COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

By FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... More

1. Dramatic Breakdown
2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
12. Dramatic Plains
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
14. Dramatic Mission
15. Dramatic Games
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
19. Dramatic Rebel
20. Dramatic Hell
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
30. Dramatic Arrival
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade
Special Chapter - Lyon

26. Dramatic Truth

889 29 32
By FearIsNotEvil

The title of this chapter is soooooo suspense-y.

BECAUSE THE CHAPTER IS SUSPENSE-Y!

WAHAHAHA!

Anyway, yo, minna!

Been a quite while since I've updated. But, I'm glad I am. I love this story.

Dramatically will have... chapters less than forty. I think. Between 26 and 40 chapters, I mean.

Let's start now!

-/-/-

Chapter Twenty-Six - Dramatic Truth

-/-/-

DAY FIFTEEN - STOP THE TORNADO

6:00 am

-/-/-

The group of a fire dragon slayer, an iron dragon slayer, a lightning dragon slayer, a sky dragon slayer, a Celestial Spirit mage, an Ice Make mage, a Requip mage, a Water mage, a Gemstone mage, and a Weapon mage had fully rested for their most important and final quest.

"Alright," Laxus stood on a rock, "We've already made it this far. There's no turning back. No more tears, no more rebellions and no more weaknesses. Because, if you do so, you'd have to face me. Anyway, our final destination is just on the east side of the Secret Sea... the portal to the Dark World.

"No one will enter that portal. That portal is a portal to a world of evil, and once someone enters, you're on your own. The one thing we can't risk is our lives. Not one of us has died yet, so let's keep it going. Understood?"

"Yessir."

"Good, let's go."

Of course, the Secret Sea was vast. The beach was nearly endless. When they got to the end of it, a fog welcomed them.

"Something tells me this is it," Lucy cowered in fear, "I just don't want to go in there."

"Me neither," Wendy shook.

"Don't worry, guys," Jade said, "But, even though I've come here and seen the portal several times, I've never encountered this fog."

"The fog is a fog that belongs to Tornado Requiem," Francinna stepped forward, "I do wish I could make it disappear. But, it is only Synarto-sama that can make it disappear. After all, he is the magic-blocking wizard, and this fog is made of magic."

"Really? Well, we don't have any other choice but to get in there," Erza looked at the fog.

"Yeah," Gray nodded.

---

DAY FIFTEEN - STOP THE TORNADO

7:37 am

---

The group had entered the fog. Even though all eyes were clear, all of them were blind in the said fog. Immediately, everyone lost direction and got split into pairs.

"Hello, is anyone there?" Jade said as she didn't feel the presences of her friends beside her. It felt like she was alone.

"I just can't believe why we're here together," another voice said. Jade patted the person's head, but instead, patted the person's nose.

"It's Laxus, you idiot."

"Oh, sorry."

-

"Minna, are you still there?" Lucy looked back.

"Luce! Glad we're together!" Natsu put his arm around Lucy's shoulders, "We're like one of those kissy-kissy couples!"

"Baka..."

-

"Juvia feels strange... is there anyone here?"

"Yeah," a gruff voice said. It was a man with a whole lot of piercings.

"Gajeel-kun?"

"Who else?"

Juvia sighed in relief.

-

"Woah, everyone's gone," Gray said.

"Not quite, Gray-san!" Wendy smiled at the ice make mage.

"Oh, Wendy," Gray kneeled to be her size, "I'm glad you're with me and safe."

Wendy grinned.

-

"Francinna, are we near to the portal?" Erza asked her green-haired friend.

"Almost."

An hour later, Erza felt a strong and evil presence of magic power. She could feel it very well.

"Here we are, Miss Erza-san."

They saw the portal. Of course, it was a typical portal, but it was just small (human-size) and odd. The insides had little stars, but when you look deeper, it looked similar to Earth-Land, but much more evil.

"It's dangerous," she mumbled, "We've been separated from the rest. What do we do now?"

Francinna's innocent look turned serious and she unsheathed her sword before pointing it at Erza's throat with such speed.

"Let's reveal secrets like other teenagers do, Erza Scarlet," Francinna grinned evilly, "I'll go first. I've tricked you."

"W-What? Francinna, did that fog get into your brain?"

"No. In the contrary, the fog in my brain already got out. This is the real me. I'm the trickiest general of Tornado Requiem, and mission is to annihilate you!"

"You can't kill me," Erza requipped into her Japanese cloth and took her Benizakura sword, "Before you do, I'll kill you first. I had a feeling you were like this. You're lucky my friends were there."

"Yes, I was lucky. In fact, there is a serum that I have installed in your body through the medicine I gave you the day I freed you. It takes your magic power unknowingly. Sycarto-sama invented it, and he sacrificed himself for me to get my chance."

"A serum? What are you-"

Erza didn't get to finish her statement. Her magic power was already drained out, and Francinna had cut her. Soon, she was weakening.

"No!" Natsu and Lucy had arrived.

