TᕼE GOOᗪ ᑭᒪᗩᑕE; ᑕOᖇᗷYᑎ ᗷEᔕᔕOᑎ.

Od relatableteen01

I ᗪOᑎ'T ᗯᗩᑎᑎᗩ ᗯᗩᔕTE ᗩᑎOTᕼEᖇ ᗰOᗰEᑎT ᗯITᕼ ᑌᔕ ᗩᑭᗩᖇT ᗷᗩᗷY, TᕼIᔕ ᔕᕼOᑌᒪᗪ ᗷE ᔕIᗰᑭᒪE ᒪOᐯIᑎG ᗰE Iᔕ ᑎOT TᕼᗩT ᕼᗩᖇᗪ - - ... Viac

BYM; 1.
let me go; 2.
eleven minutes; 3.
chasing fire; 4.
TV dream; 5.
so am I; 6.
someone you loved; 7.
big plans; 8.
in my feelings; 9.
something different; 10.
takes one to know one; 11.
rockstar; 12.
loving is easy; 13.
kiss and make up; 14.
promises; 15.
i'm a fan; 16.
motherlove; 17.
i can't get enough; 18.
to you; 19.
need you now; 20.
last hurrah; 21
a/n
jealous; 22.
wannabe; 23.
cool; 24.
dedication to y'all.

lovely; 25.

773 16 30
Od relatableteen01

Present day.

Y/n's POV.

"This is crazy." I breathed, "This is crazy."

"Ok, calm down." Selena laughed, taking a seat next to me while my hair was being done.

"Nope, nope." I shook my head, "I'm getting married."

"You are." Ariana nodded. There was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Hailee shouted. 

"It's Tom!" A familiar British accent said from the other side of the door. I got up, as my hair was finished and made my way over to the door.

"Hey, you." I smiled, shutting the door behind him.

"Wow, you look beautiful." Tom nodded, kissing me politely on the cheek.

"Thank you, very much." I smiled.

"Uh, I just came in to say, everyone's making their way out of the hotel to the seating area." Tom smiled. 

Oh god, this was really happening. I was really getting married to Corbyn Besson. Right now. 

"Oh, ok." I took a deep breath, "I'm getting married."

"Yes." Hailee laughed, "We'd better go down and get ready."

"Mmm." I nodded.

Music. God, the music was playing. Ok, this was it. This was it. When I started to walk, Corbyn looked at me and grinned as wide as he could. I smiled at him. Next, to Corbyn, Zach was adjusting his tie but he stopped to smile at me when he saw me. 

There were whispers about how pretty I looked as I walked further down the aisle. When I reached Corbyn, Hailee, Ariana went to sit down and Selena stood by Zach.

"You look gorgeous." Corbyn leaned forward and whispered in my ear. I blushed and grinned.

"You don't look so bad yourself. I smiled. After a couple of minutes, Corbyn started his vows, which he had proudly wrote himself. I braced myself, god knows what he had written.

"Without you, I am nothing—with you I am more than myself. You are loved more than any metaphor can ever express. I can't promise to love you perfectly, but I vow to love you messily, overwhelmingly, inexorably.  I vow to always protect you from harm, to stand with you against your troubles, and look to you when I need protection." Corbyn grinned, "I vow to make you happy, to make you laugh, to cherish you, and to always be there for you. I promise to be your navigator, sympathizer, sidekick, best friend, and your husband. Finally, I promise you myself."

Wow. He had really done a good job. I loved this man. There were 'aww's as I blushed a deep red, but I smiled and started my vows.

"I promise to love you, honour you, and cherish you as my husband. I vow to hold your hand in my hand, to hold your head in my hands, and to hold your heart in mine. I love you and you are my husband for all time. I pledge to be your ever faithful, honest, and loving wife." I smiled, "I relish being your wife. I am delighted and I am happy to share this life with you."

Another round of 'aww's and Corbyn grinned. Zach handed Corbyn a ring and he slipped it on my finger, Selena handed me the other one and I did the same with Corbyn.

"Corbyn, do you take Y/n y/m/n y/s/n (Your name, your middle name, your surname) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The solemniser turned to Corbyn.

"I do." Corbyn smiled, holding both my hands.

"Y/n, do you take Corbyn Matthew Besson to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The solemniser turned to me.

