Perfect Match | SOPE βœ”οΈ

By sopemoni

COVER BY MY ONE BRAINCELL CARA 🐷 (@Yoongidique) ❝The only thing I could think about was having his lips on m... More

Perfect Match
address to the citizens
part one: initium finis
initium finis | 1.0.1
initium finis | 1.0.2
initium finis | 1.0.3
initium finis | 1.0.4
initium finis | 1.0.5
initium finis | 1.0.6
initium finis | 1.0.7
initium finis | 1.0.8
initium finis | 1.0.9
intium finis | 1.1.0
initium finis | 1.1.1
intium finis | 1.1.2
initium finis | 1.1.3
initium finis | 1.1.4
initium finis | 1.1.6
initium finis | 1.1.7
initium finis | 1.1.8
initium finis | 1.1.9
initium finis | 1.2.0
initium finis | 1.2.1
initium finis | 1.2.2
initium finis | 1.2.3
initium finis | 1.2.4
initium finis | 1.2.5
initium finis | 1.2.6
initium finis | 1.2.7
initium finis | 1.2.8
intium finis | 1.2.9
initium finis | 1.3.0
part two: venit omittere
venit omittere | 2.0.1
venit omittere | 2.0.2
venit omittere | 2.0.3
venit omittere | 2.0.4
venit omittere | 2.0.5
venit omittere | 2.0.6
venit omittere | 2.0.7
venit omittere | 2.0.8
venit omittere | 2.0.9
venit omittere | 2.1.0
venit omittere | 2.1.1
venit omittere | 2.1.2
venit omittere | 2.1.3
venit omittere | 2.1.4
venit omittere | 2.1.5
venit omittere | 2.1.6
venit omittere | 2.1.7
venit omittere | 2.1.8
venit omittere | 2.1.9
venit omittere | 2.2.0
venit omittere | 2.2.1
venit omittere | 2.2.2
venit omittere | 2.2.3
venit omittere | 2.2.4
venit omittere | 2.2.5
venit omittere | 2.2.6
venit omittere | 2.2.7
venit omittere | 2.2.8
venit omittere | 2.2.9
venit omittere | 2.3.0
epilogue
alternate epilogue
author's note (revisited)

initium finis | 1.1.5

5K 390 185
By sopemoni

The test is a simulation, engineered specifically for you to obtain the best results in terms of classification, taken through the digestion of a pill. Once taken, the pill will immediately have access to the tester's strengths, weaknesses, nervous system, and emotions. The tester will remain in a dormant state until the test is fully completed by the tester. While taking the test, the tester will not know that they are under simulation and all things experienced will feel one hundred percent real.

The test provides scenarios in which certain qualities that the tester is presumed to have, are tested. If the tester fails to showcase and perform at the range that the scenario in place requires, the scenario will change into another quality until it can be determined which class, division, and rank the tester is.

If the tester showcases impressive skills, they will be given harder scenarios. Depending on how the tester responds, the scenarios will get tougher and tougher to test how far the tester's qualities extend to and to test the limits and abilities of the person.

The tester may be given extremely difficult scenarios. Often, scenarios will also come from the tester's personal feelings and values they find important. These factors tend to lead to very difficult choices being made during a scenario.

The tester's performance will determine where they will be cast so the tester must do what his or her instinct tells them to do. Testers must rely on instincts and their brains alone. If not, the test will continue for as long as it has to to get the results it needs.

"Are you ready?"

Hoseok's voice boomed loudly over the speakers. He was standing at the opposite side of the glass, giving Yoongi an encouraging smile. Jimin stood behind him, his arms wrapped around Hoseok's waist. An unknown feeling washed through Yoongi at the sight. He bit the inside of his cheek to lessen the bile that rose in his throat, to make sure he didn't say any words about what was happening.

"Ready as I'll ever be." 

Yoongi sat down on the chair, opening his closed fist, which revealed a light purple tablet.

"It'll instantly dissolve once you put it in your mouth. It's tasteless but immediate reacting," Hoseok paused, "Good luck Yoongi. Let's hope this doesn't take too long. Whenever you're ready."

Yoongi took a deep breath and placed the tablet in his mouth. The second it dissolved, I began to feel lightheaded and his eyes fluttered shut.

Drowsiness overtook his senses, and Yoongi slumped down in his chair, every sense fading to black.

🌟

The first thing Yoongi heard was the sound of chirping birds. Yoongi opened his eyes slowly, trying to get adjusted to the change of scenery. Once they did, he looked around at the seemingly empty city. He walked cautiously around the streets, trying to locate anyone familiar. Little people were walking around, and those who were walking around were avoiding eye contact.

"Hey!" 

 Yoongi turned to the unfamiliar voice, taking an instinctive step back at the sight of the person addressing him. A man, with tattered clothes, a dirty, tear stricken face, limped towards him.

"Y-you, kid, do you have any food?" he asked, taking large breaths while doing so and almost stumbling in his own feet.

"I'm sorry, I don't have any food with me right now." Yoongi apologized quickly. His eyes narrowed and he pointed at Yoongi's hands.

