Lirry Pales

Harry's POV:

Liam is acting weird all week long. He's being close and touchy. It started with something small.

*flashback*

"Boys we really need to leave! The interview is starting in starting in an hour." Paul yells and we all walk outside. "Harry! You're not wearing a coat, you'll get sick. C'mon" Liam says and drags me back into the house. "Here" he hands me my coat and I put it on. I small and hug him in reward. "Thanks Li" I say and we walk back to the car. "Hurry!" Zayn says and we hop into it, and drive away.

When we got to the interview, Liam stayed close to me all the time. I saw Lou giving him weird looks and glares. Zayn stayed close to Niall, knowing he's claustrophobic and held him when we got out and fans surrounded us.

"Harry you can sit here" Liam says and pats the spot next him. I raise an eyebrow and sit down on his lap. "I like it better here" I say and lean back into his chest. He stiffened but then relaxes and wraps his arms around me. "Sure Haz" he smirks and then suddenly presses a light kiss to my neck.

I feel tingles going down my spine and I shiver. I smile at him and then get off him and sit next to him. He grabs my hand and I smile, squeeze his and the interview starts.

When it's over, Liam's still holding my hand and smirking, like he's very happy. "What's up with you Li?" I ask and stop him. "Nothing, I'm just...happy" he says and stares into nothing, holding my hand a little tighter. "Sure, if there's something wrong you'd tell me right?" I ask and he nods.

That night at dinner I spilled my hot tea over myself. "O my god Harry" Liam says worried and drags me to the bathroom, gets rid off my shirt before I even realize it and he's softly rubbing circles over the red spot on my chest with a wet towel.

I close my eyes and sigh. "Is it still burning?" Liam asks and touches my burned chest with his hand. I wince and he quickly places the towel over it again. 

After the burning went away, I pulled Liam into a hug. "Thanks" I whispered and he hugged back. "you scared me" he mumbled and I chuckle. "really Li, thanks" I say and he smiles. "No problem, mate" he says.

*flashback over*

"Hey Haz" Liam says and plops down next to me on the sofa. "You want a cookie?" he asks and holds one up for me. "Yes!" I exclaim and he hands it to me. I give him a quick hug as a thanks and he smirks.

"Li you're so happy! What happened? You met a girl?" I ask and his eyes get wide. "Er...not a girl..." he says, saying girl in a weird way.

"So it's a boy?" I ask and he turns bright red. "Maybe.." he says and then looks at me scared. "Please don't hate me Harry, please" he begs and closes his eyes tightly. I scoop him up in my arms and sigh. "Why would I be angry? Why the hell would I hate you? Because you like it up the ass?" I say and he blushes again. "Harry..." he groans and I laugh.

"and I don't know...I was just...scared" I say and he bites his lip. "who is it? Is he hot? What does he look like?" I ask him eagerly and he bites his lip again.

Stop doing that Li!

"He's so beautiful-.."

"Beautiful? You mean hot?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I mean...he's very hot too, but he's so beautiful that every time his curls swing to a side-.."

"He has curls then?" I ask and smirk. "Omg the lad must be very hot.." I say and Liam blushes and nods. "Does he look a bit like me? I have curls too" I say and Liam chuckles. "Oh I know you have, Haz" he says and brushes with his hands through my curls.

I close my eyes and I head him chuckle. "You like that Haz?" Liam says and I nod and he does it again. I smirk and lean against him, my arms still around him.

"you know, the guy I fancy is very sweet too" Liam says. "Tell me more about him." I say and Liam starts.

"I like him since...2 years now I think, but lately I have started to develop feelings for him and I just love his hugs, his touches and even his glances. And he can turn me on with just one touch if he wanted to. He's kind of cocky, but very sweet and caring. Unfortunately he wont ever know that I like him..." Liam says and my eyes snap open.

"Why not?" I ask and face him. "Cause...he wont like me back" Liam mumbles. "He'll freak out and will never want to see me again" he says and I frown and shake my head. "No one is as stupid as that Li" I say and he sighs. "I just..don't know what to do" he says and makes a pouty face.

"Practise on me, what do you want to say to him?" I ask and Liam's eyes get wide. "No, I'm not going to practise on you" he shakes his head heavily and I chuckle. 

"Just do it Li! It's not that hard, and I promise I wont laugh" I say and he frowns. "Alright I'll start, I'm playing the guy you fancy..just act like you would do to him" I say and close my eyes

I open them and get on a cool face. "Hey hot stuff" I say and Liam blushes crimson. "I'm not doing this Harry" he groans and I push him down on the sofa again when he tried to get up.

"Just do it" I say and he nods. "But I already know him, and I'm not in the club, so just act like a day at home" he says and I nod.

"Hey babe, how are you doing?"

"I'm fine, how are you?"

"I'm fine now I can see you"

"Harry this is freaking stupid alright?"

"Liam just go on! you're doing great" I moan irritated and he shakes his head.

"What's the name of that dude?" I ask and he blushes...again. "I wont tell you" he mumbles. "Just tell me Li, I wont tell it to anyone else" I promise him. "That's not the problem" he chuckles and I raise my eyebrow.

"Then explain..." I say and he takes a deep breath.

"It's you Harry" he says and my eyes get wide. "That's why I was so clingy all week long. Every time I did something for you, you hug me, and I love your hugs" he says and covers his face in embarrassment.

"So that's why...." I whisper and he nods. "I'm sorry, I'll go die in a hole now if you don't mind" he says and tries to get up, but I pull him back.

"Li you didn't give me time to reply" I whisper in his ear and feel him shiver. "I like you too" I whisper and I just can feel that I'm right.

I've always been denying it. Every time Liam glanced at me I tried not to get lost in his eyes. But now at the end I taught myself to block it out, too embarrassed to get lost in the feeling.

Now it all comes flooding back.

Liam is breathing heavily and I begin kissing his neck. "I'm very happy about that" he says and turns around in my arms, pressing his lips to mine, softly but still eagerly. We kiss slow and passionate, but then things get heated.

"Let's see if you like it up the arse" I say cheeky and slap his cute bum.

A/N

Hope this got to your expectations Karo! 

X-x-x Noa