Agent Love ✔️

By Atlantaes

"Watch where you're putting your hands, Agent Love." ♡|♡|♡ ♡|♡|♡ In which a love genie who sucks at names and... More

i. Ayo Ladies and Gentlemen
1~My Master is Kinda Dumb
2~ My Non-Existent Feelings Get Hurt
3~ I Incite a Jailbreak
5~Thomas the Train Underpants
6~ I Ride a Plane (It Sucks)
7~Still on the Plane (Still Sucks)
8~Oops, I Did It Again
9~ I'm A Lonely Whale
10~ Light it Up
11~Let's Kill This Love
12~ War of Hormones
13~ L.O.V.E.
14~ We're Going on a Trip...
15~London Bridge is Falling
16~ Linkin Park V. TWICE
17~ I Like Thin Mints Okay?
18~ Jesus Take the Wheel
19~ I'm Fine, Save Me
20~You Got a Friend in Me
21~A Dangerous Woman
22~ Room 16-69
23~Hold Me Tight
24~ Tasty in Busan
25~Hit or Miss, I Guess He Never Miss
26~ I'm A Survivor (Kinda)
27~ Eyes Wide Open
28~ Do You Trust Me?
29~ Nightmares and Traps
30~ Lights Out Baby
31~I've Got the Magic in Me
32~Scream
33~ Respect Your Hyung!
34~Heart to Heart
35~ Red Agents
36~Jungkook is into noonas, help
37~ Merde
38~ Hideout
39~ Slenderman 2.0
40~I Was a Real B in the Past
41~ Locked Up...Again
42~I Kick Some Serious Ass
43~ Tiki-Tiki-Ty-Ty
44~ April
Epilogue

4~I Make Straight Guys Gay

49.2K 4K 4.3K
By Atlantaes

The second level was filled with another set of prison cells. Jungkook rushed past them, glancing in each one desperately. I followed him, falling quiet again.

I had no clue who his members were or what they looked like.

Jungkook came to a screeching halt in front of one cell. He immediately grabbed the bars to the cell. "Psst," he hissed. "Yoongi hyung! Yoongi wake up!"

I came up behind Jungkook and peered into the dark cell from over his shoulder.

A figure was on the ground. A little cold feeling crept into the pit of my stomach as the figure didn't move for a few moments and I wondered if he was dead.

Then an aura flickered on and I breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Hyung," Jungkook went as far as rattling the bars a little. "Wake up."

A small groaned emitted from the figure. "Five more minutes," a scratchy voice mumbled.

"Min Yoongi!" Jungkook now risked raising his voice.

The figure now jolted more awake, his aura becoming brighter in seconds. "What the hell do you scum rats want with me now— oh. Jungkook?"

With the figure now sitting up, light fell across his face exposing a dirty face and ragged mop of pale mint green hair. Under the dirt and grime I could tell this new person, Yoongi, was young and yes, quite handsome as well.

"Thank God, I thought you were dead for a second," Jungkook exhaled, now pulling out the keychain and trying to find the right key that fit in Yoongi's cell.

Yoongi stood up and staggered over. "How the hell did you get out?" he gasped.

Jungkook paused briefly in his trial and error of the keys to hold up my lamp.

A strange look crossed Yoongi's face and his aura turned an indigo color. I had no clue what that color meant. "Is that it?" He whispered excitedly. "You actually managed to keep it all this time?"

"It's not the right Genie we were looking for," Jungkook sighed heavily. "This Genie is a Love Genie."

Now confusion entered Yoongi's face. "A what Genie?"

I decided it was now time to introduce myself.

"A Love Genie," I repeated Jungkook's words, letting myself now become visible to Yoongi. "Meaning I literally can only control love of people whether it be romantic, sexual, lust, or merely brotherly."

"Holy—" Yoongi wheeled back from my abrupt appearance to him.

Jungkook glanced up at me. "Hey Love Genie, think you can help me guess which key is the right one?" he asked.

"Wait, what?" Yoongi edged back closer, eyes raking over me. "You're a Genie?"

I grinned.

"You look like you're twelve years old."

I worked my jaw a little, my grin turning more frigid.

"Don't piss her off, hyung," Jungkook was on his 34th key attempt. "I almost got kissed by the General of Guards because of that."

Yoongi clicked his mouth shut at that.

On his 56th guess, the key inserted and clicked at turning. The door swung open and Yoongi stepped out.

"Do you know where the guards are keeping the others?" Jungkook asked.

