BTS 8th member βœ”οΈ

By BTSatSunset

Chai Darling, a Mexican-Korean is a Korean idol as BTS' 8th member, this her story on how she lives with 7 ot... More

Author note
An introduction to BTS: Justice Version
The Lair
War of Hormone Era
Mixtapes
Overseas
Burn the Stage Ep. 1
Dorm Life
Fights
Burn the Stage Ep. 2
I Need U Era
Dope MV
Run Era
73 Questions Justice | Vogue
Burn the Stage Ep. 3
Justice's Fashion at Award Shows
Fifa World Cup 2018
Fire MV
Save Me MV
Darling's absence throughout the Years
ISAC 2015-2017
Stress
Blood Sweat & Tears MV
Spring Day MV
Hair colors
Not Today MV
Anger & Frustration
Helping out a Trainee
Nation's Extended Sister
DNA MV
MIC Drop MV
Airport Struggles
Incheon Airport, May 08, 2017
CONFIRMED: Darling's Grandfather has passed
Debut
BTS Highlight Reels
Sea
America Interviews
FAKE LOVE MV
Tattoo Bangtan?
Darling Quotes
Darling's injuries
Lotte Family Concert/Departure
Alone on Stage? // 1
Epiphany // A/N
Darling's Notes
Intro for Justice?
IDOL MV
Darling's Birthday !!
Can't Sing?
Small Fights [1]
Justice's KProfile
Burn the Stage Ep. 4 & 5
Mutant AU
IDOL ft. Nicki Minaj lyrics
Justice's Sasaeng || 1
Alone on Stage? // 2
Contemplation
Trivia: Born This Way
Video Games
Emotional Chaos
Justice's V-Live: Oct. 01, 2018
Love Yourself London
Safety Blanket
Mixed Emotions || Sustice/Juga
Leave The City
Mutant AU |1| Beginnings
Mutant AU |2| DΓ­a de los Muertos
Highschool
Concept Photos Outfits || HER
Concept Photos Outfits || TEAR
Concept Photos Outfits || ANSWER
Airplane Pt. 2 JPN Version MV
Burn the Stage Ep 6
Mutant AU |3| Ordinary Day
Mutant AU |4| War Flashbacks
Justice's Sasaeng || 2
Seokjinnie's Birthday
Justice's Sasaeng || 3
Small Fights [2]
FLY
Burn the Stage Ep. 7
Mutant AU |5| Tell me More about the Girl
Mutant AU |6| Phoenix Force
A Rainy Day
Mixed Emotions || Jumin/Justim
Jack of All Trades
Different lifestyle
Justice Playing Instruments
Mafia AU
Rings || Mafia Au x 1
Roulette || Mafia AU x 2
Rush || Mafia AU x 3
Burn the Stage ep. 8
Raw || Mafia AU x 4
Younger Cousin PT. 1
Boy With Luv
Please read! Important!

House of Memories

3.1K 65 7
By BTSatSunset

[idk if this is gonna be angsty, honestly I don't have an initial plan and i'm going off my initial feeling of the song, of course everyone has different interpretations and meanings, so i'm sorry if this is off]

House of Memories

Woah, woah
Woah, woah

If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier
The longer you're in love
Than if you were alone
Memories turn into daydreams become a taboo

Darling sat on the middle of her bed, tears threatening to spill. It was 1 am. 1:25 am, in fact as Darling looked to her clock repeatedly.

She's been sitting on her bed, not moving, for hours. She left the studio early.

Yoongi and her have been arguing for the past few weeks, presently, this last fight was a lot worse then the others. Darling doesn't even remember how it happened, but miraculously it turned ugly real fast. Not only was the fight about complete nonsense, but they started to attack each other's personality's. Picking and tearing their flaws as each found a new thing to comment on.

Things were getting toxic, and Darling was contemplating how she should even be handling this new environment and anger. Her door was locked and multiple knocks were heard until they stopped around 11, Darling blocked out the voices as she continued to stare at the floor, the tears always flowing, but her face never showed an emotion. Her eyes wide as the tears roll off her cheeks softly.

The boys and managers trying to reach out to her as much as she could. The picture of Yoongi and her on the lock screen made her cry more every time the screen lit up.

She reaches for her phone, but hesitates. She bites her lip as she stares at her phone in deep thought.

She shakes her head as she grabs the covers and crawls into her bed and closes her eyes as she tried to sleep.

I don't want to be afraid
The deeper that I go
It takes my breath away
Soft hearts electric souls
Heart to heart and eyes to eyes
Is this taboo?

