The Don's Maid [18+]

Par cocopuffandheroine

-COMPLETE- [26.04.19 - 01.08.19] Adjusting to a world of male domination is hard. But when you're born to it... Plus

warnings
Copyright
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
Epilogue.

04

463K 12.4K 7.3K
Par cocopuffandheroine

*ch4*

Today, the morning came early with my unwanted coldness.

The warmth that had engulfed me last night had vanished replacing me by a vacuum.

Last night where I felt safe and protected, maybe. This morning comes to be exact opposite. Sighing I sit up on the bed.

The skin on my palm is dry. I rub them together in hope of moisture while I walk to the bathroom to find some lotion.

Sadly there wasn't any. I wash my hands and my face before coming out to the room.

The breakfast comes in a trolley with pancakes and honey. Coffee with cream and sugar. Strawberries and cream.

It was already eight when I woke up, I usually enter the kitchen by seven thirty but now I am half an hour late.

Hurrying to my bedroom, I take out my usual dress, rushing to the servant's bathroom, I take a quick shower, despite of my muscles being numb.

Entering the kitchen, I find everyone hurrying for the big breakfast. I join hands as the other maids busy themselves serving the food.

Once the kitchen is clear of food, I help clean it and then wash the cotton rags on the sink before washing my hands.

My share of breakfast contained sweetened toast and black tea, quickly gulping them down, I start to chop the vegetables for lunch.

"Have you eaten, Rosa?" Mayble, one of the elderly maid asks me. She's taken care of me since mama died.

"Yes, I had a toast." I say as I wash the onions and place them on the cutting board.

"Alright." She says taking out of packets of rice noodles. "Can you boil them, once you're done with the onions?" She asks.

"Yes, Mayble." I say with a smile as she gets called out of the kitchen. The guests are about to leave from the mansion, the servant's van will leave after the post lunch work. We have to take the decorations down and all.

The Don will probably leave for the estates as well. The little voice inside me says.

It was a one time fling. My inner girl sighs. Forget about it.

Right! He's the Don.

With a sigh, I keep on chopping onions, my eyes blur with the tears from the acid.

"Rosaline." I hear the voice that makes my insides hot, then comes the arm around my waist pulling me slightly aback. I drop the knife from sudden surprise.

The warmth returns back to my body. "Why didn't you have your breakfast, neonata?" He asks burying his face on my neck.

"I had a toast." I answer truthfully.

I feel him sigh against my skin as as weird as it sounds, if feels equally safe. Comfortable.

"Oh baby!" He inhales sharply.

I probably reek of onions! Yikes!

"Why'd you leave the room, half naked?" He asks his both hands tightens around my waist, it makes me hard to take breaths.

No I wasn't. My inner girl rolls her eye. I was wearing a shirt and my panties. I wasn't naked.

"Some of the soldiers saw you, running around in my shirt." His nose brush against my neck, making my hairs stand. And once again he doesn't fail to make me feel naive and small.

Now that I think of it.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"Thought I had made myself clear, last night." He whispers huskily in my ear, I bite the inside of my lip trying not to be bothered.

Taking me by surprise the Don, makes me lean forward to the counter. I have to place my hands on the counter top to steady myself. "Don?" I gasp out of the foreign gesture.

Holy shit. He's got a clear view of my ass. My inner girl gasps in surprise.

Instead of an answer, his palm lands on my ass making a loud smack, I bite my lip from crying out loud.

Holy shit! My inner girl rubs her behind.

I am pulled back and spun so that I am face to face with the Don. His eyes are now a greater shade of olive. "Little girl." He whispers. I am unable to look away from his eyes.

The moisture between my legs growing by each second. "Don't defy me." He orders, his hand now rubbing my behind that he just smacked.

"Oh! Yeah!" My inner girl moans.

"I don't like being disobeyed. And the next time, you chose to defy me," He brings his lips closer to mine. So close that they're almost touching each other. I take mine between my teeth. "I'll make sure, your plump little behind is painted red, piccolo."

My inner girl, who was being the biggest slut I had ever seen last night is now standing with her mouth wide open in surprise. I nod, unable to give any other response.

"Use your words, little girl" He gives my butt a little squeeze.

Does he have an ass fetish? Keeps bossing me about how I should dress or not? Why should I listen? I huff mentally. Because you like the way he controls you. My inner self taunts. Fuck off. I scream at her. She just pokes her tongue out me. Little bitch.

"Yes." The sound comes out harsher then I meant it.

"Watch your tone." He places another smack on my behind, this time I give out a yelp of surprise. Laughing silently at my reaction he places a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Upstairs, there is a dress. Go get changed and wait for me. We'll leave for the estates after lunch." He says stroking my lips.

Slightly unfocused from his touches I give an oblivious nod.

Walking me out of the kitchen, he stops in front of the staircase. "I'll join you about in three hours." He removes his hand from my lower back as I walk up the staircase.

Inside the room, I find a summer dress and some ballet flats. In the bathroom, I take a shower, washing the smell of the kitchen from my body, without wetting my hair and put on the dress that came with matching red lacy under wears.

Kinky! My inner girl squeal from happiness. Shut up, whore! I smack her head.

As soon as I finish zipping my dress up, a maid enters with a plate of food.

"The Don asked me to make sure you've eaten, Rosaline." She says placing the plate on the bed, it has some crackers, a bowl of strawberry and cream. Some pieces of chocolate.

I sit down and eat some cracker and some strawberries as I insist she take the plate away. After a lot of requests she takes the plate away as I curl up in the bed.

Time seems like not to pass. I feel like I have been laying here for ages but really it has been nine minutes. I sigh and turn on my side where the balcony door is closed.

I open my eyes to the gentle caress around my stomach. The soft tickling sensation making me stretch my arms and legs.

As much as I hate to admit, I had fallen asleep waiting.

Sitting up I find the Don sitting beside me on the bed, his face gives away no emotion.

"We're ready to leave. You slept through lunch time." The Don mumbles. His tie undone and hanging on either side of his neck, over his white dress shirt.

I stifle back a yawn as I get down. Standing in front of him, I grab the two ends if the fabric making a knot of it.

The whole time his hands stays on my waist.

When done, I fix his collar and place the tie pin, that he hands me.

"Thank you." He says softly as red tints appear to my cheeks.

"Will you eat here or on the way? We're a bit behind on the schedule." He says.

"I just need to use the bathroom." I say.

"Go on."

I do my business quickly as I can and walk out to the room, The Don has shrugged on his suit jacket and tapping away in his phone.

"We'll eat on the way. Come on." He says standing and walking way.

Putting in my flats, I follow him like a lost puppy.

Rude!

A/N.

So...update. Yeah.

In this chapter I'd like to shout out for susansalem for taking the time and making my awesome cover.

Thanks sweet.

(Thank you all for staying with me and my awkward conversation skills. ✌❤)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.5M 153K 48
"The rules for a Mafia wife were endless and strict. Once she entered into this life she would never be free. Women in the Mafia were first daughters...
86.1K 1.1K 25
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
13.6K 208 17
๐•ฏ๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–†๐– ๐•ฌ๐–Œ๐–”๐–˜๐–™๐–Ž Despite being abused by her step father since she was 13, she will not hesitate to kill you if you make one wrong move. One...
2.1M 55.2K 39
Arianna Rossi, was no stranger to violence. After all she was the daughter of the mighty Lorenzo Rossi, head of the Southern Italian Mafia. Her dad h...