One Night

By RandomGabs

One night with her girl friends, one earth shattering kiss and off to a new job, where her boss is the guy sh... More

One Night
Fate Sucks
The Meetings
Dinner
Pushed too Far
Battle of Words
Touching Submission
Memories
Broken
Space
Climbing out of the Rabbit Hole
The Truth in the Lies
Self-Destruction
And The World Goes Boom!
A Past
Dinner ;)
Mine
Xay
Anniversary Surprise
Anniversary Weekend
Dinner for Four before we split.
Alexander's Turn
'Normal'
1 door shuts, 3 more open
A Night In
Blasts from the Past
A Phone Call
A Week Apart
A Week Apart (Pt. 2)
The Night Back
Me and My Broken Heart
Month 2
Month 3
Month 4
He Came Back
After (pt 1)
After (pt 2)
After (pt 3)
After (pt. 4)
Him
Coming for You
A Piece here, A Memory There
How The Grinch (Almost) Stole Christmas
Thinking Out Loud
AnnieMireya Theophilia James
Epilogue

Month 1

9K 387 19
By RandomGabs

Sav's POV 

Going back to work, everyone was buzzing. Chris had been there apparently early that morning and cleaned out his office. Those who dared to ask why he was cleaning, found out that he was leaving. Most people assumed that it was because of me. The amount of looks I got that were mean, made me want to cry. This was hard enough as it is. When I made it to the saftey of my office, I discovered an outstanding letter of recommendation. This would get me a job anywhere. I sat down and debated on whether or not I wanted to leave this company. The answer was obvious. I needed to leave. I went to say hello to the new CEO/CFO. Her name was Mary. When I came to talk to her, she said she that Chris came to talk to her personally about the situation and was informed to let me go that very same day. I gave her my thanks and asked her to pass them along. She nodded and soon we parted. I went back to my office and called Sam. 

"Hey girlie," she greeted. I sighed. 

"I quit. He gave me a L.O.R.," I said. 

"Ok." 

"I'm coming home early. Imma pack up and be there soon. Please tell me we have ice cream," I prayed. She laughed.

"Let me call the male resident and let him know. We should have some of your fave," she said. I smiled. 

"Thanks," I said. 

"Welcome," she replied before we hung up. I packed up, noticing the evil and sympathetic looks that were being sent my way. Fuck you, i thought. You think you know what happened but you people are fucking clueless. He broke my heart and I'm barely holding it together right now. So don't you dare come in here and asked me what's wrong or ask why he left. BECAUSE I DON'T FUCKING KNOW. I glared back and soon the small pity/anger party dispursed and I was left in peace to clean up. I left my office key on the desk and walked out, holding my head held high and my box of stuff clutched to my chest. I bumped into Ashley in the elevator. 

"Oh, hey, Savanna!" she greeted cheerily. I nodded. "Chris left. Do you know-" 

I turned on her. "No, I don't know why he fucking left ok? Stop trying to hop his dick because he is GONE AND HE'S NOT COMING BACK. HE'S FUCKING GONE OK?!" I snapped, tears building up. The elevator reached the lobby and I stormed out, tears rushing down my face. 

I nearly ran like a mad man to my apartment. Alexander was waiting for me at the door. He traded my box of struff for a tub of Rocky Road. I kicked off my heels as I went in, I sat on the couch, found a marathon of The Vampire Diaries and refused to talk for the rest of the day. Alexander came by every now and then with a cup of water or some food, but I didn't accept it. I've had enough of everything. 

Sam let me have a pity party for the rest of the week before she got fed up with it. Kate came over and together the tore me off the couch  and dragged me to the bathroom. They locked the door on me and refused to let me come out until I showered. Begrudginly I did as they asked, and accepted the clothes they gave me. When I came out, they took my hands and dragged me to the car. I got in the backseat and they drove me to a local chinese place. Kate pulled me out of the car and inside. We got a booth near the back. Kate sat next to me and Sam sat in front of us. I stared at my hands while they ordered for us. They knew what I liked. After the waiter left, Sam spoke. 

"Savanna, you know I love you to death, but this needs to fucking stop. You've been mute for a week now. You've barely eaten and don't even get me started on your sleep," Sam chatsied. 

"He left me," i whimpered. Sam and Kate sighed. 

"We know sweetie," Kate said, pulling me to her side and into a hug. "But he's gone. He said he wasn't going to come back. Do you really think he'd want you to be like this?" 

"Fuck what he likes," I snapped lowly, pulling away. 

"We know you're angry Sav, but you can't keep drowing in your pity. You're never going to move on or be happy if you keep wallowing about it," Sam said, reaching for my hand. I let her hold it for a second before I pulled away. 

"You don't understand," I said. Sam's face dropped. 

"You don't think I understand? Savanna, I've been cheated on, beaten, lied to and left my entire fucking life ok? So don't you dare think that I don't understand that guys are assholes, because I know," she snapped at me. "I understand perfectly Savanna Blackwell, but the thing is you cannot keep wallowing about it. You're stronger than this. Pick her fucking head up and face reality. He is gone. You are here. Kate and I have your back. We're going to get you through this." 

Kate gave Sam a look. "Cussing at her wasn't necessary," she said softly. "But she is right Savanna. We know what its like. We're here for you and we're not leaving. You will be happy again and you are going to find someone else that is going to love you for you," she said, softly. "But right now, we need to eat and take care of yourself." 

I sighed and nodded. "Ok," I relented. They smiled and Kate gave me a hug. 

"Atta girl," she whispered before letting go. 

Our food came a couple minutes later. Both Sam and Kate refused to let me leave until I had finished the plate of food they ordered me. I did but to some difficulty. Right was the check came, I felt the urge to barf.

