Arranged Marriage || YOONMIN

By le_bis_mochi

"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped r... More

A/N (please read ♡)
INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
13.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
20.5
21
22
23
24
25.5
26
27
28
29
30
30.5
31
32
32.5
33
34
35
36
36.5
Story time-
37
37.5
38
39
39.5
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
45.5- Epilogue

25

6.2K 250 208
By le_bis_mochi

Previously on "Arranged Marriage":

After receiving a call from one of your best friends Kim Taehyung, where he shouted at you to "Get your ass over to his house now with some ropes, confetti and ice cream", you took a taxi to head over to the mentioned boy's house along with the things he had asked you to get.

And after experiencing a weird encounter in the mentioned yellow vehicule with whom you noted was your teacher's younger sister, you had finally arrived at Taehyung's place.

What do you think will happen next? OwO

||

"Oh!! Y/N!! Hi!"

You laughed at the enthusiastic brown haired woman before you, who was practically a replica of your best friend Kim Taehyung, but of course a much more feminine version of him, as she opened the door for you and greeted you with a wide smile. "Come in! Come in!!"

You politely bowed down to her while you laughed out a small greeting towards her "Hello Mrs.  Kim."

"Y/N!" Huffed out the older woman as she practically pulled you inside her house. "It's Taeyon!! T-A-E-Y-O-N! How  many times do I have to spell it for you?!"

Chuckling, you slightly shook your head while bending down to untie your shoes. "No can do Mrs. Kim, my mom will disown me if I disrespect you."

"It's not disrespect if I'm the one telling you to call me by my name!" Pouted the older woman over to you while crossing her arms over her chest.

"Well it's st--"

"Mom!! I really need Y/N over here so can you cut your chitchating with her?!" Suddenly shouted out Taehyung to his mother from up the stairs as the mentioned woman rolled her eyes at her son's request while you only chuckled. "Yeah yeah I'm sending her off to you!!"

"Good luck with these two." Sighed out Taeyon to you as she bend down to fix up her front door rack. "Fair warning, they were acting pretty weird before you got here."

"I'll keep that in mind." You chuckled out as you started making your way up the flight of the stairs that led to the second floor of the Kim household. "Thanks Mrs. Kim."

The woman grunted as she waved you off.

"It's Taeyon for god sake!"

||

Your e/c could only stare in horror at the scene portraying itself before you.

Why the hell is Jimin tied up on Taehyung's bed with the mentioned boy's blue window curtains? And judging from the rings that were still attached to the blue curtains, you noted it was not so gently taken down from their rightful place at the boy's window.

"Y/N!" Exclaimed out Taehyung happily to you as he offered you his classic sweeet boxy smile. "Your finally here!"

"Taehyung." You calmly breathed out while your eyes still were looking at Jimin's pouting tied up self on the grey haired boy's bed. "Explain. Now."

"Well you were taking your damn time in getting here so I had no choice but to tie our little Chim over here with--"

"--your curtains?!"

"Well--" Taehyung peered over at Jimin for a second then slowly turned back to look at you."--yupe pretty much."

You could only stare at your best friend with gaping eyes.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Well he wouldn't stop trying to run away so that was my only option!!" Offensively exclaimed out Taehyung to you at your outburst  while you rolled your eyes and almost face palmed at  his actions.

"Why the hell was he trying to run away in the first place?!" You asked with a sigh while crossing your arms over your chest.

You swore you saw a wicked twink flash up in Taehyung's eyes after your words.

"Guess what Kang Y/N."

Your eyes widened as you internally panicked at Taehyung's next words.

'Oh no please don't tell me--'

"Him and Yoongi kissed!!"

"Hey! Don't scream it out for everyone to hear!!" Exclaimed Jimin angrilly towards the grey haired boy as the blonde haired boy shrieked when he almost fell off the bed he was laying on.

"So I guess you have something for me now, don't you, Kang Y/N?~"

You sighed as you miserably reached inside the pocket of your jeans, pulling out 20 dollars from them and sadly passing them on to your childhood best friend.

Everything slowly clicked inside Jimin's head at this.

"YOU GUYS FUCKING BETTED ON THIS?!"

||

With three boxes of vanilla ice cream placed on each of your laps, Jimin glared daggers at both you and Taehyung as he shoved a mouthful of the said ice cream in his mouth.

"Soooooo" you commented while taking a bite from your own box as you sent a smirk in Jimin's way while wiggling your eyebrows right in his face. "You and Min Yoongi huh?"

A dark shivering glare was sent your way after your words from none other then Jimin himself."Wiggle those eyebrows again and I will shave them."

