(Sasuke Love Story) MINE FORE...

By DNADip

Kurochi Mayuri is a special unique jinkchuriki who hosts not a tailed beast, but an adolescent demon boy. He... More

(Sasuke Love Story) MINE FOREVER: Info
I guess i'm moving....
A new start
A night before the mission
Beginning of Mission 1
Maybe I do love you
Densetsu Mizo
Meeting the royals
Finally back home...with trouble
A night with the Royal pain
Our fun little walk
I have a date?
Character contest
Party Preperation
Winning characters (Not an update)
Yummy food
Me and my clone
What is this feeling?
You are not the boss of me
Nightmare or vision?
Sand siblings
Written test and notes
Preliminary rounds and...hanging with my buddies
Survival
Punished
Shogi is a cool game
Worried for the one I love
Please stop
Goodbye Hokage-Sama
First step to happiness
I will always be there for you
Mine forever (Not the end)
MY scroll
Behind the bangs
Unmasking secrets and problems
Where things start to change
Our meeting with Itachi
Here is where it changes
Will there be a next time?
News News and News
Forced
Forever mine and mine forever (END)
Authors note and sequel trailer
LAST AUTHORS NOTE: Sequel is out!!

Please work

4.8K 131 13
By DNADip

******** Mayuri meets with a problem that will end up changing her life.

MAYURI POV-

                I was taking a stroll in the woods training, since Naruto is going to take a month to return, we had no mission. I was getting bored. I couldn’t learn anything without my team. Even though dad could teach me some stuff, I noticed he was teaching me the same stuff he did back in our anbu days.

As I was training I could sense someone I was surprised to have sense. “Itachi, I am not in the mood to fight.” Behind the tree Itachi stepped out. What is it with Uchiha’s and hiding behind plants?

“Hn.” I rolled my eyes and glared daggers at him. “Just  go die from Sasuke, maybe then he will come back.” His face remained emotionless but his voice showed surprise. “Sasuke’s not here?”

I sighed and shook my head. “He left to seek power from Orichimaru to kill you” I said blaming him with venom dripping from every word.

“That foolish boy really doesn’t care. See? He just wants revenge. He just doesn’t know it’s not enough to bring me down.” I threw my Kunai at the tree behind him. “You don’t get it do you? Because of YOU the guy I love is gone.” He lifted up an eyebrow still having an expression that read he totally didn’t care.

“You can still see him…I know a way.” I narrowed my eyes at him gritting my teeth. Why am I still talking to him?

“What are you talking about Uchiha?” He just stared. “Well you could come with me. If you come with me you would have a better chance to see him.”

“But that will take forever, he knows he isn’t ready. Plus why would I trust you? You are in the Akatsuki as well.”

“Oh come on, you never know if he is going to turn back here as soon as he gets the help he needs. He is going to try and find me. Who knows how long all that will take?” He did have a point. Sometimes I do feel like Uchiha cares more about revenge than me… But Itachi is evil.

“No. I am not going to in to evil like Sasuke did Itachi. Get lost before this meeting gets out of hand.” He made his lips form an ‘o’. “You gonna to tattle? You are still so childish. Yet you seem so mature. Childish girl..Sasuke decided to go to evil for revenge. You are doing it for love. And who knows? Maybe you will find the Akatsuki not so evil.”

“What do you expect me to do there while he is their training? Its going to take a really long time before he comes back Itachi I can’t wait there forever.”

“Join the akatsuki and you will have something to do.” Knew it. That was the plan all along.  For me to join the akatsuki.  Hm How stupid does he think I am? Well I am not THAT dumb.

“Heh. Look, I am not falling for that. Joining the akatsuki will not help me be the best Konoichi therefore I refuse.” I coldly stated walking away.

“You know its not an option!” He spoke loudly after me. I didn’t turn back; instead I gave him the finger and just walked off.  I could practically hear his scoff and the poof of him disappearing.  What the hell is wrong with Uchiha’s. I swear the only one I like right now is Mikoto-sama. She was awesome and super nice, best of all she never hid behind trees and bushes.

I walked back to ‘my’ house and invited Hinata to come over. Dad was cool with it but he seemed to be a little weird cause he never had teenage girls at his house. He better get used it. XD

“So Ms. Lover girl, you doing ok?” Hinata said with no stutter what so ever as soon as we got into my now set up bedroom. I rolled my eyes, “should you really be talking Hina?” I smirked as she turned into like 50 shades of red.

