Photographer: Part 2

By UniquelyScarred

The Official Sequel To "Photographer" More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter: 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
~The Final Chapter~
*NEW BOOK ALERT*

Chapter: 6

345 19 50
By UniquelyScarred

<Chris P.O.V>

I can't believe this shit. After finding out all this information at Tiana's cousin house we decided to stop by her momma house. Thankfully she wasn't there so we walked inside the house and started searching.

"I'll check in my moms office while you check in the attic, that's where she usually stores things at."

I nodded "Ok cool"

Me and Tiana split ways and I walked upstairs. Something about this house felt too familiar but then I remembered she adopted me. So I'm guessing that I used to live here as well.

Since we had time I searched room to room just to be nosy. The next room I walked into gave me immediate Deja vu.

This was my room. I looked around and it looked the same, it was like it was untouched.
I walked over to the dresser and I saw a picture of me and my mother at the beach.

I picked up the picture and sat on the bed. What made me sad was that I could barely remember that day that I shared with her. It broke my heart. I kept the picture and put it in my pocket.

I got up and looked in the closet and I seen all my clothes was still there, it even had my scent on them and everything. I lifted up the box that was in the closet and I sat it on the bed.

I read the black writing on the box and it said "My Memories"

When I opened it there was pictures, a few journals filled with my writing, and a necklace... my mommas necklace.

It was basically a locket that she gave me, I opened it and one side was her picture and the other side was mine.

As I looked at the pictures in the locket I whispered "I love you momma"

I put the locket on and tucked it inside of my shirt. I got up and examined the room one more time to see if I can find anything else. I put everything back in place and I walked back into the hallway.

I was looking at the ceiling trying to find where the attic string would be so I could pull it so the stairs can come down.

"Where the fuck is it?" I whispered to myself.

Then I seen a door at the end of the hall. At first I thought it was a closet but when I opened it it was stairs leading up to the attic. I felt stupid as fuck because I wasted my time looking at the ceiling not knowing there was a door guiding to the attic.

I walked into darkness at first then I flipped the light switch and I seen everything. There were boxes everywhere.

All the boxes were marked down with the year on them so I tried to find boxes through the years of 2003-2012 from when she first adopted me and when she brought me to the hospital.

Then I heard Tiana yell my name "Chris where you at?!"

"I'm in the attic!" I yelled back.

Seconds later she joined me in the attic and she stood next to me.

"Did you find anything up here yet?"

I shook my head "Nah, just help me find boxes that are from 2003-2012."

"Ok"

She helped look for the boxes and I found one that said 2007 on it and I put it to the side.

"Damn ya momma got a lot of fuckin boxes Ti"

She chuckled "I know, but I found two boxes one is from 2004 and the other is from 2012"

We continued to look at all the boxes and we found the ones we needed.

I opened the box that said 2003 and I examined everything. I found the adoption papers that her mom was hiding up here.

"Look at this"

I handed the paper to Tiana and she read it with shock.

She looked at me and asked "How come I don't remember none of this?"

"Ti it's probably the same reason why I don't remember"

"My mom wouldn't drug me"

I furrowed my eyebrows "You sure? If she's capable of setting me up then she's definitely capable of doing that to you"

"But you don't know my mom"

I laughed at her "No, You don't know your mom"

Tiana thought about it and stayed silent. She knew I was right, what other reasons would there be for her not remembering?

She started looking through the 2012 box and then she tapped me.

"Chris.... I know who killed your mother and your brother"

"Who?"

Tiana showed me the documents in the box and I read them carefully, then everything started to make sense.

<Trey's P.O.V>

I was missing Tiana, I felt bad for hurting her like that she never deserved it. It was just that my anger and selfishness got in the way. I've been looking for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. I constantly blew up her phone but she never answered. I just wanted to apologize for my wrongs.
I decided to stop by Starbucks to get something to drink and I ran into her cousin Egypt. Maybe she knows where Tiana is.

"Hey Egypt can I talk to you real quick"

She rolled her eyes and stuck her middle finger up at me "Choke on a dick you sick bastard"

"Egypt please just hear me out"

"Why would I talk to a pathetic weak ass soul like you?! What Man hurts a female like that?! You're sick!"

As she was about to walk away I grabbed her wrist then she turned around and slapped the shit out of me.

"Don't Touch Me!"She yelled at me.

"Look when you see Tiana can you please tell her that I'm sorry? I really messed up and I just wanna talk and make things right between us"

Egypt rolled her eyes and walked away.

I had to find a way to apologize to her. Deep down I felt so bad It was all my fault.
I decided to call Tiana one last time

[Phone Convo]

Tiana-Hello?

Me- Tiana look Baby I'm so sorry, all the shit I put you through that was all on me. I was too selfish to care about how you felt and I apologize.

Tiana- Trey you don't know how bad you hurt me

Me- I do

Tiana-You don't! Trey I was pregnant with YOUR CHILD! Your selfish decision killed our baby! You don't know how bad you hurt me Trey!

Me-Tiana I swear to you that I'm sorry baby. I didn't know you were pregnant, if I did then I would've-

Tiana- Save It Trey, look I think we should take a break

Me- No baby look we can start over, we can love each other and start a family.... just please don't leave me I love you so much.

Tiana- I don't love you anymore Trey. I'm in love with somebody else, somebody who actually cares about me.

Me- Tiana please just give me another chance, I promise I'll make it up to you.

Tiana-There's nothing you can do

Me- Please just lets start over, I can't lose you Ti

Tiana- What was that Chris?! Sorry Trey I gotta go

Me-Tiana

Tiana- Bye Trey

[End Of Convo]

She hung up the phone in my face. A tear rolled down my face and I looked down at my phone. I guess it was true.....you don't realize what you have until it's gone. I messed up with an amazing woman who actually loved me. A woman who carried my child....a woman who I still loved.

I fucked up.

___________________________

-Who do you think killed Chris mom and brother?

-Do you think Trey is being sincere?

-How do you feel about Dr.Evans?

-How do you feel about Tiana's mother?

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 325 17
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ ɪs ɪɴᴠɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴀ sʜᴏᴡ/ sᴇʀɪᴇs ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ 'ɪɴғʟᴜᴇɴᴇʀ ᴄɪᴛʏ' ᴀɴᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɪɴғʟᴜɴᴇʀs ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʟʟ sᴛᴀʏ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs.......
217K 14.7K 187
Sequel to Talent
16.8K 322 16
your love for photography has landed you your first real job in the industry... it just so happens that the job is traveling the country with a boyba...
69K 2.6K 53
Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa