Don't Leave Me (Don't hurt hi...

By bigtiddijk

Second book after "Don't hurt him" I would recommend you read that book before this one. ... More

INTRO
PROLOGUE
PART1
PART2
PART3
PART4
PART5
PART6
PART7
PART8
PART9
PART10
PART11
PART12
PART13
QUESTIONS
PART14
PART15
PART16
PART17
PART18
PART20
PART21
PART22
PART23
PART24
PART25
PART26
PART27
Important
PART28
PART29
ENDING

PART19

2.4K 55 31
By bigtiddijk

-

J A E H Y U N ' S P O V

Current time 3:17pm

"Thanks for the coffee and the hug" she lets out a awkward laugh and I smile seeing her get all nervous. Now that I took a closer look at her, she's gotten a lot chubbier and cuter. Her face was looking a lot fuller and so was her body. A lot people might think she's overweight but to me she looks a lot better then those skinny girls. *cough* Tzuyu *cough*

"What?" She suddenly said making me blink a couple of times.
"What?" I said back as she laughed looking down on her coffee.
"Your staring" I opened my mouth and closed it back again not knowing what to say.
"You look cuter" I mentally face palmed myself looking down before our eyes met. So embarrassing.

"You mean fatter" she rolled her eyes making me frown.
"No not at all, you look fuller you know better for-" she glared at me making me stop on mid sentence. Shit.
"Just kidding" I threw her a nervous smile as she shook her head.
"Whatever" she said before taking a sip of her coffee.

"But all jokes aside you really look healthier and much better for your heigh. Besides there is nothing wrong with having a bit of meat on your skin" I gave her a genuine smile as she nodded returning it.
"That's makes me feel a little bit better but I only look chubbier because of the baby, it needs a lot of food" she nervously chucked as my eyes widened.

"Your having another baby?" she blinked a few times before she slapped herself.
"Forget what I said please" she shook her head making me feel even more confused. What's happening with her today?
"Isn't that a good thing? I though you've always wanted two kids" I tilted my head and she suddenly looked at me with a smile. Not the usual friendly smile but a smile i haven't seen for years.

"You still remember?" She but her her lips making me eyes follow them. I quickly looked up nodding my head.

"Yeah you've always told me you wanted two kids one girl as one boy. And you wanted the boy to be older since you wanted him to protect her from the bad kids like I did with you. Oh and you also wanted to take both of them to the amusement park and get them cotton candy and take cute photos as a big family. You know those photos you used to print out and stick them into your pink diary that has those weird looking unicorns on them, oh god I always used to make fun of it and you'd get upset over it. Ah it was so cute the way you pouted and didn't talk to me until I bought your favourite food. The ones near the bus stop, it was the simplest hotdogs and you loved them so much" I laughed not noticing how much I have blurted our unlit I met y/ns glossy eyes.

"Ugh...I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. Please don't cry crying doesn't look good on you. I mean you look good no matter what but like seeing you cry isn't really what I want to see right now and you've cried enough but please just st-"
"Shut up you asshole" she sobbed bitting on her lips again. I did as she told me and shut up as she cried again. God I don't know what to do right now.

"How do you remember s-so much about me. I-I though you w-wouldn't remember memories with had together" she sniffed looking at me with big eyes. Her eyes held the universe in them. The same eyes I fell for that day.

"I thought I did something wrong, don't scare me like that y/n" I let out a laugh before walking to the other side and sitting beside her.

"I told you before I moved back to America right? I didn't leave you because I wanted to I did it because I had to and the memories with has together are times I never want to forget. You have no idea how much you meant to me y/n, even if I never showed...I loved you so much. It was the hardest for me to pretend to hate you and not care for you when those girls started to pick on you again. And how much guilt I felt and how much tears I cried when you moved back to Korea, it was hard for me too and I can never forget anything that happened between us, it was like a sweet dream" I rubbed her back as she sobbed on my shoulders again. I love comforting her but I hate seeing her cry. But the worst part is she still gives me that same feeling, the same warmth and love. But I can never have her, not anymore.

