Larry Stylinson

A/N

Boyxboy! No likey, no ready! R rated people. Enjoy Xxx

Louis' POV:

My eyes shot open and I gasp. It's dark in my room, I can't see anything. Then suddenly a loud thunder sounds though the room and I whimper. Light fills the room and rain is pouring down. Another loud thunder and I whimper again. I make myself as small as possible while the thunder rumbles through my body. The sound fills my ears and my body is trembling with fear. I can't stop whimpering and I hug my knees.

Another thunder. "HARRY! HARRY HARRY!" I scream and whimper again. The door flies open and Harry's standing there. "Lou" he says and rushes over to my bed. I whimper again and the white light fills the room, signing that a thunder will come any second. I close my eyes tightly and whimper again. The bed moves and Harry shoves next to me. He wraps his arms tightly around me and my body is shaking against his. "Shh Lou, nothing can happen, I'm here" he shushes me and my breath is raspy and hitches every second.

A thunder sounds and I whimper, cuddle even more into his chest. His arms tighten around my body and he brushes hair away from my face. "I'm here Lou" he whispers and presses his lips to my forehead. "Haz" I say. "Yeah?" he asks. "Thanks" I say and a few tears escape my eyes. "Lou don't cry! I'm here, shh" he says and his grip tightens when I flinch as a thunder fills my ears.

"Harry" I whimper when the thunders get louder. "What do I need to do Lou. What will make you stop crying? Please tell me" he says. I flinch again and he groans a little.

I get that he's irritated, I'm acting like a complete baby here. But I can't help it, I'm scared of thunder storms, I hate them. How the thunder fills your ears makes you feel like it hits you, make your body shake. It's not something normal! It's scary.

Then my eyes shot open. My stomach fills himself with butterflies and I feel my finger tips tingling. 

Why? Because I have Harry's lips on mine. He's kissing me. I moan softly and kiss him back. He grabs the back of my head roughly and nudges his lips harder on mine.

I forget everything around me, no thunderstorm, no rain or fear, just Harry. I feel every movement he makes, I feel his heart beat against my chest.

He slowly moves on top of me and kisses me passionately. I spread my legs a little, bend my knees so that he's in between my legs. My hands tangle themself into his curls and his tongue slps across my lower lip. I give him entrance without hesitation and he smiles a little. I can'tthink anymore, this is wrong, but I don't care. Harry is my everything, I know I have feelings for him but I tried to deny them. Now everything explodes inside me.

Then his hips softly grind against mine, causing a pleasurable feeling in my boxers. I moan and his lips leave mine. "Haz..." I moan and I feel him smile against my neck. "Shh Lou, I'll make you forget" he whispers and my head drops back when his hips grind against mine again. I bite my lip against the escaping moans.

He kisses my neck, searching for something and then the heat of his lips on my neck make me release a low moan and he smirks. He begins nipping and sucking on the spot and I bite my lip again. More muffled moans escape my lips and I can't help it but grind my crotch against his. He stops sucking and his lips hover above the abused stop on my neck. I think I scared him. But then his lips travel to mine again and his tongue enters my mouth, He wraps his arms around me and his hips thrust against mine, and again, and again. I try to hold the moans back and close my eyes. 

"Let it out Lou, let me hear you" Harry whispers in my ear and nips on my earlobe, pulling away sharply. I let out a low groan and he smiles cheeky. I feel my boxers getting tighter and I moan loudly this time, throwing my head back. "That's right Lou" Harry purrs and begins kissing my neck again. 

I open my eyes and adjust the sunlight. Wait...the storm, everything...

It was a dream?