TRUE COLORS

By Myhappyending95

To repay for everything Mr. Wang did for her after the death of her parents, Shen Yue agrees to go and live a... More

PROLOGUE
FIRST DAY AT WANG'S HOUSE
DAY 10
DAY 15
DAY 20
DAY 21
DAY 30
DAY 45
DAY 48
DAY 55
DAY 56
DAY 57
DAY 67
DAY 80
DAY 84
DAY 105
DAY 112
DAY 113
DAY 120
DAY 121
DAY 122
DAY 178
DAY 210
DAY 216
DAY 217
DAY 218
DAY 240
DAY 251
A NEW BEGINNING
CHANGES
REVELATIONS
A MATURE RELATIONSHIP
WHAT IS LOVE?
PHOTOGRAPHY
TRUST
CUPID
HOW ABOUT TEN?
HER GRANNY
FRIENDS
HERE, IN MY ARMS
RULES
ARE YOU HAPPY?
I'M HAPPY
EVEN IF IT HURTS
THE STORY REPEATS ITSELF
ANOTHER FIRST DAY IN WANG'S HOUSE
ANOTHER DAY 2
ANOTHER DAY 20
ANOTHER DAY 20.1
ANOTHER DAY 35
ANOTHER DAY 42
ANOTHER DAY 61
ANOTHER DAY 61.1
ANOTHER DAY 62
MEMORIES
FOR NOW
TRUE COLORS
"I APPROVE"
FAMILY
THIS IS THE STORY OF BIG IDIOT AND SMALL IDIOT
LOST WITHOUT YOU
ONE PAGE AT A TIME
INSECURE, BUT HAPPY
CAR'S STORIES IN A WEDDING DAY
WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY
GOODNIGHT SONGS

DAY 211

1.6K 81 8
By Myhappyending95

POV DYLAN
Open my eyes and find her at my side still asleep. Tighten her harder to breathe her scent. Shake on contact with her soft skin. I wanted this to wake up ... So why do I find myself in bed alone?
Shen Yue ... Are you going to run away from me?
I get up and I go to the kitchen.
Breakfast is ready on the table, but she's not there.
And who wants to eat now?
I think back to the kiss we exchanged ... It's true, I kissed her, but she answered! And it was ... Magical. Simply magical. I've never felt so alive, terrified, happy, lost, confused, excited like last night. And her hands caressing my neck and her heavy breathing made me believe that it was the same for her. I was wrong?

POV YUE
Jaqi is talking about a movie she saw last night, when Dylan arrives in class and goes to my desk.
"You went out earlier this morning" he says, looking me in the eye.
"Yeah ... I had to ask Mrs Dong for something" I say, trying to stay calm.
"Can we talk for a moment?"
"It's not the case, soon the lesson begins"
A flash of sadness runs through his face.
"After school? I'll walk you to the Bookstore, okay?" he tries again.
I nod and he smiles at me.
When he returns to his seat, Jaqi immediately turns to me, curious.
"Have you had a fight?" she asks me.
"No".
"Sure? There was a lot of tension in the air! And then what does he want to talk to you about? It seemed important!"
"Yesterday ... We kissed" I confess, covering my face with my hands.
"WHAAAAAT?!"
"Shhh! Jaqi!"
"Sorry, sorry! But ... damn it! You kissed! Oh God! How did it happen? Did he kiss you? Was it you? Did he declare himself? I want to know everything!"
I tell her everything and she listens to me in silence.
When I finish, she draw a long sigh.
"Why did you run away? What's wrong?" she asks me.
"I'm afraid ..." I whisper.
"About what?"
"About what he wants to tell me. I'm afraid he'll tell me that it was just a mistake, a moment of madness ... And I'm afraid he tells me it wasn't and that he likes me. In both cases, things between us would change ... And I don't think I'm ready ".
"Yueyue, you must not be afraid! You must be honest with yourself and with Dylan. You like him... And he likes you. Just count this, don't think of anything else!"
No. I can't do it.

POV DYLAN
Shen Yue didn't wait for me to go to the Bookstore ... I also went to see her there, but she had too much work to be able to talk.
I tried again before and after dinner ... More excuses.
God, what an effort!

Author's corner
➡️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1.1K 24
Shen Yue is a fashionable young lady with a taste for trouble. Her concerned father decides to hire a bodyguard to keep her safe when the issue spira...
38.9K 2.1K 30
100% DYSHEN/ DIYUE fiction. When Shen Yue, the "coach from hell" aka "Ice Queen" trains sunshine boy, supermodel of the year, Wang He Di, what are...
18.4K 332 12
Being the daughter of one of the most richest family in Europe wasn't easy, especially when your father is hiding the truth about you. *** Yan Xi Men...
18.2K 900 15
An Alternate Universe fan fiction starring Dylan Wang and Shen Yue. Would you defy family and tradition for love? All rights reserved. No part of thi...