DYNASTY • a liskook au

By akiflix

dy·nas·ty - a succession of people from the same family who play a prominent role in business, politics... More

• synopsis •
• the cast •
episode 1: surprise, surprise
episode 2: evil little sister?
episode 3: oh brother!
episode 4: unpredictable
episode 5: do not mess with me
episode 6: match made in hell?
episode 7: it's over
episode 7.5: the wine cellar
episode 9: who are you?
episode 10: hitched without a hitch
episode 11: out-con the 97
episode 12: the husband
episode 13: fears and everything in between
episode 14: elements of a con
episode 15: mood
episode 16: friendzone
episode 17: the trade
episode 18: do you trust me?
episode 19: finding jungkook
episode 20: who are you?
episode 21: lucas
episode 22: when reality slaps you hard
episode 23: it's not over yet
episode 24: in our blood
episode 25: bae sooyoung
episode 26: dead men tell no tales
episode 27: bury a friend
episode 28: how to break a bitch
episode 29: of lies and alibis
episode 30.1: the end of a dynasty [part 1]
episode 30.2: the end of a dynasty [part 2]
special episode: epilogue

episode 8: your last

8.8K 533 290
By akiflix

💎

"Well that was—"

"Amazing? Awesome? Out of this world?" Jungkook supplied as he rolled on top of Lisa, caging the girl inside his firm arms. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Above average?" She teased making the guy pout.

"But your moans say otherwise—ouch!"

Lisa suddenly pushed him off her making him roll back to his side. They were still in the wine cellar and thank goodness she had a blanket.

"I never thought I'd do it in a wine cellar," Jungkook commented as he laid on his side with an arm propped.

"Never though I'd do it with you," she muttered she said as she sat upright. Their clothes were scattered all over the place.

"Like I said, 'Never say never'."

"Did you just quote a Justin Bieber song?"

"One of my many wondrous talents," he answered winking. "And another one of those talents is..."

His hand trailed on her bare thigh.

"Cook?" Lisa supplied as she slapped his hand off. "You do know this is a one-time thing. Hence the term 'one night stand'?"

"How about a 'two-time' thing?" Jungkook grinned. Lisa almost got swayed as he looked incredibly adorable with that bunny teeth of his.

"You need to get me drunk again if that's the case," she teased while pushing Jungkook away. "I'm barely out of a relationship. This is considered cheating."

"Didn't you just say he dumped you?"

"Well, we might get back together—"

"Wow," Jungkook sat up next to her. "You really do love him, huh?"

"I don't know, actually," she answered. "I mean, I don't know if you call it love but, he... Yoongi understands me. He was the only one aside from Taehyung to be there for me when my own family banished me."

"That's not the answer I was expecting," he said making Lisa turn to him with a questioning look. "I mean, no cliché 'I can't live without him'? Or that he 'completes you' or something?"

"As I've said before, Jeon, I'm not an ordinary girl. I don't do clichés. I'm my own person."

"So you're gonna get back with him then?"

Lisa shrugged. "Maybe? I honestly don't know. After what he said..."

"That you're cold, manipulative and a total pain in the ass?"

Lisa rolled her eyes. "That, I don't think I can. But if I let this pass, we might not get back together again—"

"Do believe in true love, Lisa?" Jungkook suddenly asked taking her by surprise.

"Uh... I guess?"

"Well, there's this old cliché saying that when two people are meant for each other, they'd end up together no matter what happens," he stated. "So if this thing between you two is true love and that he's your 'one', you'll still end up together. Whether or not you're not an ordinary girl, it's a classic. It's like the golden rule of love."

"Who are you and what did you do to that con artist Jeon Jungkook?"

Jungkook grinned. "Or you can dump the whole idea of getting back together with that guy and be with me instead. You'll do good to the society by taking one con-artist out of the criminal syndicate."

"There he is."

They both laughed.

"This is one weird pillow talk we have here," he stated smiling. "Never thought we'd talk like this."

