1D One Shots <3 + bromances

By Nloved1D

One dream One band One Direction One shots ~Doing bromances, send in a request :)~ More

1D One Shots <3
Ibtissam & Zayn
Allana and Harry
Chloe and Louis
Persephone and Louis
Ayesha & Liam
Kim and Harry
Kaylee and Niall
Lilly and Niall
Rameen and Zayn
Olivia & Louis
Tanya & Zayn
Haley & Louis
Sky & Liam
Emma & Harry
Riley & Niall
Ivory & Niall
Bre & Niall
Ally & Zayn
Sara & Liam
Anshika & Niall
Gabrielle & Harry
Anna & Louis
Rebecca & Louis
Ayshe & Harry
Eloise & Zayn
Ava & Harry
Anamta & Harry
Emily & Harry
Rita and Liam
Sabrina & Zayn
Marie and Liam
Alana & Louis
Gabi & Harry
Lauren & Niall
Jasmina & Zayn
Ellie & Zayn
Lexi & Niall
Chloe & Harry
Noa & Zayn
Sanchia & Niall, Angie & Liam
Kathlyn & Zayn
Amina & Zayn
Rose & Harry
Rebecca & Niall, Amanda & Harry
Megan & Zayn
Chloe & Harry
Jay, Bekah, Jen, Katie, Lizzy and the boys <3
Jacqui & Louis
Gigi & Niall
Gigi & Niall, Noa & Harry part 2
Diana & Niall
Melody & Zayn
Laura & Zayn
Bekka & Zayn
Sara & Harry
McKayla & Liam
Marisa & Louis
Larry Stylinson
Niam Horayne
Larry Stylinson
Narry Horyles
Ziam Palik
Narry Storan
Libby & Harry
Gigi & Niall (part 3)
Zarry Stalik
Nouis Tomliran
Zouis Talik
Lilo Paynlinson
Tobi & Liam
Sanne & Harry
Lirry Pales
Larry Stylinson
Niall's princes
Sanne & Harry ~part 2
Sara & Harry
Louis' sister
For Zayn
Niam Horayne
Narry Storan
Nouis Tomliran
Lirry Pales
Narry Storan
Larry Stylinson
Zarry Stylik
Nouis Tomliran
Ziall horalik
Zarry Stylik
Lilo Paylinson
Ziam Palik
Mohdeep & Louis
Sanne & Harry
Karo and Lirry

Lirry Pales

3.2K 22 15
By Nloved1D

AU

Harry's POV:

"Lou, can I borrow your webcam?" I ask my roommate and best friend Louis. "Sure! Who're you going to cam this time? What hot guy did you score at the bar?" he asks a grin and comes back with the cam and mic. "Someone I met online, he's so sweet. He wants to see me on webcam, but I'll watch out, if he doesn't have one I'll shut it off" I say and Louis nods. "Tell me if he's hot, I want ti join!" he says and winks at me.

"Mine Lou" I warn and he laughs. "I'll bring you tea later on" he says and I yell an okay back, running up to my room.

My phone's buzzing. Whats-app. Liam: Where are you babe? I'm waiting :) Xxx

I start up skype and adjust the camera. Seconds later I get an incoming call from Liam. I'm a bit scared, what if it's some creep who wants to get on with a gay boy like me? Nah, I'll just click away, change my number and skype name....

"Hello?" I hear him say and I get the biggest smile on my face. He's damn hot. "Harry?" he asks and I nod. "Lili" I say and he groans. "That was my mum who called me that" he whines and I laugh. No awkward tension at all.

"So how are you Haz? Anything new today? In what kind of problems did Louis get this time" Liam asks and I smirk. He knows me so well. 

"Louis just teased me about you, he's making tea downstairs and I need to leave in half an hour. He's the worst at cooking."I say and Liam nods. "My roommate Niall is the same, he'll burn the house" he says and I hear a faint 'HEY' coming from the other room. "Is Niall there?" I ask and he nods. "I'll call Louis, we can chat all together." I say and Liam bites his lip. "Is Louis gay?" he asks and I nod. "Alright, Niall's too. But that means I get less time to talk to you" he says and pouts adorable. "Ahw! You can always call me Li, and I got a new phone so we can face-time too" I say and he grins. "Great!" he says and grabs some chips from the bowl next to him.

