Switched | Zayn Malik AU

By stylesmonarchy

Constace Flynn and Zayn malik woke up one day in each other's bodies... literally. More

Prologue
The morning after
Georgina
Bestfriendship
Tattered
Perrie
An invitation
Regrets
Everyday
Little Black Dress
Latch
Road Rage
Mistake
That cycle
Questions
Clueless
Explanations
The Break-Up
Stepbrother
The Prince
Asymptotic
Tenerife Sea
Starry, starry night
Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels
Confused
The Boys' Locker Room
White paint
Acceptance
Journal
Jealousy
Sunsets and Fireworks
Lux
The Brightest Star
Surprises
Quicksand
Pillow fight
City of Love
Confirmation
Bowling balls
Meet the Parents
The Truth
Night Changes
The Past
Nomination
Cheating
CAST LIST
Homecoming game
The dress
Dancing
Shopping
Limousine
Homecoming
After Party

Treehouse

1.1K 79 39
By stylesmonarchy

Constance's POV

I've never walked in on anyone having sex with someone, not until now.

I've never been cheated on, not that I know of, not until now.

I've never caught my boyfriend cheating on me, having sex with a guy that I know, not until now.

When I stopped running, I was already near my house and Zayn was there. I didn't go near him because I knew that he was going to ask why I was crying, and I don't like having to explain my emotions to people.

But then he approached me, opened his arms, and enveloped me into his warm embrace.

"Louis called me when it happened and asked me to explain to you." He said while hugging me.

"You knew?!" I said, pushing him away.

"Technically, yes, I did, but I didn't know that it was Harry."

"What do you mean?"

"Come with me." He said.

We rode his car and went to their "friendship house".

When we reached the house, he led me up the treehouse and we sat inside. Zayn shut the "windows", so it was dark inside. I knew I was supposed to be scared, or even just curious, but I trusted him and I was way too sad and tired to even speak.

Zayn held a star lamp, a lamp that projected different star patterns into ceilings and roofs . I've always wanted one, I bet Harry does, too.

We laid down and I just noticed that there were pillows and a sleeping bag inside.

"Few years ago, I found out about Louis' s sexual preference. At first I freaked out because my bestfriend was gay and I knew how attractive I was, but then I realized that he will never look at me that way. I just knew.

I didn't talk to him for one whole month and he suffered from depression. He wasn't the type who would care about what people will say about him, but I remembered him telling me that he was having a hard time accepting himself because I couldn't accept him.

He was wrong, though. From the moment I knew he was gay, I already have accepted him. I was just too scared of hurting him because well, I was the bad guy. He was fragile, and I was breaking every object I come into contact with.

Eventually, I realized how tough he was. I never tried turning him back to being straight because that's not how friendship works.

When he told me about his boyfriend, Edward, I saw a different type of glow in him. I never got to meet him because I never wanted to. I was scared to see how Louis was with other guys because I spent my entire life with him. I didn't want to be jealous, and I'm saying this in the straightest way possible.

It's been more than a year since he told me about him and Edward. I didn't know that Harry and Edward were one and the same person.

I didn't tell you about Louis because I figured he would want to be the one to tell you he was gay. I'm sorry." My head was rested on his chest and I was hugging him.

"Who else knows?"

"Just me, Louis, Harry, Perrie, Eleanor and someone else, but she's not here anymore."

"Eleanor knows?"

"Yeah, but she doesn't really like Louis that much, you know? They've been dating for a long time but there still wasn't... love. I wouldn't say she's a beard, it's just that Louis needs a girl, Eleanor needs a guy, they're okay with each other so yeah."

I was still trying to process what he just told me. It's wasn't sinking in that my boyfriend cheated on me with one of my closest guy friends.

But when you come to think of it, Harry didn't cheat on me, he cheated on Louis. And Louis knew that we had a relationship and he just let us be.

Zayn was still playing with my hair and we were still lying down. I sat up and checked my phone and there were a few messages from Harry.

"When you're ready, we can talk about it anytime. I'll be waiting for you."

