Laugh, Live, Love

By TheHybrid998

This story starts a week after 5x11 of TVD but before 1x8 of TO. Elijah did get bit but it's now healed. unli... More

Laugh, Live, Love
Phone Calls
Kol
Promise
Him
Dream and Letters
The Truth
Discovery and Wolf"s Bane
Tree
Chats
Dead
Davina
The Doppelganger
The End
Sequel or no sequel?
New story

not an update

305 3 0
By TheHybrid998

First sorry for not updating in so long, there are two reasons why I couldn't first I have been really busy  and second I haven't been able to update from my laptop.

Second I have been working on a few other ideas. Would you guys like me to put them up? Well one of them is a crossover of vampire dairies and the originals and starts after season 1 and 5. And the other one starts after season 4 but the originals never left and there will be at least one original character.

And I will try to update in the next few days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 492 23
Fay lives in 21st Century England, until tragedy strikes her, again, and she is sent to another world, Prythian. As she tries to live though her grie...
577K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
562K 11.5K 64
Cato Hadley. Those two words alone make my heart jump into the sky and fly into the universe, and it would take a whole millennia for my heart to co...
95.5K 2.1K 35
Ashley Robins is 15, living with her grandmother, Anne, who is very ill. On her grandma's death bed, her grandma calls a close friend of the estrange...