Saviours (On hiatus- will be...

By crystallove12345

Highest rank: #94 in Werewolf ... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16

Chapter 15

5 1 0
By crystallove12345

I woke up with sunlight glaring at me while green, astute eyes softly looked down at me.

"Don't you know it's impolite to stare?"

"It's not when I'm staring at what's mine."

He smiled smugly, like he had the last cookie in the jar.

I got out of the contraptions he called hands and made my way to the bathroom.

"What, are you trying to be Edward Cullen now?"

"Only if you'll be the Bella to my Edward."

I smiled at that, when I turned away from him.

"Besides, I'm better than any sparkly vampire."

I laughed as his cocky personality showed in vivid colours. He really knows how to ruin a moment.

But he is right. I'd choose him over Cullen anytime. I shook my head and shut the door behind me. Tying my hair into a bun, I started my morning routine, like I did back at home. Then, I remembered that it wasn't home. I checked my watch for the time and...

"It's been only a minute since we left, huh? So we've stayed here for about twenty four hours..." I muttered to myself.

After freshening up, I returned into my bedroom to find my clothes from yesterday sprawled out, neatly, on the bed. I grabbed my T-shirt and jeans, draping myself in the comfort of my own clothes. They weren't stained with blood like they were about thirty minutes ago. I had no make-up, so I wore none. I walked outside to find Eladra and Liam sitting at our dining table with the others, as Lucas and Fabian were making fruit salads in the kitchen.

I braided my hair across my shoulder as I made my way to the table. Just then, Fabian and Lucas made their way over to us, food in hand. They placed the large bowl with the colourful contents, on the table. Fabian left a feather-light kiss on my head as he took his seat next to me, placing an empty container in front of me, along with a spoon, fork and knife.

"The first lesson for today would be for Serena, Alberta, Tavi and Will." Eladra spoke as I picked up my fork.

"What? Now?" I questioned.

"Yes. The others can continue eating normally, but you will have no cutlery to help you. This is to improve your mind control and to get a better grip of your element." Liam said as he took the fork out of my hand.

I sighed and sat up straight. "Okay. How do we do this shit?"

"Simple, really." Eladra replied, slightly scowling at my use of words.

"Concentrate on what you want to do. Alberta and Tavi, concentrate on willing the power in your body to be forced through your eyes. Control the object, like you are picking it up with your own hands."

We nodded and tried to get to work, whilst listening to Serena's and Will's instructions.

"Serena and Will, both of you try to control the juice in your glass. Direct it to lift itself into the air and into the empty bowl. But remember, do not spill it on the table. Serena, I'd like you try out the your sister's activity next. I'm not sure to what extent it's going to work, since sirens can control animate objects, I'm not sure about inanimate objects..."

I focused my attention completely on what I wanted the strawberry, in my bowl, to do. I wanted it to lift itself first, like I was picking it up. I tuned out all the other chatter around me. My focus was solely on the strawberry.

I digged deep and searched for the new powers within me. Mentally, grasping it in my hand and wielding it like a rope, I prepared myself to force the magic out of me and to latch on to the strawberry. It was tiresome, to say the least.

I saw the strawberry shaking, and I grinned wide...then it stopped.

'Focus, Al' Aviva spoke in my head.

I snapped back to what I was doing. I could feel Aviva trying to push my power to its maximum limit, but nothing was happening anymore. My frustration grew as my glee withered. Aviva was literally barking orders at me. What does she think she is? A dog?

Aviva growled at the thought and just continued to try and direct me on the right path. My agitation was hard to ignore. My frown deepened as I let out a frustrated growl. Both, Aviva and I let out a silent cry of agony. I stood up from where I was sitting and ran outside. I could hear the others calling out my name, but I ignored them.

I needed to run, I must be set free, I need to shift; these were the only thoughts going through my mind.

I willed myself to shift. I felt my bones crack and twist from my human form to that of my wolf. The pain was not insufferable, but I wouldn't say I could withstand it either. My skin started to sprout white fur. I felt like I was watching a time-lapse of the seasons changing as I saw my human body remodel itself into that of a wolf. It felt like watching snow, cover the barren land of skin, surface from the depth of my soul as I decreed it to my command. Like winter grew over the autumn.

Honestly, it was excruciating to watch.

Others might consider the shift beautiful, but I regarded it as disgusting. Don't get me wrong, I loved my wolf and I loved my power to shift along with my newfound abilities, but the shift was not something that looked pretty in the eyes of the shifter. It wasn't irie feeling your skin being punctured by your own fleece.