"Well, good friendship starts with a good conversation," she said nonchalantly.

"Let me stop you there, Miss Kim," Jungkook said as he changed his position. He was now sitting face to face with her, only inches apart. "I'm not really into this good friendship thing."

"You're not? So you'd rather be my enemy then?"

"As much as I love the thrill of it, that's not what I want from you," he clarified. "Min Yoongi may be your first love—"

His gaze intensified as her heart started to pound faster than normal. She suddenly felt a bit claustrophobic. He gently raised my chin as his thumb trailed on my lip.

"—but I intend to be your last."

💎

"You had what?!" Jennie blurted out making Lisa massage her own temples.

"This hangover is as bad as it is, Jen. Don't make me throw you out of my room."

"But Lisa. You had sex with your future sister-in-law's brother? That's almost incest!"

"You've made me aware since you came by, Jen. But they're not married yet so I didn't do anything illegal."

"Yeah but it's just plain gross."

"Like how you slept with both my brothers?" She countered making Jennie's mouth fly wide open. "What? Didn't think I'd find out you Jin took each other's V-card when he was in high school?"

"That wasn't counted," she defended. "He barely even got it in."

"Really now?" Lisa asked with an eyebrow raised. "I recall you said it was 'the best day of your life'?"

Jennie rolled her eyes. "I was fourteen. I didn't know any better. Stop changing the subject, Li! Why on earth would you sleep with that con artist?"

"Yoongi dumped me, okay? That's why I got drunk. I didn't know any better."

This made Jennie' expression change in a snap.

"What?! Min Yoongi dumped you?!" she blurted out. "And you were drunk? You're like a fucking horse. How can you even get drunk?"

"It was just a one-time thing, Jen," she said as she heaved a sigh. "No do-overs. It won't happen again—"

Then his words started to haunt me again.

I intend to be your last...

What the hell does that even mean? Was he playing her? Another one of those con-artist kind of stunt?

She shook her her head. He's nothing. What he said doesn't matter. She'll talk to Yoongi and probably get back together again. Or back to whatever it was they had.

"—it's just so weird—Lisa? Are you even listening to me?"

"Huh? Oh right. It's weird."

Jennie just raised an eyebrow at me. A few seconds later, her bedroom door bursted open.

"I have the ice cream!" Taehyung yelled as Chaeyoung followed him from behind. "Oh and we saw Yoongi in the grocery store a few blocks away."

"You live in a mansion yet you don't have ice cream in stock," Chaeyoung muttered as she sat beside Lisa. "What kind of house is this?"

"You really have your priorities straight, Chaeng," Jennie teased.

"What? It's a must to always have ice cream in the fridge," she defended making the older girls shake her head.

"Oh, I saw Yoongi in the store by the way," Taehyung mentioned. "I asked if he'd like to come over but he said no. Are guys in a fight or something?"

"Did he finally found out you were secretly Satan?" Chaeyoung joked as she munched on the chips.

Lisa heaved a sigh.

"We... We broke up."

"What?!" Taehyung blurted out. Chaeyoung almost dropped her bag of chips as her mouth flew open. "How? When? I mean, what happened?"

"Yesterday. He broke up with me."

"But aren't you guys like endgame or something?" Chaeyoung asked. "I mean, you two looked so cute together. And you're less of a bitch with him around."

"Are you my best friend or not?"

"I'm just saying," she defended making Lisa roll her eyes.

"So your best revenge is sleepi—"

Jennie wasn't able to continue when Jungkook suddenly entered the room with a box at hand.

"Saw this outside and it had your name on it so I brought it here," he said. His voice was monotonous and it felt like he was mad or something. Then she noticed a small bruise on his cheek.

"What happened to your cheek?" She asked. He just shrugged before walking out of the room.

"Was that him?" Jennie asked as soon as he was gone. "Holy crap. He's much hotter up close."

Right. She saw him back in the engagement party.

"I know right?" Chaeyoung seconded. "I mean, I'd totally tap that."

