The Virgin and The Pornstar...

By shutupsinderella

REWRITTEN AND WAY BETTER VERSION IS NOW UP! Warning: Some scenes in The Virgin and the Pornstar contain sex... More

THE VIRGIN AND THE PORNSTAR
1. My Sister Is A Pornstar
2. I Get Splattered In The Face With White Paint
3. My Virgin Eyes Are Ruined!
4. One Lucky Bitch
5. Like Princess Belle
6. The Most Important Part
7. Little Milashka
8. I'll Show You What A Creampie Is
9. No Fucking Clue
10. Ravenous
11. Daughter of Satan
12. Let's Play, Bitch.
13. My Kryptonite
14. Count to Ten
15. The List
16. Crying For Me All Day
18. Meeting the Sadist
19. I Like Watching You Squirm
20. 100 Chicken Wings
21. MindGeek
22. What Else Am I Good For?
23. 10 Hour Flight
24. The Party: Part 1
25. The Party: Part 2
26. The Party: Part 3 - FINALE
27. Baby Grind On Me
28. Do You Want Me To Choke You?
29. I'm Done
30. I Can't Lose You: Part 1
31. I Can't Lose You: Part 2 - FINALE
32. The Man Who Loves Me
33. Closer to You
34. Deal
Epilogue
BEFORE YOU GO: TVATP (Rewrite) + More ❤️

17. Surprise, Baby.

60.5K 1.3K 614
By shutupsinderella

HISTORIA

Sometimes I get really confused when an attractive person talks to me first.

I made the dance team, I was the first they picked and after that, so many attractive guys started giving me their attention.

And take Giovonni for example, he's really attractive and now I'm finding him cuter each day. We've been hanging out on campus since Monday and today he's coming over to study for a quiz we have next week.

Tomorrow is our...date. I'm calling it a date now because he's growing on me. I'm still a little skeptical though. I don't trust him, but if tomorrow's date goes well and we end up going on more then maybe this will grow into something more.

Just the thought of having a boyfriend is kind of scary but also exciting, this feeling makes me feel fuzzy inside.

And he's so sweet, but that's how they are at first, they treat you like a princess and they act like they're the perfect guy but really they just want sex, so I have to keep my guard up with Giovonni.

Yet I'm in my room, trying to figure out what the heck I'm going to wear when he comes over. My bed is covered in a pile of clothes I tried on for today but nothing pleases me, I have nothing to wear damn it!

Thank goodness I organized my bookshelf because if I haven't then my room would've been chaotically messy, so Giovonni and I can study in here.

This is going to be embarrassing, Alexio pretty much lives here now. The man just doesn't want to go back to his place and Rosa is also going to be here today. Maybe I can ask Giovonni if he wants to go to our school's library? I know they're open until late at night....no, I can't do that, it's too last minute.

There's only one thing I can do then.

I shove my clothes in my drawers, I'll just hang them up later, and march out of my room after finding a decent outfit. I found Alexio and Rosa playing Uno on the floor. I place my hands on my hips, "You guys need to get out."

ALEXIO

"You guys need to get out."

Rosa and I shared a look and we turn to face Historia, she's wearing a cute ladybug print sleeveless dress with a cherry necklace. Her hair was a mane of curls, probably because of that hair diffuser I found her using this morning.

She's so beautiful even though she looks nervous as fuck, "Why are you so stiff?"

"Yeah," Rosa agreed, putting her cards down but making sure I don't know what she has, "you look like you did something you shouldn't have done."

Historia chewed on her bottom lip and the urge to pull on it between my teeth surged through me, "Giovonni is coming over and I think it's going to be awkward with you two here so I need you to get out and leave the apartment for mys-"

"Woah, woah, wait," Rosa chuckles, "slow down before you have a heart attack, your boyfriend is coming over?"

Boyfriend?! When did this happen?! She didn't tell me shit!

"He's not my boyfriend!" Historia snaps, glaring at a snickering Rosa.

