Bleu.

By Always_Me1

Bleu Isla McLoughlin never expected to meet the love of her life while out with friends. But a chance encount... More

Author's Note
New Bleu
Bleu Moon
Wake up Bleu
New Friends
An Invite To Forever
Meeting Him
Tonight.
The Beginning & The End
Full Circle
Should I run from the truth?
Facing a new reality
Honestly... What the hell is going on?
Can we put all this shit on lay away?
I can't believe its take your wife to work day.
Does that mean I have Stockholm Syndrome?
That will show him I'm really fucking serious.
Because she's really fucking serious.
Who Died?
Tesoro, Please

Now Until Forever

460 27 4
By Always_Me1

"You don't talk much do you?", I say as Ares crowds me against the wall of the elevator in his building.

I am speaking lowly as he presses his nose into the side of my neck like he's trying to breathe me in. My hands are gripping the front of his shirt trying to pull him in as close as possible. Just as he lifts his head and moves toward me we hear the ding of the door and the mechanical voice say floor 15. He backs away from me but from the look in his eyes I know he wants nothing more than to pull me close. He grabs my hand and pulls me out and into the dimly lit hallway.

"Where are the other apartments?", I ask as I check the wall for other doors and numbers

Without looking back, he says, "There aren't any, this entire floor is mine .... I didn't like having neighbors"

And just like that I am forced to start looking at the finer details of the man in front of me. The expensive car, the expensive shoes, and the fact that an entire floor of this building is his. I really start to realize what kind of man I am dealing with and I can't help but feel giddy.

Before I can school my features, we stop in front of the lone black door with 1501 on the wall next to it. I think it's ironic to have numbers when there is absolutely no one else on the floor. And with a code and a finger print scan we are in the door.

As he leads me into the door the nervous energy returns and I finally start to look at the crazier details of the night like the fact that I am now in the house of a man I met 2 hours ago in a club. Though I am not strong enough to turn and run it doesn't stop the nervous rambling that follows.

"Have you lived here long? Did you decorate or was someone brought in? Is this a local architect or was the project an overseas hire? Architectural digest should really do a pie-"

A word vomit of questions only stops because he captures me in an intense stare that gives nothing away. I'm still standing close to front door as he comes in closer to me until I feel my back hit the door and I have no chose but to only look at his face or chest.

"Hi", I say sounding slightly out of breath

Ares lifts his hand up towards me and I think he is going to stroke my face again when he clicks a button a key pad that I didn't notice was next to me head. In moments, soft lights illuminate the apartment in certain areas and he steps to left.

"Are you hungry?"

Slightly dazed I only catch the ending sounds of his words, "I'm sorry what?"

"I said are you hungry ... would you like something to eat?", and I try not heat up at the fact that he caught me in a daze

"I could eat", I say in a tone slight above a whisper

He nods thoughtfully and walks towards the large kitchen which like the rest of the apartment is all dark wood and metal. From the look he was giving me in the car I wasn't expecting him to ask if was hungry or let alone ask me if I wanted something to eat.

"You know you can move away from the door I won't bite...much", he says with a smile forming on his lips and I don't realize I am still in the same spot he left me with my back firmly to the door

I nod with a small nervous smile and follow his path into the kitchen.

"My nonni made pasta so I have lots to spare. She likes to think she is feeding an army every time she makes a meal.", I can hear the love in voice

"My grandmother is like that too, she tries to feed the entire block and the church every Sunday", I say with a chuckle as he smiles and plates two servings of food.

After he places one in the expensive looking microwave he makes a motion with his head to come closer. When I am at arm's length away he pulls me, closer and grabs my waist and lifts me onto the cool stoned counter top.

Before I can get a word out he reaches down and pulls the shoes off my feet exposing my painted toes. I wiggle them slightly holding in a moan from having that pressure taken off my toes.

"Thank you", I say and reach up and stroke his face lightly

The microwave waves beeps behind him and pulls out the plate and sits it in my lap with a fork. I take the fork and smile at him in thanks. Before I even put a bite up to my lips I pause.

"Do you have any parmesan?"

He looks at me with a smile, "Lady after an Italians heart"

He walks towards the large modern fridge and pulls out a container of what I am guessing is fresh grated parmesan.

"My zia  who still lives in Italy sends fresh cheese with my zio every time he comes to visit and I make sure to take a chunk before dinners served and hide it in car", he says as he sprinkles cheese on my pasta

"You just tell me when but I'll put the whole container if you like"

"An Italian after lady's heart, cheese is its on food group", I say jokingly and nod as he puts a good enough amount on top

He laughs and it's such a beautiful sound that I have a feeling only a few people have heard. I enjoy hearing about his family and hearing the he has love for them in his tone. I take the first bite and moan at the amazing taste.

"This is amazing the sauce taste so fresh", and then I take another huge bite

He stares at me smiling watching me as I chew with my cheeks full with pasta. This pasta is so good that I think I am forgetting that I am supposed to be looking cute right now. He stares at me for another moment before warming and digging into his own food.

I pause for a moment to ask another question about his family, "Does a lot of your family live in California?"

He pauses from eating and looks up at me, "No, they mostly live in New York except for my Father, Uncle... my fathers brother, and my cousin Apollo."

"Ahhhh, that's why you and Apollo look so much alike", I say remembering the resemblance

"Most people mistake us for twins as they do our fathers", he says thoughtfully

"Do you get to see your family often?"

"As much as I can between work but I try to make it to Sunday dinners, my nonni likes to have everyone together after mass. She says it makes it easier for her prayers to find us that way", he nods as though he believes in the statement himself

I nod with a smile at how close his family seems.

"What about your family?", he asks looking up at me briefly and then returning to his food

"Well, I'm from Atlanta, Georgia. I moved here after getting a scholarship and internship opportunity at UCLA. My mother is African American and my Dadaí  is Irish, I also have two brothers who live to get on my nerves and make me love them way too much.", I say and I can feel myself smile as I think of my family

"You miss them", he says thoughtfully

"Everyday. My oldest brother Killian not so much because he lives right up the street basically, he's a big shot lawyer now", I say as I put my finished plate to the side

I turn back to him after placing the plate down and catch him staring at me intently. It seems as though he is trying to capture every single detail that makes me me. I feel exposed under his gaze as though he can hear my thoughts.

"You all finished?" He says after what seems like an eternity and he moves to place grab my plate and his and put them in the sink

I nod and he walks toward me to help me down off the counter. He then grabs my hand and leads me toward a hallway passing a few closed doors on the way.

"I'll give you a tour some other time", I smile at the idea that he wants to see me again after tonight

He opens a door at the end of the hall and we step into another dimly lit room. Dark spaces seem to be a trend with him, this place screams bachelor pad. And he drops my hand and touches another key pad on the wall inside the door and the light come on.

There is a large bed in the center of the room with dark sheets that look soft to touch. The room is large enough to have a small sitting area to the right with a couch and a small table that look out in front of large windows that overlook the city. I look to my left and see open area that looks like it leads into what could his closet and next to that is a window like wall that showcases his large bathroom.

"This place is getting more unreal by the second", I say in non-belief

"I had the entire floor gutted and then designed the way that would feel more personal and like  a home because I do travel a lot".

I can understand his need to create a space that feels completely your own. There is no better feeling then coming home to a clean and quiet room. I try not think about the part about him traveling a lot. I don't want to admit that I am already thinking of a future with him in my life.

He walks away from me and toward the closet and comes back after a brief moment with a white t-shirt not unlike the one that he has on and hands it too me.

"The bathroom has everything you need in the top three drawers under the second sink." And with that he turns and walks out of the room and I am left there wondering what to do next.

I walk into the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. My eyes look bright and there is a natural blush to my cheeks. I look happy and it looks damn good on me. I walk to the second sink and open the top drawer. There are wipes, a new toothbrush, and tooth paste. I open the wipes and clean all the makeup off my face and then open the other items and clean my teeth.

"This man thinks of everything", I say as I open the second drawer and there is hairbrush, hair tie, and other hair products.

I take my hair out of my bun and shake it out a little, feeling my scalp release all the tension from the style. I slip out of the dress laying it across a bench near the door and slip on his t-shirt that falls mid-thigh. I look over myself one more time and head back into the bed room.

Ares is sitting in the bed now shirtless and in shorts facing the city view. And the sight of his muscular back actually makes me want to pass out. I think I really am having a stroke. I walk awkwardly toward him not knowing what do and I guess he hears my soft footsteps because he turns toward me with a soft smile.

"Thank you for the shirt", I say tugging at the bottom hymn of the t-shirt.

"It's no problem at all I want you to be comfortable... always", he says getting up and walking to the nearest side of the bed

He motions with his head for me to come over to the bed and he pulls back the comforter and makes a motion for me to get in. I walk closer and try to climb in as delicately as possible well as much as my nerves will allow. As soon as I sink into the sheets I realize I have never felt so small in my life laying in this bed. As I try to get more comfortable Ares climbs in from the other side and moves closer to me.

"Its comfy", I say shyly as I turn to look at him

He just smirks at me slightly leaning up on his side to look at me as well. For a moment, we just stare at each other and I can feel my body heat up under his stare and this giddy feeling begins in my chest.

"I'm glad you came with me tonight"

"I'm glad you asked", I say back quietly

Without another word, he leans in close to me and rubs his lips against mine. I freeze because I can't believe a man like this is even interested in me let alone putting in this much effort after meeting me less then 2 hours ago.

Ares presses harder against my lips and I am pulled out of my thoughts. It doesn't take me long to apply the same amount pressure with just as much enthusiasm. He raps his large arms around me and pulls me so close that it takes my breath away, leaving my mouth slightly open for him to stick his tongue inside. I moan slightly at the intrusion.

I don't think I have ever felt this way before. I feel as though I am no longer in my body, I have become an observer of my own actions. My body acts on its own and my limbs kick into gear and my arms move up to his neck and I play with the hair at his nape.

I feel his hands slide down to my thigh caressing the skin there and then moving his hand upwards again pulling the shirt up with his movements. At this point it's as though we are trying to consume each other, the kiss feels as though we have done it a million times before.

"I want you", he breathes into my mouth breaking away from my lip slightly and then moving in again to crush his lips against mine

He moves us suddenly where I am now underneath him and he is pressing into me. I should feel crushed by his massive body but instead I love the feeling of him pressed against me. I kiss up into his lips hoping to convey the same amount of want without speaking a word.

I think he understands my silent acceptance because his hands begin their search again and soon the shirt is scrunched at my waist and the tiny underwear that I am wearing are exposed. I bring my hands to his face and hold his lips against mine until I can't breathe and we have no choice but to break apart.

He leans up slightly breathing out deeply and I can feel it fan my lips. I can see the lust darkening his eyes and turning the ocean blue color I have gotten obsessed with into a raging storm.

"You can have me", I say in response to his breathy plea from earlier. I knew in this moment that I would give this man anything if it meant that he would never stop kissing me.

Still staring at me intently he says, "Still the most beautiful women in the room"

"It easy when you're the only women in the room", I say back breathlessly and I swear you can hear me swoon internally

"And for me you always will be", he says with no room for argument

And he captures my lips without even giving me a moment to respond. Before I can even blink my shirt is up and over my head with my bare chest exposed to the cool air. As I lay exposed to him looks down at my body in adoration and lust.

In that moment and with that look in his eyes .... I want now until forever. 

So sorry for the late update the last two weeks have been crazy for me! Don't forget to like and comment I would really love the feedback! Don't forget to listen to music! 

Future Ares point of view? Should the chapters be longer? Do you like the characters so far do you have any faves? Who would you like to see more of ?

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SEE YOU NEXT UPDATE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 112K 31
Lunch went by pretty quickly, and we were back to classes soon enough. I'd forgotten to get a book from my locker, so I quickly went to get it. I was...
53.6K 1.7K 59
ARES I was named after the God Of War.Trained at a young age to be nothing but ruthless.To be the best assassin the Makris Mafia Family has ever seen...
497K 4.7K 14
To crave safety was one thing. To sleep with a monster to get it? That was something else entirely. ____________________ The bar. Her best friend. T...
15.7K 566 44
When her mom gets arrested for a crime she committed, 17-year-old Xara is forced to leave her life behind and move to London to live with her dad. St...