Olivia & Louis

Louis's POV:

I'm never this annoyed! WHY AM I ANNOYED? I DON'T KNOW! I need some air I think.

"Louis, please, tell me what's wrong!" Harry says, worried. I sigh and fall in his arms. "I dont know, Haz, I really don't know" 

Do you guys have that too? Some days that you're sad, annoyed or angry because of nothing? No? I guess I'm just weird then, but I already knew that.

"Gosh, Louis, I'm worried!" Harry says and I sigh. "I just need some air, come with me to the park, let's play some football or softball." I say and he smiles. "Ofcourse" he says and sighs, walks away and returns with a footbal and a softball. "A bat?" I ask and he thinks. "Zayn has one, I'll get it" I say and walk into Zayn's room. He's still sleeping, it's ike 1 pm.

I see the bat laying on the floor and take it, he wouldn't mind, I hope.

"Alright, Haz, let's go" I say and we walk outside, down the street to the park. Girls are playing volleyball and football, everyone is having fun. I just have to forget about everything and play some football.

"Guys, can we join?" I ask the guys who are playing football. They look at us and nod. "Ofcourse." he says and tells us the tacticks.

"GOAL!" I scream and pull my shirt over my head. Some girls at the side chuckle and I wink at them.

"Ey, back off from our girls" a boy in the other team yells and I turn around. "Sorry!" I say and we begin playing again. 

"Let's go get something to drink" Harry says and I nod. "Alright" we walk away and buy a coke. This was a nice day.

"We still ahve the softball and the bat, want to play?" Harry asks me and I grin. "You're going down, curly!" I say and he chuckles. "We'll see." he says and grabs the softball.

"Don't punch to hard, because I'm throwing and catching" Harry says and I give him a thumb up. He throws and I hit the ball with the ball. "WOW!" Harry screams and the ball flies away. "That was to hard" I say and  then I see where the ball is going.

"LOOK OUT!" I scream and the girls turn around. One jumps and catches the ball and throws it back and Harry catches it. 

Wow, that was like 30 meters away, how can she throws that hard? My eyes get wide and Harry looks at me, then turns around again, gazing at the girl.

We walk to her. "Sorry!" I say and she chuckles. "Was a nice one" she says. 

I can't stop gazing. She has brown hair, that's not really special but her eyes.

Gosh

They are green with a yellow glance. Wow, it's like , beautiful.

"You have beautiful eyes" I say and she smiles, her friends are gazing at us. "Thanks, Louis right?" she says and I snap back in reality. I'm Louis from One Direction, oh yeah, then know my name.

"Yeah" I say and smile. "I'm Harry" Harry says and steps in front of me. Her friends giggle and look at Harry and me.

"What's your name babe?" I ask and her friends squeel. "Harry, go to her friends" I say between my teeth and he looks at me. "No, I want this one" he says annoyed and I push him away. "Catch him" I say to the girls and they run to Harry. He chuckles and talks to the other girls.

"Olivia, but you can call me Liv" she says, wow, I get lost in her eyes, beautiful.

"When I went to this park, I never expected to meet 2/5 of One Direction" she says and smiles. That smile! 

I'm going crazy, just met a girl and already all over her.

"You play softball?" she asks me and I chuckle. "Nah, not really. I came her just to relax with Harry, so we played" I explain and he nods. "I play softball, want a game?" she asks and I grin. "Sure, your friends are joining?" I ask and she nods.

"GOT IT!" I scream and catch the ball, throw it back and Olivia catches it. She runs to me and we high 5.

"GOT IT!" "NO I GOT IT!" Olivia and I scream at the same moment and jump. The ball flis to hard and we both fall to the ground, rolling over.

Olivia's POV:

We jump but nobody catches it and we fall down, me landing on top of Louis and we roll through the grass.

We stop and burst out in laughing. "Are you alright?" he asks me and I chuckle. "Yeah, are you?" I ask and he grins. "I'm perfectly fine now" he says and I blush. "You're flirting, Louis" I say and he winks, then helps me up. 

"WE WON!" I scream and high 5 the girls. "Well done girls" Harry says and we chuckle. I still can't believe it.

I went here to chill with the girls, it's a saturday so...yeah. But then somebody screamed watch out and I catched a softball. Then 2 hot guys came to me and here we are.

"Girls want some ice-cream?" Harry asks and my friends squeel. "Girls, calm down!" I say and they roll their eyes. Harry takes her hand and all the others follow. This looks rediculous, Harry with 6 other girls. Lady's man.

"Now we finally have some time alone" Louis says and pulls me against him, gazing into my eyes. "Finally" I san and lay my head on his shoulder. "I really like you, Liv" he says and I smile. He already uses my nickname.

"I really like you too, Louis" I say and he sighs. "I'm glad I punched that ball to hard" he says and I look up. "Huh?" 

"If I hadn't hit that ball to hard, you wouldn't have catched it, and I wouldn't have met  you" he says and I grin. "That's cute" 

"Just like you" he says and our foreheads touch.

"Please, will you go on a date with me?" he asks me and I have to stay calm.

"I would love to"

And then our lips connect

A/N

Did you like it? 

X-x-x Noa