Good, now I feel at ease, but why the fuck is this shithead coming over? I glared at my cards, does Historia actually like this guy? They only met a few days ago.

Because of this fucking Giovonni, Historia and I haven't spoken to each other that much yet I'm here all the time, we haven't even touched. Does she even crave my touch anymore? What happened to "three weeks without you would be pure Hell"?

"He's not your novio yet!" Rosa smirks, "but girl you're a little too late, you can't just kick us out like this all of a sudden."

I wasn't going to leave anyway, even if Historia tries to drag me out. I'm going to meet this fucker whether she likes it or not. Damn, this girl really brings out something in me. I've never felt possessive over a girl like this.

It all started that morning when she first sucked the soul out of me. That damn scrawny waiter looked at her like she was his. I could've been her boyfriend, I could've been her fiancé, but he had the fucking nerve to look at her with lust in his eyes.

Come to think of it, whenever someone's interested in Historia I become possessive. I can't be....I can't be jealous, right?

No, this isn't jealousy this is just me...being protective. Yeah, that's it, I'm just trying to protect her from getting hurt again because she's mine.

Her pussy is mine, her ass is mine, her tits and her mouth are mine. That sweet voice of hers begging me to make her cum is mine, her entire body is mine.

Shit, that makes me sound so damn possessive, fuck, no one has ever made me feel this way. She makes me want to wrap myself around her and hide her from anyone who has ill intentions. That bastard Giovonni better not fucking hurt my girl.

Historia and Rosa stopped their bickering when the doorbell rang.

I picked up the cards, checked if Rosa was winning, which she wasn't, and place them on the coffee table. Historia ran into the hallway to open the door and I sat on the couch, Rosa copying my actions.

The moment Giovonni saw me and Rosa, his eyes widened. It's obvious he knows who we are but I don't care if he watches our videos. I want him to know I don't like him.

Historia grabs his arm and I crush the pang in my heart away, my little milashka has a type, I see. He's not as big as me or as tall but I can tell Historia is attracted to strong men. Seeing her holding another guy really irritates me.

The glare I sent Giovonni made him blush and look down at his feet.

Slabaya ovtsa. (Weak sheep.)

"Hi!" Rosa stands and sticks out her hand, "you must be Giovonni, Historia talks a lot about you."

When has she ever? Hell, how should I know? She's spending more time with him than she is with me. I even found her talking on the phone with him before I leave for work. She probably only talks about him with Rosa then.

That doesn't make me feel like shit at all.

"She does?" Giovonni's eyes brighten with joy as he shakes Rosa's hand.

Historia nudges his arm shyly, "I promise everything I said was good."

So what's the bad? Ugh, forget it, I gotta make sure he knows I'm the real man in this room. I stood up and folded my arms across my chest, "By the looks of it you already know who I am."

Giovonni's blush intensifies, "I...well yes...I mean I..."

Historia giggles in the palm of her hand, sending my heart to flutter, "Well, Giovonni and I are going to study in my ro-"

"No you're not," Rosa smiles sweetly, "you two are going to stay out here where I can see you."

Historia frowns, "But Rosa, we-"

"Don't 'but' me, you really think I'm going to leave you alone in a room with a boy?"

I mentally thanked her. Fuck, Rosa you're the best.

Giovonni gulped, "I assure you, Rosa, I would never do anything to Historia without her permission."

Rosa's eyes turn to slits, "How old are you? What's your major?"

"I turned 24 last month and it's Business."

"Grades?"

"Straight A's, I've been on the honor roll since elementary school."

Fucking show off. I bit my tongue to keep me from mocking him. He's a year fucking younger than me since I'm turning 25 in December, I shouldn't feel like I need to show that I'm better than him. He won't last long with Historia, I know it, he'll fuck this all up in no time.

"Anywaaays," Historia rolls her eyes and starts dragging Giovonni to her room, "we'll be in my room studying so don't bother us."