“Besides I have no power over Sasuke’s decision I just hope he realizes certain things later on and we continue our life.”

“I do too; you and Sasuke-kun had some really great moments.”  She laughed as I was recalling those moments.

“What about you and Sasuke!” Dad randomly barged in. I jolted from the bed throwing pillows at him. “Dad! What are you doing eavesdropping? Get out of my room please!” Hinata started to panic and left to her house. Great he scared her off. Dad awkwardly scratched the back of his head laughing and then headed out. Since it was already getting late I was getting ready to stay awake on my bed.

I called Hinata after my shower to apologize and then gave the phone to my dad so he could apologize too.  He kissed my forehead and left to the other hallway to sleep. I just sat there on my bed reading. I could feel a strong power in that room though. It wasn’t mine it was a bit weaker.

Mine was basically from my Bijuu though.  “(sigh) Just because you attempt to disguise your chakra doesn’t mean that I can’t sense presence. Itachi, what the fuck do you want now?” I groaned.

“Just to talk.” A cool calm voice said, I looked up from my book and saw Itachi’s figure stepping out of the shadows. “Keep it down, if my dad sees you he will be so fricking pissed. You are lucky I am not in the mood to fight right now.” He just smirked. Judging by his eyes it said ‘as if.”

“joining the Akatsuki isn’t an option Mayuri. Its an order.” I got off my bed and walked towards him cautiously. “What do you mean?” My eyes narrowed. “You heard me. It might have to happen by force.” In a split second I appeared in front of him as his back was against a wall and I held a kunai against his neck.  I looked into his eyes and then mine widened. His eyes…they were in sharingan mode.

 I let go of him and activated my amugan. Once I did so I was able to break out of his genjitsu. “Still using genjitsu? You are getting better.” I told him. “Glad you noticed. Now come with me.” He pulled my arm. I snatched my arm back and harsh fully whispered “NO!”

“Look if you don’t come, then..I am going to have to harm your precious village.” Oh hail nooooo

“Over my dead body” I snarled.

“Pardon my mistake, not just me childish girl. Me and the entire Akatsuki gang.” I gasped. I can’t let him hurt my friends! What kind of konoichi would I be? But I can’t give in. Especially because right now I am safe at home, he can’t do anything.  I can still do something about it if necessary.

“Hm, we’ll see.” I scoffed turning back to my bed giving him one last glare. I heard him sigh and when I crawled in my bed I stared at him. “I am afraid we will…Good bye and good night.” I watched as he disappeared into a bunch of ravens.

“It is now” I said. I stayed up the entire night thinking, I have to talk to someone about this. But who?  Will dad freak out if I tell him? I have to avoid Itachi at all costs. Ok that’s the new plan… please work.

SASUKE POV-

I got to the hide out of Orichimaru and I even got fangirls over here. -_- so many…I just ignored them because I knew Mayuri-san was the only girl on my mind.

I hope she was ok, I really miss her. Next time I see her I am pretty sure she will grow to be a even more beautiful and strong konoichi. This gives us time to take a break and just focus on our future for a while. Once this is done we are guaranteed to have a great future, only together.

Please let this work. I know I am a missing ninja but I just need Mayuri-san to understand. I am kind of disappointed at the fact I heard Mayuri-san had told and now there are people from Konoha trying to get me back.

Well then again it was probably Sakura who told. That girl cant keep her fat mouth shut.

Please let this work…

******** Ok so I am going to update the next chapter in like an hour or so. So be ready cause I just want to get to a good point in this story, again I will let you know the ending chapter of this story. Let me know if you would like a sequel also if you want one tell me when so I can get started on it right after this. Till next time, READ VOTE COMMENT :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.2K 14
Mitsuki is Hidan's little brother. After his brother joined the Akatsuki, he is found by Konoha-nin. Making friends wasn't on his agenda, nor was fig...
23K 534 11
© SQUISHYMINNIE | for Itachi Uchiha ❦ - It's been years since (Y/N) last step foot on Konoha Village due to a mission she was intrusted with by the 3...
628K 18.9K 41
Follow Rei Ducibella on her journey to become a legendary ninja, along with her best friend, Naruto Uzumaki. When Rei feels Pain for the first time...
54 4 5
This is a story about a girl who was sent to a camp by her family to socialize more, and yes this is Naruto related too!!! She is somewhat related to...