Loud banging is heard as Darling jolts awake. A headache starts to form as Darling rubs her eyes, trying to release the sleep from her mind.

"Darling! Hurry up and get ready! We have practice early today!" A muffled voice who Darling assumes to be Namjoon says as the banging stops. Darling looks to her clock to see it was 5:30 am. Darling dropped her head back on her pillow as she groaned silently. She gets up from the bed as she grabs whatever she sees on the floor and puts it on. She sprays perfume on herself as she grabs her phone and unlocks the door.

The door opens as Darling exits the room. She goes to the kitchen and quickly grabs a water bottle as she runs out the dorm.

She runs to lobby as she gets outside to see 2 black cars. She quickly goes to one as she goes for the door handle, but the window interrupts her.

"Seats are full, go to the other one." Seokjin tells as he closed the window. She huffs in frustration as she jogs to the other car.

She opens the door and climbs into the car and slams the door harshly.

"You're late." Her manager said with an angered tone as the car starts to move, Darling glares at the back of her manager's head as she went to get her seatbelt on.

"Really? Wow, wouldn't have noticed." She sassily responded as her manager turned around quickly to look at her. She continues to glare until a third voice stopped.

"Hey." Darling saw in her line of vision to see Namjoon.

"Let's just calm down now." He says as Darling scoffs and turns to look out the window and put on her earbuds. She watches the the scenery go by as the music blares and drowns out the conversations from the others, not knowing that Yoongi and Jungkook were both in the back seat.

Baby we built this house
On memories
Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place
In your house of memories

Countless hours of choreography and less amount of break times, plus the occasional heartbreak was tearing Darling apart.

She struggled to comprehend specific choreo as her head was filled with white noise. An the occasional eye glances from Yoongi wasn't helping her as she tried multiple times not to burst into tears. She would also take glances at her significant other, but his skill of masking his emotions stressed her even more.

The third break of the night, she sat against the mirror wall as memories of the love they shared played in her head.

But she can't focus on just the memories. Her happiness with Yoongi can't be focused on just memories.

Woah, woah
Woah, woah

I think of you from time to time
More than I thought I would
You were just too kind
And I was too young to know
That's all that really matters
I was a fool

Darling worked harder, realization as to what to do next. So she kept her feelings aside for the next few hours of hard choreo practice.

Which concerned not only the rest of the band, but Yoongi, as everyone knew that the two lovers hadn't solved their initial problem.

Their relationship was something special between the two. The second oldest trusted her with his life, seeing each other in pain broke the other. Not wanting either of them to suffer.

Darling usually held Yoongi when he was in a state of sadness, but now that they're both at fault, they are unsure on how to approach the situation.

Darling tends to be childish, but understands when to be an adult and take action. The only downside was that Darling struggles to find that time.

Darling isn't a child anymore, she shouldn't let her emotions totally control her and let the other person apologize. She needs this relationship to work out, not only for Yoongi and their relationship, but for herself.

Yoongi is kind, an individual that struggles to express emotions clearly, but shows his deep care. There was never not a time that Yoongi never thought about Darling. It was evident that they'd be more than friends sooner then later.

They built each other up, but sometimes they'd take each other down as well, sometimes trying to recreate or produce more memories, but that was in a sense toxic. It wasn't the best relationship and Yoongi silently hoped that Darling's realization benefits their relationship.

Thing was...

She hasn't came to him yet.

Baby we built this house
On memories
Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place
In your house of memories

It was late, most of the boys decided to go back to the dorms. Only 5 stayed behind to work.

The rap line were all in Yoongi's studio as Darling and Jungkook stayed behind as well both in Darling's studio.

"So what's the plan?"

"A break."

"What?" Jungkook was astonished. He stared at his Noona in bewilderment. Shock was an understatement to the look on his face.

"Jungkook, I've realized since the tour started, and even before that we haven't spent much time together. Both him and I know that we want to relive the old memories we had in the beginning. Our relationship just can't be built and formed on just memories." She tells, Jungkook shaking his head in disappointment.

"Noona, I think both you and I know that isn't fully true."

"What was the fight even about?" Jungkook asked, he knew, but Darling didn't know the reasoning for the fight, or that Jungkook already knew.

"I don't remember..." Darling trailed on as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"You pick at each other's flaws, your insecurities." Jungkook tells as Darling looks to the maknae.

"Nowadays instead of critiquing each other's music, you criticize them. You aim to help change the song, but your just harshly insulting it. Once that blows over one of you attack each other. Darling you called what he thought was his best work 'sub par'." Jungkook explains as the memories of the fight came back to her.

