Intimacy

By adellights

Valerie Jenz, a shy college student has a best friend named Joel Pimentel. She falls in love with his best fr... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87 : Last Chapter : Part I
Part 88
Intimacy

Part 48

372 11 2
By adellights

Valerie's POV

My mom called just now to informed me that she already bought the flight ticket from New Jersey to London for me.

For sure, Joel got his ticket too.

"Love you too mom." I said before I ended the call.

So like what now? I did my chores and all of my assignments yesterday and today apprently my professor told me that I have no classes to attend.

Since my grades are pretty excellent. I can skip a day for rest.

I am now super free that I have no idea what I'm gonna do.

I sit on the couch, staring at my phone. Waiting for Christopher to give me a call.

He still hasn't call or reply to my message since this morning. The last conversation I had with him on the phone was last night.

He told me that he's tired as heck after soccer practice with his team.

Also he told me he's gonna call me back in the morning but he didn't.

I sighed and lay on the couch instead. I'm so bored right now.

Is Athena free right now? What could she be doing? Perhaps I should give her a call?

I grab my phone then dialed her number.

She pick up after two rings.

"Yo."

"Hey are you free right now?"

"Yeah I was just finish baking some cookies."

"Oh..you wanna hangout?"

"Yeah sure."

I smiled, thank God.

"Okay, I'll pick up in 15 minutes."

I threw my phone on the couch then head upstairs to change into some nice clothes and apply a little amount of makeup.

Once I'm done, I went inside the kitchen to drink a glass of water before I head out.

I check my phone again and there's no missed call or even a text message from Chris.

"Maybe he's super busy."

He gotta have time for himself and his friends.

I should give him some space.

When I arrived at Athena's dorm, I gave her a call.

"Dude I can see your nipples through those fabrics." I said.

She laughed, "I don't feel like wearing a bra today so Imma free the nipples baby." She said.

I shake my head, "That's really wild."

Athena is super hot and has a great personality but I still wonder why she never had or have a boyfriend.

"So when are you gonna date someone?" I asked.

She boo hoo me, "I don't do dates anymore. It's too tiring to deal with boys. I retired." She said.

I pinched her cheek and she slapped my hand away, we both laugh and I say "You're a freaking heartbreaker my friend."

"Who cares." She said.

......

It's almost seven in the evening and Chris still never give me a call or reply to my recent text.

I started to get anxious but I'm still with Athena right now and we're currently eating fries and burgers.

"So how's the dating thing with Mr.Velez." She asked while still chewing fries.

"We're good now. Like really good." I said.

She smiled, "That's great to know that you're finally happy with him."

I nodded.

Am I?

Athena doesn't know about Chris's past and it kills me inside for not letting my best friend from college knows.

I need her opinion about this.

"I need to tell you something about Chris." I said and she nodded letting me know that I should continue.

"What do you think about gangster?" I asked.

Her eyes widened with her mouth full, "What?! Chris is a gangster?" She half shouted and I quickly cover her mouth.

Everyone looked at us for a minute, "Shhh." I said.

She gulped, "Sorry but are you telling me that Chris is a gangster or something?"

I sighed, "Well not technically a gangster but he did fight a lot of guys before."

She tapped her fingers on the table, "Hmmm...damn I never expect a pretty boy can fight huh?" She said and I shrug.

"Well he is still a dude. That cute face doesn't mean he's a good boy that doesn't know how to kick ass." I said.

She nodded, "True.. but.. so what if he fights people. That means he can protect you from danger. Awww that's sooooo romantic." She said it in the most cringy tone ever.

I threw fries on her face and she stick her tongue out at me.

"Pero like do you think if I stay with him. It could be dangerous?" I asked.

"Follow your guts." She simply said and I sighed.

I check my phone again for the last time and still there's no missed call or a reply from him.

What is he doing right now? Is he super busy? Should I call Joel??

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I said then left.

I dialed Joel's number and wait for him to answer my call. I do hope that Chris is with Joel right now.

"Yo."

"Hey is Chris with you?" I asked.

"Nope. Why?"

Oh.

"He doesn't reply to my text.. he doesn't even call me back." I said.

"Perhaps he's with Erick, they have a big soccer game coming."

I sighed and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ears. I rest my back on the bathroom wall.

"Okay..then bye.." I said then I ended the call.

I didn't mean to be a jerk to Joel but I'm extremely worried and anxious about Chris right now.

He always texted me back even if he doesn't call me.

"Dude are you gonna bring me back a British boyfriend?" Athena smirked.

I didn't focus on what she was saying but I definitely heard what she said. I just don't have the mood to reply to her.

My mind is at somewhere else right now.

Athena waved at me to get my attention. I blinked a few times then I smile a little, an awkward one.

"What's wrong? You zoned out just now." Athena said.

I fixed my hair, "It's about Chris, I wonder what he's doing right now. He still haven't reply to my text." I pouted.

She raised a brow, sighed. "You should leave him alone for like a few hours..girl I know you miss him but chill and give him privacy okay?"

I nodded, "Okay."

After doing window shopping with Athena, I drove her home safely. We  had fun honestly, most of the time random dudes just asked us for numbers but we laughed and gave them a wrong number.

It was fun. Just me and my girlfriend.

I parked my car then grab my purse so I can go inside my apartment and rest.

My eyes widened when I see a dude with leather jacket stood right in front of my door.

"Excuse me what are you doing here?" I asked.

He looked at me from head to toe and smile, a very creepy one but he is good looking.

He looks young, he looks like he's around my age and tall too.

Suddenly I felt two strong hands gripped my wrist behind my back and everything went dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.5K 1.7K 46
When she had to move to a new house and a new school she left behind a dark past that will hunt her for the rest of her life. A dark past that no one...
165K 3.3K 63
Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would become an astronomer for her and I woul...
8.3K 533 26
Joel Pimentel meet this girl at summer camp. She has brunette hair, Brown eyes, 5'5 and she always with a journal in her hand. She different from oth...
172K 1.9K 61
Valerie Prescott is hot and beautiful. She can pull any guy she want's but lately she doesn't think about boys. She just experienced something that i...