"Then what is that?"

Yoongi looked down and noticed he was now holding what appeared to be a basket. Opening it, Yoongi realized that food was abundant in there, and as if by instinct, his stomach began to growl. He looked back up to the man who was looking at Yoongi expectantly. Yoongi looked back down to the basket, which was beginning to feel excessively heavy in his arms. His stomach growled even more at the sight, and there was nothing that Yoongi wanted to do more than to eat the food that was in the basket.

"Come on kid, give me the basket! I have to feed my family and I have no money or way to get them food," the man dropped to his knees, his voice becoming increasingly urgent, "I can't have my family dying. Please!"

At that, Yoongi's stomach growled once more.

If Yoongi didn't give him the basket with food, he and his family would starve. If Yoongi did give him the basket, chances were he would be the one starving.

Yoongi, there will always be people less fortunate than you.

Yoongi sighed, walking towards the man and handing him the basket. Instantly his face lit up, a smile spreading across his face.

"Thank you," he breathed, "You don't know how many lives you're saving. Thank you."

There was a flash of blinding white light and the air around Yoongi grew colder yet familiar. Many voices could be heard, overlapping one another, making it difficult to understand. Yoongi suddenly felt someone push past him and he stumbled, almost losing his footing as more people pushed past.

"Execution! Execution! Our great country has been betrayed!"

Yoongi looked around, his breath drawing as the realization hit him. He was back in Daegu.

"Yoongi, can you hear me?" a loud voice echoed in his ear. Yoongi flinched, his hand immediately touching his left ear, to feel that he had an earpiece in it. "Yoongi, hello?"

"I'm here."

"Good. For a second I thought we lost you," the person responded, "Do you remember what you have to do?"

"Run it by me again," he replied rapidly, "You know, just to be sure." 

"Honestly Yoongi, you're lucky you're one of our best," the person replied, sighing loudly, "The executions that will take place will be the perfect time to assassinate the President. The guards will not be guarding him, giving us a clear shot at him. A team has already been sent to retrieve Commander Park Jimin. Your job, along with your boyfriend, is to kill the President. He's already over there Yoongi, so you better hurry to him."

"Got it." Yoongi began to smile, "I'm sure he is missing me right now." The person at the other end scoffed at the remark.

"Also, I know it is going to be hard for you, but whatever you do, do not go and attempt to retrieve the other captives, no matter what. Understand?"

"Of course." 

Shouldn't be too hard, since Yoongi didn't know who the captives were.

Yoongi walked towards the direction of the crowds, trying to locate his partner in crime. Fortunately, he was one that stood among the crowd and so Yoongi caught up to him with ease. As if sensing Yoongi's presence, Hoseok turned towards Yoongi, a bright smile on his face.

"I was wondering when you were going to get here," he said, wrapping his arms around Yoongi, "I know we saw each other a few minutes ago, but I missed you." 

Yoongi chuckled, returning the embrace. "You should just take a picture of me. It'll last longer and that way I'll always be a part of you."

"I already do," he pulled away, pulling a photo from his pocket, "See? It doesn't beat having you by my side though."

Yoongi rolled my eyes. "You're so cheesy."

"Only for you," he replied cheekily. "Look, its the President."

Applause emerged from the crowd and Yoongi instinctively began clapping with them. He looked up to see the President standing proud and tall, a triumphant look in his face.

"Citizens of the Daegu sector," he began. "It is with great pleasure that I announce the end of tyranny and the horrors you have been suffering, as we have captured three key leaders in the rebel cause."

The captives come out with sacks over their heads. The guards push them and they stumble on to the floor, kneeling in front of the citizens. The President walked towards them, removing the sack from one person's head. 

Jimin's disheveled red hair came to light, a defiant expression on his face. He looked at the citizens of Daegu with no remorse in his face. 

"This man was the main commander of the rebel cause, one that used his wits and intelligence to kill five of my finest personnel, hurting our economy. He also terrorized and was responsible for the massacre at Seoul, where he and his army killed hundreds of women and children."

Gasps erupted from the crowd at this statement. Yoongi's jaw and fists clenched at the obvious lie the President was saying, at how easily he was blaming things that he had done on his own accord to Jimin.

"Because of his crimes, he will be executed," he smiled sinisterly, "and here we have the actual conspirators of the ordeal, the ones who made everything possible. They were the true masterminds of the rebel cause."

Yoongi felt Hoseok grab his hand, intertwining their fingers together, and squeezed. From the looks of it, Yoongi could tell Hoseok wasn't just trying to hold Yoongi's hand. The look on Hoseok's face said otherwise.

The President grabbed both sacks and took them off at the same time. Yoongi's breath caught in his throat. Fury bubbled inside him, having Yoongi beginning to see red. Hoseok's grip on Yoongi increased, and it took everything for Yoongi not to break free from his grasp.

"Min Rhea and Min Young."

His parents.

a/n: remember, everything that is happening is during the test. this is all in his head. the reason why he is quick to react is because he literally implanted in the scenes so it's as if they're real life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 49.9K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
643K 14.4K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
310K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...