"They're keeping everyone else on the floor above us," Yoongi quickly informed Jungkook. "They separated me from the others because the guards didn't like that I had more witty comebacks then they did."

"Why did they separate me though?" Jungkook handed Yoongi a knife.

"You don't know?" Yoongi's eyes widened a little. "Well of course you wouldn't know. The guards have been baiting the other members, claiming they've been torturing you. It's the only way the other members would talk."

"What?" Incredulity filled Jungkook's voice. "But..." I saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed hard.

"Okay, let's move," Yoongi tucked the knife in his belt and grabbed small pistol. "We need to get up to the first floor. It's heavily guarded so we'll need to work hard together. They have guns, whips, and blades."

"Yeah well," Jungkook now turned to me. "We have a Genie."

"She can only control love though," Yoongi protested. "How the heck is that supposed to be helpful?"

I scowled a tiny bit. "Alright you pathetic humans. Put down your guns and knives, playtime is over. Let me show you what real weapon is like."

I whipped around marched back to the staircase. Footsteps behind me reassured me the two young men were now following me.

My initial surge of power was beginning to dwindle as technically Jungkook's wish had been granted. I still had enough to enchant, say, a solid twenty other beings with my powers.

Which proved useful because that was about how many guards were on the first level.

The moment they saw Jungkook and Yoongi appear, they began shouting and grabbing their weapons.

Yoongi immediately went into defensive stance, bracing himself for a fight.

I leaned against the wall and waved my hand briefly at the guards. Energy in me dropped like a dead tree and it took effort to remain standing.

Their auras all turned bright golden and soon all weapons fell as they began grabbing for each other and kiss passionately. One couple was already trying straddling each other while standing.

Jungkook looked away, cheeks growing pink. On the other hand, Yoongi stared blankly at the scene for a few seconds.

"This is very disturbing," he finally said. "And I've seen a lot of disturbing things before."

A brand new voice rang out in the hallway. "Why the heck is a Fifty Shades of Grey scene taking place in front of my cell!"

"Found Jin," Jungkook muttered, delicately skirting around two guards who were giggling with each other.

"Alright, I'll give it to you," Yoongi glanced at me. "I'm sorry what I said about you looking like you're twelve years old. You're actually pretty hot."

"Thanks?" I frowned as the man followed Jungkook to the cell.

As said before, one nice thing about a Love Genie is that we're the sexiest Genies of them all. I was no exception. Which made my Genie profession difficult at times because some of my previous masters tried to get on good with me in hopes of some action.

They got action alright. It usually included a few nasty bruises and one specific master was found dangling off the edge of a scaffold twenty stories up. I have of course have no clue how that happened.

"Yoongi!" A higher pitch voice cried out.

"Jimin!" Yoongi darted to one of the cells. "Did they hurt you?"

A loud clank signaled Jungkook succeeding in freeing one of his members. Wasting no time he went to the next cell.

"Nothing I couldn't handle. How did you even get free?"

"I'll tell you when we're out of here," Yoongi reassured the person behind the bars.

I slowly made my way around all the preoccupied guards. A ringing sound was filling my ears and I winced a little. I knew the signs: I'd used too much of my power in one go.

Dizziness was now adding to my effects and I had to pause against the wall, blinking quickly a few times.

Another clang. Another freed person.

That meant four down. Three more to go.

"Hey Love Genie," Jungkook paused and looked at me wide-eyed. "You okay? You don't look so good."

I didn't feel so good either.

"Look, get your friends out of here," I told Jungkook, slightly breathless. "I need to take a regenerating nap. Rub the lamp to wake me up when you guys successfully escape okay?"

And with that, I let myself fall into darkness and get sucked into my lamp.

♡|♡|♡|♡|♡|♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.7K 19
❝you are gone, vanished from my fingertips, what am I supposed to do, how am I supposed to get you back?❞ - Kim Taehyung @𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙏𝘼𝙉_𝘽_
23.8K 688 24
Join the gang, earn his trust and gather intel. Simple, right? That's what you thought until you started to get a little too close. When you started...
1K 70 32
A mission to save the world. Under the hands of 7 idiotic determined boys. Mission 37 Highest-Ranking #7-parkhyungsik-11.08.2018 #26-agent- 29.07.2018
57.3K 2.6K 51
❝ Much like two sides of the same coin, they're forged together, but never facing the same direction. ❞ Follow the story of a hot-headed MI5 agent an...