"Why didn't you tell me that back then, you also have no idea how much I cared for you. How much I loved you, we planned our whole future for God's sake" she hit my arms with her tiny hands making me nod my head.

"I'm sorry, I was scared, scared what my father would do to you if didn't go our wish Tzuyu. I wanted you to be safe and happy but I couldn't do it both so I choose four safely because that was the only way I could make you happy. And you are happy now right? Jungkook makes you happy, your having bad times right now but don't tell me he hasn't made you happy all these years...but life has its ups and downs and these are the downs and I want you to go though these times together with him. No matter how hard it might be for you and him I want you to remember that you can only go though this pain together. If your love is true if it's strong and if it's meant to be then you'll get though everything together"

It was true, no matter what he did she should always trust him once again. And if this happened again and if her heart breaks again then she should try again but if it's too much and if she can't handle it then she can let go. But now I want her to fight for her love.

She cannot give up like I did. She has to be strong no matter what. These are the times where their love will be stronger then ever. Only if they work together and I want her to know that.

She deserves to be happy. She needs to be happy.

-

Y / N ' S   P O V

Current time 3:57pm

I let every single word sink into me. One side of me though he was wrong and the other was saying he was right. I have to trust him, but what if he breaks it again? What is everything does back to normal and it crashes again? I won't be able to take that. I will break. I won't be able to hold on any longer.

But what if everything changes, what if everything becomes better, what if we finally find happiness?

"Thank you for everything" I whispered as Jae-hyun drove away. I sighed before walking into the hospital. I don't think all of this stress was good for the baby but I couldn't stop myself. It was all too much and I pray that he/she is alright.

-

"I see you've been stressing a lot lately" the doctor sighed in disappointment.
"Sorry but things have been really tough for me lately" I tried to fool myself and the doctor.
"Do you want to talk about it a little because you know very well that all this stress may cause you to loose the baby" I bit my lips and the thought. I can't loose him/her. That could cause me to finally break myself. That can't happen. Ever.

"I caught my husband with another woman and we fought but I have a lot of friends that comfort me so I feel a lot better. The baby isn't affected to much by it right?" I looked at her with hopefully eyes as she nodded a little.
"I see you can't really control that but id advise you to talk everything out with him, there is always two sides of the story and I'm sure your husband had a good reason" she tried to comfort me so I nodded but I couldn't be convinced. No matter what anybody says, I have to hear it from him but I was scared of what he will say. What if he just leaves. I can't live without him.

"I will try my best to do everything I can to keep baby healthy" she smiled nodding her head understandingly.

-

Current time 5:37pm

Jae wouldn't come to the hotel with me. He forced me to leave him at Sanas again. I can't believe the pressure I am putting on both of my children in. They don't deserve all this pain and conflict at this age. I never though they would have to go though something like this. I always planned the perfect family for them but I guess it doesn't always go as planned.

I walked to our hotel room seeing something beside the door. My eyes widened at the boutique of red roses with a small note on the edge. It was definitely Jungkooks hand writing.
I didn't know what to feel as emotions overwhelmed me as I read the card.

Please don't leave me y/n, I'm so sorry for all the pain I caused you. I can't live without either of you. I'll do everything to gain your trust I just need you to believe in me just one more time. Please.

-
Another chapter because I let you guys starve.

And I'm sorry that the description of the story is confusing you, don't pay too much attention to it. The story will probably won't go that way because I don't want this story too be too dramatic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915 44 28
"Please don't leave me..." "I'm sorry" A famous baseball player, falls in love with Y/n. But dating a celebrity has its own consequences.. What will...
4.2K 343 19
"You're not who I thought you were." BOOK TWO OF AFTERTASTE (I highly suggest you read the first book first :))
8K 354 15
"We will protect you no matter what" This was my first fanfic or story actually...so I hope you support me by your comments and vote💜💜💜😜 • Destin...
1.3K 55 41
After being broken in every way imaginable, Yoongi tries to remember what it was like to be whole-but everything is different now and he doesn't know...