"NI! Some hot guy wants to talk to you" Liam says and seconds later a blond boy with big blue eyes appears. "Hey, that's your guy. Not a new one, and yeah he's pretty hot" Niall says and I blush. "Wait a second. Hey Niall!" I say and he waves with a smile. 

"LOU! BOOBEAR! SASSY PANTS!!" I yell. "What's wrong Haz?" he asks and then sees the screen. "And what is a hot blond guy doing on your screen? I thought yours had brown curls?" he asks and I nod. "This is Niall, Liam's roommate." I say and Louis sits down. "I have a computer of my own..." Niall says and Louis smirks. "Harry give him my skype name! C'mon Niall!" Louis says and runs out of the room to his own computer. Niall does the same after I gave him Louis' skype name.

"Those are already together before one of them said a word" Liam says and I chuckle. "Your laugh is too cute" he says and smiles. I blush. "and your blush too"

"Stop it Li!" I giggle.

A very manly giggle may I add.

"You're just cute Harry" he says and winks. "Nope, I'm dangerous and sexy" I say and make a sexy face into the webcam. He laughs. "How dangerous?" Liam asks and licks his bottom lip teasingly. "Very, very dangerous" I say and he laughs. "I can believe that" he says and I laugh.

"But Li, really, how are you? with the situation and everything?" I ask and Liam sighs.

He has problems. Niall caught him cutting once or twice and they send Liam to a clinic to get better. He freaked out there and got back to Niall. He's having trouble concentrating and the urge to grab the razor again is very big for him.

"Er..." Liam says and bites his lip. I know what that means. "Li listen, every time you have the urge to cut, come and talk to me. I'll cheer you up, tell you you're the most handsome man in the world and that I love you." I say and he smiles weakly. "Cause I don't want to see you in pain" I say and he pulls a face. "I mean it Li"  I warn and he sighs and nods. "alright."

But he didn't.

"Li, what's that next to your bed?"  i ask when we're camming again. He turns around and grabs a football. His shirt slides up and I gasp. Red, thin fresh cuts appear. He quickly pulls his sleeve back and I look at him disapprovingly.

"Li you didn't call me"  I say and he sighs. "But I don't want to bug you, I don't want to call. It's just...it feels good to do it" he says and looks down in shame. "don't be ashamed"  I say and he looks up. "It's normal for people with a past like yours"  I say and his shoulders begin shaking. "Don't get upset, please I Liam I meant it positive"  I say and my eyes get wide.

" I'm not sad Harry. I'm so happy, you and Niall are the only one who actually care for me. And that really does something to me" he sniffs, his eyes sparkling with happiness.

" Li I thought..do you want to meet somewhere? Today?"  I ask and he turns his head to the side. "Alright, maybe bring Louis too, Niall will join"  he says and I nod. "Starbucks in half an hour?"  I ask and he smiles. "A date then mister Styles?"  he asks and I bite my lip. " You want it to be a date?"  I ask insecure. "Yeah" he mumbles and I smirk. "Then it's definitely a date"  I say and blow him a kiss, wink and we say our goodbyes and hang up.

"LOUIS!!"  I yell and run downstairs. "We have date in half an hour, Niall and Liam are coming to Starbucks"  I say and he widens his eyes. "I just have half an hour?!"  he exclaims and runs to the bathroom. "Hurry!"  I say and rush to my own bathroom.

Half an hour later, we walk to Starbucks. Louis is wearing his red chinos and a red and white striped shirt. I'm wearing a tight white shirt, a blazer with black skinnies. I wonder what Liam's wearing. I think one of his shirts. He showed me his whole collection.

Then we see them waiting together. Niall's wearing blue Supras with a red polo and creme chinos and Liam...looks gorgeous. Correction, mister Sex on legs.

