How Creepy can Pasta be?| BEN...

By AzureSyrup

Moving to a small town with a school of psycho killers. A certain killer or two takes a liking to the (H/C) g... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: New Home
Chapter 2:The Weekends
Chapter 3:School
Chapter 4: Satan
Chapter 5: Meeting Elf Boi
Chapter 6: Elf Kid
Chapter 7: Day 2 of school (hey that rhymes!)
Chapter 8: Internet Gossip
Chapter 9: Tutoring
Chapter 10: Beaten up
Chapter 11: Satan's come back
Chapter 12: Punch Me
Chapter 13: Nightmares
Chapter 14: Netflix and Chill
Chapter 15: Mall Day
Chapter 16: Toby
Chapter 17: Trouble and Betrayal
Chapter 18: Camp
Chapter 19: Hiking
Special 300 Reads Chapter!
Chapter 20: Studying
Chapter 21: Obstacle Courses
Chapter 22: Le Colourful Maze
Chapter 23: (Y/N)-napped
Chapter 24: Benny Boi Coming To the Rescue?
Chapter 25: Saved [1]
Chapter 26: Saved [2]
Chapter 27: A Death
Chapter 28: A Message Written in Cold Blood
Chapter 29: A Ghostie Friend
Chapter 30: Fluff-y Sinners
Chapter 31: Lost Souls and Fallen Angels
1K Reads Special!
Q & A
Chapter 32: A Fallen Devil?
Q & A: Answering Your Questions
Chapter 33: BANG!
Chapter 34: Zalgo Crashs Le Party
Chapter 35: Devil Time~
Chapter 36: Welcome to the game!
Chapter 37: A Conclusion to a Confession?
Chapter 38: Mission of Confession!
Chapter 39: Tomorrow...!
Chapter 40: Final
Behind the Scenes

100 Reads Special Chapter!

1.3K 31 67
By AzureSyrup

Hey guys! This might be a little late but thank you for 100 reads! I wrote this special chapter just for this. Enjoy!

"Truth or Dare?" Cherry asked as she pointed to Satan...
If you're confused, here's a trace back.

Flashback to a day ago-
"Hey! (Y/N)!" A familiar voice shouted, I turned around to see Satan and her crew waving at me. I smiled as I greeted them back.

"I'm having a small party at my house with my crew and some other people tomorrow, wanna come?" Satan asked me, her eyes looked as if they were pleading me to come. Who could say no to that? I chucked as I nodded my nod, yes.

"Yay!" Satan exclaimed as she ran off in another direction, probably to go invite more people.

Back to present-
And that is how we ended up here, in Satan's house, playing truth or dare with her crew and an additional people such as Ben, Zalgo, which I had found out was some what close or related to Satan? And lastly Xander. Although I'm pretty sure Cherry invited Xander for her shipping purposes.

"Dare!" Satan said with a grin, "I'm not chicken!". Cherry's eyes glinted with joy and mischief as she rubbed her hands together in an evil manner. And that's when Satan realised, she fudged up. (I like that meme)

"I dare you to hold hands with Xander for the rest of the game!" Cherry exclaimed as she started jumping around excitedly. I sweat-dropped remembering how much of a hard core shipper Cherry is.

Satan growled at Cherry as Xander just shrugged. "Aghhhhhh, whyyy Cherrrr." Satan groaned as she slipped her hand into Xander's with a faint blush painted on both of their faces. Cherry then took a photo yelling, "MY SHIP HAS SAILED!"

I giggled as it was now Satan's turn. She tapped her chin in a thinking manner. Then she pointed to...
.
.
me.

Oh shit. I thought as her finger landed on me, her brownish eyes with red was shinning with delight. "Truth or Dare (Y/N)~" she asked in a sing-song kind of voice. I visibly gulped as I said my answer, "d-dare!" She grinned as her eyes darkened, making her look even more scary than she already was. Her sharp shade like tail swaying around excitedly.
"I dare you to...

(Okay now will be different scenarios!)
(Scenario 1, seven minutes in heaven)

play seven minutes in heaven with Ben,"  she finished her sentence like that. Oh nooooooo whyyyyyyyyyy. I wined in my mind but did the dare anyways because the forfeits that Satan gives are worse than being stuck in a closet with a hot gu- Ben I mean.

Ben got up the same time I did as nobody said a word. We got shoved into the tight small closet space as the lights were turned off, the only source of light was the door, which was being closed by Satan herself as her ever lasting grin widened. "Have fun!" She said, a little too cheerful for my liking.

Then she closed the door, leaving me and Ben in this tight space. It was very awkward to say the least, at least we both had space. Both of us were quiet, none of us dared to say a word. I mentally cursed at Satan for putting me in the most awkward position ever.