Oh god, this was it. Two words and I'd be Y/n Besson. Here we go.

"I do." I grinned. 

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife." There was an erupt of cheers as Corbyn picked me up and kissed me, passionately. I had never been happier in my entire life. 

"Oh my god. Oh my god, we're the Besson's. We're married!" Corbyn shrieked, holding my head as I grinned. 

Daniel's POV.

We all cheered as they kissed. Zach came over to us to clap with me, Jack and Jonah.

"Should we tell them we knew they forgot everything?" Zach shouted over the cheers.

"No." I smiled, hugging the guys all towards me. "Let's leave them." We all grinned as we watched them.

Years later.

"Uncle Zach! Uncle Zach!" Callie squealed, running into Zach's arms.

"How's my favourite princess?" Zach smiled, picking her up. "And where are the two knights?"

"UNCLE ZACH!" Jack and Zach both ran towards him, almost knocking him over. Corbyn put an arm around me as we watched them.

"There's a buffet out in the garden. The guys are already here." I smiled.

"Oh, cool." Zach nodded.

"Dad, where's Uncle Jonah? He promised he'd play with me and Zach." Jack Jr moaned.

"He's in the toilet." Corbyn nodded. 

"Why do you wanna hang out with buzzkill Jonah? I'm way more fun." Zach shrugged.

"Thanks, bro." Jonah slapped him on the back and ruffled his hair. 

"Oh... hey Jo," Zach said, awkwardly. 

"Come on, kids. Let's go." Jonah beckoned them into the garden. The children and Zach followed. 

Corbyn pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed me.

"This life is so perfect." Corbyn breathed, "Perfect wife. Perfect house. Perfect children." He smiled, kissing me again. "Perfect, perfect, perfect." 

"How lovely of you to say." I smiled, kissing the tip of his nose. 

"And now... our little girl Callie is five. That's crazy." Corbyn smiled.

"We're getting old." I grinned.

"With you..." Corbyn smiled, "I'm not ageing a day. Not a single day."

"Who allowed you to be this cute?" I asked, smiling. 

"That was not your opinion on day one." Corbyn teased.

"On day one. I woke up with a hot stranger in a massive house. And we were both celebrities."

"So, you did think I was hot." Corbyn smiled, kissing me softly. 

"Did you think I was hot?" I teased.

"Baby. You were the hottest, gorgeous, beautiful person I'd ever seen and you still are." Corbyn smiled, "I can't believe this is my life. It's unreal." 

"I know." I smiled, "I can't believe it either." Corbyn hugged me tightly to him, rubbing my back and my hair.

"God, I love you." Corbyn grinned, kissing me for a long time. "You're not just my world, you're my entire universe, that's you." 

Oh my god, so this is the end. I had such a great time writing this and I hope you guys have enjoyed reading it. I'm actually really sad this is finished. 

BOOK TWO IS OUT!!! GO READ IT!!!! NOW!!!! "THE GOOD PLACE PT 2; CORBYN BESSON" AND THAT'S THE ONE AND THEN YOU MIGHT LIKE IT LY BYE!!!!! 

Also freaking follow me plea if you want to read more stufffffff <3333

If you haven't noticed, the names of each chapter were named after songs (on my playlist). In case you wanted some new music:

1. BYM- SILA.
2. Let Me Go (with Alesso, Florida Georgia Line & watt)- Hailee Steinfeld.
3. 11 Minutes (with Halsey feat. Travis Barker)- YUNGBLUD.
4. Chasing Fire- Lauv.
5. TV Dream- Larkins.
6. So Am I- Ava Max.
7. Someone You Loved- Lewis Capaldi.
8. Big Plans- Why Don't We.
9. In My Feelings- Drake.
10. Something Different- Why Don't We.
11. BITCH (takes one to know one)- Lennon Stella.
12. rockstar (feat. 21 Savage)- Post Malone, 21 Savage.
13. Loving Is Easy- Rex Orange Country.
14. Kiss and Make Up- Dua Lipa, BLACKPINK.
15. Promises (with Sam Smith)- Calvin Harris.
16. I'm A Fan (feat. Jeremih)- Pia Mia.
17. motherlove- Bea Miller.
18. I Can't Get Enough (benny blanco, Selena Gomez, J Balvin, Tainy)- benny blanco.
19. 2U (feat. Justin Bieber)- David Guetta, Justin Bieber.
20. Need You Now- Lady Antebellum.
21. Last Hurrah- Bebe Rexha.
22. Jealous - Remix- Nick Jonas, Tinashe. 
23. Wannabe- why mona.
24. Cool- Jonas Brothers.
25. lovely (with Khalid)- Billie Eilish, Khalid.

