Code Lyoko: Lyoko Defenders S...

By Pastwitch98

Lyoko Defenders Season 2 The Lyoko Defenders have gathered all of the keys and brought Emi to earth. Now thei... More

Recap
Chapter 1: Sneak Peek
Chapter 1: Sneak Peek 2
Chapter 1: A New Dawn
Chapter 1 Part 2 of 3
Chapter 1 Part 2: Sneak Peek
Chapter 1 Part 3: Sneak Peek
Chapter 1 Part 3 of 3
Chapter 2
Hiatus
Trivia 2
Trivia 3
Update
Update: Chapter Number Changes
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 Part 2
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 14

Trivia 1

12 0 0
By Pastwitch98

What do the Lyoko Defenders do when not together or doing Lyoko related things? Well continue reading to find out.

Alexei: He loves watching all types of movies, no matter how bad they might be. He also enjoys playing soccer and other sports with friends from the soccer team and school. Alexei also likes visiting a certain book shop (refer to season 1 chapter ___). Alexei has been known to play video games from time to time. Sometimes he'll work out or just relax and listen to music by his favorite bands.

Cam: While he does like playing video games and is good at it. Unknown to the others, Cam prefers creating his own. He will spend most of his free time looking up information for his video games or fixing them. Some of his games, he has released online under a nickname.

Lynn: He loves music, mostly writing it. Lynn does like listening to music, but can be often found working on his own. Sometimes he'll play sports with a few guys from class.

Kya: She loves playing video games almost as much as Alexei loves watching movies, even through she doesn't have the best luck with them. Sometimes she'll go to the ice ring to skate/figure skate and relax. If going to the ice ring isn't possblie, she can be found jogging and sometimes (rarely) roller skating on inline skates. Kya also likes reading two speific comic book series.

Emi: She's still getting use to life on earth, but has found a few things to entertain her. For example, she still watches the movies Alexei recommends, no matter how bad they are. She also looks up information about life on earth, to help her get use to her new life quicker. Other times, she'll take a walk outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 85 14
(Note: This is a rewrite of Odd Nation Cartoons's Disventure Camp so please do not consider this canon and is not supposed to rival the original vers...
25.1K 495 24
(A sequal to Code Lyoko) The super computer was reactived a year after Jeremy Bolpois, Odd Della Robia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama, and Aelita Stone...
3.3K 40 26
This is a sequel to Season 5, and the final season of Code Lyoko. Go read that, or you won't understand nothing that's going on here! XANA destoryed...
935 42 9
Back from the Crimson Claws, Yugo and the Brotherhood of the Tofu look forward to some well-earned rest after they saved the World of Twelve once aga...