Arranged Marriage || YOONMIN

By le_bis_mochi

"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped r... More

A/N (please read β™‘)
INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
13.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
20.5
21
22
23
24
25
25.5
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
32.5
33
34
35
36
36.5
Story time-
37
37.5
38
39
39.5
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
45.5- Epilogue

30.5

5.9K 276 280
By le_bis_mochi

What actually happened during Jimin's morning breakfast with Yoongi that ended in him getting too excited:

(P.s. To all of you innocent people, I'm sorry--)

The sound of utensils clicking against plates rung through the air of the Min's family backyard, as Park Mina and Min Yoona along with their soon to be wedded sons were peacefully eating their breakfast that consisted of waffles, pancakes, different varieties of fruits, and some apple and orange juice, along with small little plates that contained different kinds of nuts.

Yoongi was happily tasting the sweet pack of waffles his mother had prepared for him since he specifically had requested them from her, as a small cute grin appeared on his face once the sweet taste of the strawberry topping his favorite dish had hit his hungry mind, as he thoroughly savored it's sweet taste.

Though, meanwhile with our blonde haired mochi, Jimin hadn't even touched his plate yet, nor did he even try to grab one of the many utensils displayed before him beside his full of pancakes plate, as the word 'appetite' wasn't really present in his dictionary at the moment.

Why you may wonder?

Well--

Was it just him or was Yoongi just so.....attractive while he ate?

.....okay that may have sounded kind of creepy to all of you but--

How can you not actually appreciate Min Yoongi's beauty at the moment?

His white milky skin that had barely ever been touched by the sun gleaming before him at the moment seeing that the blue haired boy preferred to isolate himself from everyone, minus his best friend of course, inside his room then to socialize with anyone at all, as his not so long, not so short, yet perfect none the less eyelashes, that held a dark color, perfectly complemented his mentioned skin.

His perfectly sculpted face, his cat like eyes, his cute and small nose, his tiny mouth that was munching away the waffles before him, while he licked at those small yet slightly plump lips--

Jimin gulped when his eyes had met Yoongi's lips.

His beautiful pink lips.

The lips that were so forcefully kissing him yesterday--

A blush crept it's way from his neck to his ears, reaching up to envelope his cheeks at the thought of yesterday's events as he almost fainted right there in front of everyone.

'Calm down you idiot--'

"Jimin honey?"

The said boy flinched at the sound of his name being called by the person he considered to be like his second mother in life, as he slowly turned his head in her direction with a sheepish smile adorning his face.

"Yes Mrs. Min?"

"Are you okay honey?" The woman asked, concern for the blonde haired boy clearly showing in her eyes. "Why aren't you eating anything?"

Jimin blushed in embarrassment as he cleared his throat while he averted his face away from the older woman to hide his red cheeks as he thought over an answer to both of the woman's questions.

'It's not like I can go "Oh no I'm fine! I was just to busy looking at your son as he ate his food while thinking back at how I made out with him in our school music room!"' Thought Jimin while eternally cringing at himself, as Yoongi, who was staring at him with curious eyes across from him on the wide table, titled his head to the side in confusion at the blonde haired boy's actions.

"I--I'm fine Mrs. Min, I--I just--" Jimin gulped as he went in to take a deep breath. "I just spaced out for a minute there that's all."

"Spaced out?" Asked his mother with curious eyes. "Why? Is something troubling you honey?"

"N-no mom, I--I just spaced out over something that's all." Answered Jimin shyly while lowering his head to look at his hands that were placed in his lap, as realization slowly dawned over Yoongi's mind at the blonde's last words.

A smirk settled itself on his face, as he crossed his arms on the wooden table before him.

'Spaced out huh?'

"Spacing out huh?" Suddenly questioned Yoongi loudly which resulted in every head present to turn curiously in his direction, as Jimin's eyes narrowed at the wide innocent smile Yoongi sent his way. "Well I guess you must really be tired from yesterady after all."

"Tired?" Jimin and his mother asked out loud confusingly at Yoongi's words, as Jimin's question sounded more as an exclamation than a question to everyone's ears. "Why would he be tired?" Continued Mrs. Park in asking as she took a bite off her food, not noticing the teasing smirk Yoongi threw Jimin's way.

And Jimin could only stare suspiciously at the boy across from him as he reached out to take a sip from his juice. 

"Yeah, after all we did a few things yesterday. You know, me and him. Together." Nonchalantly commented out Yoongi with the same teasing smirk present on his face.

Jimin choked while doing a dramatic spit take on the grass beside him, as both the mothers present grinned at the news that just hit their ears.

"Oh my!"

"Really Yoongi?"

"Yes. Didn't we Jimin?" Asked Yoongi ever so innocently to the boy across from him who was literally ready to bounce on top of him at any second now. 

"No, not really." Said Jimin as an answer to the boy's question, confusing both of their mothers while an amusing smirk made it's debut on Yoongi's face. "It was actually you who did most of those 'things', wasn't it Yoongi?"

"And you let me do it ever so generously, Jimin."

"Well you know I've always been such a generous person Yoongi."

"But to be generous to that extent is a problem, isn't it Jimin?"

"No, not really. I'll always will be there to help out poor people like you in need~." Purred Jimin proudly to boy before him, who was so close in getting up to choke the hell out of the blonde.

