Already Gone

MCR_lives_forever

Olivia has had a wild four years at Hogwarts. But her forth year Voldemort rose from the dead. Olivia was lef... Еще

Characters
Hair Color and there meaning
Harry Potter and The Order Of The Phoenix
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
Hair Color and there meaning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Announcement

Chapter 7

2.4K 69 45
MCR_lives_forever

Olivia strolled into the Room of Requirement and looked at the assembled group that make up Dumbledore's Army. "Glad to see all of you could find this place all right," Harry said at Olivia and the rest of the group.

"Hey, Harry, what is all this stuff?" Scattered around the room were many devices such as Dark Detectors and Sneakascopes. 

"Loads of Defense Against the Dark Arts equipment. Hopefully we'll be able to get all of it before the end of terms." Harry started to pace in front of them. Olivia made her way to the back wall. 

"You need to understand something before we start, though. Defending yourself from the Dark Arts has less to do with magical ability and more to do with thinking fast and a lot of luck." Harry paused and looked for his younger sister. She was sitting in the back, her eyes were red. Her hair never changed any more, it was always black. 

"We'll be doing Expelliarmus tonight, though hopefully we can move onto other things of we have time." Draco walked over to Olivia and sat with her. She leaned her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Oh please. Professor Lockhart taught us that in second year," Zacharias said and Olivia snorted quietly so only Draco could hear. 

"Lockhart didn't teach as much as prune himself." Olivia wished she had said, but her mouth never opened for the words to exit.

"Besides, it works. I used it against You-Know-Who last June. It saved my life." Zacharias fell silent as Olivia took a deep breath. She felt the pit in her stomach lessened. "Right. Well, let's split into pairs and give it a go." 

Harry walked among the students amid shouts of Expelliarmus, checking everyone's progress. He reach Neville and Ron, who were practicing together. "Expelliarmus!" 

Ron's wand flipped out of his hand and across the room. "Well done, Neville!" Olivia jumped and her heart started to pound in her chest. "Look here, you lot! Neville's really got the hang of this one." He turned back to the two. "Go ahead again." 

Fred tossed Ron's wand to him and Neville twirls his around. "Expelliarmus!" Olivia wanted to go back to her room. She didn't like all the noise, it made her anxiety worse.

"I'm right here love." Draco whispered in her ear as he pulled her back to him. 

"I did it! I did it!" Harry clapped him in the shoulder and looked back to his sister. 

"Never forget this spell, Neville. It could save your life some day." He moved to the front of the room again. Olivia took a deep breath and some color invaded her hair. 

Harry mouth dropped and he quickly shut it. "Okay, everyone. We've done a lot of today, and I've seen some great improvements. That's it for now. We'll meet back here, some time next week!" 

Olivia sighed and gave her forbidden boyfriend a kiss on the cheek, before racing out of the room. Her chest convoluting with sobs. Draco's heart dropped, the bubbly girl he once knew was gone. 

Harry wanted to follow the hurting girl, but his own inner pain kept him from it. So he went to bed. 

Olivia found herself outside in the moon light. Her body fell to the ground as she cried. No sound came out of her mouth as sob racked her body. 

The pain inside was almost to much, her body was slowly wasting away. She hadn't eaten in weeks, her wrists bleed everyday. She didn't know how she was still alive. 

Olivia curled into a ball and wished for death, she wished she could just leave this world. 

----

Harry yelled at the top of his lungs, eyes tightly closed. He made biting motions with his mouth, snarling madly. A seizure took him. He screamed in rage and horror, his entire bed shook with his thrashes. 

----

Olivia got to her feet and black spots invaded her vision. Her body shook from the cold breeze, it looked like the small bit of wind could pusher her to the ground. 

A medium sized dragon landed near her and she just stared at it. The dragon sniffed her before curling around the hurting girl, keeping her warm.

----

Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville left out of their beds. Harry screamed again, an unearthly sound of horror, aguish, and blood lust. Ron and Neville sprinted to Harry's bed.

"Whats wrong with him?" Harry screamed again, His eyes snapped open and they were pure white, without pupils. He made biting motion again, thrashing wildly.

"Get McGonangall! Go!" Nevill turned and ran out of the dorms.

----

The dragon wouldn't let Olivia move. It kept her in the same spot. "What do you want!?" She asked it and the dragon changed. It grew smaller and Draco stood before her.

"Liv..." Olivia ran into his arms and they fell back. Draco's arms wrapped around Olivia as they fell. "Liv, I love you." Olivia placed her ear above his beating heart. "And I don't want to see you waste away." Draco was having a hard time getting the words out.

