DYNASTY • a liskook au

By akiflix

dy·nas·ty - a succession of people from the same family who play a prominent role in business, politics... More

• synopsis •
• the cast •
episode 1: surprise, surprise
episode 2: evil little sister?
episode 3: oh brother!
episode 4: unpredictable
episode 5: do not mess with me
episode 7: it's over
episode 7.5: the wine cellar
episode 8: your last
episode 9: who are you?
episode 10: hitched without a hitch
episode 11: out-con the 97
episode 12: the husband
episode 13: fears and everything in between
episode 14: elements of a con
episode 15: mood
episode 16: friendzone
episode 17: the trade
episode 18: do you trust me?
episode 19: finding jungkook
episode 20: who are you?
episode 21: lucas
episode 22: when reality slaps you hard
episode 23: it's not over yet
episode 24: in our blood
episode 25: bae sooyoung
episode 26: dead men tell no tales
episode 27: bury a friend
episode 28: how to break a bitch
episode 29: of lies and alibis
episode 30.1: the end of a dynasty [part 1]
episode 30.2: the end of a dynasty [part 2]
special episode: epilogue

episode 6: match made in hell?

8.4K 572 294
By akiflix

💎

"As you can see, our stocks increased tremendously within just a week after we released the new Car play app," Lisa said pointing towards the projected image of a graph going up. "It is predicted to go up 10% more when we release the new updates for our OS in the coming months. We have to be aggressive when it comes to tech these days and we have to offer something new to entice the consumers."

"And how do we do that, Ms. Kim?" Mr. Lee asked—head of the marketing team. "We don't have enough tech to release with the schedule you've come up."

"Then we make more tech," she simply replied earning different reactions. Especially to the Engineering department.

"With all due respect, Ms. Kim," Mr. Song—head of the Engineering team, said. "We cannot just spit out tech like it's nothing. We already released two flagship phones this quarter. We can't release the next one 'til next year—"

"With all due respect as well, Mr. Song but, the last phone you've released was just like the previous one you've released but only changed the finish," she told him off. "That's not innovative enough. The industry is moving forwards so quickly and JH, Inc. cannot seem to follow the trend. Your team needs to come up with something new. Not recycled tech with fancier packaging."

This made Hoseok smile. He hired the right person.

"Since you can't seem to think of anything good to bring out, I've done some research and found a group of university students that have made portable powerbanks that requires no cable to charge a phone—"

Mr. Song laughed. "Wireless charging has been a thing now, Ms. Kim—"

"Will let me fucking finish?" Lisa cussing made everyone shocked. Hoseok tried his best to stop himself from laughing out loud. "I want to incorporate the charging capabilities within the phone. So that it could charge other phones as well. Like sharing power. Power share."

The executives turned to each other and were amazed at her boldness.

"If we incorporate this to our next flagship, we will be able to start a new age for smartphones," she said triumphantly.

The board members clapped their hands at the young COO. Hoseok couldn't feel more proud.

He had always known she was born to be in the highest position of a company. Like it was her talent. She liked bossing people around—but in a good way. To be honest, he even think's she's better than him and her brother combined.

Too bad Jin's too proud to even admit it. Lisa busted her ass for him but he never see her more than just his baby sister. It's not like she even wanted to be the CEO. Lisa never liked the idea of being the top man. Why? No one really knows.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Lisa said cutting everyone's chatters. "Mr. Song, you're fired."

He laughed.

💎

"I quit YK today."

Lisa almost fell from her chair when she heard what Taehyung just said.

"What's the point, right? You're not there anymore," he said as he sat on the couch.

"I wasn't in YK for 3 years, Tae. Why quit now?" She stood up and went towards her twin brother.

"Because, Jin fired you," he said. "I can't just let him do that. I'm starting a rebellion against his power trip."

Lisa laughed at how cute Taehyung was. His arm wrapped around her and she leaned on to his body. They've been comfortable with each other more than regular brothers and sisters. To them, they only really have each other.

"Tae, grandma will have a heart attack because of what you did," she scolded him. "And you don't need to rebel against our brother. I'm actually at a good place now."

"Well that's a bummer," he said. "I can't take back my resignation now, can I?"