Thought instead of resolving to violence, he got up ever so slowly, leaned his body across the table, and whispered a sentence that sent red sirens wailing in Jimin's mind--

"Seeing as you literally almost spread your pretty legs for me, I pretty much think you were the one who was in need there ChimChim, weren't you?"

"You--!!" Jimin exclaimed through a growl, his feat ready to jump up at him and claw the teasing smirk off his soft face, thought he was taken aback when a tissue was thrown on his face to block his view, while the boy across from him went in to go back to his seat too hold his fork and knife once more, as he gave his mother and Mrs. Park in innocent smile, as both the women awkwardly tried to return it back to him while they confusingly looked at both of their sons back and forth with curious eyes.

"Eat up now Chim, we've got school you know." Said Yoongi matter of factly  as he cut a piece of his waffles and stuffed it in his mouth while not flinching away from the hawk like eyes of Jimin's, that were burning a hole through his brain.

"Sorry, I'm just not that hungry."  Clenched out Jimin quietly through his teeth, as he set aside the white tissue that was the cause of him loosing his eyesight only moments ago, his body ever so slowly slidding it's feet away from the wooden table before him, in an attempt to get up.

Though Yoongi looked like he had other plans for him.

More precisely, his feet looked like they had other plans for him.

A gasp tumbled out of Jimin's lips while the boy's brown eyes widened up in horror once he felt a pressure on one of his most sensitive area, as his from literally fell down into it's seat loudly.

You know which area (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖). 

The pressure was soft, slow on it's movements, but--

It was enough to spark something down there for him.

It was enough in getting his little buddy excited.

The blonde haired boy's cheeks flushed as he felt his breathing had suddenly quickened to an unbelievable pace, as he gulped down a lump that had formed itself in his throat, while his legs felt like they were going to melt down into a puddle any minute now on the grass bneath his feet.

....What is this?

His fists tightly clutched at the white cloth of the wooden table in front of him, his face tightening in a hurtful expression, as a sound he had never imagined himself of making quietly tumbled it's way past his lips, immediately catching the attention of the women's who were eating with them.

"Jimin?'

"Jiminie what's wrong?" 

'Shit, shit, shit, shit--' Eternally cursed Jimin in his head as he bowed his head down to his lap while letting a breathy sound that was close to a mewl escape his lips, as his soft brown eyes were able to catch the source to all his misery.

Yoongi's leg.

Yoongi's fucking leg.

His fucking leg that was stretched out beneath the table and towards Chim junior, while the mentioned owner of that leg was casually eating, having not the need to even slide his body over to the blonde to reach his sacred place.

'W--When did this bitch's leg get so tall--' 

Jimin flinched his eyes up at the blue haired boy at this as he sent a weak glare his way, the receiver of that glare playfully glaring back at him with the same intensity Jimin was directing at him, as his eyes clearly spoke out a challenging sentence that Jimin could only blush furiously at--

"Eat up or I'm taking you right here, right there."

.....Kill him.  

"Jiminie??"

And there goes his mother again.

"W--wha--" The blonde almost moaned as Yoongi had suddenly curled his toe at a specific place in the front of his jeans, that was able to make his virgin head feel wonders. "What i--is it mom?"

The dark haired woman frowned at her son as she peared over at him with worried yet curious eyes."You okay there?"

'Nope, I'm not.'

"Of course I am."

Another jab to his front told him otherwise thought.

"Are you sure honey?"

"Positive!" Exclaimed Jimin suddenly with a laugh, as he repeatedly punched at Yoongi's leg, while his own legs weakly tried to muster up the strength in kicking the boy before him. "Yoongi here had just whispered to me the most amazing joke I have ever--" He felt his eyes were ready to roll to the back of his head at the amazing yet hurtful feeling he was currently experiencing as he clenched his teeth while spitting out  the last words of his sentence. "--heard!!"

Jimin's mother along with her best friend weren't having it at this point.

Thought before they can question him any further, the sudden ringing of a phone coming from the inside of the house had caught both of their attention.

"Oh, I'll get it!!" Exclaimed out Yoongi's mother as she quickly scurried her way inside.

"W--wait Yoona! That's my phone!"

And just like that, both of them had disappeared inside, leaving the two so called "enemies" alone.

"Min fucking Yoongi!" Exclaimed out Jimin immediately once he was sure both of the women were out of earshot. "What in the actual fuck do you--?!" 

"Jimin."

Jimin instantly went quiet at the dominating tone behind Yoongi's simple call of his name, as he gulped and almost whimpered once he saw the blue haired boy walk over to him, his mind completely uncomfortable at the moment for-- well obvious reasons.

Though--

 It looked like that uncomfortable feeling was soon going to be gone.

How does he know that you may wonder? 

Well--

Seeing as Yoongi had suddenly carried him in his arms and quickly took him over his house bathroom, Jimin figured that he was going to loose more then the unbearable feeling that he was currently experiencing. (˵ ͜。 ͡ʖ ͜。˵)

||

Wow.

Just-- wOW.

25k reads?

Y'all, i--I'm weaK, hOlD mE--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

618K 27.2K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
103K 6.3K 63
All Park Jimin wanted on his summer holiday was a chill time, but quickly he got caught in a rip of love for local boy, Kim Taehyung. His summer flin...
38.9K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
7.9K 286 45
β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„β”„ °❀ "π˜›π˜° 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘒𝘡𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘀𝘒𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘡𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘡𝘒𝘭𝘴, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘒𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦π˜₯𝘴 𝘡𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘡𝘩...