The Perfect Storm R18+ (COMPL...

By rosavet

*mature* 💋💋THIS BOOK IS YOUR SEXY HOT SAUCY GUILTY PLEASURE at your fingertips...WARNING: contains explicit... More

Authors Note & Cast
Mood board
Ch-1 Meet Fire
Ch-2 Meet Ice
Ch-3 Fire meets Ice
Ch -4 Competetion or Heat
Ch- 5 Your Attention
Ch -6 Just Attraction or Real?
Ch- 7 A Secret For A Secret
Ch-9 A Night In Paradise (18+)
Ch-10 The Proposition.
Ch-11 Let The Games Begin
Ch-12 A Jealous Man
Ch-13 Distorted Unreal
Ch-14 Druken Moments
Ch-15 Under your skin?
Ch-16 Falling Slowly
Ch-17 Uncertain Truth
Ch-18 Realisation
Ch-19 Unravelling Heart
Ch-20 The wolf is ready.
Ch-21 Another Day
Ch-22 Proceed with the plan
Ch-23 Truth is not what it seems...
Ch-24 Fall apart
Ch-25 Goodbye
Ch-26 The investigation
Ch-27 Locked up.
Ch-28 Love You Always...
Ch-29 Couple, Love, Cuddles (18+)
Ch-30 Sleepless Night of pleasure (18+)
Ch-31 Romance Rush
Ch-32 New Condo
Ch- 33 Busy Schedule
Ch- 34 Jealousy
Ch-35 It All Went DownHill
Ch-36 Betrayal
Ch-37 Revealing Past
Ch-38 Bodyguards and birthdays.
Ch-39 The Game of Unseen Pleasure: part 1 (18+)
Ch-40 The Game of unseen Pleasure :Part 2 (18+)
Ch-41 Cindy's Move
Ch-42 Family time
Ch-43 Take on me
Ch-44 Dive in the Deep blue.
Ch- 45 Next Step?
Ch-46 Kidnapped again?!
Ch-47 Master mind behind the Play
Ch- 48 Rescue
Ch-49 Finally I can breath...
Ch- 50 Glimps of the future
Ch-51 Historical Ball
Ch-52 The Wedding
Ch- 53 Epilogue : 7 years later...
Announcement! ~

Ch-8 Warmth

4K 120 39
By rosavet

El Bano by Enrique Iglesias song.⬆️

Ashton's POV

It was cold wind blew. She shivered. Immediately, I removed my blazer and covered her shoulders. I stood beside her in silence.

I want to ask her why & how ? And who did she lost? And all other questions which were running in my head but nothing came out when I saw her face full of melancholy. She looked at me as if she could read my mind and what i was going to say nextz

"It's a long story, not worth getting into it tonight." She gave a sad smile at me.

I didn't drag on it. I knew it was hard on me to talk about something like that if it happened to me.And I also respect that she didn't ask me questions about my past, its something I also didn't plan to get into tonight.

I saw us standing in silence.
What the hell? It is a date! And how come it turned into this? I shook my head. I am supposed to make it the best night of her life!

I lift up my face and smile at her. "Do you wanna dance?" She looked at me confused.

"Huh?"

I didn't give her any chance to answer and lead her into my arms. The waiter saw us and started to play the piano. It was a beautiful melody of a song time after time.

She didn't resist, normally as she does but she gently held onto me and smiled dancing. I guess sometimes it does not have to be hate we have for each other but the respect and value.

It also made me think that, why do I hate her so much? Just because of my ego?

We both drifted into the music and nothing else mattered. Her hands were on my shoulder and mine on her waist. She kept her head on my chest, which made me feel calm and her mesmerising smell of peach and strawberry shampoo made my body on fire. I could feel my animal come alive but I tried to control it.

The way her body was pressed against mine was criminal. My hunger grew for her more.

I was lost in my thoughts when the captain came in interrupted us. "Excuse me, sir?" Way to ruin the moment.

We separated. "Yes?"

"I got news from the dock that, a huge snow storm is now on the way and I recommend us to pull back to the shore." He said.

Is the nature against us having a moment?! I cursed in my head.

"Certainly"

I looked at her, as she looked at me in a disagreement that the moment ended quickly.

"Shall we go inside?" She said. I could see she was cold.

"Yes," I smiled and held on to her close.

The boat reached the docks. We got out and made our way towards the car and drove off.

It was now half an hour we were stuck in traffic. She looked at her watch.

I pulled down the window and spoke to the officer. "сколько времени займет очистка дорог?"

"из-за снежной бури на шоссе произошла авария, и дороги заблокированы, я рекомендую, сэр, съездить на следующий съезд и съездить в отель, если на ночь, если сможете ..."  he said.

"благодарю вас"

I turned the car around and took the exit off the highway.

"What happened?" Sylvia looked at me concerned.

"Because of the snowstorm the roads are blocked and there is no way for us to return to the hotel by today so have to stay the night in some other place... I hope we are able to find an empty hotel in this storm."

I drove the car towards a hotel showing up on the GPS directions. Within a few hours, I reached it. I got up and opened the door for Silvia.

The snow was deep. It was already covering my shoes and half legs. "my new Jimmy Choos..." she said making a face, looking at her shoes, sparking black heels.

I didn't think twice and picked her up, in a bridal style walking in.

"Ashton, it's okay I can walk on my own." I didn't listen to her and walked her in.

I put her down once we came in. I made my way towards the reception, "two rooms please?"

"I am sorry sir, I have no rooms left except the presidency suite, in this storm."

"Okay, can you provide an extra bed?" I asked them.

"All the extra beds are taken by other customers... sorry for the inconvenience." He said.

Shit, that means Sylvia and I have to share a bed. I am not against the idea but I don't know how she will react. There are no more reputable hotels except this one on this road. I drove passes by those cheap motels and no way in hell we are staying there.

I went to Sylvia. "They have no more rooms left because of the storm... they have only one suite available," I said to her.

She thought for a while...." it's okay, take this one only. We just need to spend the night and there is no way out of this storm.."

"Okay..." I booked the room and made our way towards the room.

I opened the cupboard and there were bathrobes kept inside. As I didn't bring any extra clothes, have to work with this.

She went to the mirror and opened her beautiful curly hair from the bun. It looks beautiful. As she flicked her hair, the soft smell of strawberry shampoo filled the air, making my heart race.

I composed myself and tried to hide my hunger for her.

I started to undress.

I removed my shirt and dropped it on the bed. I removed my pants after that. I noticed that Silvia was standing there and looking at me. Through the mirror, frozen with the hairbrush in her hand midway.

I smirked. "if you wanna look then, turn around and look properly."

Her cheeks turned red quickly.

"I...I wasn't looking!" She continued to brush her hair.

I chuckled.

I went and put on the bathrobe on me.

"I guess we don't have anything else to wear except this..." she said.

"Yeah..."

"Don't look this way" she said waiting for me to turn around.

"Shy much?" I teased her.

"I am not shy, it's just that I didn't bring anything to change into... so I don't want you to see me naked, not on the first date atleast."

"So on which date number i will get the opportunity to see?" I joked.

She gestured with her finger." Turn"

"Fine... "I turned around laughing.

"And no peeking, " she said again.

"Okay okay..." I stood there with my arms crossed and eyes closed.

I heard the heels walking across the room which gave my consciousness a reminder that she is getting her robe and going to change.

I could hear her opening her shoes and tossing them to the side and throwing the purse to the bed. I could hear her slowly unzipping her dress which made my heart race and body warm like goosebumps on my skin. Resisting my urge to look.

"Ouch ouch!!" She stopped halfway.

"What happened?" I asked her, still turned around.

"Nothing... umm" she struggled "ouch!" She yelled.

"What happened tell me?"

"Okay, can you unzip this? My hair caught in the zip." She said.

I turned around and look she was halfway undressing.

She struggled to release the hair from the chain.

"Don't tug on it more! Wait.."

I stepped forward to free the hair from the zip. I slide her other hair from her neckline exposing the bare skin. Her skin was like pale white cream and pearls.

I tried to focus & concentration on the work in hand.

I freed the hair from the zip slowly and unzipped the chain. It exposed her bare back till the lordotic curve were exposed.

My skin touched hers softly and it was like a electric. I couldn't believe myself how much I was controlling.

I swallowed my dry throat.

I just wanted to tear the dress down and take her down right there! Not to have roughly but to trace every inch of her body with my fingers both know and unknown places.

I could feel myself throbbing both at heart and down there.

"Is it done?" She asked.

I cleared my throat "um yes"

She turned around to face me. Her eye teased me more. It was getting more harder to control myself.

She turned around to move away when I caught her hand and pulled her on to me.

I knew I was going deeper
The hunger took over me
It's going down...

The coming chapter is going to be very hot and steamy!
Readers view advised... ❗️❗️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 50.8K 76
Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of him, half NAKED! Wearing his shirt. I pu...
1.2M 43.1K 82
♤♤ MATURE CONTENT warning ♤♤ • • • He's charming. He's handsome, hot as f*ck, talented, charismatic. People hang on to his every word. A bachelor, st...
123K 6.1K 57
[18+] [Photoframe Series Book #1]🦋 [🎖️The Fiction Awards 2020 winner] It's a new adult love story with a possessive, billionaire hero and scandalou...
1.3M 41.6K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...