:)

I love you all.

If you enjoyed this, check out my story, the hunger games; daniel seavey. I also did some imagines so check that out if you want lol. 

Thank you so much to @bruhitsjana for voting on this chapter!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR:
 1.3K READS (19/04/2019)   4K READS (12/05/2019)       
1.5K READS (20/04/2019)    4.1K READS (13/05/2019)   
1.6K READS (20/04/2019)    4.2K READS (15/05/2019)   
1.7K READS (21/04/2019)    4.4K READS (17/05/2019)   
1.8K READS (21/04/2019)    4.5K READS (18/05/2019)   
2K READS (22/04/2019)        4.7K READS (19/05/2019)   
2.1K READS (23/04/2019)    4.8K READS (20/05/2019)   
2.2K READS (24/04/2019)    5K READS (23/05/2019)       
2.3K READS (25/04/2019)    5.1K READS (25/05/2019)  
2.4K READS (25/04/2019)
    5.2K READS (26/05/2019)
2.9K READS (28/04/2019)    5.4K READS  (28/05/2019)
3K READS (30/04/2019)       5.5K READS (29/05/2019)
3.1K READS (02/05/2019)   5.6K READS (30/05/2019)
3.2K READS (03/05/2019)   5.7K READS (31/05/2019)
3.4K READS (05/05/2019)   5.8K READS (01/06/2019)
3.6K READS (06/05/2019)   5.9K READS (02/06/2019)
3.7K READS (06/05/2019)   6K READS (03/06/2019)
3.8K READS (08/05/2019)   6.1K READS (05/06/2019)
3.9K READS (09/05/2019)   6.2K READS (09/06/2019)

6.3K READS (11/06/2019)   9.2K READS (20/07/2019)
6.4K READS (13/06/2019)   9.4K READS (25/07/2019)
6.7K READS (16/06/2019)   9.5K READS (27/07/2019)
7K READS (19/06/2019)       9.6K READS (29/07/2019)
7.1K READS (20/06/2019)   9.7K READS (30/07/2019)
7.3K READS (24/06/2019)   9.8K READS (04/08/2019)
7.4K READS (26/06/2019)   9.9K READS (06/08/2019)
7.5K READS (28/06/2019)   10K READS EEEK TYSMM (08/08/2019)
7.6K READS (30/06/2019)   10.2K READS (16/08/2019)
7.7K READS (01/07/2019)   10.3K READS (17/08/2019)
7.8K READS (03/07/2019)   10.4K READS (19/08/2019)
8K READS (06/07/2019)       10.5K READS (19/08/2019)
8.1K READS (08/07/2019)   10.6K READS (24/08/2019)
8.2K READS (09/07/2019)   10.7K READS (29/08/2019)
8.3K READS (10/07/2019)   10.8K READS (03/09/2019)
8.4K READS (11/07/2019)   10.9K READS (04/09/2019)
8.5K READS (12/07/2019)   11K y'all are crazy (09/09/2019)
8.6K READS (13/07/2019)   11.1K (13/09/2019)
8.7K READS (14/07/2019)   11.2K (16/09/2019)
8.9K READS (16/07/2019)   11.3K (18/09/2019)
9K READS (18/07/2019)      11.4K (21/09/2019)
9.1K READS (22/07/2019)  11.6K (24/09/2019)

11.8K READS (06/10/2019)
12K READS OMGG (12/10/2019)
12.2K READS (27/10/2019)
12.5K (24/11/2019)
12.6K (30/11/2019)
12.7K (03/12/2019)
13.1K MADD (28/12/2019)
13.2K (05/01/2020)
13.6K (26/01/2020)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Riptide Od ScobellTheSlytherin

Tínedžerská beletria

306K 7.6K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
179K 3.3K 10
[Benny Rodriguez x Reader] "You know, I think red and blue go well together." ~~~~ Summer of '62 was hectic. After all, when two kids decide to want...
Ace Od Antonia

Romantika

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...