After why felt like forever, I decided to say something. "So... you wanna ask me some questions?" "... yeah, I guess." Ben replied. "Okay, I'll start first, like... what's your favourite colour?" I asked.
"Green"
"What's your favourite animal?" He asked.
"(F/A)"
"Would you rather stay in the Creepypasta mansion or Satan's mansion?" I asked.

(Okay so, all Satan worshippers and Satan live in the same house like most the Creepypastas do.)

"Uh, creepypastas? No offence to Satan but she can be scary when she does not get food." I nodded, kinda understanding his answer.

"Okay, would you rather throw a kitten off the roof or throw your phone off the roof?"

I gasped at that question, "of fucking course not the kitten, it's too cute to die! I would rather throw my phone off the roof!"

Ben shrugged while he said the opposite, " I would throw the kitten, my phone is far more important."

"Then that means we are opposites." I said randomly.

"But do you know what that means?" Ben questioned, with a smirk plastered on his flawless face.

"Uh no... should I?" I asked nervously.
Ben leaned in close to my ear and whispered something that cause my face to turn to a different level of red. But sadly the door opened, revealing everyone peaking in to look at us. I blushed even harder if that was possible and quickly rushed out of the room. But what Ben said got stuck in my mind.

"Opposites attract, hun."

-BONUS-
"Wow you actually know Science, Ben," i said casually as the closet door opened. "Did y'all have a fun time?" Satan asked with a shit-eating grin. Cherry mirrored the expression, rolling my eyes I pushed Ben's face away and ran off to the bathroom.

Holding my hot face I panted,

'Jesus christ why is my heart beating so fast?'

And that's when I concluded that I had a heart disease.
——————————————————
(Scenario 2, de kiss)

kiss Ben, you can chose it to be now or later." Instantly blushed at her sentence, while Ben only had a light pink tint dusted on his fair cheeks. "Later." Ben replied, with a wave of his hand dismissing the dare. Satan nodded as they moved on with the game.

I guess they forgot about the dare as it was getting late and now almost everyone had gone home, expect me, Ben, Zalgo and Satan worshippers, cause they live there while Ben and I were getting ready to go home.

"Hey (Y/N), I'm gonna walk you home okay? Just to make sure you're safe and stuff, plus I live nearby." Ben said, I squinted my eyes and stared at him. He didn't have any sign of wanting to rape me.

So, I nodded with a smile, grateful towards his kindness, I would not want to get kidnaped right off the streets at night. We said our thank you's and goodbye's and left for our houses.

As we were walking in a comfortable silence, we arrived at my house rather quickly, I would have been lying if I didn't say I was not disappointed. I hid my disappointment with a warm smile towards Ben. I thanked him for walking me home just when I was about to turn around, a hand had a firm grip on my wrist. I was surprised by the sudden contact, but even more surprised when I was pulled into the arms of the person. It was Ben.

"Ben?" I asked.

His face was flushed even in the dark lighting I could see him clearly, then I took into considerate his looks, his flawless skin apart from the red liquid, that looked like blood, dripping down his face. He was pretty cute, honestly.

"You still have a dare to do remember?" He said. My mind then flickered back to the dare, to kiss...Ben.

My face was beet red right now. I leaned him and gave him a small peck on the cheek. I smiled warmly at him as my eyes were closed, "thanks for tonight Ben!" I said, then hurried back to my house before my nose started bleeding.

Ben just stood there shocked, blushing madly too. He did not expect her to actually kiss him, he was just teasing her, but at last, he had to admit he did enjoy the kiss.

He peeked at your house one more time to see you staring out the window, you were quick to close the curtains but half way through you caught a glimpse of a smile tracing Ben's face.

He swooped out his phone and you raised an eyebrow, he tapped in some numbers and your phone started ringing.

It was an unknown caller.

You picked up and greeted them, "hello?" You could hear an awfully finale chuckle on the other end.

"Hey hun, you missed," Ben.

Looking out the window you could see Ben pointing at his lips. You instantly got it.

He was referring at you were suppose to kiss him on the lips not the cheek. "Shut up," I murmured into the phone and closed the curtain.

Holding my red face I groaned. "I need a shower."

——————————————————
Hope you enjoyed this chapter full of fluff OwO. Thanks once more for 100 reads I really appreciate it!
Get ready for the next and...

I bid you adiu~
——————————————————

Edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 87 8
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥ Bittersweet /ˈbɪt̬.ɚˌswiːt/ (adj.) "containing a mixt...
1.4M 16.3K 38
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION, CHARACTERS ARE BEING REMOVED WHILE OTHERS ARE BEING ADDED IN. MASSIVE CHANGES ARE IN STORE FOR EACH CP SO ALL...
101K 2.5K 58
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED AND IS UNFINISHED! QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED IN THE LAST CHAPTER SHOULD YOU STILL WISH TO READ IT. THANK YOU. -=+=- ...
472 15 5
• 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌 • Meaning; ᵛᵉʳᵇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏�...