"I honestly don't know how to explain things, but I just want you to know that I really did like you."

"I know it's a lot too process and you're mind's probably so confused right now but please talk to me as soon as you're ready."

I honestly wasn't mad at any of them. It wasn't their fault. I know they're both good people and they're both so in love with each other and that if anything, I was the one who ruined their relationship.

"Are you going to talk to Harry?" Zayn asked.

"I don't think I'm ready. At least not now."

Zayn was laying back down. He tapped the spot beside him, asking me to lay beside him so I did. He pulled out his iPod from his pocket and put one earpod into my ear.

"You know when I'm sad, like really upset, I just come up here and try to forget about everything. I'm jist so glad you're here to share this moment with me." He said as he was scrolling through his songs.

He played Chasing Cars and I closed my eyes as I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. I can't help but feel like it was beating in sync with mine. He kissed my forehead and then in that moment I felt like he was with me, trying to comfort me when I was hurting.

I never received comfort from anyone when Gavin hurt me. That's because no one else knew except Liam. When the whole school found out, it was already too late. He already hurt another girl.

But now, Zayn's here, trying to comfort me in the most relaxing way possible. I realized that i wasn't even crying anymore. I felt so lucky to have been given the opportunity to stay here. I know this is his happy place and he was sharing it with me.

"Thank you." I whispered as I closed my eyes and fell into deep slumber.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with sunlight in my eyes. Zayn was no longer beside me but I saw that he texted me.

"Come down to the house, I cooked a little breakfast. I left some clothes there, you can go and get changed. xx"

I went inside the house and noticed that the dining table was filled with so much food.

"This is what you call 'little'?" I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Princess. Did you sleep well?" Zayn said as he hugged me.

"I did until I lost my pillow. Woah, is that..."

"Zayn Malik's special omelette with the best-tasting sauce ever? Yes, it is."

"I was going to say 'cheese omelette', but okay... you know how to cook?" I said as I tasted it. It wasn't a plain cheese omelette, it had bacon and different types of cheese and tomatoes and it tastes wonderful. The sauce complements its flavors.

"Mim and I are pretty close, so when I was young, I would always cook with her. My mom didn't know how to cook, but Mim did. It takes practice, though. All of these dishes couldn't even achieve half the taste of her cooking. She's the best."

I love how he loved Mim so much. He loved hermlike she was his real mom. I never got to meet his parents because they were always working, but from what I can see, Mim really played the role of his mom.

We walked over to the table and I sat down beside him. We had breakfast and I have to say, he really can cook. All of the dishes were great and it made want to go to his house again just so I can taste Mim's cooking again.

"By the way, I texted your mom using your phone. I told her that you were going to sleep over at Georgie's house so she wouldn't worry." He shouldn't have done that, Georgie wasn't in LA. But my mom didn't know that, so it's all good.

After breakfast, Zayn led me to his room and gave me clothes from his closet.

"Take a bath, and then wear these. And before you say anything, those are Lottie's clothes. She's Louis's sister and she left them here. Those are her most decent clothes and it was so hard to find any." He said, handing me a shirt and a pair of pants.

I went into the bathroom and saw that it was well-maintained, like the one in Zayn's mansion. He really was a very organized person unlike other guys.

I took a bath and got ready for school. I went out and saw that the dishes have already been washed. Zayn was probably taking a bath, too.

I looked around the house and entered a room which looked like Louis's soccer-themed room. I walked over to the desk table and saw pictures. Lots of them.

They were pictures of Louis and Harry in the treehouse, in this house, in the car, and many other hidden places.

I felt bad for them because they had to hide their relationship just so people won't judge them. Why is it so hard to accept that love is love, regardless of the gender or the age or the social class of the person?

"I should have known it was Harry." Zayn said as he went out of the bathroom. I turned around and saw that he was half naked.

I didn't know why I was so affected by it. I've seen him naked several times in front of the mirror!

"Everytime I would come here, I would see boots and hats but I didn't think they were Harry's. I knew they were Edward's. Are those pictures? I don't wanna see them." He said as he was getting dressed.

