avneil-thru all odds

By abhishna

a story of an junior doctor Avni with other friends and a senior department head doctor Neil, hope they final... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
A/N
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Tag
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

chapter 34

1.4K 186 216
By abhishna

Well!! I m late.....so won't say that I m early!!!

The reason maybe lame but this time I was really nervous about this chapter!!

I had asked some time just to gather up myself to update..

But thanks to Anupama and hira....who time n again reminded me that an update a week keeps them happy for whole week!!!

Also Keerthi I am finally here with an update!!

Ok! So now u all can read the chapter!!!
Do comment

Now avni was giggling continuously imagining the scenes and here our doctor Neil was tensed about the things.

Neil-Dekho this is wrong, I am a freaking senior doctor.....if the juniors see me like this then how am I gonna create an example? Just understand!!( In an horrid face)

Avni-we (still laughing) will create a history....aaj ki taaza khabar....Dr . Neil Jo ki hospital ke senior most doctor hai!!...

Neil-(horrified tone) no.....stop where u are!! Just stop! Don't you think that you are taking advantage of us being frenemies?? I just pray that there was doreamon and his pocket here to save me from this sinchan!!!(dramatically)

Avni- u....called me sinchan??(cheerfully and excited tone)

Neil-(with confused look) yes!!! Y?

Avni-(cheerfully) cause I love sinchan very much... And for this even if I don't want to say this but thank you.....I am so fond of sinchan and action kamen!!

Neil-(sarcastically) and what about his mom.....Mrs. Nohara??

The smile on Avni's face fell down as if mixcy actually gave a punch to Avni
Avni-is she even a thing to remember in an uninterested tone. Leave that aside cause now the nurse might be here any moment with the equipments and as u said u need my help right(smirking while Neil was nodding in a furious no) no problem u can thank me later....I will help u out!

Soon the nurse arrived and she started to prepare for samples to be taken.

Although the water on the his lap had dried out but then too not that completely leaving a mark still there and would require sometime to dry that out.

Avni on the other hand was enjoying it alot and most importantly she was irritating the hell out of our doctor saab.

Come on I can't be that unjust to our hero !!! Let's give him at least a towel to cover himself. Readers this is gonna be fun

Avni-so nurse ab doctors ko aap bula lijiye(smirking towards Neil) hum samples lena start karenge!!

Nurse- but sir has to speak to Neela maam...right? He said me that!

Avni-(eyes glistening with new hope whereas our hero mentally appreciating the nurse and looking at Avni) oh.....that is really important...sir I think u should go ! Before Neela maam goes...surely it might be important!

Neil-(composing himself) haa...an.....no....no that can wait ....I will speak tomorrow nothing that can't be ignored!!

Avni- no sir , I would not like that u are not meeting her ...... I was also thinking that she too needs a blood test and was gonna bother Ali but now it's good we will call her here and then two works could be done together....what say(said the last with smirk)

Neil gave her that I will see u later and then immediately- no I will do that tomorrow no need.

But humare hero ki koi sunta hai kya, chahe reader ho ya heroine .....bichare ki to koi value hi nhi

Avni just royally ignored that and intercommed Neela and she was there in 5 mins time.

Here Neil was just cursing the (writer) fate of his that this little devil in front of him has started to ruin!!

Neela-bacha what happened y you called me here?

Neil was now sweating....and thinking how to tackle the situation

Avni-(cheerfully) I didn't met you today and most important that you needed to take your regular check up done.

Neela-(scrunches her nose) so this is that u get to meet ur daughter after a long day without meeting her.

Avni-(rolls her eyes) yes!! Stop being dramatic

Neela-fine now let's start...btw how are u Neil....u had something to speak to?

Neil-y..yes....I mean...no ..I mean yes..... something related to wards and equipment!!

Neela-ok....but y r u sweating this much....u r ok na?

Neil-yes!! I am....I am ...fine..

Avni was just laughing in background seeing his condition.

Avni-sir please take maam's sample!!

Neela- y ? U won't take it today?

Avni-no....as today I want him to take.

Neela-but...

Avni-no ifs and but just sit quietly.