"NIALL!"  Louis shouts and flies him in his arms. Niall laughs and they rest their foreheads against each others. "In love" I mumble and shake my head softly. Then I feel 2 big and warm hands on my waist, slowly hugging me from behind. "It's nice to see you in real, Styles"  Liam whispers in my ear and I lean into his touch.

"same"  I exclaim and sigh when his lips press a soft kiss onto my neck. "You feel like someone I've known forever"  I say and slowly turn around, carefully not removing his arms from me.

I meet his gorgeous smile and I melt inside. "Let's go get something to drink"  he says and I nod, speechless cause of his beauty.

We get our drinks and sit down, Niall and Louis leaving after they finished. "We're off to our place Li, you can stay with Harry"  Niall says and Louis throws me the keys. " I'll keep him busy."  I say and Liam laughs. "So how're you doing Li?"  I ask and he smiles. "Better, Ni helped me and you helped me a lot too."  he says and grabs my hand on the table. I give him a soft squeez. "I wont leave you"

That's what I thought.

But then things started to change, Niall and Louis stayed together, but I had school and Liam wouldn't answer his phone. when I contacted Niall he said Li was acting weird. I came over to their place but Liam was always out, sleeping or very unhappy. and I'm worried.

Once, in the middle of the night, I stepped into my car and drove to Liam's place. I knocked till Liam opened the door. "Haz, what are you doing?" he asks in just his boxers. normally this would've been an arousing sight but the cuts on his wrist make the feeling go away.

"Let's go"  I say and lift Liam up in my arms, carry him to the car and lay him in the passanger seat. I hand him sweatpants and a shirt, happy it's warm outside. "Where are we going?" he asks, leaning against me. My arm wraps around him and he snuggles into my side. I stole a kiss or two till we reach our destination.

"The forest" I say and take Liam's hand. "why the Forest?"  he asks and I sigh, don't reply and we walk in a comfortable silence till I get to the spot I always go to. "Li, when I'm mad, sad, hurt or just feel like I need some time alone, I come here. It's a forest on the edge of a huge cliff. The sight is perfect and I always leave some wood behind so that I can make a fire when i want to have some warmth." I say and Liam smiles at me, nodding.

"So I want to ask you, every time you feel like harming, or when you just feel sad. Come to this place. You can do here what you want, scream, cry, anything. No one will hear you. But I prefer that you come to me of course."  I say and sit down on the leaves. He follows me and we both lay down, I make a fire and we stare at the stars. I grab his hand, then lift it up and look at his wrists. I bring the cut wrist to my lips and give soft kisses on them. "I don't want to see this anymore Li, I want to help you, make you feel loved. Cause I love you. I truly do. I know it's too early to say it, but I really do love you" I say and he smiles. "I love you too Harry" he says and that's how we spend the night. Talking, a little bit of kissing and then falling a sleep, he in my arms.

But just when I got the hope that everything would go back to normal, to where it should be. he broke down. Niall came to our place upset with an angry red mark across his cheek. Liam had hit him and and then run off, and no one had a clue to where.

"Ni please think, where do you think he could run off to?"  I ask and he shakes his head. "No idea" he whispers while Louis rocks him back and forth.

then something clicks and I grab the car keys. " I know where he is!" I say and rush away. I hop into the car and race as fast as I can to the spot in the forest. and there he is, laying, watching the clouds. I rush over to him and plop down beside him.

"Li you scared us all" I say and roll on top of him. His face is tear stained and he sighs, his read turning away from me.

I lift up his wrist and sigh when I see the new marks, blood covering it. I rush back to the car, grab the first aid box and rush back. I clean his cuts and then wrap a thin bandage around them.

"Li, Niall isn't mad at you"  I say and stroke with my fingers over his scalp. I'm sitting on my bum, he's sitting in my lap and leaning back against my chest.

"He should be" Liam whispers. "Lou is" I mumble and a chuckle comes from me. "He'll not hurt you, just say sorry and everything will be alright" I say but Liam snaps again.