Oh, baby, you better just fucking study.

HISTORIA

I dragged Giovonni into my room before everything got way too awkward for me to handle. He dropped his book bag on my blue bean bag chair and gawked at my bookshelf, "You have a lot of books."

I hopped on my bed and cross my legs, watching him read the titles of the books, "Yeah, it's my way of escaping reality."

Giovonni nods, "I understand, this world sucks balls," he turns to look at my painting and his eyes widen again, "Holy fuck, did you paint this?"

I gave him a smug grin, "Yeah, I hate to brag but I'm an amazing painter."

"Amazing? Historia, you're way better than just amazing."

My grin grew wider and he opens his bag as I thank him. We got to studying and Rosa, why am I not surprised, came in every ten minutes asking if we needed anything. She really had to turn on her Motherly qualities, Mami and Daddy treated the boys she brought home the same way she treated Giovonni, so I know where she gets that protectiveness from.

Studying with Giovonni is actually really fun. We quizzed each other and played studying games together. I'm actually happy he didn't try anything since we were alone.

We ate snacks together and after we completed our studying, we spoke more about random stuff.

"I didn't expect to meet your sister and the Alexio Romonov," he says as he lays his back on my bed and placing his hands on his belly.

I swallowed a piece the sandwich Rosa made for me, "Why'd you put emphasis on 'the'?"

Giovonni smirks at me, "You never at least once looked up one of his pornos? The guy is a beast, he may portray a sadistic dominant, but you can tell he doesn't act."

Look up one of his videos? Why should I? I already saw him naked, but I am curious on what his videos contain, "I've never watched porn before."

Giovonni blinks, "You're joking, right?"

I took another bite of my sandwich and shake my head. Hate to break it to you but not all girls watch porn.

"Historia," he chuckles, "how the hell do you not watch porn?"

I shrugged. "All the porn I need are from erotic books."

Giovonni laughs and gently places a hand on my knee. "You're so freaking cute."

When he checks the time on his phone, he sits up, "I gotta get going."

"Oh, okay," don't go, "I'll walk you out."

I walk him to the front door of the apartment building and he kisses my cheek before he leaves. I feel a little glum as I walk back into my apartment. Giovonni is actually really growing on me, damn it, why do I get so attached so fast? This always happens when I start developing feelings for someone.

I'm not in love with him, gosh no, it's just a teensy tiny crush. Besides, I gotta make sure he isn't some playboy.

I found Alexio in the kitchen drinking water, leaning his back against the counter, "Hey."

"Hey," he grumbles, brows furrowed as he scrolls through his phone.

I raise a brow at him and grab a water bottle from the fridge, "What's up with you?"

"Nothing you should be concerned about, why don't you call your new boy toy and ignore me like you've been doing all week?"

I gasp, gripping my bottle, "W-wha-"

His piercing blue eyes look into my brown ones, "You heard me," he growls, "What? Think I wouldn't notice? You've been following that zmeya (snake) like a puppy all week."

I glare at him from across the island, slamming my bottle on the counter and gripping the edge of the island. Is he for real? "I'm always at school spending time with him and my friends, why do you hate him all of a sudden?"

Alexio pulls his lips back into a snarl, "I don't fucking trust that bastard, he could be faking all this shit just to take your pussy."

He's actually for real! My jaw drops and my chest tightens with anger, "So that's what this is all about? I find someone who could probably end up being my boyfriend and you're not happy about it?"

"Christ, no, it's not that!" He pinches the bridge of his nose and takes in a deep breath, clenching his eyes closed, "damn it, Historia, I'm just trying to protect you."

"Protect me?" I scoff, "Sounds more like jealousy to me."

Alexio snaps his eyes open and I knew I struck a nerve. He quickly walks around the island and grips my chin, forcing me to look at him.

I really shouldn't be getting wet from this. My heart was screaming for me to hop on the counter and let him punish me for saying something that bothers him so much, but fuck it, I'm not going to let him talk shit about Giovonni.

