Cheryl's College Survival Gui...

onthegayshit द्वारा

Cheryl has always dreamed of going to NYU with her high school boyfriend Reggie. But when Reggie gets recruit... अधिक

1)Long Distance Will be Hard
2)Dont Get Too Close
3)Alcohol is Good in Moderation
4)Moderation is What I Said
5) Welp Fuck the Guide Shes Screwed
6)Stay Focused No Matter What
7) Play to Win
8)Figure Things Out
9) Practice Makes Perfect
10)Perfect Is Overrated
11) Panic
12)Tables Turn
13) Be Honest
14)Get the Girl pt:1
15)Get the Girl pt:2
16) Guilt Is Painful
17)Self Care
18) Well You've Won What Now
19)Keep Kissing The Girl
I Think I Might Love Her
21)Dress to Impress
22)Go Big Or Go Home
24)Try Something New
25) Take a Leap of Faith

23)Violet Ball

2.1K 69 31
onthegayshit द्वारा

First of all I would to thank everyone for tuning into my dumb story. (30k!!!!) As you know we are nearing the end of Cheryl's College Survival Guide. These last  3 chapters are going to be a bit longer so slower updates. XOXO Gossip Girl

----

"Are you telling me that you do that every month?" Toni questioned.

They were leaving the salon and Toni was walking funny. She was trying to avoid any type of friction between her legs, them being in as much pain as they were. Cheryl laughed at the strange movements and they walked down the street.

"Honestly waxes don't hurt that bad. You'll get used to it"Cheryl explained.

Toni grabbed her hand as they walked.

"Yeah I'm sure. It's just when they said they'd wax everything I didn't expect everything everything "

"I probably should have warned you babe, sorry." Cheryl apologized

"First time for everything right"

"Right" Cheryl agreed.

"Oh here we are " Toni said.

They entered one of the most posh looking hair salons Cheryl has ever seen. Toni was a regular here but she hasn't been that excited to have her hair dyed pink. But for the Violet Ball her and Cheryl made a trade.

Toni gets a wax for the first time and Cheryl  gets her hair done in a salon for the first time. Toni thought it would be a fair trade but after feeling what she's feeling right now she might have to think that over.

Cheryl honestly nervous. She's avoided salons for a reason. She loves her hair and she'd kill anyone who'd damage it. So she's always done it at home.

"Ugh Toni it's been so long hunny." a man with bright hair brought her into a hug.

"I missed you to Ken" Toni said.

He ignored Toni when he looked at Cheryl.

"OH MY GAWD THIS COLOR" he said shocked touching Cheryl's hair.

This kind of made Cheryl feel better. But when kissed her cheek she had nothing to worry about.

"Miss thing I am obsessed. Is this all natural?" He asked inspecting her roots.

Cheryl nodded and combed through her hair with her hand.

----

"Why'd you decide to go all brown babe?"

Toni put her lashes on and turned around.

"Oh I just think it was time. But how do I look?" Toni answered.

Cheryl smiled and looked at Toni.

"Beautiful like always " Cheryl whispered standing up to take in everything that was in front of her. God she was so lucky.

She held her hands and they were about to kiss but were interrupted. Maya stuck her head through the door way.

"You guys know that your door is opened right" Maya questioned.

Toni looked at the floor and huffed.

"Well now we do" Cheryl said and rolled her eyes.

Maya snickered and Josie walked up behind her.

"Guys our ride is outside. Move it"Josie demanded.

Toni's grip on Cheryl's hand tightened and she pulled them out of the room. So far everything was going according to plan. Toni was so excited for tonight. After the dance everyone was going to go eat dinner and then Toni would surprise Cheryl. Honestly it was one of her favorite things to do.

But she was a bit nervous about tonight too. Her and Cheryl didn't really go to school parties. Of course they'd be lame but more importantly she wasn't very sure she wanted Cheryl around those people.

Toni had done a good job at avoiding them herself. She's done a better job at reinventing herself. She didn't want to be reminded of her past and she didn't want Cheryl to see the people she hung out with. Plus she's too far in her plan to let this ruin it. She's about to graduate her junior year of college.

But she knew things would be fine. Easy just avoid the folks you've partied with and the people you've seduced. Cant be so hard right? It's only about 60 girls she slept with that year and the whole class of 2020 knows her as the wild freshman with the bubblegum hair.

What did she get herself into?

She was panicking.

"Hey babe you're holding my hand a little tight there."Cheryl whispered

Toni loosened her grip on Cheryl and stepped into the limo

----

"Smile!" an ambassador shouted. She wore a NYU shirt with a black suit,silver shiny shoes and gold hoop earrings.

tacky.

"You guys can get your pictures online!" she added.

"Thanks I guess" Cheryl whispered as we walked around the loud individual.

Welp here's the hardest part. We walked up to a booth that told us where'd we be seated.  I mean this was expected. I definitely was going to see some familiar faces.

I don't understand why I avoided this. Because now shit is going to hit the ceiling fan. But the most I can do I try to keep my composure.

"Hey is something on your mind?"Cheryl asked me.

Yeah!