"Then what do you plan on doing?"

Taehyung squinted his eyes and pouted.

"Should I be a stripper? Or maybe I can ask Jen some money when she sleeps with me." Lisa immediately slapped his shoulder making him flinch. "I'm kidding! Sheesh, Li."

"But seriously. What are you gonna do now? Where will you work?"

"Maybe I can partner with Chaeng on the business idea she has," he said shrugging.

"You know about the club?"

He nodded. "Jen told me Chaeyoung needs a business partner. I always liked being in a club."

"Being a guest and handling a club isn't the same thing, Tae. But I think you can pull this one off," Lisa confidently said.

"You really think so?"

"Well, you know the demographic," she said shrugging. "It's your people. You and Chaeng can pull this off since you two are always inside a club. Just watch over her though. You know she gets easily distracted."

"I'll guard the kitchen too. We might go bankrupt because of her black hole of a stomach."

Both of them laughed. Then she sighed.

"Nothing."

"Nothing always meant something when it comes with you, Li."

She sighed. "That con artist Jin invited over."

"Jungkook?" He asked. "Why? Is he flirting with you?"

"He's blackmailing me, Tae."

His twin's forehead creased. "And you just let him? Wow, you're out of touch, sis."

Lisa groaned. "It's not that easy, Tae. He's threatening to expose us. Yoongi and me!"

"Well, you can always deny it."

"We we're kissing in those photos, Tae. While we were at New York."

Taehyung grimaced. "Yikes. Then what are you planning on doing?"

"I hired an investigator to dig dirt on him," she answered. "Maybe I can propose a trade or something."

"You are losing your touch," Taehyung commented. "Where's my badass sister?"

"It's not that easy, Tae. I can't risk Yoongi. If grandma fonds out, she might kick him out of the company and ruin his life."

"But you have to take charge, Li," he said. "You can't let that guy control you. You are Lalisa Kim. Don't ever forget that."

Lisa sighed and hugged her brother.

"So, do you have any plan in mind?"

Lisa just grinned.

"Fight fire with fire, right?"

💎

Jungkook almost got lost again. The mansion of the Kims is really huge. Maybe that's the reason why he needed to go out just to 'accidentally' bump into Lisa Kim.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Kook. From what I've heard, she's not an ordinary opponent. She's tricky."

"Relax, noona. She's just a spoiled rich girl."

"That's the thing, Jungkook. Spoiled rich girls will stop at nothing to get what they want. And what she wants is to protect her brothers. So crossing her means war."

"Well it's a good thing I joined the army early."

He couldn't help but think that his sister grew fond of CEO Kim. Back in the days she was never afraid. She's actually the fiercest person he ever knew. But seeing as how she cowers in the face of Lalisa Kim, what changed?

"Can't sleep?"

Jungkook jumped when a feminine voice suddenly spoke. He stumbled as he tried to search for the light switch which was just a foot away from him.

Sitting comfortably at the kitchen island—not at the bar stool but exactly on the counter itself, with her legs crossed and a tub of ice cream at hand. She looked way too comfortable with her oversized white shirt. Is she ever wearing a bra?

He stood there at awe as she dunked her spoon inside the ice cream tub, grab a spoonful and seductively put it inside her mouth. She even had the audacity to lick it clean.

He felt his ears burn and something on his groin twitch. Yup, he's a man. A sexually deprived man.

"W-Wha—" he cleared his throat as his voice cracked. "What are you doing here?"

"It's my kitchen, dumbass," she replied sassily as she propped her arm on one side. "I can come here whenever I want."

Oh. Right. His brain must've short circuited when he saw her in that weirdly provocative manner.

Lisa silently rejoiced seeing how dumbfounded Jeon Jungkook was. A lot of people might say that being a woman is a huge disadvantage. Whoever thought of that are mindless idiots who doesn't know anything in this goddamned world.

Being a woman itself is a great gift. Well only if one knows how to use those special set of gifts.

"To be honest, I should be the one asking you that, Kookie," she said dunking her spoon again into the tub of strawberry ice cream.

Then she clumsily dropped it to which Jungkook immediately picked up. That was his first mistake. Lisa grinned.

