The One For Me | Minsung

By starrylix_

Jisung is a quiet kid who sits in the back of the classroom and admires Minho, the school's center of attenti... More

** Introduction **
01. Eyes like the Stars
02. Your Smile Kills Me
03. The Accident
04. Can't Stop Thinking of You
05. Another Day Dreaming of You
06. Secretly Looking at You
07. Let's Meet Again
08. Just Me and You
09. Let's Walk Together
10. You're Beautiful
11. I Want to Kiss You
12. Kiss me
13. The Aftermath
14. You Make Me Smile
15. Something Suspicious
16. Can't Wait to See You
17. The Party
18. The Party Pt. 2
19. Your Secret
20. Confessions
22. Will you...?
23. ...Be mine?
24. Our First Date
25. The One For Me

21. You're Always on My Mind

18.6K 703 305
By starrylix_

Minho P.O.V

Later that day when I went home I took a shower and laid in bed. I could not stop thinking of Jisung. He was all I could think about. From our first meeting, to our kiss, to the party, to how cute he looked today...my mind was filled with him.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

Then I started thinking about us together. Jisung is very special to me and I don't want to lose him. I need to ask him something important... I need him.

Jisung P.O.V

While walking home all I could think of was Minho. Even after I got home, took a shower, and ate I was dreaming about Minho. Today he looks so captivating and beautiful. I can't get him out of my mind. He makes me feels things I never felt before.

Is this what it feels like to be in love?

Suddenly I got a text notification. I turned on my phone. The text was from Minho.

Minho
Hi Jisung!

Jisung
Hey Minho!

Minho
I just wanted to say how much I like you. You are so special to me and I am glad we met and started talking.

Jisung
Aw thanks Minho! I feel the same way about you. You are so special to me I cannot describe it.

Minho
That saying, can I asked you a question?

Jisung
Sure what is it?

Minho
Jisung...

-------------------------

-Cliffhanger!!! Hahah sorry. Keep reading to find out the important question. Even though its pretty obvious lol. And sorry it's a short chapter!! I wanted to leave it off on a cliffhanger.

~Astayyy <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.6K 526 24
Jisung is a popular boy in college when a new student comes. His name is Lee Minho. Jisung thought Minho was in love with him. But I guess he thought...
30K 1.6K 29
Minho and Jisung were childhood best friends but had a fall out during their high school years. Minho was at his peak and Jisung was just a little ye...
12.3K 605 27
One of my cuter books I've written (✅) "Why do you love him so much?" -some rando "Why wouldn't I? Have you seen him he's amazing, amazing for me...
174K 5.8K 72
minho and jisung dated for 4 years, until Minho chose his career as an idol and broke up with jisung. three years later, jisung is famous songwriter...