"Don't criticize him for the work you think isn't good. Instead of telling him it's 'bad' tell him how he can fix it."

Woah, woah
Woah, woah

Those thoughts of past lovers
They'll always haunt me
I wish I could believe
You'd never wrong me
Then will you remember
Me in the same way
As I remember you

"This isn't the first time you've criticized his work Noona. You've done it multiple, multiple of times. Why do you think he's in the studio so much?"

"Noona I cant change your mind, I can certainly try, but you're stubborn. Please just think ahead of this decision." Jungkook challenged. Darling's eyes switched back and forth in thought as Jungkook slowly left the room.

She turned to her computer screen as she saw the notes of her last listen to one of Yoongi's songs, looking at the multiple pages of bullet points of small fixes and useless criticism. She bit her lip as her eyes stung as she scrolled down the long list. She aggressively pushed the mouse away from her as she brought her legs up to the chair as she cried to her knees.

"What happened to the old us?"

Baby we built this house
On memories
Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place
Baby we built this house
On memories

"Why hasn't she come?"

"Yoongi you gotta give her time-"

"I did!"

"If you want to talk to her so bad-"

"I just can't."

"Yoongi that doesn't make any sense at all, why are you like this?

"Because this has never happened before, it doesn't take this long for her to come so we talk things out."

"So you're assuming she's thinking of the inevitable?"

"Hobi don't you dare say it."

"Yoongi." Namjoon stood from the couch to a pacing, scared Yoongi as he softly stopped him.

"Calm down, this thorn in your relationship has been going on longer than anything usual. You guys alway work things out, i'm sure this is no difference. Maybe she's still reflecting." Namjoon explains calmly as Yoongi nods while looking to the floor.

"What was the argument about anyways?" Hoseok asked as he stayed on the couch.

"Honestly I don't really-" a knock and a door opening cut off Yoongi.

Take my picture now
Shake it til you see it
And when your fantasies
Become your legacy
Promise me a place
In your house of memories

"Hyung?" Yoongi looked to see a somewhat disheveled Jungkook entering the studio.

"Jungkook-"

"Before I say anything, I really think you should sit down." Yoongi starts to shake as he finds his rolling chair, Namjoon sitting next to Hoseok as Jungkook stays standing.

"She's stubborn, and honestly I tried to convince her as much as I could, I don't know what she's thinking right now, but worse case scenario-"

"Please don't say it." Yoongi chokes out as Jungkook looks to his Hyung sadly.

"She's adamant about it, I might have steered her into a different direction, but sometimes she can trail back. At this point I could be dead wrong. Time will only tell." Jungkook told as Yoongi's hands met his face as he rubbed his face slowly.

"I hate this." He groans out, Yoongi cuts out the world, hearing a muffled voice of Jungkook taking his leave back to the dorm for some more rest. Once Yoongi's face lifted from his hands he looked up to see the one and only Darling, bloodshot red eyes with tear streaks down her face.

Woah, woah
Woah, woah

In your house of memories
Woah, woah
Promise me a place (woah, woah)

"What do you mean?"

"Yoongi it just isn't the same anymore. We're both suffering-" Darling tells as aggressively

"No we aren't! We were perfectly fine before!" Yoongi tells, his voice cracking.

Namjoon and Hoseok were wide eyed as the two were "talking things out".

"Yoongi it's not the same! This isn't like before!"

"Darling why are you so stuck on these memories?! Relationships change! It will never be the same!" His voice rose as Darling stared at him, biting her lip, trying to stop the quiver of her lip.

Yoongi breathed "I won't stand here and yell at you. It won't resolved anything. We need sleep." Yoongi whispered as Darling's eyes switched to the floor. She shortly nodded as she left the studio. Yoongi dropped to his chair and let out a huge breath as his hands went over his face in frustration.

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

NANA By k

Fanfiction

229K 4.7K 46
Tired of scrolling through the endless #KPOP tag and #BTS tag and only finding incomplete AU's, bad grammar, and, frankly, questionable plot lines? W...
23.1K 700 57
Ae-Cha A girl of a small background and big exception is the 8th and final official member of BTS, one of many famous Kpop bands in South Korea. Watc...
20.5K 803 43
This is year 2013 of my slow-burn, detailed story of Y/N as the eighth member of BTS. The story is as realistic as possible which means it sticks to...
510K 9.3K 78
BTS Eighth Member scenarios + imagines about the (imaginary) youngest and female member Kim Chaelin. [ Highest Ranks: #6 in rm / #249 in Fanfiction ]