Neela was thinking that y is this girl treating her like this and Neil being so quiet not so him but sat quietly with a pout.

Neil just took his chair dragging just to ensure that at least that towel don't fall away and he started to take the injection in his hand.

Neela- r u seriously ok na? I mean y u dragged the chair and y r u not standing up?

Neil-I ..I ma ...I am...ok!!! Just tired that's all...

Now Avni couldn't hold back and openly started to laugh...while Neil was glaring at her...which no one valued even our readers as well.

Neil-hey...u stop laughing it's not a joke going on( bit annoyed) first of all u put me in a situation and then now all u do is to make it difficult for me than helping me out!!

Avni-( who was till now laughing just narrowed her eyes and spoke with equal annoyance) this is what u get to take my blood sample with creating that drama and top of that laughing out loudly on that.

Neil-that was compulsory!

Avni-I said that I would have taken it tomorrow

Neil- y not today?

Avni- (now stands up) cause I wanted to meet a friend!!! I said u!( Gritting her teeths)

Neil too in the flow gets up and -( banging his hands on table) vo friend Jo hai hi nhi!??

Now before both could continue further they heard the giggling sounds and they tilted their heads only to discover that the thing , Neil was trying to cover up since long time is now in front of Neela and she's openly laughing like her daughter....ufff..like mother like daughter!!

Neela-so this is done by Avni(still laughing)

Neil quickly sat and - maa thats not fair!! U also laughing??

Neela...-haaa...hahaan... sorry.(but she could not control)

Finally when she was in control

Neela- to this is done by Avni?

Neil-yes!!

Avni-but!!

Neela-come on Avni he's a senior doctor , who does that?

Avni-exactly he's a senior doctor and who does that?...he told me about cockroaches and took my blood sample.

Now again Neela couldn't control and it was Avni's turn to pout.

Avni- do one thing u keep laughing...I am going.

Neela- Accha sorry....I won't laugh just sit. But now what? How r u gonna go home Neil? In this state.

Neil- exactly! How am I gonna go home!! And leave that the junior doctors are waiting in a que to get the samples taken!

Neela- what!?(shocked) why?

Neil-all thanks to ur daughter.... it's all her plan....I don't know what's gonna happen.

Neela-do u have any spare clothes?

Neil- I had and this the spare one's I am wearing!

Neela- oh god....now what shall we do of the juniors...Ali is also assisting dr.sharma!

Avni-well ! I have an idea....(smirking)

Neil-then what are u waiting for(annoyed)

Avni- for u to say sorry and please(with a forced smile)

Neela-Avni!!!!

Avni- not working mom!!

Neela- Neil leave it just say that and complete this before anyone barges in .I am outside engaging them and u ms. Avni u have only 5 mins.

Avni-works all well only if..

Neil-sorry and please!

Avni-come on I expected a better please at least if not for sorry!

Neil-(in a pleasing tone) please(with a puppy face)

Avni- Ur please was pathetic but Ur puppy face worked this time now quickly get up and sit on the study table it's better u don't get up from there now.

He obliged and soon the juniors started to come and Neil and started to take samples.

Now it was Karan and DD coming.

Avni-now u need to watch out because they won't be easy to dodge.

Neil- how will they be as they are ur friends afterall

And they came.

Karan- are Avni u r also taking blood samples impressive.

Avni-( rolls her eyes) I guess that I am a doctor so I know to take it.... now come..

Karan- hell!!! No....I won't come to u! U take dd!

Dd-y u always sacrifice me.....I m not Bali Ka Bakra.

Karan- let me rephrase it u r our official balidaan ki Devi!!!

Avni-haww!! DD when did u changed ur gender!(in an horrified tone)

Neil rolled his eyes muttering nothing can happen of them

While DD who was just having water choked and coughed that out

Dd- what......are u even in Ur senses?(shot a glare towards Karan)

Karan-(gulping hard) Avni.....baby!! That was a sarcastic remark!!

Neil mimicked - baby!! My foot!

Now before the trio engaged in how to destroy Neil's cabin Ka mission he interrupted

Neil- I guess others are waiting in que!!