"Let me help you! Liv, I couldn't live in a world with out you in it. I would never be the same if you left. Who would feed Snowball, who would laugh at all my jokes?" Olivia sniffled and took a deep breath. 

"You are the only one keeping me sane! I would be just like my father if it wasn't for you! I never want to work for the Dark Lord, because you showed me what good feels like. You showed me what real love is." Olivia's heart wasn't heavy like it was minutes ago. It was light, but a rock kept it from soaring.

----

Harry struggled madly. "Harry! Harry!" Harry blinked and his eyes were normal. He came to himself, only to let out a shrink of burning agony. He clutched at his scar, eyes crossed and unable to focus. 

He rolled off the bed and onto the floor, there he writhes in abject pain.

Neville returned with McGonagall. "Potter!" She raced to him, thrusting her candle into Neville's hands. Her hand touched his skin and he yelp as if it burned. She back off.

----

"Draco, I'm sorry. I haven't been the best person to love. Everything has been trying to take me down and I want it to. I really do, but you remind me what it feels to live again." Her voice was soft and a whisper. Draco smiled, he hadn't heard her voice in days! 

"I'll alway's be here for you. You can't get rid of me that easily." Olivia giggled a bit and relaxed in his embrace. "Can I ask you a question?" Liv giggled again. 

"You all ready did silly." Draco smiled and kissed her forehead. "But anything for you." She lifted her head and looked up at him. Her hair an array of colors.

"Will you-"

----

Harry vomited all over the floor. Taking a step back, McGonagall draws her wand, looking uncertain what she will do with it in any case. 

Then, as suddenly as it had begun, it stopped. Harry slumped over, unmoving. McGonagall was at his side in an instant. She rolled him over to see his eyes were closed.

"Wake up, Potter. Wake up. Please." Harry opened his eyes. He sat up and looked around frantic. 

"Mr. Weasley's been attacked!" 

----

"Will I want Drac?" Draco looked into her innocent but tortured eyes. The eyes he wanted to wake up to every morning. He wanted to hear her laugh every fucking day! 

The thought of her not with him, made him want to die. "Liv, I love you. I will never stop and I know we are young, but this is a promise to you that the minute I can, I'll make you a Malfoy." Olivia rolled her eyes, but her smile grew.

----

"You dreamt this, Potter?" The feeling of pure horror filled Harry's mind and body.

"No, I saw it happen! I... I was there." Ron paled at the thought of his father being attacked.

"You're sure this happened, Potter?" Merlin! This woman wouldn't get the hint! 

"Yes! We've got to do something or he will die!" Harry shouted at the Professor.

"We're going to see the Head master, Potter." She paused and looked back at a pale Ron. "Weasley, you'd best come too." 

McGonagall looked around the boy's dorm. "Where is your sister?" His heart dropped and freezing water filled every vein in his body.

"I don't know."

----

"Really?" Olivia asked as she looked down at Draco. Draco face held nothing but pure love. 

"Of course! I love you so much and I never want to see you sad, I want to wake up next to you every morning. I want to hear your laugh and see your smile." Olivia blushed as happy tears filled her eyes. The last rock in her heart lifted, letting her soar.

"I would love to marry you." Draco smiled tear welling up in his eyes. He got the girl he'd been trying to get since they were eleven. 

"I want to wake up next to you and see that unruly blond hair of yours." Draco smiled up to her. "I want to see you smile and never see you sad. I want to hear you laugh at my stupid jokes." Draco pulled her down into a passion filled kiss. 

Liv never wanted this to end. She didn't want to go back into the school. 

----

McGonagall opened the door leading to Dumbledore's office and lead Harry and Ron inside. Dumbledore looked up from where he was seating at his desk. "Professor McGonagall, and... ah." Dumbledore doesn't look at Harry, even acknowledge his presence.

"What can I do for you?"

"Well, Potter has has some kind of nightmare-" Harry cut her off. 

"It wasn't a nightmare! Well, I was asleep, but it wasn't a normal dream. It was, well, real. I saw, well--Mr. Weasley has been attacked by a giant snake." Ron paled even more than before.

"How did you see this? How were you positioned when you saw it?" Dumbledore asked Harry. Harry was worried about Ron's father, he really was, but the thought of his sister missing scared him more.

"Oh. Uh, I was the snake. I saw it from the snake's perspective." 

"Is Arthur seriously injured?" The anger in Harry grew. 

