Narry Storan

AU

Sanne's POV:

"Honey, I'm home!" I hear Harry shout when he enters our apartment and I smirk. "I'm not your honey! That's the boy next door" I say and give him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"How was work? Did you record new songs?" I ask and he nods, falls down on the sofa. "Liam wrote a new song, Live While We're Young" he says and I nod approvingly. "How's Zayn doing? Still hanging out with him?" I ask him and he groans. "I don't want to talk about my exes alright? I have a new....destination now"

"And what's that? Blondie's pants?" I ask and he smirks. "I thought more something like his bed, but his pants are fine too" he says and I roll my eyes. "Cheeky bastard!" I say and he chuckles. "What's for dinner babe?" he asks and hugs me from behind, his head resting on my shoulder. "Something simple" I say and he looks around. "It smells delicious" he says and pecks my cheek again. 

"Hand me two plates please" I ask and he bends over to the closet and gets out two plates. "Here you go" he says and I put the pasta I made on plates. 

I hand him a plate, a fork and a knife and we sit down on the sofa, my legs draped over his lap and my back against the side of the couch, his arm swung around me lazily and the other held the fork.

While eating we watched a stupid soap and when we finished we cuddled together. "It's always the hottest boys who're gay" I huff and sigh. "You'll find you guy, ater I approved him of course" Harry says and I chuckle.

"Every boy who sees you will turn gay immedeately Haz, so no hot boys for me" I say and stand up, stretch a little and get us drinks. "Stop with the compliments!" he says blushing and I laugh at his cute face.

"I know something, let's invite the neighbour for dinner tomorrow. That hot guy, that you fall for?" I say and he bites his lip. 

"Blondy, Irish...hot stuff?" I ask and he laughs. "I know who you mean Sanne" he says and stares into nothing. "You know, maybe he isn't gay at all, and I can have him.." I say with a smirk and Harry's eyes get wide.

"I'll get him gay" Harry says and I fall down on the couch again. "Sure you will Haz. Let's go to the balcony" I say and he grabs the drinks and we walk over to the balcony.

We talk a little more, till we hear music playing. "Is the tv still on..?" I ask but he shushes me. "Listen" he says and then I hear it, guitar playing.

I gape at the beautiful song he sings.

"It's gotta be you, only you" he sing, hitting the high tone perfectly. My eyes bulge out and I see Harry smirking with huge green eyes.

The music stops and before he can stop it Harry yells. "No don't stop!" and then covers his mouth. We hear the footsteps slow down and then come back. "Huh?" the melodic voice says and Harry peeks to the next balcony. "Er..." he says when we see the Irish singer staring at us confused. 

"Er...you can sing very well" Harry mumbles and I smirk at the boy. "Hello, I'm Sanne and this is Harry" I say and he smiles. "Niall" he says and I nod, Harry's staring at him.

"You're really good on the guitar, and your voice is incredible" I say and he blushes. "Thanks.." he mumbles. "I should get going to bed" he says but before I can stop him, Harry does. "Niall, would you like to come over tomorrow night? Have dinner with us?" he asks and Niall smiles.

"Yes I would love to Harry" he says and then his smile disappears. "Are you like..together?" he asks and I burst out in laughing. "Hahaha nooo, Harry here is as gay as-.. auch!" I say, Harry slapped my shoulder, then I realize I said too much and Niall smirks. "Don't worry, it's cool" I see a glance in Niall's eyes that I can't place but it's something positive.