Alexio's blue eyes turn to slits and he held the back of my neck, "So what if I'm fucking jealous?"

I smack his hand away, "There's no reason for you to be jealous!"

"And why the fuck not?!" He seethed.

Oh gosh! His Russian accent slipped from his lips. I really didn't need to hear that now, my body responded to it and I could already feel my panties melting. I shook my head to erase the intruding sinful thoughts, "Because you don't love me!"

Alexio clamps his mouth shut, his chest heaving with rage. I push his hand away from my neck but he grips both of my shoulders, "I..."

He searched my face, confusion and fear once again in his eyes, like the night at the club. What the heck is up with him? I can see he's trying to figure something out but I still can't read him. He opened his mouth to say something again but nothing came out.

Gosh, I've never argued with someone like this. My heart is going crazy, "What's wrong with you, Alexio?" I whisper.

Alexio blanked his features and recoils his hands away from my shoulders, "Nothing."

He hurriedly walks to the living room, grabbing his leather jacket and disappears into the hallway to leave. I ran behind him, "Hey! Wait!"

Alexio already has the door open but he didn't turn to face me, "Don't make me say I told you so."

And with that, he left, slamming the door behind him.

I placed a hand on the wall to steady myself, taking in deep breaths to calm my speeding heart.

What just happened?

The sound of a door opened and Rosa called out my name, "Are you back? Can I borrow your conditioner?" she asked over her loud music.

I quickly got her the conditioner so she wouldn't suspect anything. I ran to my room and picked up my phone, calling Alexio, "Pick up, damn it!"

"Hey, this is Alexio..."

I grin, happy to hear his voice, "Alexio, I-"

"I'm probably at work or I really just don't want to talk to you right now, so leave a message."

I frown and hang up. So he doesn't want to talk to me? But he's probably driving so maybe that's why he didn't pick up. He just admitted to me that he's jealous and he doesn't even want to talk about it. Ugh, I tried to call him again and again but he doesn't pick up.

Grabbing my pajamas and towel, which is really just panties and a tank top for tonight, I began to get ready for bed. In the shower, I keep seeing Alexio's face mixed with so many emotions that I couldn't even name. He really confused me tonight, how is he jealous if he doesn't even have feelings for me? Maybe he's not jealous at all, maybe all of that really was just his way of showing me he's trying to protect me from getting hurt.

I placed my forehead on the tiled wall and groan, "I'm gonna have to apologize to him."

Tonight is one of those nights that's really hard for me to fall asleep. I keep tossing and turning, repeating the argument Alexio and I had. The second I start falling asleep, my brain gets bombard with more and more thoughts. What if he hates me now? What if he doesn't want to talk to me anymore? He's one of my close friends, closer than anyone else, and this is how our friendship ends?

My nightmare starts soon after that. I keep chasing Alexio but no matter how much I run, I can't catch up to him. He walks and I run but the distance between us increases. I scream his name but water suddenly starts rising from the ground.

I can't breathe, I can't move.

Everything goes black and I wake up gasping. My eyes adjust to the sunlight and they widen at the rope around my wrist, attaching me to my bedpost. I try to scream but I'm gagged and a piece of duct tape is covering my mouth.

"Well, well, well, you're finally awake."

I turn to find Alexio, standing at the side of my bed. He smiles while I glare at him, pulling on my restraints.

He smirks down at me and winks, folding his strong arms across his chest. "Surprise, baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

926K 15.3K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
2.1M 11.6K 12
"You have no fucking idea how long I've been wanting to do this." He started with my heals as he kneeled between my legs. He removed the right one fi...
10.8M 221K 62
𝘖𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘱𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬. 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦. 𝘚�...
2.3M 64.9K 50
~Book One Of The Sold To Series~ *UNEDITED* Sneak peek.......... "Yes, he's my son, please don't hurt him I'll do anything" he begged. Does my dad fi...