"Like what you see?" Zayn said with a playful smile on his face.

I was staring? God, this is so embarrassing.

"Just get dressed already! We'll be late for school!"

"Okay, okay." He said while putting on his shirt.

He drove me to school and I can't help but notice that he wasn't breaking speed limits this time.

"Your driving's surprisingly smooth today." I told him. It was the first time that I was in the car with him and he wasn't burning up the road.

"Well, this morning has gone surprisingly smooth so... Anyway, what are you planning for us on Friday?" Oh no, I almost forgot!

"You'd have to wait." I said and winked.

We reached the school and I asked him to park the car somewhere far from where a lot of people can see us. Being Zayn, he was stubborn so he parked where everyone else was parked.

We went down from the car and everyone was stating at us. And by everyone, I mean EVERYONE. I swear I saw the janitor staring.

What?! Is something wrong with my face?

"Everyone's staring." I told Zayn. Just as I said that, he put his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah, that's because you look like that and I look like this." He whispered.

Was he implying that I'm ugly and he's perfect and that our faces clash?! He looked at me and explained.

"I didn't mean it that way, it's just that people think we make a pretty good couple." He said as we started walking.

I realized how our outfits were matching. He was wearing a white shirt and black leather jacket and black pants and I was wearing a black top and white pants. He pulled out his shades and started wearing it. It reminded me of that scene from 17 Again wherein Zac Efron walked out of his car wearing the same outfit as Zayn.

"You took down notes from Zac Efron?" I asked him.

"I gotta say, his clothes are always nice."

"Ahh so you're not denying it?"

"Shut up." He says.

He's so cute, but of course I wouldn't dare say that out loud.

We walked inside the school and our school mates' whispers are so audible that they wouldn't even qualify as "whispers" anymore.

"Oh My God are they like a couple now?"

"He looks so hot look at him look at him!!!"

"Have you seen his video? He sounds so good I swear I need his autograph before he becomes famous!"

"They're wearing clothes that match, of course they're a couple!"

I was getting anxious because I really don't like it when people talk about my relationships with other people. Call it trauma, I experienced the same thing when Gavin and I broke up.

Zayn held my hand. I felt that it wasn't for show, he wanted to calm me down.

"Babe, you're shaking. Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear. I nodded.

We passed by Perrie and she was looking at us. Not even in a subtle way, she didn't care if we can see that her eyes were staring deep into our eyes. She approached us and took me by the arm.

"What are you doing with my guy?" she asks.

Her grip on my arm was too tight if it wanted to amputate itself. Zayn held her hand and took it away from my arm.

"Babe,would you like to explain?" she asks Zayn.

"I don't have to explain anything, Perrie. Don't you get it? I don't like you. Fuck off." Zayn says, taking my arm and dragging me away from Perrie. His grip kinda hurt but it was better than having to face Perrie.

"Zayn! Come back, I have to tell you something!" She yelled.

"Save the bullshit for yourself. We don't need it." Zayn said, not looking back.

We reached the classroom and he didn't talk until the teacher came inside the class and talked about how the war changed the way people see things.

Louis didn't come to class today. I stared at his empty seat and wondered how he was feeling. I ruined their relationship.

I feel bad, I really do. I have to set things straight. I have to make things right again.

Hi guys! I'm sorry if it took so long for me to update. I'll try and update one more time this weekend.

I've just noticed the statistics for this story and learned that it's not progressing like how a normal fanfic should go.

So please vote and comment and promote!!! :) Please tell me if you like this story. If you want something to happen, don't hesitate to message me and I'll try to make it happen. If you don't like something, you can also tell me! Also, side comments like "omg" or "what" for something a character did or said means a lot to me so don't be shy to comment, I promise I won't get annoyed.

If I have Filipino readers, holla at me ;)

Thank you for reading! :)

PS The first chapter for the LARRY spinoff for Switched has been published. The story's called Collide. Please check it out!

PPS For Blindsided readers, hello!!! I will try and update this week!!!

Again, thank you everyone!!!

-Kelly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...