"I would too," Taehyung agreed making Jennie turn to him. "What? I'm gay."

Lisa wasn't even paying attention to the three. Why? Because she knew something was up with Jeon Jungkook. And it's bothering her.

Suddenly, her phone chimed.

"It's from Hoseok," she said tapping on her phone. "He said to check Naver."

Everyone took their phones out and tapped on their own devices. Her eyes grew wide as she saw the first trending news.

"YK Group stocks plummet as photos of YK Heiress Lalisa Kim kissing a man who's rumored to be an employee of YK circulate the internet. A statement is yet to be made by the company's representatives regarding the matter..."

Lisa turns immediately to her twin brother.

"I'm so screwed."

💎

Jin massaged his temple as he paced back and forth inside his office. How did it happen? Yoongi and Lisa? Her sister who's always see the hired help as traitors?

"Calm down, Jin," Jisoo said as she watched her fiancé panic. "The PR team is doing their best to make up for the scandal."

"I can't calm down, Soo. The stocks are at their all-time low. If grandma fonds out, we're—I'm screwed," he stressed. "I need to come up with something before this goes out of hand—"

The door of the study suddenly bursted open revealing Lisa and Taehyung frantically walking inside.

"Wow. Look who decided to show up," Jin blurted out.

"Hyung, it's not how it looks like—"

"Bold of you two to assume I'd listen to your excuses," he quipped shocking the twins. "Fraternizing with the help. You're such a hypocrite you little slut—"

"Jin, that's enough," Jisoo said as she stood up. "She's still your sister. And what's wrong with being in a relationship with Yoongi? Stop acting like a five-year old."

"A five-year old? They betrayed me! And may I remind you, that sister of mine terrorized you," he blurted out. "Why are you defending her?"

"Terrorized? That's far from it," she answered back before stealing a quick glance towards the twins. "It wasn't Lisa fault that she acted that way. You're the one to blame because you never told her anything about us. And the Jennie thing? I got upset because you didn't tell me. So stop taking this out on her. When is dating even a scandal? This will just fade. We're losing stocks not because of the news, Jin. You know that. I showed you the numbers before and you kept ignoring it."

This shocked the twins. The way Jisoo was talking authoritatively towards their older brother. A total 180-degree turn from the timid Jisoo they've met.

Out of character, Lisa thought. I guess you're doing a different approach with me.

But that doesn't change the fact that she and her con-artist of a brother are up to no good. But truth be told, she doesn't even care whether they bury her brother alive or not. If they'd let her, she'd even help.

But the company isn't just Jin's. It's their family's. She'd be devastated to see it go downhill just because of her scandal.

"I'll handle it," she stated. "And dating isn't a scandal. I'm not being a hypocrite either. I don't know your fiancée the way we all know Yoongi. No offense."

"None taken."

Lisa turned back to her big brother.

"Untwist your panties, Seokjin. I don't work for you or the company anymore so my dating life shouldn't be any of your concern. Besides, I've dealt with you. This is just a piece of cake."

She turned around not letting anyone get the chance to talk or say anything to her.

"Lisa wait—"

Lisa ignored Jisoo's call. She knew what was bound to happen next. Jin would insult her again and she's not gonna let him use her as his personal sponge to take all his frustrations in.

And just along the hallway, she cross paths with the devil incarnate.

"You," she muttered as she took three longs strides towards him and slapped the living daylight out of Jeon Jungkook.

💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.5K 44
Jeon Jungkook, a CEO of his fathers company is married to Yeri. It was actually a force marriage for their companies to rise. Lalisa Manoban, a regul...
121K 4K 33
Lisa lives with her cousin Hoseok and is forced to share a house with the person she hates the most Jungkook because his parents went off to travel...
168K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
119K 2.7K 25
Jeon Jungkook a cold hearted billionaire married a quite girl name Lisa. Will they fall for eachother? ⚠️non of the pictures or videos belong to me. ...