The Alpha's Girl

By bieberfever6336

Bailey Scotts just wanted to find love again. When tragedy strikes her family, they move to a small town to l... More

The Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 5.5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Preview of The Heir
Rewriting!!!
The Heir is posted!!!!!!!!!
Publishing on Kindle???

100k Views!!!

3.8K 80 6
By bieberfever6336

Oh my!

I cannot believe this has 100k views. I am absolutely mind blown by this. You're probably reading this and thinking "wtf 100k is nothing."

100k is everything to me! (actually 101k as of now)

I posted this story expecting to get 10 views total. This is insane that this little story has that many views (i know people get millions but my expectation for this story were low when it came to views)

I just want to say thank you! Thank you for taking the time to read this, add it to your library, vote, comment and just like it!

Thank you to everyone, I appreciate it so much.

I am slowly finishing up the edits of the final chapters of this book. It is taking me longer than expected because I am in my spring semester of college and finals are coming up so I am focusing on that. 

Once finals are over, I promise to have the final edited chapters up. 

On a side note, sequel?

Anyway, thank you again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for 101k views. I am taken away by this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 57 34
Emelina is a thief. Barrett is an Alpha. When Emelina breaks into Deep Haven and steals from the Alpha family, she expected a chase. She loved the ch...
593K 18.6K 34
*COMPLETED* Rose Ivy Lawrence. She becomes an omega for something she didn't do, and faces two months of torture. Because of him. Alpha Playboy, Alph...
858K 38K 48
As Alpha of the Blood Moon Pack, Everette Blackwood is required to find her mate. She's not too sold on the idea of needing a man at her side. When...
28.9K 546 23
"So you don't want me but you don't want another man to want me either?" I ask him, angrily. He steps toward me slowly, "Another man so much as looks...