jian oneshots

By itsonlyyouandi

a collection of jian oneshots that i come up with. i accept requests. highest ranking- #1 in #jian More

dare pong at dom's
dinner for us
you're my bitch
getting high
teddy bear
taking care of jc
i thought it was mutual
with you, always
attending a pride parade
it's you
whatever happens in new york stays in new york (pt.1)
guys try girl products (pt.2)
we became pregnant women for an entire day (pt.3)
i'm all yours
lost little boy in the park
new year's eve
unfaithful
a new friend
sick in paradise (pt. 1)
daddy's little boy
first time for everything
inconvenient complications (pt. 2)
it's bedtime baby
valentine's day surprise
polar opposites
lies detected
struggling with change
it's a match
a change of events
oversized load
a sexual ardor

a mysterious bump

1K 19 0
By itsonlyyouandi

thank the lad bible for giving me this idea the other day. they posted a story similar to this on snapchat lol

mpreg (male pregnancy) is common in this

~~~

jc

"kian," i yell to him.

"what?" he asks me from upstairs.

"come down here and take a look at this."

i hear his footsteps on the stairs. "what's up?" he asks me when he's finally in the living room.

"look," i tell him, pointing at my stomach.

"jesus christ," he says, dropping his phone, his mouth flying open.

my stomach seemed to have gotten bigger from yesterday. way bigger. as if i've just swallowed an entire watermelon. perhaps even two.

"how and why did this happen? are you even a carrier?!" he asks me, shocked, staring at my now enormous belly.

"not a fucking clue," i respond to both of his questions, just as confused as he is.

"you look like you're at least eight months pregnant. maybe nine."

i swallow a lump that's now rising in my throat. "god no. i'm not ready for that. we're not ready for that. we're just a couple of immature fucks who make stupid videos on the internet for fun. it's our career, too."

he sighs heavily. "let's buy a pregnancy test and find out."

when those words leave his lips, i get a sharp pain in my abdomen. it hits me so hard that i curl into ball. kian comes to my side, hoping that by comforting me the pain will go away. it doesn't. it keeps getting worse and worse as the minutes go by.

"yea, i'm pretty sure you're pregnant," kian says.

"no, fuck no. don't say that. it's a fucking lie," i say, trying to convince myself more than him. after i say that, something wet starts to trickle down my legs. kian and i gasp at the same time, loudly, watching as it slowly soaks my pants.

"and yet here you are getting contractions. on top of that, you're water just broke. i'm no doctor, but i think you're in labor."

another pain, my bad, contraction, hits me again. the pain keeps getting closer and closer.

"fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," i murmur, unable to bear the pain.

"i kinda did, which is why we're here now," kian says with a nervous laugh.

"i'm in labor, about to have our child, and you have the audacity to make jokes now?"

"right, shit, sorry." he shakes his head. "come on, we need to get you to a hospital. can you get up on your own, at the very least?"

i try as best as i can to do so. with my huge belly in my way, i can't even see my own two feet. i feel like i'm actually going to fall when i almost do, but kian catches me right before i hit the floor.

"guess i'm gonna have to carry you bridle style to the car," he huffs out, picking me up. he exhales loudly. as if i weigh that much.

i grab my stomach. i feel like i'm dying. "ugh, i hate these goddamn contractions. i'd much rather die already."

i complain all the way to our car. kian ignores my complaints and gently places me in the back and rushes back to the drivers seat. i groan in pain from the contractions i keep getting the entire car ride to the hospital. my wet pants aren't even bothering me at the moment. it feels like a century has passed by until we finally get there. i try again to get up on my own when i'm out of the car, but another contraction strikes me, so much harder than before. it hits me so bad that tears start to fall down my face. sweat drips from my forehead, too. i hate this so fucking much.

kian picks me up and takes me all the way to the emergency room. a couple of people recognize us who most likely watch our videos, but i honestly don't have the time nor the patience to greet them at the moment. neither does kian. a doctor spots us right away, noticing that i'm pregnant and comes rushing towards us with a wheelchair. kian sets me down in it and the doctor pushes me pass some double doors along with a couple of hallways. kian tries his best to keep up with us.

"where are you taking me?" i ask the doctor.

"delivery room," he says, sounding out of breath.

we reach the delivery room. the people in the room are just chatting, as if a pregnant man did not just barge in, ready to deliver a fucking baby.

"hello?" the doctor and i say unison, both of us sounding extremely irritated. kian's too out of breathe to say anything to them.

everyone turns their heads, shocked and panicking at the same time. as they rush to get everything ready, the doctor leaves and comes back with a hospital gown for me.

"here," he says, tossing it to me. "put this on. quickly. and get on the bed when you've got it on. i'll tell you the rest in a sec."

kian helps me take off the clothes i'm currently wearing and get into the hospital gown. we struggle for a few minutes until i finally have it on. then, kian picks me up and places me on the hospital bed. the doctor sees that i'm already on the bed and he comes to make sure my legs are in the right position. at first i struggle because of my stomach. then, i finally have it, even though it feels awkward and really uncomfortable.

the doctor lifts up my gown. "he better start pushing soon," he tells a nearby nurse. fuck's sake. i already know that's going to be ten times worse, i think to myself.

"young man," the older woman tells me in a warm, sweet voice, "start to push when i tell you to."

"okay," i manage to say through the pain. i sound like i'm out of breathe already.

kian grabs my hand and kisses it. "you'll get through this soon. trust me. it'll be over before you know it."

"god, i hope so," i say through gritted teeth, feeling pain in my entire body now.

"push," the nurse demands. i do as told, squeezing kian's hand, hard. god, it hurts like a bitch.

"again," she says. she tells me this three more times.

"i see the head!" the doctor exclaims.

i quickly glance at kian. he's smiling from ear to ear now. every push that comes after that one is much less painful than the ones before.

"just a couple more pushes," the nurse reassures me after a shit ton of them. i throw my head back and push longer and harder than ever before. i squeeze kian's hand so hard this time i feel like i'm going to break it.

"one more and you're done!" the doctor says.

i push for a final time. screams fill the air. kian and i smile wide and start to cry. more sweat pours from my skin.

"it's a boy," the doctor says before he takes our baby away to clean him up.

"a boy," i repeat before everything around me goes black.