"You liar!" Natsu gritted his teeth, "And, for a second there, I thought you were true to us and yourself!"

"Yeah, I'll fight you too!" Lucy took out Taurus's key.

"Karyuu no Tekken!"

"Gate of the Golden Bull, I open thee! Taurus!"

Francinna used her own magic and made fake puppets or clones of Taurus to hit Lucy and Natsu. When she did it successfully, the clones vanished.

"It's Cloning Magic..." Erza mumbled, slowly falling down.

"Shut your mouth," Francinna glared at her, "This way, I can beat you and your little friends through a small kind of magic. Isn't it amazing?"

"Don't worry, Luce! We'll defeat her somehow!" Natsu grinned.

Taurus returned to his key, and Lucy smiled at Natsu, "Yeah! Gate of the Goat, I open thee! Capricorn!"

"Lucy-sama, shall I defeat your enemy?"

"Do it with Natsu!" she grinned.

"Very well."

"Alright, that's the spirit!" Natsu said, "Karyuu no Yokugeki!"

"As if I'd let you get away with this," Francinna smirked and made a huge axe, "If your hands fall down, goat, you will put your owner in danger. If my axe falls down, then do what you must! Dragon slayer, let's see if your fire can defeat my sword!"

She also made a sword, much to Natsu's annoyance. Of course, the fight went on with Francinna not getting hurt at all. But, Lucy was already summoning another spirit unknowingly.

"Gate of the Centaur, I open thee... Sagittarius," Lucy grinned, "Quickly, hit the woman's weapons."

"As you wish, moshimoshi," Sagittarius said before hitting Francinna's weapons.

"What on Earth-Land is going on?!" Francinna yelled as her weapons vanished.

"Alright! Karyuu no Houkou!"

"I shall assist you, Natsu-sama, for Lucy-sama says so!"

"Awesome!"

Francinna couldn't move. Sagittarius had also hit her calves. She couldn't do anything anymore.

Erza gasped as the two mages high-fived after defeating the general. They were really in sync and good. They really have improved. How long was I gone? Erza thought.

But, when Lucy and Natsu became aware of the situation, Erza was already unconscious. Too much of her magic power was already taken away.

"Even though you beat me... you won't be able to save her."

With the last of her magic power, Francinna made a clone of Capricorn and the said clone had tossed Erza's unconscious body into the portal before disappearing.

An exact second later, Gray arrived with Wendy.

---

DAY FIFTEEN - STOP THE TORNADO

9:34 am

---

"Erza!" Gray screamed. The portal began to close. He ran and ran and got himself into the portal, much to everyone's surprise.

"Gray!" Natsu and Lucy yelled.

But, their words were unreachable to him. The portal had already closed.

"Even in death, those bastards don't wanna part," Francinna coughed blood out, "But, I still win. I'll forever win."

Suddenly, a rumbling noise overwhelmed the ground. A Day Ark mage, a magic-blocking archer, two similar-looking men, and an old man, who looks quite strong, appeared.

At the same time, an Iron Dragon slayer, a Water mage, a Gemstone mage, and a Lightning Dragon slayer also appeared.

"Very well," the old man mumbled, "You've done well, Francinna."

"Yes, Master," the green-haired woman coughed.

"Shall we begin?" Reginald, the Day Ark mage, took his sunglasses off.

"We shall."

Another rumbling noise overwhelmed them. The portal was reopened. The old man began muttering ancient language.

"There's no time! He's summoning the tornado!" Jade yelled.

"You won't get through us," Reginald threw his sunglasses away, "We're the generals of Tornado Requiem. You won't be able to stop us."

"Hey, what about a Phantom Lord reunion?" Gajeel smirked at Juvia, "We'll take one of those bastards down Fairy Tail-style, though."

"Of course, Gajeel-kun."

"Lucy-san, let's do it!" Wendy grinned at Lucy.

"Alright!"

"I'll work alone because I'm awesome!" Natsu smirked, cracking his knuckles.

"Guess we're fighting," Jade said to Laxus.

"Yeah."

"Fairies versus Tornadoes... what a sight," Francinna grinned evilly, "What a sight that I'll never forget."

Jade smirked.

"As if we'd lose to you."

-/-/-

Good chapter!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

Follow me! Also on Twitter: @FearIsNotEvil

Love you,

FearIsNotEvil ⚡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 249 20
Disclaimer ALERT!!!!: I don't own Fairy Tail. Hiro Mashima does. This plot is somewhat based on my own. However, the plot is similar to She's The Man...
181K 6.7K 22
[𝐑𝐄-𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆] Lucy Heartfilia thought she had it all. She was in the best guild, had the best friends, was allowed to practice her magic. But...
88.3K 3.5K 41
"I don't know HOW I fell in love with you! Maybe...maybe you should've just LET me fall from the Phantom Lord roof that first time we fought. That wa...
265 7 5
Amber Fullbuster has been alone for a long time now. Since the attack that left her as an orphan she's done what she had to in order to survive. No...