1 ||Real World || Peter Parke...

By petersreactor

THERE ARE OFFICIALLY 2 BOOKS AND THE 3RD ONE IS ON ITS WAY!!! your name is y/n stark. all you have ever known... More

Back Story (1)
Happy Birthday! (2)
Spider-man (3)
Wait. (4)
Long (ish) story.. (5)
Oh my god...(6)
let's get to know each other (7)
truth or dare? (8)
Dad?! (9)
Are you crying? (10)
Are you crying? Pt. 2 (11)
I could get used to this (12)
adventures (13)
Where the hell am I? (14)
come back to me. to us.
i can't loose you.
goodbye.
we will meet again.
I missed you.
I love you.
Meeting
spider-girl?
confusing.
A/n
Jealous
that b*tch
Home.
i promise.
until next time
real world 2
NEW BOOK (PLEASE READ)

i'm from an alternate universe.

231 5 0
By petersreactor

previously

Peter's POV

She said it. In the flashback she said "I promise I will come back okay?" This all has to mean something. She might still be alive. It wouldn't make sense for all her systems to just start failing and then she died, without reason, without an explanation, with a CAUSE. She's still out there I know it, and I am going to figure out where.

We will meet again Y/n.

Y/n's POV

We finished eating our breakfast and I pulled my dad and Tom away from the group so that way I could tell my dad the truth but not alone. "Dad can we, I, talk to you now, alone?" I asked nervously. I could tell my dad heard how nervous I was in my voice because his face showed worry. "Sure Y/n." He said. I stood up and grabbed Tom's hand pulling him along with me.

Once we made it outside of the cafe my dad spoke first "Y/n are you okay? You're worrying me." My dad said. I hate when I worry my dad, it doesn't matter if it's Robert or Tony I hate worrying my dad. "I am okay, just scared. Umm. I don't know how to tell you this so I am just going to get straight to the point. I'm from an alternate universe. I'm from a universe where the avengers are real, everything marvel in this world, is real where I'm from. You're Tony Stark where I'm from, also known as my dad. My name is Y/n Stark, but here it's Y/n Downey. Everything that has happened in the avengers movies and solo super hero movies for marvel is real, just in a different world." I explained. My dad just stood there shocked, like he couldn't take this in. Shit. He probably thinks I'm insane. "Wait what?" He asked shocked.

"I got here yesterday so the girl you knew 2 days ago is gone and now you have me, once I leave that girl that you knew will be back. And I will be sent home to my world." I said. "But I have to stay here for a year. After that year is up, I will 'die' but I won't actually be dead I will be back in my world and you will have the Y/n that you raised, and that you have been dating for almost 2 years" I explained pointing at my dad and then Tom when I needed to.

"Wait, Y/n you didn't tell me that you would 'die'" Tom said worried. Shit now I have to explain the situation "Umm. Right, sorry. When that time comes all my systems will start to fail, once my systems start to fail you will forget that I ever told you I'm not actually dead, you will believe I actually died." I explained to them. Both their jaws fell open, from shock. "Wait so I'm going to have to go through the pain of believing my daughter died, right in front of me?!" My dad asked, scared. "And I'm going to have to go through the pain of my girlfriend dying?!" Tom asked shocked. "Yes. But it shouldn't be for the long because the Y/n that you guys knew before me should show back up but you won't know that at the time." I said. I could see it in their eyes, both their hearts just broke, or at least cracked. "I'm sorry." I whispered as tears started to fill my eyes threatening to spill over. But I wouldn't let them. Not this time, my dad and Peter would want me to be strong.

Peter's POV

I will be back.

I will be back.

I will be back.

*Flashback*

"On the bed sat a girl. The girl was me she told me that 'I must go 'there' and figure out how to save my loved ones, and the world.' She said 'I am their only hope and they don't even know it, she said I must go there to the 'real world' she said I need to watch the movie and meet with someone named Stan after the end credits scene, and that once I find Stan I need to make a wish and it will come true.' She told me that when this happens, 'to my family I will have died, but in reality I'm still alive in another world. She said I must go there and return here before it's too late' She basically told me that the world is depending on me, that I am the only one who can save everyone and that I am going to go through the pain of death and you guys will watch it happen. You will watch as I die and when it happens you will think I am dead it doesn't matter that I told you I am not actually dead you will still believe I am dead when I am really all alone in another world." "No. No. NO. I can't- I can't lose you Y/n. You're all I have. I can't lose you, I won't allow it. We can find a way to stop this. It doesn't have to happen. No. I-I won't b-be ab-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I broke down and fell to the floor crying.

*end of flashback*

She's still alive...

SHES STILL ALIVE.

I jumped out of my bed and ran to unlock my door, before I did I spoke to F.R.I.D.A.Y "F.R.I.D.A.Y where is Mr. Stark?" I asked quickly and impatiently. "He sitting by your bedroom door crying and speaking to himself Mr. Parker" I was shocked, Mr. Stark was crying? I questioned to myself. "Would you like to listen to what he is saying Mr. Parker?" F.R.I.D.A.Y asked. "Yes please." I almost whispered still shocked by the information I was just given.

As I spoke a holographic screen pulled up, it showed Mr. Stark as he began to talk to himself in a whisper as tears slid down his face. "I lose my daughter, and then I lose the kid I have always thought of as a son. I lost them both, and I couldn't do anything about it. Ugh if only I could have done something, I would still have my favorite kids here now. Ones gone... and the other won't leave their room. One can't eat, one won't eat. I just I don't know what to do." He finished, he spoke in a whisper with anger, and sadness, and frustration at the fact that he lost both kids.

I decided to go out to the hallway and comfort him. I opened my door slowly and quietly, there he was, with his head in his hands and tear stained cheeks. Once he heard my door open his head snapped up to look at me. He didn't say anything all he did was stand up and pull me into a hug. I was shocked at first but then hugged him back. I felt hi tears land on the top of my head. My eyes started tearing up as well. They tears started to fall onto his shoulder. He didn't care though. Finally I decided to speak, well more like whisper, 3 simple words. "I miss /her" I said through tears. "Me too kid, me too" he responded choking back sobs. Staying in the hug I remembered why came out here in the first place "She's still alive Mr. Stark" I whispered, Mr. Stark pulled out of the hug shocked. "What do you mean she's still alive, we-we watched her die." Mr. Stark said heartbroken and confused. "Yes I know. But before she died she told me she would be back, for the past 2 and a half weeks those words kept replaying in my head, every three times I would get a flashback of Y/n she was talking to me. It was a flashback of a conversation that happened between you, her and I but we don't remember it.

*peter explains flashback, I'm just lazy :)*

"Kid you better not be lying" Mr. Stark said in a warning tone. "I promise I'm not Mr. Stark I wouldn't joke about this." I said sternly. Holding my ground. "Lets get my daughter back." Mr. Stark said with some happiness in his voice.

I will be back.

I will be back.

I will be back.

*Flashback*

"I 'die' today and that I will be gone for umm..." Y/n paused "For how long?" Tony and I asked worriedly. "for a year" She said as more tears filled her eyes threatening to spill over. "No, no, no, no, no. A year?" I asked sad and shocked. All she could do was nod her head. i could tell that if she said one word she would break.

"You 'die' today?" Tony asked with tears forming in his eyes. "Yeah. She said that once my systems start failing, it doesn't matter that I told you 2 and a half weeks ago that I'm not actually going to be dead that I'm still going to be alive just in another universe, or that I am telling you today, once my systems start failing the memory of me telling you any of this will be wiped from your brain, and you will think i'm actually dead." she said as she broke down in my arms. This was the last time she would see her dad and me for a year. this would be the last time i would see her for a year. i could tell she was lost in her thoughts. she's thinking about how, what if i move on or find someone 'better' let me tell you that isn't going to happen.

"I will wait for you Y/n. I don't care if I lose my memory of you telling me you're not actually dead and that you will come back. I will wait for you, no matter how long." i said as i kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me than she did already was.

"i'm so sorry guys I-I don't want to leave you." she said obviously placing the blame for this on herself. she thought it was her fault even though it isn't. "Y/n stop doing that. Stop apologizing for something you can't control. Stop blaming all of this on yourself because it's not your fault. okay?" i said "I love you" she responded instead of 'okay' "And I love you" i said as i pulled her in for a soft passionate kiss that felt like it could last an eternity. It was a sweet gentle kiss, yet it seemed like it would be our last until she returns, which broke my heart even more into smaller pieces.

*end of flashback*

"Mr. Stark we can't. i just had another flashback. she said she will come back on her own in a..." i paused i couldn't tell him that he will be without his daughter for a year, it would break his heart. "how long parker?" Mr. Stark asked sternly. "a... week." damn it. i paused he definitely knows i'm lying "don't lie to me parker" he said more stern. "fine... she-she won't be back for... a year." i said. i looked into his eyes as i spoke, i could tell, his heart just broke and you could see it in his eyes.

"i'm so-" he cut me off as he turned around to leave, "don't. you can't do anything to fix this, you didn't do anything to make this happen, and neither did i. just don't apologize kid." he said as he walked away. "wait Mr-" he cut me off again "call me tony." "tony wait." i finished and pulled him into a hug. knowing we both needed it. he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight too. it was nice. he really was a father figure to me.

i'm glad i have him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 47 18
Y/n stark a normal girl Wants to be an avenger but she has to prove she can protect herself And she has to make the avengers feel she can be respon...
25.2K 980 10
You're an undercover agent infiltrating the Avengers tower, you've been through everything with them. How could you not fall in love? (written in 201...
8.2K 236 22
You never thought you would end up here, in America. You never thought you would fall in love with someone so cute. You never thought you would have...
70.9K 1.2K 78
Y/n Stark, the 15 year old daughter of Tony Stark, has been isolated from the world. The only people who know about her, her parents and godparents...