I'm an anxious mess

I don't want you to see me like this

"No um just hungry is all" I answered

She nodded but I can tell she's skeptical she just knows me a bit to well. But I'll be fine, everything will work itself out.

Me and Cheryl will leave this place hand in hand and have a wonderful night.

"Oh I think they are going to start serving soon."Josie said.

We were sat at a round table with eight seats.Me,Cheryl,Josie,Kevin,Maya,Maya's date,and oh-.

Why did she have to be here?

How lucky am I?

"Hi Toni it's been so long. I would say nice to see you again but....... I didn't exactly leave on great terms"
She said.

She as in Taylor. I met her in the middle of my Freshman year of college and we were on and of until a little after me moving in with Cheryl.

I have to admit that I was an asshole. But now is the worst timing. I don't have time to apologize to every girl I gave trust issues to. Even though I truly am sorry.

The food was set in front of me.

"Oh.........awkward"Josie mumbled.

That really made it better.

Cheryl looked at me in confusion. Apparently she didn't recognize her. Which isn't strange I basically kicked her out before they got a chance to know each other.

Kevin sipped his tea....no he slurped it.

So extra this one

"I'm sorry the way things ended. Happy to see you're ok"I said.

She scuffed.

I am really trying to be calm and collected but she wants drama.

"Oh these are my friends and this is my girlfriend Cheryl"I added

"Oh hi. She always did like the color green"she flirted.

Cheryl took a sip of her drink and got up and left. Picking up her dress and running to the bathroom.

"Fuck you Taylor"

I took a deep breath and stood up.

"You're and asshole"I heard Maya as I walked away.

————

Cheryl was leaned against the counter when Toni walked in. Toni was nervous but she knew this was inevitable. The couldn't keep avoiding the conversation.

"How do you know her?"Cheryl mumbled.

What Toni didn't know is that Cheryl wasn't sad. But instead she felt confused and mad. Who was that girl to flirt with Toni in front of her.

Why did things with Toni feel like they were in auto pilot?

"She's and ex"Toni answered.

"Oh ok makes sense"Cheryl said.

"Cheryl I'm sorry that we've never talked about exes before. Mines are pretty crazy"Toni said inches towards her.

An awkward laugh followed.A flush made Cheryl jump. A tall brunette and smiled at Toni.

"I missed you text me ok"the girl said with a wink as she washed her hands and walked out.

Cheryl rolled her eyes and went to lock the bathroom door. Maybe all the girls were making her insecure. Toni's been with so many. How did she know that she was different. Now that she thought about it she doesn't know anything about Toni that she didn't learn.

Who was she back then.

"I'm sorry"

"I know"Cheryl said becoming more annoyed.

"They don't mean anything to me. They never did babe"Toni excused the girl.

"Toni I have to tell you something"

Toni nodded signaling for her to speak.

"I feel like things have been off between u-"

"What are you talking about we're fine" Toni said cutting her off.

A tear rolled down Cheryl's cheek and Toni wiped it.

"Listen"

Toni hopped on the counter preparing herself.

"That's what I'm talking about Toni. We are just fine. I miss the excitement from the beginning. I missed feeling touched starved around you. I love you so much. But I feel as if things are getting a little bit boring."she explained

"I didn't know Cheryl. I was just trying to be a good girlfriend. I just didn't want you to think I was-"Toni mumbled.

"What Toni. I am constantly showing you that I love you."Cheryl said.

"Babe lets have a good night ok. I don't want to argue."

"It's too late ok. Let's just talk it out ok"

"Ok"

"Ok I'll start I guess. Sometimes I feel like something is missing. At first everything was so amazing. You truly are my first love and maybe that's why but now something seems so off. Like for one why don't I know anything about you. I'm trying to build something so strong between us, can't you see that. I want us to be something big Toni I love you. Everything feels so comfortable and safe and I love that but, I miss us."Cheryl confessed.

Toni was shocked. I her mind she was doing everything right. They cooked together and cleaned. Their shows were in sync too. She was trying all of this for her.

"Cheryl I didn't know. I just didn't want you to leave. I thought everything was going great. I was doing all of it for you. And babe I'm so sorry that I keep myself from you. I just know you deserve so much better than that Toni. I love you too"

"Toni I didn't kiss you because I wanted a domestic housewife." Cheryl said still pretty visible annoyed.

Toni laughed and said
"I'm sorry"

"Well I need you to prove it. No fancy trips or salon dates needed. I'm in love with you Toni."

"Ok Bombshell I'm kinda crazy you asked for it"

"Oh please I signed up for it"

"And dye your hair pink again I miss it"Cheryl finished.

————

Talk about lesbian bed death. It's a serious disease you know.

Toni

Cheryl

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

291K 6.6K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.8K 200 9
A story about Peggy rejecting Steve's proposal on their four year anniversary, and Thor helping him through his heartbreak. Enjoy :) Fit Thor with sh...
782K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
165K 5.2K 26
V : you are ours only ours you can't escape from us now. Baby boy. Tae : we will kill everyone Who try come between us. Who try To harm you. Twins :...