~~~

i wake up. why am i in a hospital room? i ask myself. i start to remember everything that happened and happily sigh. i look around and see kian sitting in a chair holding a small baby. my baby. our baby.

"you're up." he looks at me and smiles.

"how long was i asleep for?" i ask him, yawning, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. i try to sit up a little straighter, but wince when i move only the slightest bit, feeling sore all over from the labor.

"about three hours. i'm surprised you didn't sleep longer. you went through a hell of a lot of pain and suffering."

"yea, i did, but it was all worth it. now let me hold my baby boy."

kian gets up from his seat and hands me our baby.

"we did it, even though we're not prepared to be parents yet," i say. i look at him. he's sleeping at the moment. i take in his entire face. his lips, his tiny nose, even his small hands and feet. a couple of tears escape from my eyes. i don't even try to wipe them away. he's so beautiful.

"we sure did. there's just one small problem."

i look at him, slightly confused. "what's the problem?"

"he doesn't have a name yet."

"holy shit. you're right. got anything in mind?"

"how 'bout tristan?"

tristan. i look at our little baby again. "i like that name. a lot. tristan it is," i say.

we're both still smiling like a bunch of fools.

"he should have both of our last names, too. tristan lawley-caylen. or caylen-lawley," i say, albeit i don't really like either of them now that i've said them out loud. "or perhaps just one of our last names."

"that's for you to decide, my dear fiancé," kian says.

"fiancé?" i ask him, confused again.

he digs in his pocket and comes up with a box. he opens it to reveal an engagement ring. it's a nice silver color with a diamond in the middle of it. one of my hands flies to my mouth. tears are now streaming from both of my eyes.

"i've been meaning to find the right time, so why not now? so, jc caylen, will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me and spending the rest of your days on this earth with me by your side? along with our only son?"

"yes!" i reply immediately with no hesitation. he giggles a little. i see that now we're both crying. he puts the ring on my finger.

"we're really gonna spend the rest of our lives together, huh?" i say, smiling harder than ever before.

"'til death do us part," he says.

i laugh at the cheesy saying. "i can't wait."

"neither can i," he says, placing one of his hands on our little baby boy's head. his hand seems to be way bigger than his tiny head. from the simply affectionate touch, tristan stirs a bit. he lets out a small yawn and opens his eyes. they're big and brown.

"he seems to favor you more than me," i tell kian, a little envious. i remove his beanie to see his head full of nothing but curly hair. i run my fingers through it, feeling its softness and twisting a few strands of it.

"that curly hair tells me otherwise," he says back, chuckling.

"but he seems more like you in the face."

"bullshit. look at the nose. his damn lips. exactly like yours."

"and the eyes?"

"hard to say since we both have brown ones."

i place his beanie carefully back on his head. "did the doctor say how much longer i have to be here?"

"not much. just a couple of days if you and the baby keep doing well. then, it's back home."

i take a look at kian. he's a mess. "look at you," i tell him. "go home. take a shower. take a power nap. you need all three."

kian looks himself over. "i agree. you sure you'll be okay here all alone, though? i don't want you feeling lonely."

"i won't be alone," i say, looking down at tristan. he looks back at me with his chocolate brown eyes. he still seems kind of sleepy. i rock him a little, hoping that'll help him drift back to sleep.

"alright. i'll be back in about an hour. probably more. i'm kinda hungry. want anything?"

"taco bell."

"on it." he kisses my cheek then tristan's forehead and walks out the door.

when kian leaves, i admire the engagement ring he gave not too long ago. it shines as i turn it in the light. another tear rolls down my cheek as reality actually starts to settle in. i'm going to spend the rest of my days with the father of my son, my best friend, my soulmate, my soon to be husband.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 46 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...
94.5K 2.3K 40
Just a bunch of Jaspar one shots/short stories made by moi |*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*| I will add warnings if they're needed at...
5.3K 112 29
Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, & Voltron.... ONE-SHOTS!! -Requests are open -Only fluff sooo no lemons -First story! Sorry if its bad :)