🐍Unexpected🐍

By Jay25211

This is is a story about you! You are a muggle-born. But what you are called by some people in school *Cough*... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 15

478 10 0
By Jay25211

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||Not your fault||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
"Y-You remember that?" I ask her "Of course I do, that was the night Dumbledore was killed" She whispers. I didn't look at her "You do remember that" "I was there remember, you didn't kill him" She says "But I was the one that brought them there" I say. She sits up straight and I look at her "I don't blame you for anything. You didn't want to...you were forced to do it" she says. I look away again. I know she is right... "W-What? Why would you think that?" I ask her "That night? You were almost crying when you pointed your wand at Dumbledore" she says "I wasn't crying!: I say in defense "You can't deny it Draco, I was there, you can't lie" She says. I look at her "Y/N I am sorry for everything I said. I didn't mean it...I didn't mean to call you a..." She cuts me off "You never said it. I did. I was angry and scared at the same time that I forgot to focus on the things people were trying to tell me" She says "No I should be the one apologizing here" I say "No you don't. It wasn't your fault" She says. I smile softly "If you say so" She smiles too. She opened her mouth to say something but she was cut off by a scream. I look over my shoulder and see aunt Bella torturing Granger. I look back at Y/N and see that she is looking at Granger. I grab her chin and make her look at me "Don't look at them" I tell her. She nods slowly and tries to ignore the screams. My thumbs slowly rub the soft skin of her hands "This is my own fault. I shouldn't have run away" She whispers as she looks back at Granger. I make her look at me again "Don't say that" I tell her "But it's true. If I never ran away, this wouldn't have happened" 

Your POV
"But it's true. If I never ran away, this wouldn't have happened" I tell him. I look into his eyes and see that he's getting angry "Don't say that. None of this is your fault" "It is! I knew that one way or another someone would find out about my feelings for you! And I know how they would react when they found out!" I say. Then I realize what I just so I quickly cover my mouth "What? They found out you have feelings for me?" He asks. I didn't say anything, why the hell did I just say that?! I am so stupid!! "Y/N...do you have feelings for me?" He asks "N-No" I stutter "Y/N!" "I-I d-don't" I stutter "You do! You just said it! Y/N don't try to lie because you can't!" He says. I sigh and give in "Alright, I do...but it's not like I am deeply in love with you or something..." I say. I look at him and see that he's looking down a little sad "I mean...maybe I am, but it's not right!" I say "I know it isn't, don't you think I ever thought about that?!" He asks "Are you mad at me?" I ask him "A little, but I'm glad you told me" He says "What are you going to do now? Turn me in? Use me as your slave?" "Why would I use you as a slave?" He asks "Because you can use my feelings for you against me" "Why would I do that? Did you miss the past few minutes where I helped you and told you that I care about you? Are you listening to me right now? I would never use you as my slave! Even though I am not supposed to have feelings for you I still do. I don't care about what anyone else thinks! Y/N I like you, a lot, and I am sorry I got you into all of this" He says "Draco, you don't have to be sorry about anything" I say. He chuckles softly before saying "Do we ever stop helping each other to feel better?" I giggle "Maybe we care too much for one another" "Maybe" He says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 714 42
WARNING: IT IS INCREDIBLY CRINGE-Y AND HAS TONS OF MISTAKES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I WILL UPDATE SOON. Draco Lucius Malfoy had loved Hermione Jean G...
360K 7.5K 23
This is my first story!! This is based in your 6th year at Hogwarts where you and Draco are dating. But we all know the 6th year wasn't the best year...
4.2K 47 63
Mudblood & Me. A fanfiction about the love/hate relationship between Draco Malfoy, a pure-blood wizard and Hermione Granger, a muggle witch. Draco, a...
13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...