"Harry it wont be alright? I'm a worthless piece of shit alright? that's all my parents think off me. and they're right"  he says and I stand up and grab his arms. "Don't ever say that again" I say and peck his lips.

"It's true Harry. I'm done, I don't want to live with that pain"  he whimpers and I pull him into my chest. "you're staying at mine tonight" I state and he sighs.

that's the only place where I know he'll be safe, in my arms, in my bed, close to me. Or again, so I thought.

Louis stayed over at Niall's and Liam at mine. I was sleeping peacefully till my phone rang. The first thing I noticed was the emptiness. Liam's gone. I check the caller ID and see it's Liam. I quickly pick up.

"Babe, Li? Where are you!"  I say and i hear him sigh, then sob. "I'm sorry Harry, I'm so sorry. And just so you know, I love you" he says and my mouth opens.

"No Liam NO! WHERE ARE YOU?" I yell and rush downstairs, hop into the car while putting on sweatpants and a jumper and starting the engine. "the forest, it's so beautiful here. It's like a fairytale. A wonderful place to end it all" he says and my breath hitches, tears streaming down my face.

"No Liam, there's no end! What about us? what about your future?" I ask desperately while driving way too fast to the forest. "you deserve someone not that emotional fucked up Harry. You deserve a life like Ni and Louis have. you don't need me, and I definitely don't need a future" Liam says and I sob again.

"Don't leave me Liam, please don't leave me" I sob. "I wrote a song for you" he says and begins singing.

Shut the door, turn the light off

I wanna be with you

I wanna feel your love

I wanna lay beside you

I cannot hide this even though I try

Heart beats harder

Time escapes me

Trembling hands touch skin

It makes this harder

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moments in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

While he sings I drive faster and faster. As long as he's talking, singing or doing whatever, I know he's alive. "Keep singing, I love your voice"  I say as he stops. He goes on.

Close the door

Throw the key

Don't wanna be reminded

Don't wanna be seen

Don't wanna be without you

My judgement is clouded

Like tonight's sky

Hands are silent

Voice is numb

Try to scream out my lungs

It makes this hard girl

And the tears stream down my face

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moments in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Flashes left in my mind

Going back to the time

Playing games in the street

Kicking balls with my feet

Dancing on with my toes

Standing close to the edge

There's a pile of my clothes

At the end of your bed

As I feel myself fall

Make a joke of it all

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moments in time

I'll find the words to say

Before you leave me today

You know I'll be

Your life, your voice your reason to be

My love, my heart

Is breathing for this

Moment in time

I'll find the words to say

I jump out of the car and run as fast as I can through the dark trees, the leaves and branches cutting into my leg but I don't care. I need to save Liam

"I love you Harry, please never forget that? Tell Ni and Louis that they have my blessing and that I love them too. I will look after you from up there alright?"  he says.

"NO,NO LIAM NO STAY HERE LIAM!" I scream and look around for the cliff.

"Thanks for all you've done for me and please never forget that you're the only one who has the key to my heart. I love you Harry"

"before you leave me today"  he says and then sings the last sentence of the beautiful song.

"NOOOO" I scream and then the line goes dead. "NO LIAM NOO"  I scream and tears begin falling with a higher speed now. "Liam I love you" I say and sink to my knees.

"Before you leave me today" I whisper the last lyric of his song

They found Liam in the water under the cliff. His body is still here, but his wonderful soul is gone. I hope to a better place, cause a boy like him deserves a good life. Because I love you Liam, I love you.

A/N

:'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 1.3K 44
*Beware of the carroty beginning, I started this book in 2012* Darcy Anne Styles, daughter of Harry Styles. But neither of them know. What happens wh...
27.4K 633 15
So pretty much Ijuuin is trying to give up on Misaki when he happens to start being conscious of one of his assistants, Yanase Yuu. But Yuu is still...
573K 27.4K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
22.1K 498 11
Louis is with a girl called Eleanor, but depression is taking over Harry. "What do you do if you see someone that is so important to you, just break...