The Boxer and the Model (Kend...

De Bolox2541

Josh Tyler is the future promise of the middleweight division. His dream is to be the champion. But what happ... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
UPDATE!!
A/N
New Story

Chapter 15

5.6K 94 7
De Bolox2541

"Let's go, Kendall! We were supposed to leave 10 minutes ago." I shouted to Kendall, who was doing her make up in her bedroom.

I was waiting for her in her living room, the problem is that I've been on instagram for an hour.

"I'm coming. Gosh, how can you be so impatient?" She said as she walked downstairs.

Today we were celebrating that Kendall, Gigi and Bella were selected to go to the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Basically I knew nothing about the fashion world, but I heard about that show and how it is supposed to be like the most important fashion show of the year and about how difficult it was to be chosen as one of the models to do the catwalk. So I understand it's a big deal for the girls.

"Impatient? I've literally been waiting for like an hour." I said as I followed her to the car. Kendall called a driver for the night as she planned on drinking and having fun. Even though I don't drink and I could drive all of them, they agreed on hiring a driver.

"Whatever. Come on, we have to pick everyone before we go to the club."

"Are you angry with me?" I asked, already knowing the answer as she didn't even look at me when she answered.

"No." Ok, so she's angry with me.

"I'm sorry." I apologize as we both entered the limousine.

"Do you even know why are you apologizing?" She snapped at me.

"For being an idiot boyfriend who doesn't understand that being so beautiful takes a lot of time o preparation?" I said, even though it sounded as if I was asking. Fuck, now she was really angry with me.

She couldn't answer as the driver stopped the car in front of Kylie's house and everyone entered the limo.

I greeted everyone and luckily Zayn and Justin decided to seat beside me. That would give Kendall some time to cool off. Yeah, I know. Great way of facing my problems. But if it works, then it works.

We arrived at the club and everyone stepped out of the limo. I stayed back and told the driver to park near the club. He nodded. I supposed he wouldn't care if he had to stay inside the car for a few hours as we were paying him a little extra for that.

When I turned around they were already inside the club. As I entered the only thing I could hear was the loud music. I had to push the people that were in front of me to be able to walk.

After a few minutes I was able to find my friends again. They were sitting down on the VIP section.

"Thanks for leaving me there guys." I said sarcastically as I sat next to Kendall. She didn't look at me which meant that she was still angry.

"You did it great. I knew you could do it buddy." Teased Gigi pinching my cheek.

"Fuck you Gigi." I said, slapping her hand away from my face.

They all laughed, all but Kendall.

"Come on Kendall. Are you still angry with me?" I asked her so that only she could hear me. "That bad was what I did? I only asked you to be quicker."

"It's not what you said. It's how you said it and how you didn't care. You didn't even tell me if I was looking good tonight."

"Well, you always look good. I thought you'd get tired of me telling you that every time we go out."

"See? You're an idiot Josh." She stood up and walked to the dance floor.

I sighed as I watched her walking away and into the crowd.

"Hard night?" Asked Kylie, sitting beside me and handing me a drink.

"I don't drink alcohol."

"I know. That's why I brought you a glass of water."

"Thanks." I said as I grabbed the glass.

"So, what happened?" Kylie asked me.

"Didn't Kendall tell you what happened?"

"Yeah, she said that she loves you but that sometimes you could be the biggest idiot on the planet. But I want to hear it from you."

"Well, I don't really know. I just told her to hurry up as she spent like an hour putting her make up on. And she says that I didn't tell her that she looks very pretty tonight." I said, taking a sip of my water.

Kylie started laughing as if I just told her the funniest joke ever.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked her, a little bit angry that she thought that this was so funny.

"I thought it was something serious." She said, still laughing.

"What happens?" Hailey asked, as I realized that all our friends were looking at us.

"Kendall doesn't want to talk to Josh because he didn't tell her that she looks pretty tonight." Everyone laughed as I noticed a group of people that were walking our way.

"Oh, poor Josh. Your little girlfriend doesn't want to talk to you?" A guy said in a mocking way.

"Excuse me. This is the VIP section. You aren't allowed to be here." Said Hailey respectfully.

"Shut up, bitch. I'm not talking to you." He said, staring directly at me.

"Hey! Don't talk to her in that way!" Said Justin, standing up and walking towards that guy.

"Or what? You'll write a song about me? Sit down and be quiet." He said, pushing Justin back to the couch.

"Go away." I said as I stood up.

"Come on Josh. After all we've been through. You're gonna ditch me for these rich kids?"

"Go away now Rafael. Or you'll find the problems you're looking for." I warned him.

"Damn. You've become very boring 'J'. You were funnier when we spent everyday in the street. You remember right? Well, don't worry, I won't beat your ass today. I'll wait to do it in the ring."

"What do you mean?"

"I've turned pro too. Isn't that exciting? Reunited in the ring, an old friendship. We fought together against the world and now we will fight each other. You look surprised." He said laughing.

"Why do you thing I'd fight against you?"

"Well, because I'm in your same division. And in the top 10 ranking. So sooner or later I will have the opportunity to beat you to death, and earning millions of dollars for it." He said laughing. "Oh, come on. Don't look at me that way. After all, you're only doing it because your useless brother couldn't do it right?"

Without thinking, my hand curled into a fist and I tried to punch him in the face but I was stopped by Zayn, who was grabbing my arm and pulling me away from him.

"Oh, yeah. I remember. Sensitive subject, isn't it?" He said as he walked away laughing.

No one said a word as I stood there panting after Zayn released me.

"Dude. What just happened?" Asked Zayn after a minute of silence.

"I have to go." I said, making my way through the crowd place.

"Josh! Come back Josh!" I heard them calling for me. But I didn't care.

I needed some fresh-air. Finally, I could get out of the club. I decided to walk home to clear my thoughts.

That was Rafael. An old friend of mine. He was one of the bad companies I had years ago. When I met him, Rafael was an amateur boxer, but I never thought he would become a professional. He always said that the only reason he had to box was because he liked hurting the opponent. Yeah, that guy was stupid since day 1, but I was stupid too, so we were best friends.

After the accident I never saw him again. Until now. He knows everything about me. Things not even Kendall knows. Things I'm ashamed of. I'm not proud of the things I did back then. And most of those things I did I was with Rafael. If I have to fight against him in the future, he could destroy everything I have with a few words.

A/N: I know. I posted another chapter yesterday but I was so inspired that I could finish this one today. So, a little bit of drama to the story. Same as always, if you have any suggestion or anything you want to say feel free to leave a comment or to send me a private message.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

221K 5K 61
𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃. ☆ 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦...
198K 5K 38
"𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝙒𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙩, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙆𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙒𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙖𝙮 𝙒𝙚 𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙇𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘼𝙧𝙤...
42.5K 1K 14
one night, one bet, one month. "It's a dangerous game you are playing Bieber."
177K 2.5K 30
Sum short ass imagines. (On and Off Updates)