Karan-(while laughing) sir we have no mood to go out anytime soon!

Avni-and why is that so?

Dd- cause the next doctor deserves this!!

Neil-no!! U have to goo!!asap!(widen his eyes)

Now Avni was first frown and then her eyes widened in horror
The trio said together while Neil closed his ears

All- dia!!!!

Neil- oh...my.....eardrums...... Save me!

Avni- y r u irritating her?

Karan- irritating and we .....no it's vice versa ....if u would listen to our story there would be no thrill, no action,!

Dd-only lots of suspense and horror.

Neil-(made a weird face) what??

Dd-(fake crying) as we knew that it's Avni and u are taking the blood samples we thought to come later as we wanted to spend time with Avni

Karan- but hota wahi hai Jo manzoore khuda hota hai!! We came late only see that dia is behind us!!

Dd- that too with her gang!! I mean this worst punishment we can get

Neil rolled his eyes and Avni shaked her head in disbelief.

karan- till now we thought that she's beauty without brains but who knew she's witch in disguise of a girl.

Neil who was listening now just grabbed a glass of water to drink.

Avni-hey y are u calling her that! How many times I should tell u to at least respect the fact that she's a girl!!

Dd- yes we were until the point where she commited that maybe Neil or Ali would him in next 30 days.

Now Neil had every right to choke on the water that he was having!

Neil-(with much difficulty) what!!!!?

Karan-exactly see we said that this has horror and suspense...so this was the horror element!

Dd- the suspense was that how would u  or Ali in all Ur senses propose her!!

Avni- u might have heard wrong!
To which Neil relaxed but the very next moment

Karan- but we heard the same gold plated words again!!!

Now Neil was shocked to hear that and by mistake he stood up in the reflex reaction...

Avni just closed her eyes!!!
Please Yaar this is not fair..

Avni-(screamed ) Neil sir
!!!!!

To which all those who were looking at something or other now were looking at Avni in shock....Neil just understood and quickly looked at the jeans .....

And( a request just tell me what u thought)

thankfully his jeans were dried out...

Karan- yes! We both shouted in horror.....now tell us aren't we wrong

Dd- this is ur reaction after listening this much we toh heard alot more!!

Karan-(dramatically cries) we poor souls !! Got tortured, twisted , stained for useless thing!! That too from that!!

Neil-(clears his throat) r u sure?

Dd- 100% sir!!!

Avni-now let's gather Ur sample....enough of ur drama.

Karan-(disbelief) r u even our friend..? Is se Accha to Neil sir who believes us.... isn't it sir??

Neil just nodded.  Ek hi din mein hero ki heropanti nikal gyi....

Neil-(comes out of shock ) let's just finish with ur samples s, Avni I am taking theirs u call dia and take hers.

Avni-(widens her eyes in shock) me!!!!!?

Neil-(gulping hard) yes! U(raising his voice ) it's an order! Now!

Karan-(sympathetic tone) sir don't worry we can understand that u too don't want that dracula with u so u asked Avni.

Dd-absolutely, I would have died ,just out of the thought of dia even liking me!!

Karan-Ali bhai is lucky as he is already having riya but u to will directly fall in her target list!!

Dd-no matter what we will save u sir!! We know that u are karela(Neil gives a stern look)......I.....me ea....mean to say strict but we have our back to support u.

Karan - Avni u handle(smirking) dia and we are with sir....what say sir?

Neil just nodded and Avni went to call dia...

Phew!!!!
I don't know how it turned out to be , probably first time impatient to know about u all's reaction.

Just waiting if I kept the flow up or my boat sank!!!
Do vote and comment!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 13.7K 81
Marriage is the noblest bond between two individuals. Arrange Marriage is good. But SURPRISE MARRIAGE is amazing. It's like an adventure when you Do...
12.4K 1.2K 14
The story about a girl Avni mehta Neil and Avni both love each other last 2 years both get married but on marriage first night Avni see a different...
59.9K 10.8K 39
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
329K 15.5K 87
A story which deciphers brothers bond, love, careπŸ’•! To know peep into the story πŸ‘€πŸ‘€!!!