"Yes!" Dumbledore stood and looked at the portraits of previous headmaster and headmistresses of Hogwarts. Two of them were watching the proceedings.

"You were listening?" He asked them and they nodded.

"Natural." 

"Raise the alarm. We must make sure Arthur is found by the right people." The two move out of their frames and do not returned. "Many of our previous headmasters and headmistresses have portraits in other institutions, allowing them to move between them."

They sat. Dumbledore moved to Fawkes."Fawkes, we will need a warning and find Olivia Snape." The Phoenix vanishes in a blast of fire. 

Dumbledore sat back at his desk and pulled out a silvery whirring instrument to him. It exited some smoke that formed itself into the shape of a serpent, then split in two. 

The two serpents coiled around each other. "Naturally, naturally." Dumbledore paused. "But in essence divided." Harry and Ron exchanged a confused look. 

One of the two returned to his portrait as Olivia and Draco bursted into the room. "What news?" Olivia's hair was a mess along with Draco's. 

Both their lips red and swollen. "I shouted until someone came. They carried him up seconds ago. He doesn't look good. Covered in blood..." The woman returned to her portrait at this time.

"Dumbledore, I've just seen then arrive at St. Mungos. Apperated there moments ago. He looks really bad." Dumbledore nodded. 

"Good." He turned to McGonagall. "Minerva, the rest of the Weasleys will need to be awoken." She nodded and departed. 

Dumbledore again turned to the portraits on the wall. "Phineas." Phineas Black opened his eyes and stared at Dumbledore. "Phineas, I need you to visit your other portrait. Tell Sirius what has happened and that we are coming to stay for a while." 

Black looked at Dumbledore with tired eyes. "It's late, Dumbledore." Dumbledore stared at him and he sighed. "I'm going, I'm going." He vanished. Dumbledore took a black pot and tapped it with his wand. "Portus." 

McGonagall returned with Ginny, Fred, and George in tow.

"Harry, whats happening--" Olivia stared at the young girl. 

"Your father has been injured in the course of his work for the Order. He is alive and arrived at St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries only moments ago." He picked up the pot and stepped around his desk. "We, however, are going to Sirius's house until the morning. We're merely waiting for Phineas to return."

A flask of flames appeared over Fawkes' perch. A single feather floated to the ground. "Fawkes's warning. Umbridge knows you're out of bed. Minerva, head her off. Tell her anything you can think of." McGonagall departed again. Phineas returned to his portrait.

"He says he'd be delighted." Dumbledore beckoned everyone over to him.

"We're going by Portkey." They all grabbed the pot and vanished. 

They reappeared in the kitchen of Grimmauld Place. Sirius hurried in. "There you are." He looked at Dumbledore, but the Headmaster has all ready disappeared. 

"We've got to go to St. Mungo's." Draco pulled Olivia to him and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"No, you can't." Draco rested his head on her head and she smiled. Sirius looked up to them and smiled.

"We can go where we please." George told Sirius who looked over to him.

"We can't go yet. It would look to suspicious of you lot showed up fifteen minutes after Arthur arrived because Harry's been seeing visitors of things happening hundreds of miles from Hogwarts." Sirius looked back to the couple. 

His eyes narrowed on Olivia's skinny form. Her eyes were sunken and you could almost see her ribs from her shirt. "That's our father out there dying!" Olivia looked at one of her best friends.

"I can't let you leave. I'm sorry." He slowly draws his wand, holding it lightly at his side. The point was not lost to anyone. 

"You don't even care! You wouldn't even understand!" Sirius stared at him incredulously.

"I was part of the first Order. I lost my best friends to You-Know-Who." His eyes flickered over to the siblings ."They are all I have left of them. Believe me, I don't want Arthur to die." Harry and Olivia shared a glance. "But there are some things worth dying for!" 

Fred and George looked very much cowed by the haunted look in Sirius's eyes. 

Finally, they sink into the chairs around the table. George put his head in this hands. Fred simply stared at the wall. Ginny was weeping softly. Ron put his arm around her.

Harry sat by his sibling and Draco. 

Olivia was downing her fourth coffee as Draco slept on her shoulder. Fred and Ginny laid slumped in chairs, dozing. The rest sat silently. 

The front door opened, and Mrs. Weasley bustled in. Fred and Ginny woke with a start. "Mum!" The Weasleys got up and hug their mother all at once in the entry hall. 

Draco lifted his head and yawned. Olivia smiled at his and he smiled back at her.

Harry got up and walked wearily into the hall. He stood back, watching, as the Weasley's reunited in the hall. 