"Move," I said urgently. "Kate please, move, I'm going to puke!" Kate scrambled out quickly and I nearly fell out of the booth and ran to the bathroom with my friend on my heels. I pushed open the stal door, fell to my knees and tonights dinner came rushing back. Kate held my hair back as it all came pouring out. When I was done and felt like I wasn't going to puke, I rinsed my mouth out. Kate gave me a look. 

"What did you do when Chris got home?" she asked me. I gave her a sheepish look. 

"We had sex," I said. "A lot." 

She hung her head and shook it. "Sav, I think you're pregnant." My jaw dropped. No, I thought. I nearly started crying again. Just what I fucking needed. Another reminder that he was gone. Kate took my hand and led me out of the bathroom. We went back to the table where Sam was waiting. 

"We need to stop at the corner store on the way back," Kate said. Sam nodded and we left the Chinese restaraunt. 

I was sitting on the couch with yet another tub of ice cream. Sam and Kate were hovering above a stick in the bathroom. Kate bought me a pregnancy test on the way home. They were waiting for results. I didn't want to be there, hence the reason I was here in the living room, as far away as I could possibly get. I finished the tub and Alexander took it from me, an apologetic look on his face. I turned away and lied down on my side. I heard something drop and I sat up, looking around. Sam and Kate came back with the test in their hands. Sam handed it to me while Kate handed me the box. 

"Sav," Sam said. "You're pregnant." 

I just stared at the little blue plus sign. Fuck you, Christopher. 

The next week, Sam made me an appointment at the doctor's so they can check on the baby. I made the effort to find a job and one place was hiring. I went in for the interview and I got the job right on the spot. They wanted me to start in 2 weeks. I thanked them for the job before I went home. When I got there, Kate was there. I said hello to both her and Alexander before I went to heat up some popcorn. Stupid craving. I glanced down at my stomach while I waited. I can't believe I'm pregnant, I thought. When the microwave went off, I pulled out the popcorn and turned to face the two who looked like they were waiting to talk to me. 

"Have you told the father?" Alexander asked. I shook my head. 

"No," I snapped. "If he knows he has a kid, then he's going to come back to take care of it. Not for me, not because he wants to. To be the man I know he is and raise the kid he spremed. So no, I'm not telling the man who walked out on me that he has a child." 

And with that I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I hogged the remote for the rest of the day. Alexander gave me an exhasperated sigh before going to his room to work. Kate came and joined me and we waited for Sam to get home. When Sam got home she had a bag from walgreens. 

"I brought stuff for you," she said, walking over to us. She sat on the table with the bag on her lap before she started pulling out stuff. "I brought some fruit." She pulled out some strawberries and nutella. "Some prenatal vitamins." She set the bottle on the table. "Some calcium and iron pills and Advil." Those three bottles joined the other. "And a "when's my baby due calender?" She sat that down. It was September  now so the baby should be born May/June ish.

"Thank you," I said. She nodded and put everything back into the bag. 

"Have you told him?" she asked. I shook my head. "Why not?" I looked at Kate with a look that said, i'm not going over this again. 

"She said if she tells him, he's going to come back to take care of the kid and not because he wants her and she doesn't want him to come back." 

Sam nodded. "Ok then," she said. "I just thought I'd ask." 

When it was time for me to go to work, I was more than thrilled. It'd give me something to keep my mind off of what happened. Work was going smoothly and I kept to myself. No one bothered me and I didn't want their judgement. They'd find out my story and judge me. And I didn't want to take that too. 

Sam's appointment came and I nearly skipped out on it. But she came and got me and dragged me to the doctors. The appointment went smoothly and the doc said everything was looking good so far. I held it together until she asked where was the father. I bite my lip to keep tears from flowing and the words back to keep from insulting her. Sam took my hand and answered for me. 

"The father is no longer in the picture," Sam said quickly. "It's still a tender subject for us all." 

The doctor looked taken back. "Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss," she said, patting my hand. I snatched it away and sat up. I fixed my shirt. 

"I wish he was dead," I snapped before I got up and walked out. I heard Sam apologizing and she quickly followed me. She took me back to work with the most pissed off expression. When she pulled up, before she let me out, she spoke to me. 

"She didn't mean any harm by it," Sam said. "People are going to ask where he is and if you're going to be a bitch about it, maybe you don't deserve this baby." I looked her shocked. "All we're trying to do is help you and all you do is push us away. Fucking stop it. We're not him. We're not leaving you, so fucking stop like we are." 

I nodded, with some tears in my eyes and hugged her. "I'm so sorry," I said. She hugged me back and then she let me go back to work. I got out with a promise to stop being such a bitch about everything and would try to be more positive about stuff. 

AN: THREE FUCKING UPDATES IN A WEEK!!!!!!!!! WAHHOOOOOOO! I'm proud of myself. who's proud of me? ME. Lol. anyways, comment on predictions: ie, her future (if any) love interests, sex of her baby (or babies), names for the future children to be. I hope you enjoyed it and I'd love to hear what you guys think. Thanks my lovelies! Have a great weekend! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 5 69
Olivia decided to work at a bar with her bestfriend and it turns out she develops a tiny crush on her boss...Ace Blanes
5.1K 106 45
Amelia Robert a 22 year old with low-income. She finds a job company. She doesn't have family and little to no friends. She gets a call to a company...
436K 13.7K 47
Rosalie is desperate for a job. Mr. Newman is desperate for an assistant. So why not? .. Luke Newman is CEO of Gordon's Publications after inheriti...
50.6K 2.9K 50
[Complete] A NEW enemies to lovers, office romance. 🔥 Rated R for mature sexual content and graphic language • 18+ *** Two rivaling company presiden...