"Here—" as he stood straight, Lisa was now too close for comfort. It didn't help that he have a growing erection when she suddenly propped her arms on to his shoulder. He was standing in between her legs too! "W-What are you d-doing?!"

"What? Did I do anything?" She asked feigning innocence. "You know, I have this weird fetish."

Jungkook's forehead creased but his insides were currently in frenzy.

"I like men who knows how to control me..."

Lisa's fingers gently traced Jungkook's jawline sending shivers down his spine. She leaned in closer—urging him to close the remaining distance between them as her hands travel down south.

She managed to smirk as she reached his back pocket where a certain device rested. But before she could fish it out, he stopped her.

He smirked.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Doll..."

Pissed, Lisa immediately pushed a chuckling Jeon Jungkook.

"Ugh! You dick!" She blurted out like a five-year old getting tricked. But then again, a five-year old wouldn't cuss.

"Sorry, princess. But you ain't getting out of this that easily," he teased.

She folded her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Tell that to your boner."

He shrugged. "I'm a normal functioning man, doll. And you're actually flaunting your assets pretty well. If it were in a different situation, I would've fucked you on that counter already."

Lisa just rolled her eyes at him.

"Whatever," she mumbled as she was about to jump off the counter. But Jungkook had other plans.

"You're not going anywhere, doll," he stopped her. "You gave me this freakin' boner so you have to do something to make it go away."

"I'm not sucking your dick, asshole," she blurted out. "Hire a fucking whore, you sick bastard."

Jungkook laughed out loud. Lisa being flustered was so out of character and... cute. He took the tub of strawberry ice cream and leaned on the counter beside her.

"I meant, bore it off me," he said still chuckling. "Accompany me 'til it passes. You at least owe me that. Have you ever heard of blue balls?"

"Blue balls leads to infertility, right?" She asked which he replied with a nod. "That's good, then. You wouldn't get the chance to spread evil."

"So you don't want us to have any kids? Too bad. They'd be the perfect heir to Satan."

That managed to make Lisa laugh. "So you're saying we're a match made in hell?"

"More or less, yeah," he said taking a spoonful of ice cream. "But I must admit, you almost had me back there."

Lisa scoffed. "So you're admitting you're attracted to me?"

"Well, who wouldn't be? You're beautiful and sexy. Plus you're smart. A very lethal combination."

"Compliments will get you nowhere."

"I'm just being honest," he said shrugging.

"You're not so shabby after all," she stated looking away.

"Compliments will get you nowhere, doll."

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"But I must say, that Yoongi guy is one lucky guy."

"I'm the lucky one, actually," she corrected him. "He compliments me perfectly. He never complained when I was being this self-absorbed bitch. He would tell me a thing or two but he understands me better than anyone else. He's... amazing."

Jungkook felt a little bit jealous. The mere mention of another guy from Lisa made him angry—for God knows what reason. And the way here eyes sparkled, he had no chance. Not that he wanted to have one.

Then suddenly, Lisa jumped off the counter.

"I need to go," she said. "Meeting with some investors early morning. And here I thought being the boss meant more sleeping hours."

"And here I thought you were persistent," Jungkook teased.

"You wouldn't give me those photos even if I sleep with you," she countered. "You said you're protecting your sister from me."

"Are you still after her?"

"Maybe, maybe not." Lisa just gave him a smirk. "But I assure you, Jeon Jungkook. I am not someone you'd want to be enemies with."

And with that, Lisa showed the guy a phone and smirked.

"Pleasure doing business with you, Kookie."

💎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 823 44
Kim Lalisa is a girl from Thailand. A girl with a beautiful and the kindest heart. She has an excellent business degree. But at last, sometimes bad...
27.9K 678 20
In which two enemies are forced to get married to each other by their parents. what do you think? will they end up together? or not? #liskook #lizkoo...
118K 2.7K 25
Jeon Jungkook a cold hearted billionaire married a quite girl name Lisa. Will they fall for eachother? ⚠️non of the pictures or videos belong to me. ...
1.5K 137 11
A love story set against the elegant and dangerous world of the Italian mafia. 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐭_𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬©️™️