Olivia stood from the table, pulling Draco up with her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her head.

Harry was forgotten in the background. He stood apart from them, looking on, an intruder to their grief. Finally they separate. "Your father's alive. He's going to make it." 

Relief evident on all of their faces. A sound from behind Olivia makes her turn around. Snape lets out a relived sigh at the sight of his daughter. 

Olivia smiled and ran to hug her father. "Are you ok?" He asked her and she nodded.

"I'm fine dad." Snape nodded and checked her over. He didn't like seeing her so skinny, he turned to Sirius who nodded. 

"I can not stay, bug." Olivia nodded and light color invaded her hair again. Snape smiled and kissed the top of head. "Stay safe Liv." With that Snape left. 

Harry entered the kitchen and Olivia turn to him. She walked over to his and gave him a hug. Harry hugged her back, needed the touch of family member. 

Harry set down several plates, then looked at Sirius. "Sirius, I--" He stopped and Sirius looked at him. 

"You can tell me, Harry." 

"When I saw the attack, well, I was the snake." Sirius stopped and looked at him.

"What?" 

"I felt the fangs like they were mine, saw through the snake's eyes like they were mine..." Sirius at Harry with concerned. "I think I might be going mad." There was a horrible silence that made Olivia's skin crawl.  

Sirius looked so uncomfortable, he didn't like talking about theses things with his Godson. 

Sirius tried to think about Harry as the innocent little kid, who wanted his toys. "Nonsense. You're just tired. You've had a rough night." Olivia and Harry thought back to last night. 

Olivia smiled as Harry grimaced. "But what if there's a snake inside of me?" Harry asked as Olivia sat some cups down next to the plates Harry had laid out. 

"You've told Dumbledore this?" Olivia looked over to Harry who nodded. "Then there's nothing to worry about." 

Olivia laughed as every sat around the table. Her hair was a mix of so many colors, but some black stayed. "Ok, ok. My turn." Fred took a deep breath, trying to come up with a good joke. "What is a bee that comes from America called?" Olivia looked at Fred with a raised eye brow.

"A usb." The table filled with laughter. Draco looked at Liv. The way she smiled made his heart light. He never wanted to go back home to that dark house. To the father who wanted him to be a Death Eater. 

So, he wanted to talk to his cousin to see go he could stay here. Draco looked down at Olivia, who laid her head on his shoulder. He bend his head down. "I love you." Olivia smiled up to him and he kissed her forehead.

---

Mrs. Weasley, Ron, Ginny, Fred, George, Harry, Draco, Olivia, Moody, and Tonks walked up to a run-down storefront with a single mannequin in the display. Tonks moved right up to the window.

"We're here to see Arthur Weasley." The mannequin beckoned to them with its dirt covered finger. Tonks stepped into the glass and vanished, the rest followed.

They entered a crowed reception area packed with witches and wizards who had been damaged or injured in the course of their magical lives. Many moved around wearing white robes with the insignia of a wand and bone crossed over each other. 

Mrs. Weasley marched very determinedly through the crowd. "This way, come on!" Moody and Tonks stepped outside the door.

"We'll wait outside at first, Molly. It should be family first." Mrs. Weasley nodded and pushed her children through the door. Harry, his sibling, and Draco hold back, but she beckoned to them.

"Don't be silly, you three." She ushered them inside. There were three patients in the ward. Arthur laid in the farthest bed by the window, propped up on several pillows and reading the paper.

"Hello, everyone!" Mrs. Weasley bent down and kissed Arthur. Olivia blushed and looked away as Harry looked down at his feet. Draco smiled and pulled Olivia to him.

"How are you, dear?" Arthur smiled at his family. 

"I am absolutely fine. If they take the bandages off, I'd walk out of here in a jiffy." Ginny walked up to her father and he hugged her with his good arm. 

Olivia's stomach dropped and she wished her father was with her. She touched her necklace and smiled when she was met with warmth. Her dad was thinking about her. "How come they haven't taken them off, then?" Fred asked his father.

"Oh, I start bleeding like mad. The snake had some strange poison in it. Keeps the wound open. But they'll find a cure, don't you doubt." Olivia touched her wrists and Draco grabbed both of her hands.

George leaned in closer. "What were you doing when it happened, dad?" Arthur took a breath.

"That's my own business." Harry and Olivia knew what he was talking about. Those nightmares flashed in both of their minds.

"You were guarding it, weren't you? This weapon thing?" Draco pulled Olivia to him and she snuggled into him. 