"Yeesh" you commented out with wide eyes "I'm sorry, who wetted your panties to get you all grumpy?"

"Probably Yoongi--"

"Taehyung!!"

"--when they were at it in the school music room." Teasingly commented Taehyung out your way. You gasped at his words.

"They did it at school?! Wow, that's hot--"

"We didn't do anything at school!!"

"But you kissed--!"

"Yes! Just kissed! Nothing more!"

"Oof wait. Your still a virgin?"

Jimin was ready to throw himself out of Taehyung's naked-of-any-curtains window at this point.

"Thank goodness I'm not the only one then." You sighed out as you stuffed another spoonful of ice cream in your mouth.

"I can't believe you guys are just casually talking about this--!"

"Chim, these things are apart of our lives." Said Taehyung oh so wisely to Jimin as he calmly whipped his mouth with a white napkin. "You are going to after all have sex with someone one way or another--" the grey haired boy skillfully dodged a pair of white bunny slippers that was directed at him by none other then his blonde best friend, who's face could be compared to a tomato at this point.

"And from the looks of it that someone is going to be none other then Min Yoongi." You snickered as you collected the last bit of vanilla ice-cream inside your box, a shriek almost leaving your mouth when a pair of white bunny slippers almost hit you right in the face, but you were lucky that Jimin had missed your head by an inch.

"You guys are not helping me one bit!! I came here to rant out my feelings! Not get teased about my sex life!" Exclaimed out a red faced Jimin to the both of you with shallow breaths, both you and Taehyung laughing amusingly at the emotional breakdown Jimin was so close of having because of the both of you.

"Fine fine we're sorry, okay?" Said Taehyung to Jimin while offering the blonde the small bit of ice-cream that was left in his box, as Jimin of course reluctantly stuffed it in his mouth without any complaints but still with an angry mochi pout on his cheeks.

"Chim" you stepped up and said to the boy while placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder, as you gently said out loud to the short blonde haired boy in front of you. "Are you okay?"

Immediately and with zero hesitation or doubt, Jimin shook his beat red face from side to side like a maniac at your words, while you only laughed as you offered the blonde haired boy a small gentle hug, which he gradually complied to as he burried his face in the croock of your neck like a smol child.

"It's okay." You slowly said to the boy in your arms while caressing his hair, that you noted needed an immediate redye. "You guys only kissed. Don't be scared."

"B--but Y/N" sighed out Jimin as he separated himself from your arms. "Th--that was my f--first kiss a--and--"

"And what? Your sad that Yoongi took it away from you?"

Jimin's eyes innocently became wide and clueless at your words.

"W--well....I--"

"Or is it the opposite?" Asked Taehyung to him while placing a hand on his shoulder, while Jimin's small brown eyes widened in surprise at his friend's sudden question.

Opposite?

.....was Taehyung implying that Jimin perhaps...liked Yoongi kissing him?

"I--I--" Jimin gulped as he felt his head go dizzy from the amout of confusion that weighed his mind, a loud groan leaving his mouth as he fisted his smol hands in his blonde locks. "I don't know what I am anymore at this point!!"

You and Taehyung laughed at his sudden outburst while you shook your heads at the blonde's silliness, Taehyung practically jumping at the boy while he screamed at him words that were the answer to all his worries--

"Jimin! It's okay if you liked it! It just means that maybe you like Yoongi after all!!"

--what?!

Jimin gaped at Taehyung's words as his entire body froze.

Him?

....l--like Y--Yoongi?!--

"I--I--!!"

Jimin and all of you flinched when the doorbell to Taehyung's house suddenly rung downstairs.

And a name rang through your ears when the door was opened by Taehyung's mother that made Jimin's mind to literally almost shut down.

"Oh! Yoongi!! Hi!!"

||

I'm re-reading "To kill a mockingbird" which is literally one of my favorite books, and ugh I'm getting flashback from the first time I read it OwQ

But like seriously I've been such a bookworm lately it's worrisome at this point XD

Btw spring break is here, so that means I'm gonna be active more!

Which means I'mma try to end this book in those 13 days that I have lol

Though no promises cause my ass is pretty lazy these days and I'm literally only busy with replaying bts performing Dionysus

THE DANCE IS ART ITSELF I SWEAR--

BIS OUT! X^X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 13.3K 21
[EDITING STILL IN PROCESS] This is JIMIN's imagine. Thanks for reading! Also, this is my FIRST EVER long fic so pls bear with the lack of smoothness...
778 17 14
(Book 2) Of "Single Father: A Taekook Story" which follows the life of Min Yoongi and Park Jimin before and 2 years after Yoongi goes to prison, it i...
111K 5.6K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
619K 27.2K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...