My senses heightened to the degree that I could sift my gaze through every distinct, diminutive detail; discern every sound from the other; every scent, clear as day and night. My head reverberated at the intensification of my perception. It took me a minute to regulate to my new, enhanced surroundings.

I let Aviva take control and watched from the back of our mind as she ran, always keeping a cautious eye on any and every movement around me. Soon, we reached a waterfall. Serene and peaceful. It added to the calming of my agitated mind. My paws felt the soft mud sink with my steps towards the lake, the clear waters reflecting the blue skies, tinted with green trees. The image painted by Mother nature was truly breathtaking.

I looked at the water, lapping slowly against the banks, the tiny fish swimming in the water. My reflection stood dark in contrast to the bright blue background. I couldn't make out much of my reflection, except for the blue eyes, glistering brighter than the sky.

I loved Aviva's eyes. They could alter their luminescence, it was a secret that I kept to myself. They could be as bright as flashlights, but I'd still be able to see just as well as the others. I was born with this gift of light. And I was thankful for it everyday, even if I didn't use it. It made me realise how special I am and how lucky I was to always have a glint in my eyes - my family and friends, my pack and my new home. It reminded me that I was constantly loved by the people that surround me. By the people that mattered.

Lost to my own thoughts, I didn't hear the footsteps behind me. I found comfort in his presence. I was grateful to Fabian for being here. He joined me at the bank, his silver-grey wolf a lot bigger than my own. In my human form he would come up to my shoulders, while my own wolf would come up to my chest.

Aviva nuzzled Dalton, Fabian's wolf, taking in his wonderful scent. Dalton provided for a comfortable support. For how long we stayed that way- staring at the shimmering lake, basking in each others presence, I don't know, but my mind had finally calmed down.

I forced myself out of his comfort and shifted back to human form as Fabian did the same. Still looking at the lake, I took a deep breath.

"It's so pretty." I said as I turned to look at him.

"Yes. It is." He responded not even looking at the view.

I chuckled at him and turned back to look at the lake.

My arms tightened around me when a gust of wind blew by us. Fabian's left arm snaked around my waist, pulling me back the way we came. He lead me back to our Zelt.

"Let's head back, now." He said, still pulling me along.

"Oh, yeah, so effective saying that when we're already here." I grumbled under my breath, rolling my eyes at him.

Entering the Zelt, I would have expected both Liam and Eladra to be mad, but they weren't.

"I hope you've had time to clear your head Alberta." Eladra said as she smiled at me. "Why don't you try practicing again?"

I simply nodded and got into my seat. I started with what I did again. This time, focusing my energy, attention and power. But most of all, having a hold on my emotions and being calm.

After a while, I finally got how to do it. I could control the movement of objects. I was shaky and they often flew in a haphazard manner, but I able to do it nonetheless, and that was something I was proud of.

"You're doing great, Al." Liam said as he held up a thumbs up.

I returned his gesture as Eladra told me I didn't have to eat breakfast that way anymore. They returned my cutlery and I could finally eat like a normal person.

After breakfast, we headed towards a grey sator, the training arena. Entering the sator, it looked like any other normal gym.

"Now, we're going to test your physical fitness and your knowledge in a fight." Liam announced as Leo the head elf joined us.

I heard him mutter something along the lines of us haven't having fought battles.

Oh boy was he wrong.

Werewolves are known to be masters at battles. Our minds work the sharpest when it comes to fights and defense. The only others who would be able to come close to defeating us would be the Vampires. But ever since The Council set up boundaries and rules, all the kingdoms have been able to get along in harmony.

After a quick warm up, we headed towards the boxing ring in the middle.

"Here, we have one of our best warriors. Please refrain from getting heavily injured." Leo spoke looking at us.

We looked at each other smirking in the silence.

"Now who would like to go up first?" Leo asked.

I could see a subtle smirk at the end of his lips. This guy does not like us that much. Maybe it's because we're new and he doesn't trust us.

"I'll go up first." I said, raising my hand in confidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
2.3M 57.9K 42
| Highest rank #1 in Werewolf | Completed+Edited (This is only the first draft so there might be some mistakes here and there.) Spin-off to His Luna:...
33K 738 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
306K 10K 35
Anastagia McCormick has not had the best life. Her mother died when she was just seven and her father was very abusive if I might add. Once her best...