"That's enough!" Harry looked back and wished his sister did that with him more. She use to do it all the time, but things changed. "Moody and Tonks are outside, Arthur. They'd like a word." She looked at all of her children. 

"All of you, out, if you please." They turned to leave, but Mr. Weasley call Harry back. 

"Harry, stay a moment." Harry returned to the bed. Olivia looked back at her brother as she left.  

"I never thanked you properly." Harry shook his head at Mr. Weasley. 

"There's no need-" Mr. Weasley cut him off.

"But there is, Harry. If you hadn't had your vision, no one would have found. me in time. So, thank you." Harry smiled and then departed from the room.

The door to the ward was closed. Ron was listening with his ear to the door. They all leaned in closer to the doors. "... We searched the whole floor, Arthur, but we couldn't find that snake. Why a snake, anyway?" Tonks asked.

"He probably sent it as a lookout. See what he's up against. That's the closest he's ever gotten to it." Moody paused. "So, Potter says he saw the whole thing?" 

"Yes. You know, Dumbledore seems like he's been eating for something like this to happen. When I spoke to him this morning, he seemed very worried about Harry." Olivia looked at her brother. She felt real fear, but knew it was her-.

"He should be. I mean, if You-Know-Who is really possessing him..." Moody trailed off.

Harry straightened and looked at the others huddled outside the door. They stared at him in unmistakable fear. Harry looked at his sister and she just stared, no fear. Harry didn't understand.

She should be afraid of him, but she wasn't. "Hullo." The turned around.

"Professor Lockhart!" Lockhart looked puzzled at Olivia.

"Professor? Me? Did I really? Well, I expect I was hopeless at it!" He rubbed his hands together briskly. "Now I'll expect all of you will be wanting my autograph?" Harry raised an eyebrow at him.

"Uh, sure." Just then, a Healer emerged from a double door nearby.

"Ah, there you went, Gildroy." She came over to them and gently took his elbow. "He keeps wandering off, handing out autographs, don't you know? It's a good sign towards recovering his memory, the poor dear." Ron bit his lip as Olivia remembered that night. She brushed her hand over the bite wound. 

"Yeah, sorry about that, mate." Lockhart peered down at him. 

"Have we met?" Ron nodded.

"It was my wand that backfired on you." The Healer looked surprised. 

"Was it? What a coincidence!" She took Lockhart back through the double-doors. Harry, Ron, Olivia, and Draco followed.

The Healer sat Lockhart down in a chair. There were other apportions sections of the room. "This is our long-term resident ward, for permeant spell damage. Well, I must go." She bustled away.

"Come along, Neville." Harry and the others turned.

"Hey, Neville!" Neville went beet-red and looked away. His Grandmother looked at the four of them.

"Friends of yours, Neville?" She paused as she looked closer at them. "Ah, yes, Harry Potter and Olivia Snape. Good to meet you, finally. And a Weasley." She turned to Draco.

"And you must be Mr. Malfoy. Neville mentioned you."

"Who're you visiting, Neville?" Mrs. Longbottom turned to Neville. Olivia's face lost all its color, he was visiting his mother and father.

"You haven't told them?" She asked him and Olivia felt bad for the boy.

"Told us what?" Draco asked and Olivia lightly smacked him.

"Neville's dear parents where tortured into insanity by You-Know-Who before he disappeared. Aurors, you know, very well respected." Just then, Alice Longbottom, emerged from behind the partition. 

She beckoned tentatively to Neville, who went over to her. She gently, almost reverently, handed him a candy wrapper. "Another one, Alice? All right, come on, Neville." Neville was still staring at his mother, who smiled at him, then disappeared again.

Neville turned locking eyes with Harry, and left. As he went, he slipped the wrapper into his pocket, as if it were his most treasured possession. 

Draco and Ron watched him. "I never knew, poor Neville." Draco muttered so only Liv could hear him.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

36K 1K 26
Book 4 Olivia and Draco have their hands full, but they wouldn't change a thing that has happened to them. Will Olivia talk to Harry or will she cut...
318K 7.2K 40
Olivia is the daughter of Severus Snape and Lily Potter. She's a year younger than Harry. Olivia was there when Lord Voldemort killed Lily and James...
285K 10.5K 41
five hours locked with Draco Malfoy, what could go wrong? cover by my beloved @drachoemalfoysgirl #4 in fanfiction None of the original characters i...
115K 3.2K 33
Olivia Snape's has had a hectic two years at Hogwarts. While having her dad breath down the back of her neck because she's never safe. What will happ...