Welcome To The War 》 Voltron

By Hitoshxii

{4th book in the Hybrid Series} Kopheline "Kipper" DiNicolo is leading Team Voltron and the Hybrid Unit to Ea... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
aN IDEA
Chapter 6
Why has no one noticed this?
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Note
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Lizmira
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Note
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Short Extra
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
A happy birthday short

THE END

319 22 16
By Hitoshxii

I'm sorry for not updating in over a year.

You guys were so great and loyal to this series. You deserve an ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How rare was it?

How rare was it to be existing in that exact moment?

Blue petals scattered in the wind with Piflin's gift, causing a joyous uproar from the other Jaspanians gathered around.

Oh how perfect it was.

Azalea grinned from ear to ear, her bubbly laugh filling the air. Her grey hair floated around her shoulders, which held numerous rings of flowers.

"I do!"

Keith reached forward and pulled his bride closer as the Jaspanians and guests cheered for the wedding of their favorite Savior. He pressed his lips to hers and kissed her slowly, happily.

How rare was it to have gone through so much of a mess and then finally have a happy ending? It was as if it were a story that took much too long to end.

All the hybrids were reunited. Piflin, Delilah, and Peter Brandon were in the field, playing with Ferin. Haggar's magic was reversed, and he returned to the loving big brother he used to be. He still had a long way to go to fix his mess, but his family was there to support him.

Starlin and Lance were raising the child she rescued back on earth. They were a loving family.

Skipper still enjoyed the company of her comforting and cuddly boyfriend, Hunk.

Kipper and Pidge had their moments, but they could never argue for long before Kipper shut him up with a kiss.

Keith looked at Azalea. She had died, returned to him, and nearly died again. She had been through so much, but she was strong. They were strong. Together.

She was his everything.

How rare was it to be in this perfect moment.

She was with him.

Forever.

"Hey Boots?"

"What?"

"It's a girl"

"What do you-"

Forever.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 14.9K 73
Preferences and Imagines/One-Shots for the Voltron characters. Includes Shiro, Lance, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge. This book is completed, so please don't...
10.8K 170 22
• i might love you • Voltron!! Nothing belongs to me. Not the pictures, not the characters. This is a reader insert!! One-shots too. Some of them wo...
584 27 9
Pidge has a secret but once she taken from her island after she went looking for her missing brother she finds Keith. Keith a thief of the night deci...
9.5K 344 26
Shiro has finally returned after a mysterious disappearance months before. The team is elated to have their friend back but things aren't always as t...