with the eyes I once encountered when I came for the job interview.

Cold
Distant
Hard
Harsh
But most of all emotionless.

He really did hate me.
What did I really do.

I returned the same.
Well I hoped I did.

A blank stare.

"I would like to invite you to my engagement party" he said looking at me.
Aiming to get an emotion out of me.

He got none.

My heart tightened.

Well what did you expect woman.

"I respectively decline your invitation Mr Regonzili." I said with a tight smile on my face as I slid back the fancy gold looking envelope.

Please get out.

He looked taken back and gave me a look as if he wanted an explanation.

He looked like he didn't expect the answer that just came out of my mouth.

And with that being said I stood up ready to leave but before I could leave I heard a 'why'.

"Excuse me?" I asked looking over my shoulder.

"I asked why you declined my invitation when it is out of generosity and a simple act of kindness" he said looking my way.

I chuckled.

"No offense sir but I didnt ask any of that in the first place.
I kindly decline you invitation.
You have a lot of workers here I'm sure you can give to any of them.
I'm a simple worker and there are a lot of simple workers like me in this building.
You made sure to put that cross.
And with that being said have a lovely evening" I said and continued my way.

I marched to the elevator and I could feel a single tear falling.

I was hundred and one fucked.

And this did not do me any justice.

Today I wouldn't have it.
I did promise myself to rarely cry and with that promise I gave myself thirty seconds to cry.

Only thirty and that wasnt even halfway the trip in the elevator.

I wiped my tears.
Why cry
Why continuously cry when what was done was already done.

I just didnt see a reason.

What was done was already done.
What was remaining was to let fate take over and I did just that.

When the elevator reached the lobby I looked clean.
With no trace of a single tear and well good thing.

Fishing out the keys in my purse I unlocked my car and entered inside.

I needed to get the fuck out of here or else I was going to do something stupid.
Something I would regret or something that would cost me my job.

After I sped out of the parking lot I went to pick my baby and came from my mom's with a plate full of food which gave me a reason not to cook.

I fed him and after that we watched a little bit of cartoon with his usual cup of milk and then went to tuck him in.

He was telling me about how he had fun in school and he built a Lego.
I almost forgot how much he could talk even thought most of the words weren't comprehensive.

I went to tuck him in with a smile and after that I go a phone call.

I almost grinned when I saw the caller ID but a smile was enough.

"Hello princess" he said on the other end and I almost blushed.

"Hi Marcus and since when?" I asked with a smile on my face.

He really was a gentle man and knew how to treat a woman.

But the sad thing was that I did not have feelings for him and for me to jump from a heartbreak to thrusting the my heart to someone else hands was a no.

That just wasnt me.

But I did let him know that I didn't have feelings for him and he told me it was alright.

I tried stopping to talk to him but he told me that he was good and I shouldnt stop talking to him because he did enjoy my company.

He said that it would be fun to give Mr Regonzili a heart attack some times and I almost chuckled.

If only he knew.

Yeah why didn't I have feelings for a gentleman like him.

So we did talk.
Almost the whole night and after talking to him I felt a little better.

He didnt need to know that I was feeling down or that he lifted my spirit up.

Nothing to boost a man's ego.

We talked really and he told me of how he met a woman where he had gone.

In south Africa.

He met a south African.

Those women are said to be babes from left to right and top to bottom.

He told me of how she is feisty and a smart mouth how she almost punched him when he asked her for sex.

I laughed.

When I said gentleman I didnt know he asked for sex on first meetings.

The whole time he was telling me the story I was dying of laughter.

She scared him shitless and who thought.

Upon hearing his story I updated him on how good it has been and how work was.

Which was good and when we bid good bye I got under the covers ready to sleep but someone else wasnt having it.

Ethan called.

"Woman who is that you are giving a booty call at this unholy hour of the night" he said excessively with no remorse.

"Ethan it's ten" I said rolling my eyes and sucking the air between my teeth.

"Who gives two shits?" He asked and I could feel him grinning.

"My ass" I said and waited for his answer.

"Damn it should.
If it makes it look that good in both pants and skirts" he said perverting on my ass.

"The fuck Ethan.
What the actual hell.
You have been checking my ass out" I said groaning and I was hanging on a thin thread.

I was going to cut the call.

"Ew hell no.
I mean I wouldn't mind but those are not my words
Trust me.
Malia is my main concern" he said and I thought wow what a good liar or not.

Shrugging my shoulders I ignored it and I told him that I knew about him and Malia and he almost freaked out.

I mean who wouldnt.

He told me that if I kept laughing he wouldn't talk to me again and I guess he won't because I kept laughing.

We also kept going with some stories.
With him telling me how it was to live in the desert for months just because you went for a deal of cars.

Yes I came to know that he owns multiple car companies and Perle inc was his and Lucas' company.

I was shook.

How rich were these people but I guess it didn't stop of them from being an asshole.

************************************
Soooooo guys well this is one of the chapters I call g

Short form of good and that means it will take me some time to update another one as I'm trying to finish my book  *mr arrogant jerk*

It has been long since I wrote a note for y'all
So I'm sending love and I hope you are enjoying these chapters.

Keep commenting and know that I read your comments

Shootout to you good hearts that comment.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

830K 24.4K 22
"Please let go of me" "Never, I will never let go of you. You belong with me. Forever" ...
9.3K 1.4K 64
[ Daily Updates ] Opposites attract? Opposites collide.. She didn't trust men. She didn't trust Trust. She lived in pain and had learnt to thrive in...
16.6K 439 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
225K 7.9K 49
Mr arrogant jerk He was arrogant I was just suppose to work for him Just to pay off debts *** Thegirl30 ...